Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:33 pm

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:I remember your work on HYD2. Thanks for that ^_^ It sure does count. You may have a banner if you want one. At the moment, there isn't a required number of projects. The banner requirements will be changed some time in the future, though.

iceberri wrote:============================
MOD EDIT:
Ruroshin wrote:The d-addicts (fansub) banner .... will be restricted to active groups that have at least finished one series. Current banners stay, new banners request will need to meet this requirement.

iceberri's post is correct. :|
We're trying to avoid hit and run fansubbers who just work on an episode and leave. So, the fansub group needs to finish at least one series before any of the members are given the fansub banner.

Hopefully this will be an incentive for new groups to complete at least 1 series.

I must apologize to the ppl who received banners in the first place but we'll have to remove them if your group has not completed a series yet.

InTr4nceWeTrust: Can you please revert them back?
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:11 pm

I've only been handing them out as per jholic's recently stated "guidelines". I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

edit: well now...um...

I'm sorry to those that I recently awarded banners to. But I'm going to have to review your requests and most likely take back a lot of banners ~_~ You will receive a PM by Monday if your banner is to be removed. Sorry again >.<
ありません

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:19 pm

My sincere apologies, but after reviewing the recent applications, I am removing the fansubber banner for the following people:

Crus

xCHELLy

j_halo7

Kumaxell

twistiee

xmoonprincessx

Sadly, I get the feeling I will have to take back more fansubber banners in the near future. My apologies once again.
ありません

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:30 pm

New rules?

hmmm... just to clarify. A group needs to have finished at least one project before it's members can get a fansubbanner. Luckily my group already finished one. But what about the new people who just joined for the second project. They need to wait until the second project is done? and what about those people who are in several groups? Maybe someone is in 3 new groups who haven't finished one project yet, but the person has already worked on 10 different episodes.

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:22 pm

Currently, this is my criteria:

You must have helped out for at least one episode in a completed series.

Or you have helped out in at least 10 (roughly) episodes of various projects. Especially projects with well over 10 episodes (most korean dramas).

This is merely my interpretation of the rules. Honestly, I don't know if I'm right or wrong. If any of the other mods/admins oppose of my interpretation, I'll go ahead make adjustments.
ありません

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:32 pm

hmm... I think if someone translated, timed and released 5 eps all alone s/he should be awarded a fansub too (thinking about the lone fansubbers). doing 5 eps all alone for an unfinished project might count more than someone editing 2 eps for a completed project. Just my opinion. But it's really hard to differentiate.

OFF TOPIC: haven't gratulated you yet for becoming a mod. are you the one responsible for the torrent section? I heard that someone's taking over the pending section, guess it must be you then.

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:28 pm

yes, well it's currently being discussed...very slowly...it's kind of a mess at the moment >.<

and thanks ^_^ i actually haven't done anything with pending torrents. i believe peacht has been the one doing that.
ありません

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kumaxell » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:42 pm

Okay, I get your new rule.

So here is my fansubber status:
- Completed the entire translation for Devil Besides You.
- Translated It Started with a Kiss
- Currently actively translating Bump Off Lover.
- Currently translating Queen's for fansub group Intangible FS.

Are these what you need?
Last edited by Kumaxell on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crus

Postby Crus » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:46 pm

removing ours fansub banner were kinda stupid....we from Intangible FS(we were TJ fansub before, but changed name) have finished subbing Tokyo Juliet, ISWAK....if those dont counts, then we have recently finished subbing SummerxSummer under the name of Intangible FS

Give back my fansub banner >.<

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:33 pm

@Kumaxell
Thank you very much for those links. I have reinstated your fansubber status. Although it doesn't seem to be showing for me. Perhaps there's a delay this time for some reason. I'll be sure to check it later today to ensure you get your fansubber banner.

@Crus
It's not stupid. I merely went by what is on your application. I checked Summer X Summer and Tokyo Juliet but I do not see your name on it anywhere. I was unable to locate ISWAK. Please provide links to the work you have done and have been credited for.
ありません

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 am

@kumaxell

wow, so it was your softsubs that i hardsubbed onto the dvd rip? :salut: :salut: :salut: XD

@intr4ncewetrust

any way i can help? discussion.. moderation.. meet @ Howie's? :mrgreen:

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:06 am

lol, meet at Howie's sounds good to me. ^_^
I appreciate your willingness to help. I think we're fine for now tho. thanks ^_^
ありません

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:07 am

I hereby, as coordinator of SUBlimes, would like to issue a public correction regarding the request of a "fansubber" banner for our member, AkumaX, nicknamed, Paula.

It has come to our attention that SUBlimes member, AkumaX, nicknamed, Paula, has been wrongly rewarded. We will now like to request for the removal of banner under the member, AkumaX, nicknamed, Paula.

As a correction to my mistake, I would like to request for an "Encoder" banner for member, AkumaX, nicknamed, Paula. The following link lists the videos that member, AkumaX, has encoded for SUBlimes: click me

I apologize for this mistake, and for any inconveniences that it may have caused.

Thank you.
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

vulcan300
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby vulcan300 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 am

A fansubber banner would be pretty cool :-) (As long as I qualify of course)

My group has completed Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta!, we've published 9 episodes of Hero, 10 episodes of Kuitan 2 and we did the subs for the Kuitan special. The links follow below;

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43847.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_43387.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_47523.htm
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_28002.htm

J

xCHELLy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby xCHELLy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:51 am

I get it. I've helped out with a few projects that are finished;

- Tokyo Juliet
- An episode in The Magicians of Love
- Smile Pasta
- Half an episode of TW Hana Kimi
- Snow Queen

I believe that's enough?

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:08 am

@Kumaxell
I'm sorry but I still can't seem to get your banner to show. I'll have to ask somebody to check it out.

@fufu
um...there is no "Encoder" banner. but I'll go ahead and remove the fansubber banner as you requested.

@vulcan300
looks good to me. i've awarded you a banner. thanks for your work.

@xCHELLy
thanks for the reapplication. i've reinstated your banner. ^_^

@everybody
I'll be taking a break from this fansubber banner business. I've got a lot of work to do for school this week. I'll still handle those that I removed the banners from if they wish to reapply.
ありません

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:18 am

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:@Kumaxell
I'm sorry but I still can't seem to get your banner to show. I'll have to ask somebody to check it out.

Hmm... I can see the banner just fine... :scratch:
Maybe it's just on your end(s)?
:unsure:
Read the D-Addicts FAQ before asking questions.
No movies here, so please don't request. Check the Asian Movie Torrent Links.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 am

mizune wrote:
InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:@Kumaxell

Hmm... I can see the banner just fine... :scratch:
Maybe it's just on your end(s)?
:unsure:

hmm... it's not only for InTr4nceWeTrust. I can't see the banner as well for kumaxell and xCHELLy.

btw. weren't there a thread were you could discuss about new fansubbanners? Can you please direct me to it? I forgot to bookmark it and can't find it now.

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 pm

@mizune
it seems as if not having an avatar is causing it? altho you seem to be able to see it.

@gixo
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39726
altho it's been locked.
ありません

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby mizune » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:49 pm

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:@mizune
it seems as if not having an avatar is causing it? altho you seem to be able to see it.

I think it has something to do with being an Admin that lets me see it... :scratch:
I looked while I was logged off and no avatar. Logged in, and there it was...
Read the D-Addicts FAQ before asking questions.

No movies here, so please don't request. Check the Asian Movie Torrent Links.

innerouter2000
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby innerouter2000 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 pm

hi mod
can AkumaX have an 'uploader addict' banner

his uploads
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
thanks

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby gixo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:19 pm

@InTr4nceWeTrust
thanks for the link. I thought there were an extra thread with a poll about the ranking. But I guess I simply remembered it wrongly. about new banners, if you mods/admin are still discussing it, I like the sigs some members of of "sublimes" are having. Guess you have seen it, sublimes translator, coordinator etc. It's pretty nice though I think it would be too much work to have sth like that to create for a fansubbanner.

chunu

Postby chunu » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:40 pm

@InTr4nceWeTrust:
hiya .. just stopping by to say " U're doing a great job ", keep up the good work.
it's not easy have to check here and there in order to award a member a banner
for their hardwork. I'm missing jholic though hehehe but I'm sure U'll do just as
greater job as he did. :D :D :D
ImageImage

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 pm

@mizune
hm...lol iono

@innerrouter
sorry, but new applications are no longer being accepted (at least by me)

@gixo
your welcome. there was a poll on opinions. but i closed it after the first day. the admins/mods are currently discussing the new criteria. i actually haven't noticed sublime's banners. i see different colored versions of their logo, but no 'encoder' 'transltor' or anything. i dont believe it's too hard if the background is static. you can place text on top of images. but eh, i dont think anybody has the time to deal with coding that at hte moment. i cdont even have time to type properly.

@chunu
lol thanks. jholic hasn't left btw. he still comes by every other day or so. ^_^
i'll be tryign my best but i'll never match up to the greatness that is jholic ^_^"
ありません

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Zahra » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:45 pm

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:
@innerrouter
sorry, but new applications are no longer being accepted (at least by me)

@gixo
your welcome. there was a poll on opinions. but i closed it after the first day. the admins/mods are currently discussing the new criteria. i actually haven't noticed sublime's banners. i see different colored versions of their logo, but no 'encoder' 'transltor' or anything. i dont believe it's too hard if the background is static. you can place text on top of images. but eh, i dont think anybody has the time to deal with coding that at hte moment. i cdont even have time to type properly.

Does that mean no new applicants at all? Or will other mods be accepting them?

Thanx for the compliment gixo.

All SUBlimes banners are different. No one has the same banner. Each one has the member's name and their position in SUBlimes on it. However, they all required time to make...

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:50 pm

At the moment, I think I'm the only one handling the banner applications. The hold on application was suggested by one of the Admins, so I don't think any new applications are being accepted. With the exception of those that I accidentally gave a banner to but had to remove. I will continue to accept those applications.
ありません

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Zahra » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 pm

o hm...I was just wondering because AkumaX besides Encoding pretty much all the recent SUBlimes projects. He also times some of the episodes and he uploads pretty much all of them too. Though he doesn't require a Fansubbers banner, I think it would be fitting to give him an uploader addict banner since jholic had given him a Fansubbers banner recently.

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:42 am

Members of SUBlime have asked for AkumaX to have the fansubber banner removed, then to give him an encoder banner (which doesn't exist), and then now an upload addict banner (which I personally don't believe he deserves). I will not be changing his status. It seems to me like the other members of SUBlime want AkumaX to have a banner more than AkumaX wants one himself.
ありません

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Zahra » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:28 am

I don't understand why he doesn't deserve one when he uploads pretty much every SUBlimes release and this isn't including all the series he has uploaded before he was part of SUBlimes. As for the banner, it was a mistake on our part when we thought that there was still an Encoder banner from before. However, he himself does want a banner, and would rather have an upload addict banner than a fansubber banner. If you really do not feel like he deserves one, then please reinstate his fansubber banner.

However, I quote from the rules stated on the first post:

Similarly, if you've uploaded a complete series on d-addicts and want the mini-banner Upload Addict, please leave a message stating what series you uploaded. I know we've missed quite a few generous souls out there. =)

For SUBlimes, AkumaX has uploaded all of Hana Kimi. If that doesn't count then his upload of the complete Devil Besides You series that can still be found here should count shouldn't it?

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:16 am

I don't believe he deserves the banner as I don't see him as an upload addict. But with that quote, I'll award him with an upload addict banner.
ありません

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Zahra » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:50 pm

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:I don't believe he deserves the banner as I don't see him as an upload addict. But with that quote, I'll award him with an upload addict banner.

Thank you InTr4nceWeTrust! :notworthy:

Sorry for the hassle :sweat: ...perhaps since you are the mod taking care of the banners now, you can change the rules to fit your standards? :D

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:28 pm

I'm not entirely sure changing the rules to fit my standards would be good for you considering I wouldn't have given the banner to him without that quote.
ありません

Zahra
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Zahra » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:24 pm

oooooohhhhhh...I see...

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AkumaX » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:18 pm

i see. well if it truly makes you upset that i have that banner, then please remove it until i fit under your definition of "upload addict"

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... beside.you
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... ublimes%5D

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:06 pm

I'm sorry if you took offense to it. The word "addict" is what makes me say that. I would find "uploader" as a title that suits you well but not "upload addict". Again, it's not up to me, so I will not be removing your banner.
ありません

acemaverick

Postby acemaverick » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:54 am

InTr4nceWeTrust

its regarding the fansubber banner for autumn_yaar
her user nick is Auty.
thanks.
credits to andrewujin at soompi

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:03 am

awarded
ありません

acemaverick

Postby acemaverick » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:34 am

thank you very much! :cheers:
you are doing a great job, may i know when will the banner nomination start working again?
it is going to stop for awhile isn't it?

credits to andrewujin at soompi

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby InTr4nceWeTrust » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:27 pm

I have no intention to continue until the banner criteria has been finalized.
ありません

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Saragorn » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:18 am

I'm not sure if any of the criteria has been discussed/finalized yet, but I would like a fansubber banner. If applications still aren't being accepted yet, then I'm fine with waiting around. :)

I Edited/QCed Unfair - the later episodes may not be in the first post yet until the translator gets around to updating it, but I did finish the series. I'm now resuming work on Teppan Shoujo Akane, and I'll be editing the Unfair SP when SSJSubgeta finishes translations.

Thanks, and once again, if applications aren't being accepted, that's fine. I wasn't sure if that was just for "uploader addict" banners or what...
Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

TboneGY

Fansubber avatar banner

Postby TboneGY » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:37 am

Hi mods! Is it ok if I get a fansubber avatar banner? I am currently subbing Koshonin, just finished 3 episodes.

Thanks a lot~! :D

vulcan300
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby vulcan300 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:28 pm

I just noticed that my fansubber banner seems to have disappeared, or at least I can't see it.

Also, I've recently uploaded the entire Handoku series, so if I qualify for an Upload Addict banner as well that would be cool :-)

J

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Saragorn » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:30 pm

vulcan300 wrote:I just noticed that my fansubber banner seems to have disappeared, or at least I can't see it.

Also, I've recently uploaded the entire Handoku series, so if I qualify for an Upload Addict banner as well that would be cool :-)

J

Mine's gone, too. I looked through this thread a bit, and it looks like everyone's is gone.

Av - mitani; Banner - heechul_oppa

khmai_kandi22

Postby khmai_kandi22 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:39 pm

There was an announcement about the banners about a few days ago I think, here's the link to it:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_58256.htm

vulcan300
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby vulcan300 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Well there we have it, mystery solved :-)

Jdthebud

Postby Jdthebud » Fri May 09, 2008 1:47 am

yayayay!!! :)

hp_sauce
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hp_sauce » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Are you still handing out fansubber badges? Together with isabelh2o2 and arcticmoonrise for timing and QC, we did the English translation and subtitles for Youkame no Semi ( 八日目の蝉 ):
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=92507

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:34 pm

hp_sauce wrote:Are you still handing out fansubber badges? Together with isabelh2o2 and arcticmoonrise for timing and QC, we did the English translation and subtitles for Youkame no Semi ( 八日目の蝉 ):
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=92507

You just got your badge together with isabelh2o2 and arcticmoonrise.

Note: Any Fansubbers that wants their badges? Please list your names here. I will check to see if you have subbed anything and hand out the badges.

kliesen11

Postby kliesen11 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:17 pm

BaekSoo wrote:Note: Any Fansubbers that wants their badges? Please list your names here. I will check to see if you have subbed anything and hand out the badges.

nyababan has been subbing several dramas for quite some time now.
And, does transcribing count? :D
Transcribing is time consuming. :(

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:25 pm

kliesen11 wrote:nyababan has been subbing several dramas for quite some time now.

nyababan has the badge now.

kliesen11 wrote:And, does transcribing count? :D

Sorry, only Fansubbers.

kliesen11

Postby kliesen11 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 pm

All right, thanks!
Transcribing is time consuming. :(

isabelh2o2
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby isabelh2o2 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Thank you, hp_sauce!

theuncontactable
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby theuncontactable » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Can I have one too? I did some Jp Sp's (Young Black Jack, etc) and my last activity was editing UetoSenshi's Itsuka Hi Ataru Basho De .

Edit: I usually work independently so I'm not in any group.

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:36 pm

theuncontactable wrote:Can I have one too? I did some Jp Sp's (Young Black Jack, etc) and my last activity was editing UetoSenshi's Itsuka Hi Ataru Basho De .

Edit: I usually work independently so I'm not in any group.

You got it.

theuncontactable
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby theuncontactable » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Thanks, maybe that will get me motivated to start up again.
Been relearning my Japanese after a few years off.
On the last two chapters of Japanese for Busy People book 2 Kana Edition at the moment. Will probably start fansubbing again after I finish Book 3.

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Schwefelhexafluorid has been awarded for subbing German subs.

mikilove13
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mikilove13 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:43 pm

May I have one as well? My most recent project was subbing Kazoku Game.

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:13 pm

mikilove13 wrote:May I have one as well? My most recent project was subbing Kazoku Game.

Done.

sensei991
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sensei991 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 pm

May I get one also? Last project was FAKE Kyoto Bijutsu Jiken Emaki. Working very slowly now on Tetsudou Sousakan.

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 pm

sensei991 wrote:May I get one also? Last project was FAKE Kyoto Bijutsu Jiken Emaki. Working very slowly now on Tetsudou Sousakan.

Alright.

Note: To all. Please give links to your Fansubbed work to make it easy for me to verify your subs.

sansain
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sansain » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:00 pm

May I have one too? I've subbed Finnish subs.
IRIS, IS & Rooftop Prince
Wanna taste some mämmi? :P

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:05 pm

sansain wrote:May I have one too? I've subbed Finnish subs.
IRIS, IS & Rooftop Prince

Awarded.

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:08 am

I nominate anolibb for Kasuka na Kanojo
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:13 am

\( -o _ o- )/ wrote:I nominate anolibb for Kasuka na Kanojo

Awarded.

y0ssy

Postby y0ssy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 am

I'd like to nominate...
tinkerbell for Wagaya no Rekishi, Tsumi to Batsu and other drama specials.
yanie for Gegege no Nyobo, Hungry and other drama specials.

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:06 am

y0ssy wrote:I'd like to nominate...
tinkerbell for Wagaya no Rekishi, Tsumi to Batsu and other drama specials.
yanie for Gegege no Nyobo, Hungry and other drama specials.

Awarded to both. :thumright:

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Postby huyie » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 am

Would any individual fansubbers, especially for non english subtitles, please also update their works on the fansub map wiki wherever possible, as it would make it easier for mods to search your username and verify your work that way as well.

hp_sauce
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby hp_sauce » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:57 pm

BaekSoo wrote:You just got your badge together with isabelh2o2 and arcticmoonrise.

Note: Any Fansubbers that wants their badges? Please list your names here. I will check to see if you have subbed anything and hand out the badges.

Thank you :)

theuncontactable
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby theuncontactable » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:31 pm

huyie wrote:Would any individual fansubbers, especially for non english subtitles, please also update their works on the fansub map wiki wherever possible, as it would make it easier for mods to search your username and verify your work that way as well.

Is this the fansub map wiki for Jdrama: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/D-Addicts:Completed_JDramas

and do we have to create a separate account for the wiki?

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Postby huyie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:45 am

The JDrama fansub map is here: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map
And yes, you would need a separate account for the wiki.

LuffyNoTomo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby LuffyNoTomo » Mon May 19, 2014 3:11 am

funny how i never really noticed this CX

i fansubed:
Ranma 1/2 live action SP
MONSTERS
Risou No Musuko
Akumu-chan TV Series
Akumu-chan SP (translation done/working on timing now)

so it might be neat to have that under my icon ^-^ thanks for reading this~!
If you enjoy or like my subs, it would be most appreciated if you subscribed for support but dont feel obligated. Thank you! Image

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Mon May 19, 2014 3:33 am

LuffyNoTomo wrote:i fansubed:
Ranma 1/2 live action SP
MONSTERS
Risou No Musuko
Akumu-chan TV Series
Akumu-chan SP (translation done/working on timing now)

so it might be neat to have that under my icon ^-^ thanks for reading this~!

Done.

mecchaumai

Postby mecchaumai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:15 am

How much do you have to do to get one of these? ^-^ They look really neat. I've started (and plan to finish) translating Hanako to Anne, this is only my first one though :-)

BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BaekSoo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm

mecchaumai wrote:How much do you have to do to get one of these? ^-^ They look really neat. I've started (and plan to finish) translating Hanako to Anne, this is only my first one though :-)

The requirements is on the first post. You need to finish the series before you can get the badge.

Good luck and happy fansubbing. :thumright:

magnolialove
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby magnolialove » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Could I have one? I completed Mayonaka no Pan-ya san and did subs for the entirety of Otto no Kanojo and Hajimari no Uta.