I've retimed Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume S6. Can I upload to this site?

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
hsyong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 am

I've retimed Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume S6. Can I upload to this site?

Postby hsyong » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:25 am

I got the untimed/unsynced Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume Season 6 from jpsubbers and re-timed with Aegisub (for my own viewing). Maybe it could be useful for other viewers.

Am I allowed to upload to this site to share with others?

NOTE: I'm just an individual jdrama fan and not affiliated with any subbing group. Not for self promotion or anything. I don't have any website or links to any other sites.

User avatar
RetroHelix
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Germany

Re: I've retimed Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume S6. Can I upload to this site?

Postby RetroHelix » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 am

hsyong wrote:I got the untimed/unsynced Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume Season 6 from jpsubbers and re-timed with Aegisub (for my own viewing). Maybe it could be useful for other viewers.

Am I allowed to upload to this site to share with others?

NOTE: I'm just an individual jdrama fan and not affiliated with any subbing group. Not for self promotion or anything. I don't have any website or links to any other sites.


Thank you.
You can post subtitles in the subtitles section: viewforum.php?f=13
Use a title like "Kodoku no Gurume S6 [Japanese Subs] (Complete)"

notdprof
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 am

Re: I've retimed Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume S6. Can I upload to this site?

Postby notdprof » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm

hsyong wrote:I got the untimed/unsynced Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume Season 6 from jpsubbers and re-timed with Aegisub (for my own viewing). Maybe it could be useful for other viewers.

Am I allowed to upload to this site to share with others?

NOTE: I'm just an individual jdrama fan and not affiliated with any subbing group. Not for self promotion or anything. I don't have any website or links to any other sites.


Hello hysong, that was exactly just what I was looking for. Could you please send me these re-timed Japanese subs by PM? I really hope you still have them! Thanks so much!!!

hsyong
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 am

Re: I've retimed Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume S6. Can I upload to this site?

Postby hsyong » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:26 am

notdprof wrote:Hello hysong, that was exactly just what I was looking for. Could you please send me these re-timed Japanese subs by PM? I really hope you still have them! Thanks so much!!!


I've sent to you by PM but it is in my Outbox folder instead of Sent folder. Need to wait for some time the PM to be actually sent out? Or have you received it?

notdprof
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 am

Re: I've retimed Japanese subs for Kodoku no Gurume S6. Can I upload to this site?

Postby notdprof » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:17 pm

hsyong wrote:
notdprof wrote:Hello hysong, that was exactly just what I was looking for. Could you please send me these re-timed Japanese subs by PM? I really hope you still have them! Thanks so much!!!


I've sent to you by PM but it is in my Outbox folder instead of Sent folder. Need to wait for some time the PM to be actually sent out? Or have you received it?

Got it! Thanks a million.


Return to “Fansubbing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest