Looking for Japanese Subtitles

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
Himitsu17

Looking for Japanese Subtitles

Postby Himitsu17 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:29 am

Hello there,

I thought I would like to try subbing something. I have no idea if I'll ever be able to do so, but that would help me improve (if not learn) Japanese and that alone is a win for me.

It was clear that I won't be subbing a 45 min long drama (at least not for my first experience ^^) and I'll need Japanese Subtitles to help me and to start from.

I thought that "It Will Be Breakfast at Tiffany Some Day" (alias Itsuka Tiffany de Choshoku wo; A Girl's Breakfast and いつかティファニーで朝食を) would be an interesting start. It's a 23 min long drama that I wanted to watch with subtitles.

However here is my problem : I am not able to find Japanese subtitles for this drama.
Do any of you know where I might be able to find it ? I did found some Chinese subtitles when looking for it, but nothing else.

I also would be really interested if you could share with me some links where to find Japanese subtitles in general (beside D-Addict ^^)

Thank you already for you answers, dear D-Addict community

:notworthy: :notworthy:
Find me @MyDramaList & @Livejournal
Feel free to contact me or befriend me anytime :)

ZemusDS

Re: Looking for Japanese Subtitles

Postby ZemusDS » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:27 pm

The problem here is that Itsuka Tiffany de Choshoku wo is a late night airing program and they usually don't come with subs/captions. You can tell if there is no 字幕放送 message box on screen at the beginning. Nice initiate, but I'm afraid you might have to pick another drama to sub if you want to try translating using JP script.

I, too, only know jpsubbers/D-Addicts when it comes to Japanese subtitles.

Himitsu17

Re: Looking for Japanese Subtitles

Postby Himitsu17 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:14 am

Thank you for your answer :)

I see.. I never took notice of this message box. I didn't know :)

I'll continue looking for them for a little while and if I still can't find anything, as you recommended, I'll check other dramas.

Thanks again ♥
Find me @MyDramaList & @Livejournal
Feel free to contact me or befriend me anytime :)