Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 pm

magnolialove wrote:Could I have one? I completed Mayonaka no Pan-ya san and did subs for the entirety of Otto no Kanojo and Hajimari no Uta.


Done.
Image

User avatar
nevala
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:53 pm
Location: Wonderland
Contact:

Postby nevala » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:02 pm

May I have one as well?
I've translated I Hear Your Voice to Hungarian. And my currently project is The Innocent Man.

Thank you. :cheers:
Picture: Sawajiri Erika (Aya) from 1 Litre of Tears

User avatar
magnolialove
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 pm
Location: drinking coffee elsewhere

Postby magnolialove » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 pm

BaekSoo wrote:
magnolialove wrote:Could I have one? I completed Mayonaka no Pan-ya san and did subs for the entirety of Otto no Kanojo and Hajimari no Uta.


Done.


Thanks!! :cheers:

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 pm

nevala wrote:May I have one as well?
I've translated I Hear Your Voice to Hungarian. And my currently project is The Innocent Man.

Thank you. :cheers:


Hmm...Do external subs count? Anyway you'll be awarded for I Hear Your Voice since you completed it.
Image

neal00
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 am
Location: Southern California

Postby neal00 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:56 am

I'll nominate evanboberg for Keiji 110 kilo season 2 + Special

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_150219.htm

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:10 am

neal00 wrote:I'll nominate evanboberg for Keiji 110 kilo season 2 + Special

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_150219.htm


Done.
Image

User avatar
maboroshinohikari
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Postby maboroshinohikari » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:06 am

Hi! May I have one as well?

I completed:
- Gekiryuu
- Henshin Interviewer no Yuuutsu
- Long Goodbye

:salut:

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:23 am

maboroshinohikari wrote:Hi! May I have one as well?

I completed:
- Gekiryuu
- Henshin Interviewer no Yuuutsu
- Long Goodbye

:salut:


Done.
Image

User avatar
maboroshinohikari
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Postby maboroshinohikari » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:25 am

BaekSoo wrote:
maboroshinohikari wrote:Hi! May I have one as well?

I completed:
- Gekiryuu
- Henshin Interviewer no Yuuutsu
- Long Goodbye

:salut:


Done.


Thank you!

User avatar
Miharu-Rush
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 am

Postby Miharu-Rush » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Can I please have one too? :-)

I've completed:
MOZU - Season 01
MOZU - Season 02

And I'm currently subbing:
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Neo

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Miharu-Rush wrote:Can I please have one too? :-)

I've completed:
MOZU - Season 01
MOZU - Season 02

And I'm currently subbing:
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Neo


Done.
Image

User avatar
brigichan
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Postby brigichan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:11 am

Hi!

May I request a banner too? My fansubs so far are in my subtitles. :)
Folyamatban: Duel [31%]
Tervezettek: Mozu Season 2, Voice Season 2
Befejezettek: http://www.yisanprojekt.hu/

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 am

brigichan wrote:Hi!

May I request a banner too? My fansubs so far are in my subtitles. :)


Please give links to your Fansubbed work for me to verify your subs.
Image

User avatar
7mi12
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 am
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Postby 7mi12 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:52 am

Hello, is the fansub banner available for translator like me? I've translated and finished all eps of some J-Dramas to Indonesian : Summer Nude and Ando Lloyd, currently waiting English Subber of Yowakutemo Katemasu finished her work so I can finish that series too.

Thank you! :)
:cheers: :cheers:

twitter : @nanami_tan11

7mi12 Fansub Lists

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:12 am

7mi12 wrote:Hello, is the fansub banner available for translator like me? I've translated and finished all eps of some J-Dramas to Indonesian : Summer Nude and Ando Lloyd, currently waiting English Subber of Yowakutemo Katemasu finished her work so I can finish that series too.

Thank you! :)


Please give links to your Fansubbed work for me to verify your subs.
Image

User avatar
7mi12
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 am
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Postby 7mi12 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:25 am

BaekSoo wrote:
7mi12 wrote:Hello, is the fansub banner available for translator like me? I've translated and finished all eps of some J-Dramas to Indonesian : Summer Nude and Ando Lloyd, currently waiting English Subber of Yowakutemo Katemasu finished her work so I can finish that series too.

Thank you! :)


Please give links to your Fansubbed work for me to verify your subs.


Summer Nude :
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_139444.htm
Ando Lloyd:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_141904.htm

I included them in my signature too :))
Thank you!
:cheers: :cheers:



twitter : @nanami_tan11



7mi12 Fansub Lists

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:43 am

7mi12 wrote:Summer Nude :
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_139444.htm
Ando Lloyd:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_141904.htm

I included them in my signature too :))
Thank you!


Done.
Image

User avatar
7mi12
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 am
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Postby 7mi12 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:52 am

BaekSoo wrote:
7mi12 wrote:Summer Nude :
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_139444.htm
Ando Lloyd:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_141904.htm

I included them in my signature too :))
Thank you!


Done.


:salut: thankyou!

User avatar
brigichan
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Postby brigichan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 am

BaekSoo wrote:
brigichan wrote:Hi!

May I request a banner too? My fansubs so far are in my subtitles. :)


Please give links to your Fansubbed work for me to verify your subs.


Oh, sorry, of course:

Attack No.1
Fight TVN
Painter of the Wind
Triple
Yi San
Folyamatban: Duel [31%]
Tervezettek: Mozu Season 2, Voice Season 2
Befejezettek: http://www.yisanprojekt.hu/

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 pm

brigichan wrote:Oh, sorry, of course:

Attack No.1
Fight TVN
Painter of the Wind
Triple
Yi San


Done.
Image

User avatar
brigichan
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Postby brigichan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:52 pm

BaekSoo wrote:
brigichan wrote:Oh, sorry, of course:

Attack No.1
Fight TVN
Painter of the Wind
Triple
Yi San


Done.


Thank you! :thumleft:
Folyamatban: Duel [31%]
Tervezettek: Mozu Season 2, Voice Season 2
Befejezettek: http://www.yisanprojekt.hu/

User avatar
Miharu-Rush
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 am

Postby Miharu-Rush » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:22 pm

BaekSoo wrote:
Miharu-Rush wrote:Can I please have one too? :-)

I've completed:
MOZU - Season 01
MOZU - Season 02

And I'm currently subbing:
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Neo


Done.


Thank you! :mrgreen:

kaleb0
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 am

Postby kaleb0 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:02 pm

I subbed a couple things:

mini series subbed by myself:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_88163.htm

helped with 3 episodes of this one too when original subber went on hiatus (got permission via PM to continue and posted to same thread as not to step on anyones toes):
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96972.htm

User avatar
Akhora
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Postby Akhora » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Hey there!

Would I be eligible to one? I've subbed Hard Nut http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_142579.htm and No Continue Kid http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_150479.htm here on the site.

Thanks.

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

kaleb0 wrote:I subbed a couple things:

mini series subbed by myself:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_88163.htm

helped with 3 episodes of this one too when original subber went on hiatus (got permission via PM to continue and posted to same thread as not to step on anyones toes):
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96972.htm


Done.
Image

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Akhora wrote:Hey there!

Would I be eligible to one? I've subbed Hard Nut http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_142579.htm and No Continue Kid http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_150479.htm here on the site.

Thanks.


Done.
Image

User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 pm
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Postby Candylemon » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Please may I have one? I've completed Sanbiki no Ossan and Last Doctor.
Currently subbing: Saki ni Umareta Dake no Boku (ep.07 of 10)
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:24 am

Candylemon wrote:Please may I have one? I've completed Sanbiki no Ossan and Last Doctor.


Done. :thumright:
Image

User avatar
Candylemon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 pm
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Postby Candylemon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:10 am

Thank you! :thumleft:
Currently subbing: Saki ni Umareta Dake no Boku (ep.07 of 10)
Progress updates and jdrama viewing figures: here
MyDramaList

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Postby arakira » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Can I have one, too?

Recently finished River's Edge Ookawabata Tanteisha

User avatar
BaekSoo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 997
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby BaekSoo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:13 am

arakira wrote:Can I have one, too?

Recently finished River's Edge Ookawabata Tanteisha


Done.
Image

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Postby arakira » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Thank you! :cheers:

User avatar
Ariel_Nugie
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 am
Location: Constellar Subs
Contact:

Postby Ariel_Nugie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:23 am

Can I get the title too? I recently finished Dear Sister

I dont know if I can get one since I've just joined, I've been subbing Dear Sister outside the addicts and I though I could get one too once I joined and finished my project

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Fansubber Banner Updated

Postby huyie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:32 am

Ariel_Nugie wrote:Can I get the title too?


Added. Sorry for the delay.

User avatar
Ariel_Nugie
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 am
Location: Constellar Subs
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby Ariel_Nugie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Yay, thank u :cheers:
Visit my blog for my Indonesian Sub Project
Constellar Subs

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby huyie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:47 pm

There will be an extra rule in place before awarding fansubber banners in the future.
(It also means I'm more likely to notice a new username on the fansub wiki, and actually check on this thread, if another moderator hasn't gotten around to it yet)

Once a series is complete, fansubbers must initially update their work as complete on the Fansub Wiki Maps, and/or individual or group wiki pages.
This make it easier for moderators to search your username and verify your work, but for others to be aware that something is completed.
If you are unsure of how to edit the fansub maps tables, you can also use the fansub discussion tab instead.

Since there is an issue accessing the fansub wiki at present, this rule won't yet apply.

User avatar
UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby UsagiYojimbo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:05 am

ÁzsiaiFeliratok.hu | AvistaZ (AsiaTorrents) meghívók | MDL.info

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby huyie » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 am

Did you want the moderator banner, fansubber banner, or the one I currently have?

User avatar
UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby UsagiYojimbo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:18 am

huyie wrote:Did you want the moderator banner, fansubber banner, or the one I currently have?

Well, if you ask me to choose one of those, then i would choose the one you have. However, i am in the moderator group Ronin, if it does not cause a problem...
ÁzsiaiFeliratok.hu | AvistaZ (AsiaTorrents) meghívók | MDL.info

User avatar
Hayako
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:46 pm
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby Hayako » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 am

May I have one? I've translated Ma boy, Missing you, The Mermaid and Zettai Kareshi to Hungarian. Recently I'm working on Pinocchio.
Thank you. :lol
Image
Folyamatban: Ando Lloyd, Meglepetésprojekt, The Ancient Magus' Bride
Tervezettek: Hot Road, Sensei, Make Kiss and Bow, My little Monster

User avatar
UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Posts: 726
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby UsagiYojimbo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:44 pm

Arigatō!
ÁzsiaiFeliratok.hu | AvistaZ (AsiaTorrents) meghívók | MDL.info


huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby huyie » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:17 am

majom, fansubber banner added.
The Fansubber Geinou was basically a banner for old moderators in the now defunct Geinou usergroup that also happen to be a fansubber.

User avatar
iklil
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby iklil » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Hello, is the fansub banner available for translator like me?
My subtitles are:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=149569
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=129438
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=130197
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=158009
Thank You!
:-)

User avatar
Ariel_Nugie
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 am
Location: Constellar Subs
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby Ariel_Nugie » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:49 am

huyie wrote:There will be an extra rule in place before awarding fansubber banners in the future.
(It also means I'm more likely to notice a new username on the fansub wiki, and actually check on this thread, if another moderator hasn't gotten around to it yet)

Once a series is complete, fansubbers must initially update their work as complete on the Fansub Wiki Maps, and/or individual or group wiki pages.
This make it easier for moderators to search your username and verify your work, but for others to be aware that something is completed.
If you are unsure of how to edit the fansub maps tables, you can also use the fansub discussion tab instead.

Since there is an issue accessing the fansub wiki at present, this rule won't yet apply.


Hope there will be some tutorials on how to access or edit the fansub maps tablet. cz im new here. :-)

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby huyie » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:55 am

iklil, fansub banner added.
I've also merged both The Woman Who Married Three Times threads into the first one.

Ariel_Nugie, it's not that difficult to edit the fansub maps, since there are already existing entries, which you can copy and paste from. There are some issues accessing the fansub wiki, due to a DNS issue at present.

User avatar
iklil
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby iklil » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:12 pm

huyie wrote:iklil, fansub banner added.
I've also merged both The Woman Who Married Three Times threads into the first one.


Thank you! :-)

User avatar
asiandream
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby asiandream » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:42 pm

May I have one as well?

I'm working on Smiling Pasta, Blade Man/Iron man, The King's Family and Persevere, Goo Hae-Ra to Hungarian. :)

Thank you very much! Have a nice day/night! :)

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby huyie » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:31 pm

A series needs to be completed first before fansubber banners are rewarded. If I've missed it, let me know which one was completed.

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Dresden, Germany

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby Maysn » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello!
I don't know if I got a banner already. I've made German Subs for Daisuki, Utahime, Aishiteru and I'm currently working on Hirugao. ^^
Thank you!


User avatar
deearhunter
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:04 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby deearhunter » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:02 am

I would like one as well....
Barairo no seisen only the 3 last episodes http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=99271
Nasake no onna all of the episodes and special http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=108653
and one I started but put on hold (will complete it this year)


It's a hassle nowadays to get hold of jdrama raws with jap. subs that is unlikely to get translated. (I miss the old d-addicts)

User avatar
Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:12 am

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby Madoka » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:13 pm

May Manatsu and I have one as well?

I helped avieamber QC Kounodori

And Manatsu translated and I timed/styled Busujima.
Last edited by Madoka on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:48 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby huyie » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:18 am

Madoka and Manatsu, fansub banner added.

User avatar
kipzizz
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby kipzizz » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:27 am

Ohh, I love banners!
Is it possible I get one as well? I translated Itsukoi (greek subs-complete) and plan to translate other series in the future.
Image
"All are architects of fate, living in these walls of time; all are architects of fate,
so look not mournfully into the past - it comes not back again."

DRAMAJJANG : drama series recaps/reviews | twitter | MDL

User avatar
Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:12 am

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby Madoka » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:58 am

huyie wrote:Madoka and Manatsu, fansub banner added.

Thank you!

User avatar
zweihander11
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:35 am
Location: Chile

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby zweihander11 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi!!! I was wondering if I can get a fansubber banner :roll

I helped with this dorama, almost half of it viewtopic.php?f=13&t=159279&hilit=kyou+wa+kaisha+yasumimasu

And now I'm back to fansub again!! :D

Thank you fellas you're awesome!!

User avatar
dobod
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 am
Location: Away from Reality
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby dobod » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:20 pm

can i have it too?

I have translated (and timed) from JP to ENG :
- Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san + SP
- Lunch no Akko-chan
- Kokaku Fudo Senki Robossan
- Nazo no Tenkousei
- Tank Top Fighter

Dropped this :
- Masshiro (until episode 3)

Working on this :
- Tofu Prowrestling
Last edited by dobod on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://dzidolworld.org
My Drama List
You can ask my help to translate a dorama, just drop me a pm here or preferably on twitter.

User avatar
venomqo
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby venomqo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:23 am

Not a big deal, but it'd be cool to have the banner ^^, i subbed Konkatsu Deka, and also helped out with Age Harassment.
just made a twitter, add me ^^ https://twitter.com/JunJunisKing

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:44 am
Location: Canada + Japan
Contact:

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby mysticwater » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 pm

although most of my subs are off-site or hard subbed over the years (Koizora movie eng hardsub/Clover movie eng hardsub/ various kanjani concert and musical dvds/idol tv shows/clips/etc), i also help recently sub Do S Deka
would love to have a banner
thanks :wub:

MaRGa_ps
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby MaRGa_ps » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:49 am

Can I have the little banner too? I just finished Tokyo Tarareba Musume: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=163045
And I plan on doing more projects :)

User avatar
gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 5106
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Re: Oy, Calling All Fansubbers!

Postby gilnis » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:37 pm

May I have a fansubber banner, please? I translate mostly from English to Hungarian.

For example

I have completed:
Boku ga boku de aru tame ni
I Remember You
Ordinary Love
Secret Love
Soul
U-Prince: Gentle Vet

As a co-subber:
Fated to Love You - 2 eps (3 | 7)
Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo - 3 eps (9 | 10 | 11)
Kill me, Heal me - 16 eps

Still working on:
Meteor Garden
Ugly Duckling: Don't
U-Prince: Lovely Geologist

Maybe there are some more. There will be. It's for sure.
ImageImageImage


Return to “Fansubbing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest