Shika Otoko Awoniyoshi [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
waniey_vic

Postby waniey_vic » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:13 pm

with all these message you guys sent, i bet siantut will find that its really hard to leave D-Addicts... :lol
THX all Fansubbers.. :wub:
SALUTE TO D-ADDICTS ..

monari

Postby monari » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 am

I liked shikaotoko. I am glad that I was able to watch, listen, and understand the show.
For any corporate types listening: Now that I know about the series, I would be glad to purchase a licensed subed or dubbed version.

siantut
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby siantut » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Well, yeah, this is so touching, and it makes me harder to leave :cry: :cry: :cry:

@Leyy: Well, it is not really a blog people usually do. I am too lazy to do things like writing a journal or diary :P Thanks for your interest, though...

@Expanzee: Yes the URL is below. But as I said to Leyy, it is not a usual blog.

@waniey_vic: The link is below. I'm afraid it is not much use to you though. Unless maybe if I open the comment feature and let people ask me about the meaning of the sentences.

@piston: Errr....LOL, how come you deduct that I work for a car company? So you're from Detroit. I've never been there. My school was in the West Coast.

@Boulayman: Thank you very much. Aww, it is really hard to go ....

@Lunargen: Thanks! Nono, I am still on the loose now, not in jail, LOL....To protect myself, now I just use free stuff....free webhost, free domain name etc. Also I do not sub anymore, so I should be OK. Thanks for your concern.

@melys: thank you very much. My best wishes for you too.

@ainaway: LOL....yeah....but sadly, I am afraid this is my last post...

@ailahai: Your post is so touching. Arigatou. Watashi mo doki-doki shite imasu :wub: :wub: :wub:

@monari: Glad you like it.

@ Everyone, here is a URL you can click, it contains something related to j-drama as I promised.
http://geocities.com/yamatonadesiko/
There is a link in there, please click it.
After you click it, choose one post and click the British flag on the right.
Have a good laugh...I found the translation very hilarious :P
However, for you who are impatient to wait for the subs or RAW to come out, it might somehow be of use to you, I hope. I will post each episode of as many airing dramas as I can in that blog, hopefully within 1-2 hours of air time.

Sayonara.....Your names will always be in my heart :heart: . If I do something a bit useful for j-drama world, please think that I am doing it for you. I am.
Bye bye and thanks for everything.

piston

Postby piston » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:47 pm

Siantut,

I thought I saw some post saying that you are working for Bosch Japan. I know Bosch makes car parts also. So for some reason, I thought you are in the automotive world.. hee :P My bad...

I am from Singapore originally. I just work in nearby Detroit area after I graduated from a Michigan college.

In any case, if for some reason you do come to Detroit, I will be your host here.

-Piston

hadmish

Postby hadmish » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:23 pm

Siantut.....
I can't access the url, a blank page pops up......(with a nice frame though but no contents)
I havent written here btw coz I thought (and believed you!) that each post would be your last so I thought it might be useless...but I was more than glad to see that you wrote a link to a new blog! but alas, it didn't work. I feel perhaps I've been destined to know and love you for a very short period....(just kidding!)

anyways, anyone else having issues with the link?

piston

Postby piston » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:21 am

I had no problems accessing the link given by Siantut. It shows a page with another url.

http://j-drama.co.cc/

talongero

Postby talongero » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:43 pm

yay! your blog! heheh the translation is quite funny XD damn i really miss you.....i already said to myself that ill never go to this thread but now here i am... im glad that you still posting here! =D hey everyone keep posting so that siantut stays here always :D i still keep making dmv as usual so when you have time visit my youtube channel and check it out! =D my next dmv would be Last Friends and i saw last friends in your blog! oh i wish that youre the one who will sub that drama...anyways take care and i still love you so much~! :wub:

anupanda

Postby anupanda » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:24 pm

thanks =D i'm just starting the series now~

hadmish

Postby hadmish » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:19 am

thanks piston - it worked! yay!

Leyy

Postby Leyy » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:26 pm

wow!!! siantut my prayers were answered and again....when i logged i was so glad that this thread is at the 1st page again!!!!! and surprise, surprise you posted again!!! what a nice surprise!!! thanks for the link...i'm checking this out!!!

arigatou!! * hugs*!!!!

alesi5

Postby alesi5 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:02 pm

Really can't thank you enough, but thanks so much Siantut, really enjoyed this one. It's so recent as well, so really a good and quick job. My girlfriend is on e of Top Interpreters in Europe, and she said is really good sub.

I'm learning more and more about the sub world and D-addicts, use veoh mostly to download, but really think all you guys do such a good job.

Arigato gazaimasu!

Rob.

riezzle

Postby riezzle » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:21 am

Thanks so much for subbing this. Love the story & the comments you made.

The translation of the blog was crazy... it made me laugh so hard I woke my sister TvT;;

expanzee

Postby expanzee » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:50 pm

piston wrote:Siantut,

I thought I saw some post saying that you are working for Bosch Japan. I know Bosch makes car parts also. So for some reason, I thought you are in the automotive world.. hee :P My bad...

I am from Singapore originally. I just work in nearby Detroit area after I graduated from a Michigan college.

In any case, if for some reason you do come to Detroit, I will be your host here.

-Piston

Haha, that was me being emo and wanted to go there.

And siantut, thanks for the reply. You have more free time now eh? I wonder what you do :P

And the blog works fine for me. The translations is very very funny :cheers:

phlongforn

Postby phlongforn » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:32 am

NARA, April 16 ...despite a deluge of criticism that it "isn't cute," a mascot [approved] to commemorate the 1,300th Anniversary of the Nara Heijo-kyo capi has been named "Sento-kun," officials said.
More than 14,000 suggestions for the naming of the character were received... [After unveiling]...a group calling for the withdrawal of the mascot set up a Web site opposing its use.

[ From April 16 Mainichi.co.jp: http://tinyurl.com/4t8zen ]

blinkiz

To Siantut!!!

Postby blinkiz » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Oh dear, I am so late as usual but I just hope that Siantut will pop in occasionally to read this.

THANK YOU for all you have done for us :salut:

Speaker

Postby Speaker » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Thanks for you hard work!
ARIGATO.

SSpiegel

Postby SSpiegel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Thanks for subbing this series. After watching two episodes, it seems really interesting. :)

homeboi19

Postby homeboi19 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Oh deer, the series look good! Thanks! :salut:

Leyy

Postby Leyy » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:58 pm

i just finished watching the first 3 epsiodes of last friends, which subs were being done by great subbers and team...seri, suketeru and kioku team..thanks to you!!! :)

however, a sad thought just came across...siantut would have done this series as well..and shared it with us...had things not happened they way it did... :(

oh well, don't mind me....i just miss siantut!! :)

JC

Postby JC » Sun May 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Thanks for the subs!! I'm still watching through this drama and your little comments and "LOL"'s make it all the more enjoyable because you say what all of us viewers are thinking at given moments. I find myself laughing at the comments as well as what's going on on-screen. :lol

I'm really enjoying this drama so far. It's pace is slow and the drama has a low key feel about it - but I like it. It adds to the shows charm. Plus the cast is great too.

morai_naki

Postby morai_naki » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 am

looking forward to watching this!

thanks for your hard work..

i miss you.

irvine_3467

Postby irvine_3467 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:28 am

could someone please tell me how I can download Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi eng-subs? I don't know how to work on .srt files, I thought it was a torrent file...please pm me for those generous enough to answer.

airskape

Postby airskape » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:36 am

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm
basically, to watch you will need the actual video file (from torrent) and the subtitle (srt)

kiddygrade

Postby kiddygrade » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:41 pm

I do miss siantut as well :( I hope she is doing fine ?

thienly

Postby thienly » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:33 am

where do you download this drama? not bit torrent

Angelina

Postby Angelina » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:58 am

Thanx for your hardwork!!!!!!!!!

You made my day!

domo arigatogosaimastu!

styl

Postby styl » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi!
First of all, thanks so much for the subs.

Does anyone knows how to contact Siantut?
I have to ask info for this drama. :)
But the PMs in the profile are disabled and the personal website I guess is no more available (I searched for it but cannot find). Is there any alternative way of contact?
Thanks

mattroilanh_tt

Postby mattroilanh_tt » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 am

Thank you for subbing this drama :-) . Siantut <3

Hope you come back with fansubbing oneday :roll

20centuryboy

Postby 20centuryboy » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 am

Damn' I miss siantut, Her comments in addition to the subs were so fun. :lol
Nankurunai sa!

nimeni11

Postby nimeni11 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Sankyuu for the subs and for your work! Looking forward to watching this.

achikat

bravo!

Postby achikat » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 pm

your translations are superb! I should say I enjoy your translation more than the drama itself, hehehe... looking forward to your other translation... any suggestion?

Boulayman

Postby Boulayman » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:53 am

Yeah, she was an awesome translator (my fav one actually )but she stopped translating a long time ago. If you haven't yet, I strongly recommend checking her work on Karei naru ichizoku and nodame cantabile, both are great shows, better than this one actually lol.

achikat

Postby achikat » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 am

Thanks for the info Boulayman, have watched nodame n I like it too! I will check out the other one. Chhers!

nikid

Postby nikid » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 pm

thank you for the subs
Currently watching:
BG: Shinpen Keigonin / FINAL CUT / Keiji Yugami
Recently finished:
Repeat / Seirei no Moribito III / Seirei no Moribito II

http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/nikid

tofueggnoodles

Re: Shika Otoko Awoniyoshi [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby tofueggnoodles » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 pm

I started to watch this recently with Siantut's sub. She is not active here anymore, but still I want say here, thank you! More than 10 years down the road, you made at least someone's dorama watching experience a very good one (Not only are the translations of good quality, the notes are also very funny)

maxcriden

Re: Shika Otoko Awoniyoshi [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby maxcriden » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 pm

tofueggnoodles wrote:I started to watch this recently with Siantut's sub. She is not active here anymore, but still I want say here, thank you! More than 10 years down the road, you made at least someone's dorama watching experience a very good one (Not only are the translations of good quality, the notes are also very funny)

Happy to see this bump as it reminds me how immensely we enjoyed this drama a few years ago. Thank you a ton Siantut!