Fansubbers, WE LOVE YOU!

Discuss fansubbing issues, problems, or learn how to create fansubs.
amaranth

Fansubbers, WE LOVE YOU!

Postby amaranth » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:27 am

[BEGINNING CORNY POST]

Hello y'all...

The topic pretty much says it all... I was reading the thread about areiacreations.com (http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14047) and felt like we often take the fansubbers' work for granted, and maybe don't always quite show the appreciation they deserve.

I am speechless when I see that apparently some people have so much time on their hands that they decide to nag, complain and throw insults... Sad, sad lives that they must have...
One thing I can't imagine myself doing even for a second is sitting my ass in front of my computer to write an email/PM complaining about something that somebody gave me for FREE, sacrificing THEIR own free time so that I could enjoy MY own free time (watching dramas or any other fansubbed material).
But hey, I guess these people are the kind who throw/threw tantrums everytime their momma served them food they didn't like, or who'd spend their days doing nothing and then stand amazed that their clothes haven't ironed themselves...

Bah. The important thing here is:
THANK YOU, FANSUBBERS!!!
:wub:

[/END. CORNY POST]
Everything passed away in an instant, with nothing left behind except the scars of things I injured and despised.
-- Murakami Haruki, Kafka On The Shore.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:35 am

excellent point, amaranth. i'm also one to agree that fansubbers don't get enough credit. if we could pool together enough money, it would be nice to throw a banquet for them at the end of the year! :D
Use THUMBS UP/DOWN buttons to KEEP or DELETE posts.
If you see SPAM or ABUSE, use the REPORT button.

yergie

Postby yergie » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:28 pm

thanks everyone for your hard work.
(there has been a few thread about this same topic. but no one seems to respond..Z)
:unsure:

Jules

Postby Jules » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:51 am

I was just a leecher before 8) never knew subbing would be so hard. lots of time goes in like translating is like 10 hours per show and timing takes more than that.. after i felt it, I :wub: people who help others understand nd stuff :D Thank you fansubbers and this stuff gets them to keep continuing :w00t: (thats why not many drama subbers i guess cuz of drama is usually is 1 hour long with 2 epi a week !_! unlike anime ,1 episode 20 min long once a week.)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:10 am

FANSUBBERS, I LOVE YOU, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without all your hard work, many efforts and time spent, and your kindness that is ubiquitous to the community, we would all be lost~!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL INDIVIDUAL FANSUBBERS AND FANGROUPS OUT THERE!!!!

cgt32

Postby cgt32 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:40 am

yup, thanks guys! without you, I don't know what I would do, my hw maybe :) Anyway, your sub and time are really appreciated.

boachan
Fansubber
Fansubber

thx

Postby boachan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:33 am

awww can you feel the love :)

i do get sore some days timing ..

octavius
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby octavius » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:13 pm

yeah, i translate for mugendorama right now and it takes lots of time per ep. spoken discourse and written are so different and trying to correctly get that ONE minute of Japanese to sound good in English can take loads of time. gotta have respect for all the groups out there.. its fun but lots of work.

Zephie-chan

Postby Zephie-chan » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:17 pm

Sometimes while fansubbing an episode, I sometimes lose confidence and wonder why I do this when I know there's going to be someone complaining to me saying that, "It could have been better!" or "I hated that font, why did you use it?!" or the so forth... It's people that make threads like this, and the people that reply to them, that makes the entire thing worth it!

Thank you! And my heart goes out to all fellow fansubbers: Thank you, too!!

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kamui6 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:55 pm

Zephie-chan wrote:Sometimes while fansubbing an episode, I sometimes lose confidence and wonder why I do this when I know there's going to be someone complaining to me saying that, "It could have been better!" or "I hated that font, why did you use it?!" or the so forth... It's people that make threads like this, and the people that reply to them, that makes the entire thing worth it!

Thank you! And my heart goes out to all fellow fansubbers: Thank you, too!!

I know exactly how that feels. :cry: A simple thank you goes a long way. The worst kind of thank you are the ones that come with "when is the next ep?"
Last edited by Kamui6 on Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gryzze » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:15 pm

What a nice thread... :D

* Sending all my love *
Seriously, my life wouldn't be the same without you... :wub:

And Kamui, while you're here I'd like to thank jtv especially for all the dramas you've brought us...

octavius
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby octavius » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:50 pm

Zephie-chan wrote:... I sometimes lose confidence and wonder why I do this when I know there's going to be someone complaining to me saying that, "It could have been better!" or "I hated that font, why did you use it?!" or the so forth...

word ;)

Barbara-Sheridan

Even more thank yous!

Postby Barbara-Sheridan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:24 pm

Dear wonderful fansubbers,

You can take my humble thanks for all your hard selfless work and multiply it by four since I have friends unable to download series (how can they live with *gasp* dial-up?!?!) who watch along with me.

I'm going to rush off and rewatch Koi ni Ochitara since I can understand al that went on now!

kazuki

Postby kazuki » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:45 pm

i totally agree ;) THANK YOU, FANSUBBERS!!!

sk

Postby sk » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:51 am

... I sometimes lose confidence and wonder why I do this when I know there's going to be someone complaining to me saying that, "It could have been better!" or "I hated that font, why did you use it?!" or the so forth...

i know how you feel.

don't mean to nag but as a tl'er for a anime fansub group, i hear so many complaints it gets me down. it's horrible people start threads on who's better or not. I respect all subbers out there, it's very time consuming, and well, most subbers can just watch raws and careless about people yet spend hours of their valuable time subbing.

It's so refreshing to just see someone thanking the subbers. :cry: so Doumo Arigatou

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:44 am

i want to say that i'm happy to see 'mugendorama' back on the scene, and a warm welcome to the new group, 'PBFansubs'.

i thought of creating another sticky in this thread linking the various fansub sites, their members (login names here at d-addicts), and maybe add in some of their banners (preferably not too large).

i know we have several links in the Links of Interest thread, but i thought it would be nice to start one here.

even if you aren't a group, i would be glad to list individuals as well. it'd be a nice tribute to fansubbers.

what do you guys think about this?

sukida

Postby sukida » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:27 am

20 years ago, how many of you would have thought that you could get dramas fairly easily, with subs done by volunteers, so that you could learn the culture and language without having to live in the right places? (ok, some of you are <20yo, but you know what i mean.)

the fansubbers make it happen, even though they do not need the subs themselves, and the gratitude that is posted here is the tip of the iceberg for the gratitude of thousands of others. please remember: a grouchy post does not reduce the gratitude of the rest!

some people want to know:

o what do fansubbers want most? and how exactly do we provide it? thanks in torrent comments? hall of fame? timers? seeders? discussion of the drama or the language or the culture? perhaps all of those. could d-addicts change (if ruro wants) to support whatever it is better? could the FAQs (if the writers want) change to encourage whatever it is more? is everything already perfect?

and others -- judging from comments in the forums -- want to know:

o how exactly does a grateful person make a suggestion (such as: "i can't read the font because there is no border to it and it is too fancy, so i unfortunately had to stop watching it") or ask a question without suggesting even a hint of a speck of ingratitude? some people will brazenly insult the fansubbers, while others are afraid to walk on eggshells and never make the suggestion. maybe if there were some more guidelines on where or how then the grouches would not feel so empowered and those who are afraid will feel free to be constructive. maybe some fansubbers can tell us how they want their suggestions and questions. is everything already perfect?

hmong_thoj

Thank You For Your Hard Work?

Postby hmong_thoj » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:01 am

I just want to say thank you to Antok and jannah and mangosteen for all their hard work on subbing this drama series. This is my first post so don't get all mad if i say something that i shouldn't say in here. Well good luck on subbing this drama.

kazuki

Postby kazuki » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:09 am

:blink i think he means this drama and refering to My sister in law is nineteen

i know your new but next time please post the thank you notes in the appropriate location. :thumright:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15967

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:38 am

You're welcome. :) Besides the subtitle thread that kazuki mentioned, you could also post your thank-you's here.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jholic » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:24 am

Jannah wrote:You're welcome. :) Besides the subtitle thread that kazuki mentioned, you could also post your thank-you's here.

great idea, Jannah. that's what i was thinking! :wink:

aznprincess

Postby aznprincess » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:44 am

WOW!! This thread is AWESOME...we should have more of these..*sending all my love* Thank you to all the fansubbers...group or individual...who sacrified their own precious time to make something for others to enjoy. I'm seriously in love with you guys until death...cuz without all your wonderful work I wouln't be able to watch any Asian drama at all. So I'm really appreciate what you guys did for us. Thank you once again.

kazuki

Postby kazuki » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:00 am

Wow i've just notice that there is about 48 fansubber on D-addicts :D

Big thanks to all :thumright:

PBFansubs

Postby PBFansubs » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:00 am

I used to be like one of those idiots that take fansubbers for granted, and blah blah blah. I never knew it was such hard work until I tried making my own subs. Now I watch these fansubs and think "wow, they are brilliant... must've taken them a great deal of effort!!"

So yeah, thank you so much for taking your time to fansub these dramas for us. To all fansubbers, you have my love. Haha.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby son_yejin » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:05 am

wow.. there's a thread just for thanking fansubbers!

I really want to thank all the fansubbers who have come and went.. they made a huge difference in pple's lives. Just like it made a huge impact on mine =)

Thank you so much all fansubbers!
We all love you!

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:20 am

Fansubbers, I love you :wub: Words can't describe how much I appreciate your effort. Without you, I can't understand and enjoy dramas. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ai_Zai_Zai

Postby Ai_Zai_Zai » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:20 am

oh wow! i didn't know there was this thread! SHOW THE LOVE!! ^_^ i love u fansubbers so so much too. it must be so much effort sitting there translating and timing for hours n hours. thank u so much for sacrificing ur precious time for us! MUCH LOVE! <3 <3

canon05

Postby canon05 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:42 am

This thread is awesome! Thank you very much!! Really appreciate all the help you gave us.

gsxjoe

Postby gsxjoe » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:18 am

we all owe so much to the fansubbers, without them we would have no d-addicts! :D

~Adam~

Postby ~Adam~ » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:07 am

Fansubs on the Net is one big influence on me getting into Anime, as much as I am now, So THANK YOU to all the great Fansub groups out there.
Currently Watching:Tiger & Dragon ep02

darkflame21

Postby darkflame21 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:45 am

Yeah fansubbing takes so much effort. I really need to get myself into a pattern of translating like 5 minutes of a drama a day every day. Then I might actually finish something I start!! I also need to stop renting 2 Japanese series a week fromthe video store, no time to translate anything watching all that. Well they're running out of series on DVD that I havent seen so Ill be forced to do something else soon.
And of course good Job to all the people fansubbing, especially this past season. The drama fansubbing exploded with this seasons dramas I was really suprised. :)
Moved to Japan and I'm working as an English ALT in Junior High Schools in Naka-shi, Just north of Mito-shi in Ibaraki-ken.

Kaila

Postby Kaila » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:04 am

thank you very much!!! for all your hardwork an d dedication. :wub:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:30 am

i wonder if i could also thank the uploaders on this thread, too. :fear:

everyone who contributes to the community: whether you're admin (ruro), a mod, a reviewer, an upload addict, a fansubber, a fansub group, or an active member who helps by keeping the forums alive, i thank you all!

i feel like Densha (meeting friends from a common internet ground aka D-Addicts), and i hope that didn't come out too loserish!

I love you D-Addicts and the addicts of D-Addicts! :heart:

ryoko293

Postby ryoko293 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:37 pm

how cute, a fansubber thanks fansubbers ... *hugs*

I just wanted to say that I think that those ppl who are able to translate clips, eps and movies are awsome! :cheers: I once tried to translate a self-written letter from Geman into English (I've had 8 years of English at high school, so I think I have a good basis) but still had soooo much difficulty to find the perfect words to express my feelings while writing the letter ... :wub: YOU ARE THE BEST! Watching doramas is so much more fun that sitting in front of the screen saying every other second: wait ... was that really 'chotto mate kudasai' he said? ...
Can't tell you how much I appriciate your work and the time you spend on doing the translations and timing ... yes, almost forgot to mention the timers!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! *cry* :thumleft: :thumright:
Jun+Masaki LOVE :wub:
Image Image

adrian22

Postby adrian22 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:06 pm

to all the fansubbers!!! whether we had met beofre, or whether i had ever used ur subs before, i would like to thank you very much for all the effort you guys put in!!!!!! domo, hontoni hontoni arigato!!!! terima kasih, xie xie, to jie.....arigato.....
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
emocha dot net :w00t:

xbtcmdx

Postby xbtcmdx » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:20 am

thanksss soooo muuucccchhhh to all the fansubbers out there. without you, i wouldnt even hab the chance to enjoy these wonderful dramas. If only i could understand korean, or japanese, or chinese i would so help with the fan subbing. If there will ever be any Vietnamese dramas (LOL ... that would kinda be funny since Vietnamese acting is soo fake and horrible. I'm saying it based on my experience watching Vietnamese movies with my mom sometimes.), just noe that i will help out, definitely.
ANYWAY THANKSSS SOO MUCH!!! *ME LUVSSS YOU ALL :">*
<333

feedmeister

Postby feedmeister » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:53 am

There are a lot of good posts in this thread that I was thinking of replying to but then something occured to me.

Before we discuss anything and everything that goes on here we should understand that if it were not for those that fansub, this whole community would not even exist. They are the ones who, at the most fundamental level, make a place like d-addicts possible. After those who actualy produce the shows that we love so much, it is the fansubbers to whom we owe the most thanks.

cuteangelika

Postby cuteangelika » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:31 am

I dont all the thank you's, hugs and kisses in the world can aptly express my gratitude to all the fansubbers.. They have devoted their precious time and skills for us without asking anything in return. That's why it is so disheartening when we see others complain and criticize them for their hard work.. Worse, some people with dark hearts make profit out of the blood and sweat of our dear fansubbers.. Nonetheless, I hope the fansubbers won't stop sharing. There are always few rotten apples in the basket. We'll be trying our best to get these bad apples out of the basket..

Thanks again!

karamie

Postby karamie » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:36 am

can someone plz seed hotelier from episode 4 to 20

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Kamui6 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:44 am

karamie wrote:can someone plz seed hotelier from episode 4 to 20

:O
ImageImage

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:49 am

OMG @ karamie. >_<
Please ask for seed requests in the proper forum. NOT HERE!
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

miriya52

Postby miriya52 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 am

I'm grateful to all you fansubbers, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enjoy all my dramas!

tringo

Thanks all of you who create subtitles!

Postby tringo » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:22 pm

I'm truly grateful for all you guys who put effort and time in translate, and even create subs for us poor non-Chinese speaking people (or Korean, or Japanese? I've no clue :-) ) I mean, so even a girl like me in a little country as Sweden are able to understand what they are saying...

Guess they never thought their TV- series would travel to the other side of the world he he...
Last edited by tringo on Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

georgeyklee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby georgeyklee » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:24 pm

=)
:alcoholic:
Seeding
currently seeding : 9 End 2 Outs, The Four Gods

tringo

opppssss....

Postby tringo » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:36 pm

oppss, I think I broke the rules for this forum, I'll try to remove the thead. If it isn't possible I hope someone with authority can...won't do it again, promise.
.......sorry again :-(

pbusara

Postby pbusara » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:42 am

Many thanks for you all that make me happy with all series.

:P :roll

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: opppssss....

Postby iceberri » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:58 am

tringo wrote:oppss, I think I broke the rules for this forum, I'll try to remove the thead. If it isn't possible I hope someone with authority can...won't do it again, promise.
.......sorry again :-(

I merged it with the appropriate thread. Don't worry about it -- you won't get flamed for trying to start a thread thanking fansubbers. :lol

maimai828

Postby maimai828 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:00 am

wow i cant imagine how much work it would be to a whole series... craziness thank goodness for all the fansubbers =) thanks so much guys u guys are the bomb~!!!!!! otherwise it would be a very sad day when there are no more dramas to watch....thanks again to everyone who devotes their time to fansubbing you guys rock~!

maea_maie

Postby maea_maie » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:18 am

i do agree that all credits should be for the fan subbers, without their time and effort doing something for somebody else and mostly for people they don^t know is indeed very generous. so with the help of this forum i wanna thank them too. their work is very much appreciated. :lol

takkichi

Postby takkichi » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:12 am

Just wanted to thank all the fansubbers for their hard work and generosity for sharing your works with all of us! I appreciate all of you! Thank you!

venutoispoke

Postby venutoispoke » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:54 pm

Great job guyz!!! W000000000000000000000000TTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

I feel really guilty leaching from your hard work..if I can meet you guyz personally in real life..I'm gonna give you guyz a nice treat..hey how bout a massage..;)

minerva

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:11 pm

THANKS A LOT!

Fansubber, we're truly truly madly deeply love all of you. Thanks for such great effort subbing all great series that's cannot be mentioned one by one. We'll always support all of you ^^

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby pokute » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:22 pm

We love us too... I mean, I love all the fansubbers too... especially the translators, without whom the rest of the fansubbers would have to guess about all the dialog, which would not work out so good.

"Hey, I am pointing to the left, and maybe saying something vitally important!"
"Oh, I see you pointing to the left, and register a look of concern, and say something, obviously something critical to the understanding of this scene."

It just isn't the same without the translators.

co_cao_cao1

Postby co_cao_cao1 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:19 am

Since I am a series addict i do appreciate what the sub team have done for all series lover, and I want to express this by saying THANK YOU!!!!!!! :cheers: [/size]

assaopix

Postby assaopix » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:32 am

Since there is a thread for saying thanks...... :cry:

I am nothing if you are not translating, really appreciate your time spent for us who always depend on your subs. :salut:

You have letme see a diferrent view of asian dramas, make me fall in love in them. Hey to be truthfull, I even bought the orignal boxed because I have watched them on your subs. :-)

Just wanted to tell you fansubbers out there, it may seem a small deed but it you all has done alot. :cheers: I am also taking up serious foreign language class so I could translate one day :-)

canon05

Postby canon05 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:26 am

I don't know if double post is allowed. (I posted one on this thread.)

I wanted to thank all fansubbers for subbing the latest series. :cheers: :-)

Miyoubi

Postby Miyoubi » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 am

Yeah, people that complain about fansubbers work just make those fansubbers to not want to fansub again >_< Silly people :cussing:

I thank all the fansubbers in the world, and specially the ones here! lol Because your work makes our days happier and I won't know how to watch doramas with my crappy Japanese, lol.

mms

Postby mms » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:08 pm

yeah, to all the fansubbers, especially the cute ones, daisuki. :D

Jeddy

Postby Jeddy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:37 pm

Just want to drop by and say I love you all, thanks so much for the fansub version you guys upload for us.

kapaka

Postby kapaka » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:55 pm

Just to add my bit of Thanks. Thank You for the amazing work that let me and many other people that does not speak korean, japanese or any chinese language, to enjoy all these dramas.
Were it not for you THE FANSUBBERS I would never have discovered the amazing world of asian dramas. Or developed a growing interest in others aspects of asian culture as well.

So Thank You

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby xKiMix » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:50 pm

FANSUBBERS!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Without you guys my life would be soo dull, no change that thought, i wouldn't have a life because dramas are my life! :lol THANK YOU AGAIN WITH ALL MY :heart:
Thanks to twinnie for the beautiful sig and to other BONchu''s!

Shina

Postby Shina » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:56 pm

FANSUBERS THANK YOU SO MUCH WITH OUT YOU IT WASNT BE SO GOOD ^____^ :salut: THANK YOU A LOT :wub: :wub: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

yennhi

Postby yennhi » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:11 pm

fansubbers, your time and efforts are very much appreciate...thanks.!!!! :D

keaiclam

Postby keaiclam » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:49 am

Thank you very much for the fansubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love all you fansubbers!!!! :wub: :wub:

sitohbelady

Postby sitohbelady » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:14 pm

DOMO ARIGATOU !!! HOUNTONE !!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS !!! THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK !!!

OvertheRainbow

Postby OvertheRainbow » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:29 pm

I'm not a fansubber yet but I'm working hard learning how to time so I can be one :). I want to say thanks to all the fabsubbers though because I would much rather watch asian dramas then american series

westsidekino

i wanna express my appreciation yet im poor

Postby westsidekino » Tue May 23, 2006 7:33 am

not that it means any thing but thnx for all the hard work too all the people that alow americans like me be able to experiance other cultures through fansubing and etc! ill do my best and upload as much as possible.

emykina

Postby emykina » Tue May 23, 2006 7:35 am

where r u from :dopey: america is big
yeahh....
thanks to all subbers :thumleft:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Tue May 23, 2006 7:47 am

cheers! :salut:

Don't worry westsidekino~ It's not about the money here at D-Addicts. It's about the sharing and interacting with one another as a worldwide drama-lover community~ :lol

It would be nice, however, to thank those who share their uploads, seedings, subtitles, and new & old information with us. :-)

oh...and a big welcome to D-Addicts :D

groink

Postby groink » Tue May 23, 2006 8:00 am

Moderators - please merge this topic with:

Sticky: For New Members
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_13668.htm

--- groink

westsidekino

Postby westsidekino » Thu May 25, 2006 1:47 am

emykina wrote:where r u from :dopey: america is big
yeahh....
thanks to all subbers :thumleft:

im from california oakland to be exact

Zan

Postby Zan » Tue May 30, 2006 4:26 pm

Thank you really much for you hard work, I envy you because even if I'm studing japanese and chinese I can understing very few things... ç__ç

Kayiaxo

Postby Kayiaxo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:42 am

Thanks to all the fansubbers for their efforts and time putted into fansubbing.
People can enjoy Asian TV thanks to all the fansubbers and their hard work.
Yo

vasheee

Postby vasheee » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:38 pm

Just a plain THANK YOU VERY MUCH from me!

rusai

Postby rusai » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:57 am

Arigatou to all FANSUBBERS. thx to ur that i can enjoy the series by Dohmoto Tsuyoshi
and Hirosue Ryoko.