Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
User avatar
Psi
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Psi » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:54 am

Oh, much appreciated. ^^

User avatar
Ais
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

No Japanese captions of ep1 of "Oh My Jump! ~ Shonen Jump ga Chikyuu o Tsukuu"

Postby Ais » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Even though I acquired the Japanese captions from other sources, I would like to point out that there are no Japanese captions for ep1 of the recently aired "Oh My Jump! ~ Shonen Jump ga Chikyuu o Tsukuu" ^^;; I highly hope the Japanese captions of the next episodes would be captured and uploaded :)

Thank you as always for being so brilliant JPSubbers! :D
Image

User avatar
alisalovetatming
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:01 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby alisalovetatming » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:05 am

Request Oh My Jump too! :sweat:

User avatar
Ais
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Ais » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 am

Thank you for uploading Oh My Jump! :cheers:
Image

Karian087
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:32 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Karian087 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:57 am

Hi, i'm new and really appreciate your hard work.
I'm looking for 新宿セブン (Shinjuku Seven) japanese subs for translating into to spanish.
But I can't find them in jpsubbers page.
If someone could help me I will really appreciate.

(Sorry for my bad english)

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:09 am

Karian087 wrote:Hi, i'm new and really appreciate your hard work.
I'm looking for 新宿セブン (Shinjuku Seven) japanese subs for translating into to spanish.
But I can't find them in jpsubbers page.
If someone could help me I will really appreciate.

(Sorry for my bad english)

They should be in @Mains -> Year 2017 -> Fall Season -> 新宿セブン
But that folder appears to be empty. Had a backup of them.

ep1-11 end (untimed)
Attachments
新宿セブン.rar
(95.88 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Jdrama Fansub Maps | Kdrama Fansub Maps

:w00t: Vote for Jdrama of the Week :w00t:
Seeding until Aug-26 Gisou no Fuufu

Gifted Ones | Twitter
Subbing: Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

Karian087
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:32 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Karian087 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 am

Keiko1981 wrote:They should be in @Mains -> Year 2017 -> Fall Season -> 新宿セブン
But that folder appears to be empty. Had a backup of them.

ep1-11 end (untimed)


Thank you so much! :cheers:

rakujin
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:53 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby rakujin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi there!


Thanks to whoever here is working/has worked hard to bring japanese/whatever language- subs to the world!

I'm really really new to this website, and it seems this board has existed since I was a mere kid... I'm not sure what's outdated and what's not, so i decided to post in this thread.

I have a quick question:

Does anyone know where i could get my hands on japanese subs for 君の膵臓を食べたい(映画版 )? >.<

Thanks in advance!

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:47 pm

rakujin wrote:Hi there!


Thanks to whoever here is working/has worked hard to bring japanese/whatever language- subs to the world!

I'm really really new to this website, and it seems this board has existed since I was a mere kid... I'm not sure what's outdated and what's not, so i decided to post in this thread.

I have a quick question:

Does anyone know where i could get my hands on japanese subs for 君の膵臓を食べたい(映画版 )? >.<

Thanks in advance!

I Want to Eat Your Pancreas (Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai) is a movie. Jpsubbers only provide subtitles for dramas and TV specials. No anime or movies.

You can find it at Nyaa
Don't forget to read the comment, you may find it helpful.

Yu Ominae
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Yu Ominae » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:23 am

Haven't been to this part for a while.

This'll be a stupid question from me, but any sources for the subtitles for the SP警視庁警護課 one-shot tv shows by TV Asahi? They're aired from 2011 to 2014 and was one of the last few roles Tsunehiko Watase did before he passed away.

I don't remember if the first episode had a torrent here from before (Can't find it any more in my HD... Probably got mad and deleted it)...

Also, is it fine to get SP one-shot subs and make a forum post here?

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:27 am

Yu Ominae wrote:Haven't been to this part for a while.

This'll be a stupid question from me, but any sources for the subtitles for the SP警視庁警護課 one-shot tv shows by TV Asahi? They're aired from 2011 to 2014 and was one of the last few roles Tsunehiko Watase did before he passed away.

I don't remember if the first episode had a torrent here from before (Can't find it any more in my HD... Probably got mad and deleted it)...

Also, is it fine to get SP one-shot subs and make a forum post here?


Yes you can post timed JPN subs or a translation for only one SP in this series if you're only interested in one. But if you plan on working on others, please put them in the same topic since they belong to the same series.

They are there under "OtherSPs"

Special 2: Can't find it. Aired 2012-Mar-03
Folder for 2012 SPs: http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... SPs/@2012/

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/SP~Keishichou_Keigoka
Attachments
(2014.05.04)_SPSP.srt
Untimed JPN Subs
(125.55 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
(2013.04.27)_SP_警視庁警護課Ⅲ.srt
Untimed JPN Subs
(112.58 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
SPSP20111008.srt
Untimed JPN Subs
(122.77 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Jdrama Fansub Maps | Kdrama Fansub Maps

:w00t: Vote for Jdrama of the Week :w00t:
Seeding until Aug-26 Gisou no Fuufu

Gifted Ones | Twitter
Subbing: Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

Yu Ominae
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Yu Ominae » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:52 am

Thanks.

kakbel
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby kakbel » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:28 pm

It seems that all the entries of Mediacrit are deleted......
Does anyone know what happened?? :-(

Ginia1991
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:20 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Ginia1991 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi there :)

I was gonna sub Dolmen X, but I won't be able to do it properly without Japanese subs, but I can't find them on jpsubbers yet.
The first episode aired Saturday. Is there a chance they will still be uploaded or does anyone know where else I could find them?

Thanks in advance :-)

User avatar
carameltz
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby carameltz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:15 am

Ginia1991 wrote:I was gonna sub Dolmen X, but I won't be able to do it properly without Japanese subs, but I can't find them on jpsubbers yet.
The first episode aired Saturday. Is there a chance they will still be uploaded or does anyone know where else I could find them?


Dolmen X is not broadcasted with subtitles.
Since this is a drama produced by NTV, you can check the 番組表 on NTV's website. There is no [字] box on the program's description.
Only programs with the [字] box are aired with subtitles. Sadly, many late-night programs do not come with subtitles.

Ginia1991
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:20 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Ginia1991 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:34 pm

carameltz wrote:
Ginia1991 wrote:I was gonna sub Dolmen X, but I won't be able to do it properly without Japanese subs, but I can't find them on jpsubbers yet.
The first episode aired Saturday. Is there a chance they will still be uploaded or does anyone know where else I could find them?


Dolmen X is not broadcasted with subtitles.
Since this is a drama produced by NTV, you can check the 番組表 on NTV's website. There is no [字] box on the program's description.
Only programs with the [字] box are aired with subtitles. Sadly, many late-night programs do not come with subtitles.


Ah, that's too bad :/
but thanks for the explanation, now I know what to look out for next time :)

koshonin
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby koshonin » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:26 pm

it's up now.

FYI: the hoster has implemented a rule recently that free accounts have to go offline for one hour a day (a way to sell their paid plans...)

huh? the post I answered to is gone...

User avatar
earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby earthcolors » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:32 pm

Asking help for jp subs for Kodoku no Gurume ep1. All other Saturday dramas have been updated except for Kodoku :cry:

hsyong
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby hsyong » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:34 pm

earthcolors wrote:Asking help for jp subs for Kodoku no Gurume ep1. All other Saturday dramas have been updated except for Kodoku :cry:


It's available now.
Goruchan.com - J-drama quotes, trivia, news, reviews and subs.

User avatar
earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby earthcolors » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:36 pm

hsyong wrote:
earthcolors wrote:Asking help for jp subs for Kodoku no Gurume ep1. All other Saturday dramas have been updated except for Kodoku :cry:


It's available now.

Yes i just saw it
:cheers:

natsuki2707
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby natsuki2707 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:45 pm

Otsukaresamadesu
I'm a newbie here, and I'm looking for japanese subs of Kodoku no Gurume (孤独のグルメ) season 6 and SP episode
I really appriciate your hard working
And thanks in advance
(sorry for my bad english)

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:14 pm

natsuki2707 wrote:Otsukaresamadesu
I'm a newbie here, and I'm looking for japanese subs of Kodoku no Gurume (孤独のグルメ) season 6 and SP episode
I really appriciate your hard working
And thanks in advance
(sorry for my bad english)

I think that Jpsubbers has it, but the site is temporarily down at the moment.

Edit: Back online now. http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Subtitles/

Here is season 6 + the special that aired 2017-Dec-31. All subtitles are untimed and needs to be timed to videos.
Attachments
孤独のグルメ6th + SP 2017-Dec-31.rar
(125.45 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
Jdrama Fansub Maps | Kdrama Fansub Maps

:w00t: Vote for Jdrama of the Week :w00t:
Seeding until Aug-26 Gisou no Fuufu

Gifted Ones | Twitter
Subbing: Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

natsuki2707
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby natsuki2707 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:30 am

Keiko1981 wrote:
natsuki2707 wrote:Otsukaresamadesu
I'm a newbie here, and I'm looking for japanese subs of Kodoku no Gurume (孤独のグルメ) season 6 and SP episode
I really appriciate your hard working
And thanks in advance
(sorry for my bad english)

I think that Jpsubbers has it, but the site is temporarily down at the moment.

Edit: Back online now. http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Subtitles/

Here is season 6 + the special that aired 2017-Dec-31. All subtitles are untimed and needs to be timed to videos.

Thank you so so much
:wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Ais
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Ais » Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 am

Hi! I would like to request for ep6 of Koe Girl. It's already Monday (which is the day it's usually uploaded) and I may be blind but I can't seem to find it in JPSubbers ^^; Thanks!
Image

hsyong
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby hsyong » Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Ais wrote:Hi! I would like to request for ep6 of Koe Girl. It's already Monday (which is the day it's usually uploaded) and I may be blind but I can't seem to find it in JPSubbers ^^; Thanks!


Other series that are supposed to be uploaded on Sunday/Monday haven't been uploaded as well: Gakeppuchi Hotel, Gohan Taisakushitsu, The Confidence Man JP etc.

I wonder if something is wrong or jpsubber is having some problems?
Goruchan.com - J-drama quotes, trivia, news, reviews and subs.

pondloso
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby pondloso » Mon May 14, 2018 3:14 pm

it go on sleeping again hope it will back soon again.

User avatar
earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby earthcolors » Tue May 15, 2018 1:14 am

No Ep 6 jp subs for Kodoku no Gurume. Another episode subs that wasn't captured (the other was ep2). Without mediacrit, there's nothing i can do if this goes on.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:27 am

@ Ais, pondloso and hsyong
I've been in touch with Jpsubbers and the missing episodes will be posted at a later time.

@ earthcolors Not sure about Kodoku, but hopefully it will be available later as well.

Hanbun, Aoi ep37 was also one of the missing episodes.

hsyong
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby hsyong » Tue May 15, 2018 1:57 am

Keiko1981 wrote:@ Ais, pondloso and hsyong
I've been in touch with Jpsubbers and the missing episodes will be posted at a later time.

@ earthcolors Not sure about Kodoku, but hopefully it will be available later as well.

Hanbun, Aoi ep37 was also one of the missing episodes.


That's good to hear. Thank you!!!
Goruchan.com - J-drama quotes, trivia, news, reviews and subs.

pondloso
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby pondloso » Tue May 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Keiko1981 wrote:@ Ais, pondloso and hsyong
I've been in touch with Jpsubbers and the missing episodes will be posted at a later time.

@ earthcolors Not sure about Kodoku, but hopefully it will be available later as well.

Hanbun, Aoi ep37 was also one of the missing episodes.

Thank you for the new really waiting for koe girl and Hotel

liddi
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby liddi » Tue May 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi. Thank you very much for providing the J-transcripts for the dramas.
Ep6 for Signal シグナル~長期未解決事件捜査班~ is not available yet.
May I know if it will be posted soon? Thank you.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:00 am

liddi wrote:Hi. Thank you very much for providing the J-transcripts for the dramas.
Ep6 for Signal シグナル~長期未解決事件捜査班~ is not available yet.
May I know if it will be posted soon? Thank you.

I don't know an exact time when the subtitles will be posted. Jpsubbers is aware of the problem with missing subtitles and will post the ones they have when they're able to.

liddi
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby liddi » Wed May 16, 2018 2:29 am

Keiko1981 wrote:I don't know an exact time when the subtitles will be posted. Jpsubbers is aware of the problem with missing subtitles and will post the ones they have when they're able to.

Thank you for following up with them Keiko1981. Hopefully it will be available soon.

intelligentle
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby intelligentle » Thu May 17, 2018 1:00 am

I hope jpsubbers gets this fixed soon. I am looking for the subs for Headhunter episode 5, and The Confidence Man JP episode 6.

And thanks Keiko for following up with them.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:53 am

Jpsubbers has now been updated. Please leave a reply if you find anything missing.

liddi
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby liddi » Sat May 19, 2018 1:39 am

Keiko1981 wrote:Jpsubbers has now been updated. Please leave a reply if you find anything missing.

Thank you for the heads-up Keiko1981. The transcript I'm looking for is available now.

User avatar
earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby earthcolors » Thu May 31, 2018 3:04 am

Missing latest jp subs from Monday to Tuesday dramas:
Headhunter ep7
Confidence Man ep8
Hanbun Aoi ep 50 and 51
Kodoku no Gurume ep8
Hana Nochi Hare ep 7
Signal ep8

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:34 am

earthcolors wrote:Missing latest jp subs from Monday to Tuesday dramas:
Headhunter ep7
Confidence Man ep8
Hanbun Aoi ep 50 and 51
Kodoku no Gurume ep8
Hana Nochi Hare ep 7
Signal ep8

Thanks for letting me know, I've forwarded the information.

eplizo
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby eplizo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Probably a noobish question, but these subs aren't timed to our standard DoA or AOZ, right? meaning you have to adjust the timing yourself, right? I've downloaded some before, and I always had to manually resync them, so I was just wondering.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:39 pm

eplizo wrote:Probably a noobish question, but these subs aren't timed to our standard DoA or AOZ, right? meaning you have to adjust the timing yourself, right? I've downloaded some before, and I always had to manually resync them, so I was just wondering.

Yes, you have to retime time. And if you time to AOZ, then it most likely won't sync to DoA, and vice versa.

AOZ: Without sponsors.
DoA: With sponsors.

eplizo
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby eplizo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Keiko1981 wrote:
eplizo wrote:Probably a noobish question, but these subs aren't timed to our standard DoA or AOZ, right? meaning you have to adjust the timing yourself, right? I've downloaded some before, and I always had to manually resync them, so I was just wondering.

Yes, you have to retime time. And if you time to AOZ, then it most likely won't sync to DoA, and vice versa.

AOZ: Without sponsors.
DoA: With sponsors.


Ah thanks!

I also never quite knew the difference between the two. Didn't know the sponsor message was what was different LMAO. Thanks!

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:30 am

earthcolors wrote:Missing latest jp subs from Monday to Tuesday dramas.

Should've been added now.
Jdrama Fansub Maps | Kdrama Fansub Maps

:w00t: Vote for Jdrama of the Week :w00t:
Seeding until Aug-26 Gisou no Fuufu

Gifted Ones | Twitter
Subbing: Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

User avatar
earthcolors
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby earthcolors » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 am

Keiko1981 wrote:
earthcolors wrote:Missing latest jp subs from Monday to Tuesday dramas.

Should've been added now.


Thanks~

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:41 pm

New alternative to Mediacrit, which closed in June.
https://tvpalog.blog.fc2.com/ adding it to the first post.

User avatar
TiduShoko
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby TiduShoko » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Hello.

I wanted to see some JPN subtitles (Hana Nochi Hare 9, 10 and 11) and I saw the webpage is not working... What did happen?
AKB48 Group fan~
I really love J-drama! ---> http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Tidu96

User avatar
mikilove13
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby mikilove13 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:37 pm

@TiduShoko The site seems to be up and working fine right now but here are the subs anyway.
Attachments
花のち晴れ~花男_Next_Season~#11.srt
(48.11 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
花のち晴れ~花男_Next_Season~#10.srt
(59.46 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
花のち晴れ~花男_Next_Season~#09.srt
(62.13 KiB) Downloaded 7 times

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:04 pm

TiduShoko wrote:Hello.

I wanted to see some JPN subtitles (Hana Nochi Hare 9, 10 and 11) and I saw the webpage is not working... What did happen?

From the webhosts FAQ.

Every website hosted on a free 000webhost platform now gets 1 hour of sleep every day. Your website won’t be reachable to the public, but you will be able to set the sleep time yourself.

fajarty
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby fajarty » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:22 am

Hello. Is Jpsubbers going to provide a transcript for Majimuri Gakuen? Tried autosub but still got a lot missing lines :-( :-(

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:44 am

fajarty wrote:Hello. Is Jpsubbers going to provide a transcript for Majimuri Gakuen? Tried autosub but still got a lot missing lines :-( :-(

I checked both when the seasons originally aired and if they by any chance were re-aired.

Search for マジすか学園

Season 1: No

Season 2 http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... ng_Season/

Season 3 http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... er_Season/

Season 4 and 5: No

fajarty
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby fajarty » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:19 am

Keiko1981 wrote:I checked both when the seasons originally aired and if they by any chance were re-aired.

Search for マジすか学園

Season 1: No

Season 2 http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... ng_Season/

Season 3 http://jpsubbers.web44.net/Japanese-Sub ... er_Season/

Season 4 and 5: No


It's Majimuri Gakuen (マジムリ学園) not Majisuka Gakuen. It's the new season and just aired last night on NTV and hulu. If by any chance they provide the transcript I'd like a copy since my listening is not as good.

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:41 am

fajarty wrote:It's Majimuri Gakuen (マジムリ学園) not Majisuka Gakuen. It's the new season and just aired last night on NTV and hulu. If by any chance they provide the transcript I'd like a copy since my listening is not as good.

I don't know if Jpsubbers will provide subs for it. Keep checking back.
I can only suggest the following.

https://ameblo.jp/pikataa3/
http://kakiokoshi.hatenablog.com/
https://tvpalog.blog.fc2.com/

Google マジムリ学園 字 or マジムリ学園 字幕
Jdrama Fansub Maps | Kdrama Fansub Maps

:w00t: Vote for Jdrama of the Week :w00t:
Seeding until Aug-26 Gisou no Fuufu

Gifted Ones | Twitter
Subbing: Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945, Takane no Hana

fajarty
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby fajarty » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Keiko1981 wrote:I don't know if Jpsubbers will provide subs for it. Keep checking back.
I can only suggest the following.

https://ameblo.jp/pikataa3/
http://kakiokoshi.hatenablog.com/
https://tvpalog.blog.fc2.com/

Google マジムリ学園 字 or マジムリ学園 字幕


Already there but no luck :cry:
I hope they'll add them in the future.
Anyway, thanks :-)

User avatar
Super Saiyan
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Super Saiyan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:05 pm

fajarty wrote:Hello. Is Jpsubbers going to provide a transcript for Majimuri Gakuen? Tried autosub but still got a lot missing lines :-( :-(


The show doesn't air with subtitles, so I doubt that you'll find any. Check tv guides like Yahoo or on the tv channels website and look for [字] to find out if a show has subtitles.

Nabbit
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Nabbit » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:29 pm

I couldn't find them on the JP subbers site, but just in case I missed them or someone knows where else to find them, I'm looking for Sumu Sumu (2017) JP subs. Thank you!

User avatar
Psi
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby Psi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 am

Hi there, any chance someone might have JP subs for Genkai Danchi (限界団地) ep 2?

princess_ghost11
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:08 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby princess_ghost11 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Hello, anyone has the Japanese sub for Hissatsu Shigotonin 2018 SP by any chance? I want to sub the SP and can't find the softsub on JP subbers site. Also, is anyone know where to get Japanese subtitles for Itadaki High Jump show? Thank you.

malifact
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Re: Automated JPN subtitles [Jpsubbers]

Postby malifact » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Hello, does anyone know any good programmes to adjust the sync on the Jpsubbers subtitles? I have been trying to adjust the subtitles they uploaded for Dele, because they are out of sync with the video. I have tried a couple of programmes, but they either don't work or say there is an error with the subtitles. Thanks.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: narsha1000, Sewerrat1 and 13 guests