Fansubbers, WE LOVE YOU!

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:06 am

rusai wrote:Arigatou to all FANSUBBERS. thx to ur that i can enjoy the series by Dohmoto Tsuyoshi
and Hirosue Ryoko.

Summer Snow and Moto Kare, huh? :lol :roll 8)

rusai

Postby rusai » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:10 am

ya especially summer snow, i just love the story, im currently downloading Moto Kare epi 8-10. Its another interesting drama by Dohmoto Tsuyoshi and hirosue ryoko. :D

mister

Postby mister » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:35 am

ummm... rusai double post xD andd fansubbers rock!!!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:29 am

nice of you to say so. fansubbers appreciate the appreciation.
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

jovi75

good job

Postby jovi75 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:38 am

i would like to compliment to all those members that helped to do the subtitles....i think it i the best to do it that way....very clear to see because u all done it in cinema scope type......carry on those good efforts!!!

nikochanr3

Postby nikochanr3 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:59 pm

Fansubbers have made me laugh and cry quite literally. (Damn Sekai no Chushin De just about killed me...made me thinkg about life....) I have great affection for you all, and I have great annoyance for anyone who spends their days to make snide comments, complaints, or anything that degrades the experience at all for you.

THANKS YOU ALL! :salut: GANBARE IN YOUR FUTURE EFFORTS!
Please visit my homepage! :w00t: [url=http://nikochanr3.blogspot.com/[/url]

AIM me at Nikochanr3 if you like. I''''m bored.

ovette

Postby ovette » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:28 pm

to all the fansubbers.. YOURE hardwork is deeply appreciated.. i love you alll!!!!
currently watching: Dal JaS Spring

carpe_noctem

Postby carpe_noctem » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:48 pm

Just wanted to say THANK YOU, too, to all the fansubbers out there!!!!!! I appreciate your work so much*_________* :wub:

<3

Actually if I'm lucky I might get to to the fansubbing thing myself.. well.. at least a little part of it..^^
:wub:

soslow123

Postby soslow123 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:12 am

THANK YOU FANSUBBERS!!!

i love all subbers out there.. without you i wouldnt understand a thing on those wonderful dramas i'm addicted to........

you all have a special place in my heart.. hahaha..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

howzitboy

Postby howzitboy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:42 am

id like to throw a big THANK YOU fansubbers to u guys. i have no clue how u guys can put out such quality work for free ,week in and week out just for love. amazing!!

ndoodles

Postby ndoodles » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:49 pm

Yeah, I love you fansubbers!! You guys are amazing and if I knew any of these languages - Japanese, Korean, or Chinese, I would totally help you out.... but I don't...

Jovene

Postby Jovene » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:40 pm

Just wanted to thank all you fan subbers out there who make it easier for the rest of us to watch and follow the dramas we love the most.

THANK YOU...... :wub: :cheers:

mistery_priestess

Postby mistery_priestess » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:18 pm

It must be really hard work but I guess if I could I would also do it.
I really like making people, especially around me, happy so I think I would be also happy doing something like this.
I think all subbers like what they do and we appreciate their work from the bottom of our hearts.
If I could I would do something so hilarious too ^_____^
AKIBA POWER! Otaku are the cutest xD! moe~~

If you meet your Budda, kill him
If you meet your ancestor, kill him
Live the way you are~

Nobuta power chu nu!~~ & ENJOY!

waqar

Postby waqar » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:37 pm

I would like to say thank you for your hardwork.
Again Thank you very much :salut: .

SUTEKIfansub

Postby SUTEKIfansub » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:56 am

Haha as a fansubber I'm pleased you guys love the fansub teams... But then.. without your support we won't be here.. lol ^^
Image Mana Kazuo desu~!

waqar

Postby waqar » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:55 pm

And without fansubber we will be not here :-) .

wnndy

Postby wnndy » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:00 pm

i love you too fan subberss

greaat job.. don't know how to understand asiandrama's without you

=D youu guys ROCKK

mun78

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Postby mun78 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:55 pm

SPREADING LOVE TO ALL THE FANSUBBERS. WITHOUT YOU GUYS I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DISCOVER JDRAMAS WHICH REALLY OPENED MY MIND TO NEW THINGS . THANKS ALOT FOR EVERYTHING, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THIS SITE EVEN EXISTS. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DO WHAT YOU DO, BUT YOU DO A GOOD JOB AT IT, AND ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT WHAT YOU DO CAN'T APPRECIATE ANYTHING IN LIFE. SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE LOSERS. I DON'T THINK I COULD GIVE YOU BACK AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME, BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. GANBATTE ON YOUR NEW ENDEAVOURS!!!!

cookiesncream

Postby cookiesncream » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:25 pm

I just have to say....All u fansubbers add sooo much more drama to my life...I mean my life would be so boring without dramas....what would i daydream about if i never found out about all these amazing dramas? Thanks from the bottom of my heart. It has opened my mind far from what I ever expected. Ive gained a new respect for people of all different cultures thanks to site and most of all,....all the fansubber groups and subbers. Thanks x infinity

hr1064hr

Postby hr1064hr » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:52 am

my first post,

thank you fansubber's :thumleft: :thumright:

StarDust

Postby StarDust » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:00 pm

Like all the others... Just wanna say many thanks to all fansubbers out there!!! :D

Peace out! :wub:
Image Image

gandahmoh

Postby gandahmoh » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:06 pm

yes...the fansubbers are the greatest!!! keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
Yamashita Tomohisa, Will you Marry me??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

konichiwa

Postby konichiwa » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:33 pm

My personel thanks to all you fansubber. You are the greatest.
Thanks for all the subtitles that we have received. :salut: :salut: :salut:

Kitsuchi

Postby Kitsuchi » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Thought I should thank the fansubbers too.

I'm really grateful that there are subbers out there willing to let us dorama-fans enjoy all the doramas. Fansubbers sub doramas for us and they spread their joy of doramas to us who don't understand the speaking language (Japanese, Korean, etc) very well. Fansubbers are so lovely to have opened doors for, not only me, but for many many people. They let me discover wonderful doramas and because of the subs, I've been able to watch the doramas and learn alot of things. You know that doramas often have deep meanings. Also, thanks to the subs, I've even been able to learn alot of Japanese (I watch Jdoramas..). Almost all the Japanese I'm able to speak today is thanks to doramas.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only one here not knowing which words to choose to show that we really love fansubbers. Please keep on subbing and thank you very much. I would have really boring in front of the computer if fansubbers didn't exist. I wouldn't know what to do :D .

acemaverick

Postby acemaverick » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:27 am

yah yah. me too. i have realised what hard work it too.
mmh, i can't keep leeching and not helping.
happy to know there are people who appreciates the work and effort. :cheers:
a big thank you to all the subbing groups out there! :thumright:
and of cos, not forgettin the lone subbers. :P

alli_potts

Postby alli_potts » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:20 am

Thank you fansubbers, and also thank you to the daddicts group. I am really appreciative that this world has great people like you. ; )

KoreanMania

Postby KoreanMania » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:29 am

I saw this post and didn't want to be left out.... :lol Therefore, I would like to take the chance to say a million thanks and more to all the fansubbers who have worked so hard and spent much of their precious time in subbing dramas for all of us fans out there. What could we have done without you and your amazing work! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! WE ALL DO!!! :wub:
꼬라지하고 는!!! -One of my favorite phrase from Na Sang Shil/Anna Jo from ''Fantasy Couple''- :lol

marmar

Postby marmar » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:15 pm

Yes I too wanna thank all the fansubbers...All of you guys are the greatest because you guys are all doing this on your own time and it's all for free. You guys definitely spread the love to us all...

I am neither Korean or Japanese I have a small mixed of Chinese in me but I don't understand anything that they are saying but thanks to you subbers I can because when watching a drama I know what's going on because of the subs, thank you so much.

I also have to say all of you fansubbers your subs are WAY better then the subs that are on the dramas that I buy...I love watching the dramas then I go and buy it..so it's like a benefit for to me preview the show...and I am able to do all that because of all your hardwork.

Thank you again...I'll forever be grateful to you all...

LOVE YA LOTS!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Snow

Postby Eternal Snow » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:26 pm

i guess there are no words that would describe our appreciation & gratitude to all of the fansubbers & groupsubbers.. so i`m just gonna say :: Thank You Very Very Much!

martina_SMO

Postby martina_SMO » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:40 pm

Thank you for making available to a larger audience so many great dramas!! ^__^

I have a little question to ask, I hope I'm not doing anything wrong ;__;
I was wondering: if I happen to watch a fansubbed drama that's full of mistakes (like "tastes of blood" translated into "was just the start", "you're a nuisance" becoming "open your eyes", and so on), would it be a bad thing to state it on that fansubbed episode's thread?
I don't mean like, insulting their hard work, just stating that there are many errors.

I think it should be the viewers' right to know if what they're watching is actually correct or not. Especially because wrong translations can lower the quality of the drama itself...

THANK YOU!!^_^

xaosmx

Postby xaosmx » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:15 am

i loooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeee and thankkkkkkkkkkkks those people who put so much time and effort in subbing dramas, animes etc. without em'...i don't know if i can live without understanding korean, jap etc. drama series.....i might just die!!!
:P hehe..but seriously u guys rock!!!! without these type of pplz, the korean or jap entertainment industry will not have expanded and be as popular if it weren't for subbers.
arigatou go zaimasu! looooooooooveeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Nonbirira

Thank YOU!!

Postby Nonbirira » Sat May 19, 2007 2:32 am

Nearing the end of a Korean TV series I have grown to love...and it's all thanks to the fansubbers. Watching images without understanding what is being said isn't quite the same thing, is it? So, thank you SOOOO much for all the time, effort and energy you have put into what you do. Because of what you've done I've laughed so hard I've cried and been moved to tears. I'm a BIG fan and want to encourage you all. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Eziya Minamoto

Postby Eziya Minamoto » Sat May 19, 2007 3:16 am

Seriously though, Thank you to all the fansubbers! My drama addiction would not be complete without you guys that take all your free time to sub dramas/movies! Your dedication to your hobby truly makes me, along with other Asian drama/movie fans truly happy!
I am always around...Somewhere out there.

Currently Watching:
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [ep 5]
Kurosagi [ep 10]

12bucklemyshoe

Postby 12bucklemyshoe » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 pm

I want to add to the chorus of love.

I started out watching dramas on television but I wouldn't have had the opportunity to watch some of my favorite dramas without the efforts of you fansubbers. So I'll like to add to the chorus of love and say, "Thank You."

haywon

Postby haywon » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:47 am

Yeah i want to say to the Fansubbers thanks for making my day as without your subs i wouldn't be able to watch the dramas i would have wanted to watch so thank you :-)
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/641/mqb2sc9.jpg

Avatar and Signature credit to eternal lover from asianfanatics :-)

evil4ever

Postby evil4ever » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:26 pm

hi everyone what I want to say is there are many fan subs groups here in D-addicts and I would like to give them the encouragement and support for their hard work which make us watch such great project and understand it and make the Asian dramas known across the world … there are many people with different languages, ideas, believes and countries here but we all share the passion of Asian dramas whatever it was Korean, Japanese, Chinese, or Taiwanese we all like to watch these dramas and enjoy watching them …so what I would like to say is thanks to all fan subs groups thanks million times without your hard work we would never come across such wonderful dramas … so all of us lets thanks all this great people who offer their time and work hard in order to let us watch these great dramas so all of you share with me the joy to thank them for their hard work because they really deserve it … Aja Aja fighting all d-addicts fan subs groups :salut: :salut:

idkkwhy

Postby idkkwhy » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:26 pm

(: yep! thx.
i would sub, if i knew how to o:
it'd be great if someone can teach me.
i can help with chinese/taiwanese dramas(:

Bulvark

A Heartfelt thank you to all the fansubbers!

Postby Bulvark » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:55 am

Hello,

I don't often post in forums (anywhere) but after downloading many shows and enjoying them so much, I wanted to show my appreciation and say thank you. You do this without physical compensation and with your personal time and I am not sure a simple "Thank you" is payment enough.

:salut:

For me, someone who's japanese is horrible (tho trying to fix that), you all make a huge impact in my ability to enjoy something that would not normally be possible. Thanks to all of the efforts by groups and individuals who sub these drama's I have experienced more laughter and a few tears then would have been possible with out you all. I, and many others, would not be able to enjoy these shows if not for you efforts.

Thank you for feeding my addiction and bringing so much enjoyment into my daily life.

domo arigato gozaimasu

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:04 am

That's very nice of you~ :)

Fansubbers are one of two main reasons why the D-Addicts community has grown so large. The other being the uploaders who share their dramas with us and leave their computers on for endless hours in order to seed.

Also, you might want to check out this thread~ It's a stickied thread for kind people like you who are grateful for the hard work of the fansubbing community. :)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:09 am

kazuki on Tue Aug 09, 2005 wrote:Wow i've just notice that there is about 48 fansubber on D-addicts :D

Big thanks to all :thumright:

to reiterate Kaz: about 50 fansubbers in 2005....now the drama fansubbers are in the hundreds~

we sure have come a long way~ I still remember my first "real" official fansub work was with KDA. thanks for giving me the opportunity then, Kaz! :salut:

saki-chan

Postby saki-chan » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:20 am

Fansubbers make the world go round. they're like my gravity ^-^
Thank you all so much. You truly spread happiness with the work you do!

lynchmob72

Postby lynchmob72 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:40 am

Finally!!!! A worthy necropost. I wish to extend the post count in this thread also.

I have been learning japanese, and found out a few things.

1.) It is a difficult language to learn, esp. if your native engllish.
2.) it is so very different from english. A translation nightmare at times.

With that said, i have alot of respect for those that translate these shows for us. Please keep in mind, most people are gracious for your hard work.

For all that you've done...

ありがとうございました!
わたしは明久春口です! :thumleft:[/img]

TomaHeart

Postby TomaHeart » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:01 am

Fansubbers are the awesomeness!!! Especially siantut...thanks for sharing the love that is tamaki hiroshi with us!

dead_xingying

Postby dead_xingying » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:43 pm

i just can say:

thank you fansubbers.
this words come from deep within of my heart
they are not just word they are my feelings and believes...
thank you..
a serie will find mean when you sub it!
thank you...thank you thank you.......

dead_xingying

Postby dead_xingying » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:48 pm

this is only for Jem:
thank you for your subbed series especially : invencible dou.
i was looking for it..
thank you

epi

Postby epi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:07 pm

ahhh ... what a nice topic ...
and yep i mentioned before that people who are satisfied and happy rarely give thanks where thanks are due so ... once again i just want to say

THOUSANDS THANKS TO ALL FANSUBBERS

asian dramas is an integral part of my life now but i don't understand chinese, or japanese, or korean, so without fansubbers i'll be missing a part of my life 8)
once again thank you for all your hardwork and generosity

if ever u're bogged down by nasty comments just remember that there are tons of people out there who really appreciate what you do for all of us ... :D

gingin

Postby gingin » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Thank you all wholeheartedly!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

It's so warmly appreciated! Thank you for all the time, effort and dedication you guys put into this to give us something special to look forward to each time!!

You really make us happy ^_^

MsKorea

Postby MsKorea » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:45 am

Thanks! I should share this thread with all the members in my fansub team; it really is refreshing to see that fansubbers are not all taken for granted.

07dramalover

Postby 07dramalover » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:25 am

Just wanted to add my thanks along with all the other drama addicts out there. Having a background of speaking more than one language, I can understand how hard it is to translate from one language to the other and making sure it makes sense. I appreciate greatly all the time and efforts the subbers go thru so we can enjoy all these dramas. Thank you so much for all your time, efforts and dedication!! For every complaint that you get, remember there are more people out there that thinks the world of you.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: WE LOVE YOU FANSUBBERS :salut: :salut: :salut:
:heart: SISTERS FOR DIMPLES FAN CLUB :heart:

Vosem

Postby Vosem » Wed May 07, 2008 5:37 am

Thank you, FUNSUBBERS! You do a great work for our sake!!

-shichi-

Postby -shichi- » Tue May 27, 2008 1:45 pm

big thanks to all the fansubbers out there! otsukaresama deshita! ~_^ without you guys we wouldn't be able to enjoy our fave Asian dramas.. arigatou gozaimasu. ^_^

Halfass

Postby Halfass » Tue May 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Fansubbers Rulez! As so eloquently put by Shichi: "without you guys we wouldn't be able to enjoy our fave Asian dramas..".
*Merci, mes amis.

mgfcortez

re

Postby mgfcortez » Thu May 29, 2008 5:59 pm

yeah big thanks to all Fansubbers translators,timers,etc
my group has just started subbing and really it is alot of work that go's into subbing a show so thank you so much!!
even thanks to ppl who's subs i haven't seen because one day i might be enjoying your work :salut:
and i sure can say to get thanks for your work makes it all worth while :mrgreen:
when i don't get anyone to post thanks i kinda feel like why should i even do this :unsure:
but that one thank you can really make me want to work hard :mrgreen:
so thank you so much with all my heart for every minute of translating/timing/uploading/etc :wub:

byron

right thanks

Postby byron » Thu May 29, 2008 6:09 pm

thank you for all you guys who spend time subbing this stuff you guys are really hard workers :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

melonyhappy

Postby melonyhappy » Thu May 29, 2008 6:24 pm

:salut:
thanks fansubber... you guys got me addicted to dramas.

lovenyc52

Postby lovenyc52 » Thu May 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Thank you fansubbers!!! I can't even begin to imagine all the time and energy it takes to watch an episode and then go back and translate and sub the entire thing. It's only through you guys that I am even able to watch the dramas I love so much. Thank you for all your hard work :P

snowangel414

Postby snowangel414 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:33 am

big hugs and appreciation to all you fansubbers. without you guys,, we wouldn't understand any of these dramas. Love you guys sooooooooooo much for doing this. :wub:

instinct

Postby instinct » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:42 am

Thank you fansubbers, for all your hard work. This fan appreciates your work a lot! :thumright:

echizenruth

Postby echizenruth » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

i love fansubbers!!!
thx for making my watvhing dorama time become the most wonderful times ever!

chack

Postby chack » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Seriously. <3

gorgeouscrazymama

Postby gorgeouscrazymama » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am

Thank you so much to all funsubbers. Without you guys i wouldn't be able to watch..& definitely understand...a lot of the foreign dramas & movies I wanna see. I understand that it takes a lot of effort on you your part to do this & I just wanna let you guys know that I REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE your efforts. Without you works, ordinary people or shall I say technologically challenge people like me wouldn't know what to do.

Keep up the good work & don't let those ungrateful people, who are in the minority, get to you. There are more people who are appreciative of your work & I hope that these will keep you incouraged.

Thank You!!!

dewi_val

Postby dewi_val » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 am

I LOVE ALL THE FANSUBBERS OUT THERE....
Without you guys, I would not be able to fully enjoy the drama....
BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK..
You all are such big inspirations to us.

mandythng

Postby mandythng » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 pm

same sentiments here.
thanks loads (:

Sesam

Postby Sesam » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 pm

I really appreciate all the hard work that has been done by Fansubbers. I'm especially impressed by the quality of the resent 720p releases from Massuki and SARS. I never realized how much work goes into these before I tried to hardsub something myself. There really is no shortcuts, and even though I'm very experienced with computers, it took hours to figure out how to typeset, time and encode properly. Now I'm still trying to get a grip with how to make Karaoke effects.. eventually I hope to join the ranks of fansubbers :).

kuro570

Postby kuro570 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 pm

Thanks to all the fansubbers out their and especially to SARS, TimeLesSubs, and Queerbeet. Keep up the good work everyone! ^.^

I know subbing a series let a lone one episode can take a lot of effort, hopefully I'll be able to help out more myself. ^.^
VSS: Warui Yatsura

DoS wifey

Postby DoS wifey » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:12 am

Thanks fansubbers! Fansubbers are loved!!! :wub: :wub:

amktsy

Postby amktsy » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:32 am

Thank You fansubbers

If not for your help,i will have to wait until the dvd is out.

THANKS

cyanotic

Postby cyanotic » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:32 pm

I also wanted to say thanks to all the subbing groups out there. I have been catching up on lots of dramas lately and you guys deserve a big thanks!
You all really make it look so easy when you come out with an episode or two a week and I had no idea it took upwards of 10 hours to do a single episode.

I look forward to the day when all Asian dramas are broadcast with multiple subtitle options, so that everyone around the world can enjoy these shows without making you guys work so hard. Until that time, I really appreciate all your hard work and wonderful translations! THANK YOU! :salut:

random_me

Postby random_me » Thu May 07, 2009 2:20 am

thanks for everything u've done to us (non-jpn,kor,twn ppl) :D

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_73982.htm

silverayne

Postby silverayne » Thu May 07, 2009 2:41 am

Yes thank you everyone. Without you I would never have found my love for Asian dramas. When I first learned about this I couldn't believe that people did this sort of selfless thing for others. Goes to show you there are truly kind people out there. Thank you once again and keep up the good work, I really admire you guys :salut:

garnet07

Postby garnet07 » Thu May 07, 2009 2:53 am

:wub: THANK YOU FANSUBBERS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION :wub:

Hmm, I've been a leecher on this site for so long and haven't commented on this topic yet. :lol

Saying thanks is never too late!!!
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

londonsoul

Postby londonsoul » Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 am

BIG THANK YOU for bring Tears,Joy and Laughter into my life. :cheers: :cheers:
Much LOve :wub: :wub:

cowsaysmeow

Postby cowsaysmeow » Thu May 28, 2009 1:55 pm

A big thank you to all the subbers out there ^^ Appreciate your work I know how time consuming fansubbing is :)

wobblywalker

Postby wobblywalker » Thu May 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Thank you subbers, for all the hard work and hours you so generously give to help the rest of us enjoy these great dramas and specials, thank you thank you! You've enriched my life and expanded my world...
:wub:

1aco

Thank YOU.

Postby 1aco » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

I just wanna give my love to all the hard working people who use there time to sub all these great K- Drama and J-drama... Because without them I think I will have "Died" a long time ago... Big thank Specially to With S2 because without doubt they are the best sub team that there is.. Let us not forget the new subbing team Haru2subS they are also really really a great team and they are subbing some of my favorite K-drama of this year... Thank you all I will always be great full for your work..
TimeLesSub , GiriGiri ,STORMY team ,Rollins Love_Song and many others I love J-drama but I love you more because without you I can not enjoy these great drama so thank you A milllion times and more... thank you...

Big thanks also to aja-aja, Soompi and of course D-addicts... thank you for creating a place for us to share our love for Asian drama... Thank you.. without all of you we will be lost...

I just wanna say sorry for my pore English but I hope a little of this love reach you thank you thank you...

And If anyone out there want to spread there love I hope you do it here.....