The Magicians of Love + Extras [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Sun May 14, 2006 4:50 pm

thx dude
TheBodyGuard

xxxobsessionxxx

Postby xxxobsessionxxx » Mon May 15, 2006 1:01 am

fufu wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:can u upload the ep 4 in DDL if you have time.. cuz the torrent file its actually slow

yep, I'll upload it either tonight or tomorrow (EST) cuz I'm currently uploading episode 3 right now.

btw, do you know any good upload sites? I've been uploading to all these different ones but I've never tried downloading from them....

fufu, i found this on Soompi, someone made a thread to list the sites that lets u upload stuff... maybe you'll find one u like...
clicky click ^^
-avie & sig credit to nina_sakura-
Currently Watching: Why Why Love, My Lucky Star,18 Censoring or Not

CrimsonSpiral

Postby CrimsonSpiral » Mon May 15, 2006 1:23 am

Thanks for the subs I can't wait to watch it!

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Mon May 15, 2006 1:56 am

xxxobsessionxxx wrote:
fufu wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:can u upload the ep 4 in DDL if you have time.. cuz the torrent file its actually slow

yep, I'll upload it either tonight or tomorrow (EST) cuz I'm currently uploading episode 3 right now.

btw, do you know any good upload sites? I've been uploading to all these different ones but I've never tried downloading from them....

fufu, i found this on Soompi, someone made a thread to list the sites that lets u upload stuff... maybe you'll find one u like...
clicky click ^^

Yep, thanks. I've been checking those sites out. It's just that I personally have never downloaded from any one of them, so I just don't know how they compare to the popular ones like megaupload or filefront. You'll see me alternating different sites as a result....hehehe...
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

mystic818

Postby mystic818 » Mon May 15, 2006 11:24 am

Thanks for the direct download links! And thanks subbers for all your hard work subbing this series! I hope this series is good - I really loved Frog Prince! :)

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Mon May 15, 2006 11:54 am

mystic818 wrote:Thanks for the direct download links! And thanks subbers for all your hard work subbing this series! I hope this series is good - I really loved Frog Prince! :)

i watch all the eps which was eng sub and is really good
TheBodyGuard

bebiixgrl

Postby bebiixgrl » Tue May 16, 2006 12:48 am

Thanks! you rocks! i been trying to find this

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Miaka FY » Wed May 17, 2006 4:06 pm

ohh!!!! HOT BISHIES!!!!

maybe should i watch this serie ...well download first and let's see...

^^

did someone upload in clubbox?

pookagege

Postby pookagege » Thu May 18, 2006 11:24 am

Ep 6, 7, 10-13 will be synced to ICEFISH's version or only Ep 6, 11-13? Could anyone tell me, please? Because I see in the first page that **IMPORTANT NOTICE: we are syncing the subtitles of episodes 6, 11-13 to ICEFISH's version!!!**

But when I scroll down, I see this ***We are syncing all subtitles to the YDY version except when they don't have it or when the file is corrupted (ep. 6, 7 & 10)***

I'm really confused.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Thu May 18, 2006 11:51 am

pookagege wrote:Ep 6, 7, 10-13 will be synced to ICEFISH's version or only Ep 6, 11-13? Could anyone tell me, please? Because I see in the first page that **IMPORTANT NOTICE: we are syncing the subtitles of episodes 6, 11-13 to ICEFISH's version!!!**

But when I scroll down, I see this ***We are syncing all subtitles to the YDY version except when they don't have it or when the file is corrupted (ep. 6, 7 & 10)***

I'm really confused.

fufu just forgot to edit the second line, so subs of eps 6,7, 10-13 will be syned with icefish like the 'Important Notice' said

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Thu May 18, 2006 1:00 pm

pookagege wrote:Ep 6, 7, 10-13 will be synced to ICEFISH's version or only Ep 6, 11-13? Could anyone tell me, please? Because I see in the first page that **IMPORTANT NOTICE: we are syncing the subtitles of episodes 6, 11-13 to ICEFISH's version!!!**

I'm really confused.

ALL of them.

Sorry for all the confusion. I'll try to keep that to a minimum from now on....
(by watching the episode first, confirm that it has no errors, then release torrent follow by DDL)

we were originally syncing the subs to the YDY version except episodes 7 & 10 (because there is no YDY version for those 2 episodes). Then we decided to sync episodes 6, 11-13 to ICEFISH's version as well because those episodes have audio glitches/no-signal breaks. The important notice is to warn people who have already downloaded the episodes prior to our decision of syncing to ICEFISH's version.

Basically, any episode number you see in RED, the subs will be synced with ICEFISH's version.

(thanks Gi-Ma-Mi, I edited the line :mrgreen: , all download links updated, currently uploading episode 14)

but if you're still confused, don't download the episode(s) until we've released the subs for it. It'll say exactly which version the subs are synced to once we release it.

pookagege

Postby pookagege » Thu May 18, 2006 4:54 pm

Thank you so much. I get it :mrgreen:

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Thu May 18, 2006 8:43 pm

-heading for a double release for episodes 5 & 6

good news.. but i already watch cuz i can wait :D but i will rewatch with eng sub cuz my mandarin knowledge is about 50%
TheBodyGuard

jirish122

Postby jirish122 » Fri May 19, 2006 3:09 am

seriously i'm dying. can someone tell me NOW what's on episode 5??! ......just kidding! :P

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Fri May 19, 2006 3:22 am

jirish122 wrote:seriously i'm dying. can someone tell me NOW what's on episode 5??! ......just kidding! :P

just watch it and try to decode ..lol
TheBodyGuard

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Fri May 19, 2006 4:32 am

jirish122 wrote:seriously i'm dying. can someone tell me NOW what's on episode 5??! ......just kidding! :P

>yawn<....I just got the 2nd part of episode 5 timed by Gi-Ma-Mi. I'm too tired to start going over the translations and filling in the "blanks". I'll do it tomorrow (EST)....hopefully, I'll be able to finish it by the end of tomorrow.

Anyway, I was testing out the video quality on youtube with episode 5, so I have part of the first half of the episode uploaded there. If you can't wait, here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-qG2wHZldQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPGE6_eaV6Q
(I'm not gonna upload the rest on youtube...I think someone will do that later)

and that's all I've hardsubbed and uploaded....so please wait patiently for the rest of ep.5 subs :roll

>yawn<.....me go to bed.

jirish122

Postby jirish122 » Fri May 19, 2006 5:23 am

thanks!! didn't mean to rush you so don't mind me next time >.~
video quality and subbing were great.

TraCyCanDie

Postby TraCyCanDie » Sat May 20, 2006 1:16 am

Thank you for sharing the series and doing the subs, i enjoy it a lot! THANK YOU !

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sat May 20, 2006 2:42 am

whoooooo....double release!!!

Episode 5 subs:
Translations: raen
Timing: fufu + Gi-Ma-Mi
QC/Spot Translations: fufu

Episode 5 Translation notes:
line 705 | time 40:10 | betel nuts
Betel nuts were a popular snack in Chinese history, but starting from a few years back, girls ("hot chicks") started selling betel nuts in Taiwan by standing at the side of the road while dressing little. Okay, you know what I mean....hahahaha

line 710 | time 40:20 | "Ban Bing mountain" 半屏山
Originally, it was a mountain that stood high and massively, but for some reason, it was split in half (sorta). After that, it acquired a very weird shape that looked like a dent in the middle (like two mountains facing each other). So the hairdo that Zhe Ming designed looked like it from the front :lol

line 1093 | time 1:03:05 | "Lao jia!" 勞駕
When Xiao Bei was asked to greet the customers, she started using ancient Chinese dialect. When she says, "Lao jia!", she's calling for her colleagues to come serve the customers. That was funny....hehehehe...

Episode 6 subs:
Translations: fufu + raen
Timing: innerouter2000 + thaominh
QC/Spot Translations: innerouter2000/fufu

Episode 6 Translation notes:
line 478 | time 29:15 | Xiang Xiang auntie's theory
We believe Xiang Xiang auntie is making a reference to the movie, Infernal Affairs, here. She theorized how Richie became an undercover cop.
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-05.srt
episode 5 subs synced to YDY
(85.31 KiB) Downloaded 3620 times
MagiciansOfLove-06_icefish.srt
episode 6 subs synced to ICEFISH
(90.08 KiB) Downloaded 4518 times

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Sat May 20, 2006 2:47 am

woot woot thx a lot, im again the first ;D lol
TheBodyGuard

lindtz

Postby lindtz » Sat May 20, 2006 2:52 am

Thankss....you've made my day :tv:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat May 20, 2006 3:16 am

yeah, double releases, we are going pretty fast :D

redbean

Postby redbean » Sat May 20, 2006 3:32 am

Wow! Thanks for the double release.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Sat May 20, 2006 3:40 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :heart:

Matthew Ming Dao Lin is sooooo hot!! this is great!!! thanks fansubbers!!!!

zhen de hen xie xie ni men ah!!!

arun

Postby arun » Sat May 20, 2006 4:47 am

hi could you some one help me? When i open episode 4 the vdo plays as if it fast forwarding. The voice sound like chipmonk. is it my player that causing this problem or my computer. I use GOM player and BS Player both act the same way.

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 am

play with wmp
TheBodyGuard

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sat May 20, 2006 6:21 am

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:yeah, double releases, we are going pretty fast :D

We are definitely going faster than expected. :mrgreen: I think it's because we have great teamwork :wub:

arun wrote:hi could you some one help me? When i open episode 4 the vdo plays as if it fast forwarding. The voice sound like chipmonk. is it my player that causing this problem or my computer. I use GOM player and BS Player both act the same way.

That is some weird problem you've got there...hmm....I don't know if this will help, but you can try uninstalling ALL your video codecs (those divx codecs & bundles, rmvb, MPC...etc, etc), shut down and power up your machine again, then reinstall ONLY the codecs that you need (ie. for this show, you only need real alternative + a media player such as BSplayer/KMPlayer/VLC...) and see if that fixes the problem. If that didn't work, you can try posting your problem in the "support" forum to get more help.

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Sat May 20, 2006 9:32 am

Thank you very much for ep5 & 6 subs!
Heo Yun Mi

dierkaes

Postby dierkaes » Sat May 20, 2006 9:33 am

can some please tell me how to download ep 5 from up-file.com
when i click the link the page that shows up has no button to go to the next step nothing happens
thx for the subs

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby nadesico » Sat May 20, 2006 9:38 am

dierkaes wrote:can some please tell me how to download ep 5 from up-file.com
when i click the link the page that shows up has no button to go to the next step nothing happens
thx for the subs

the same for me, please help!!Thanks

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Sat May 20, 2006 3:59 pm

i think up-file forgot to put a "download file" button :lol :lol :lol cuz i didnt find to.. and im not a noobs

be patient, im under upload the ep 5 in rapidupload.com
TheBodyGuard

dierkaes

Postby dierkaes » Sat May 20, 2006 4:02 pm

thx

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sat May 20, 2006 4:59 pm

TheBodyGuard wrote:i think up-file forgot to put a "download file" button :lol :lol :lol cuz i didnt find to.. and im not a noobs

nope, it's there. You just have to search for it:

and I just tried the link myself. I was constantly downloading at 250kb/s....so the file was done under 15min.

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Sat May 20, 2006 5:12 pm

fufu wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:i think up-file forgot to put a "download file" button :lol :lol :lol cuz i didnt find to.. and im not a noobs

nope, it's there. You just have to search for it:

and I just tried the link myself. I was constantly downloading at 250kb/s....so the file was done under 15min.

aight i'll stop my upload now.. i I thought that it was a google ads.. lol
TheBodyGuard

dierkaes

Postby dierkaes » Sat May 20, 2006 5:18 pm

i thought so too
thx fufu

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby nadesico » Sat May 20, 2006 5:24 pm

thanks a lot all of you!!you saved my evening lol

vancoland

Postby vancoland » Sun May 21, 2006 6:31 am

Wow...thx subbers, I can't believe how fast this subbing process is going for this series, you guys are great!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Sun May 21, 2006 10:43 am

wow the download rates are amazing!!!

LycheeTea

Postby LycheeTea » Sun May 21, 2006 10:51 am

Hey thanks guys for the fast releases! This really is an enjoyable series!

Anyways Im getting some of this series from a friend... and I was wondering would it make a big big difference of I played the subs with a different version that it was synched to?

Like if the subs are for ydy and I watched them with ICEFISH would the timing be terribly out of place? Is there any way to adjust it if it was different?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Sun May 21, 2006 2:08 pm

hmms....I seem to be having a problem downloading episode from up-files.

I keep getthing this "your ip is already downloading" error. but the thing is, i'm not downloading anything from up-files nor any other direct download hosts.

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sun May 21, 2006 3:03 pm

About syncing YDY subs to the ICEFISH version:
Yes, the timing will be terribly off because their video lengths are different and they cut commercial breaks differently. You'll have to resync them starting from the beginning, then everytime a commercial break apears. I suggest using Subtitle Worshop (load srt file + video (rename .rmvb to .avi), highlight all the lines, and shift timing by going to edit > timing > delay). You'll have to briefly browse through the video to see which part(s) is/are out of sync after commercial breaks. After each commercial break, highlight the REST of the subs that are out-of-sync because of it, and do a time shift again. Every time you see a commercial break, repeat.

It sounds hard, but it's NOT.....hahahaha....I'd sync it for ya, but I don't have the ICEFISH files.

About that IP thing:
(that's deposit files, not up-file)
I get that a lot from mega-upload, but I find that the problem is solved when you use a download manager (flashget/net transport/anything that helps you download). Try that and see :roll Hope your problem is solved.

Twins_Gemini

Postby Twins_Gemini » Sun May 21, 2006 5:38 pm

:cry: The links for the direct download for episode 5 and episode 6 doesn't work for me! :cry: It lets me download, but then when I click on the "File Download", it leads me to another web page and it says "Page cannot be found"... Can someone help me out or upload it again on a different web like Megaupload? Thanks in advance!

LycheeTea

Postby LycheeTea » Sun May 21, 2006 7:07 pm

Thanks fufu for the explanation... gosh it does sound hard... but Ill guess we'll see what happens... I dont even know what version my friend has... haha

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Sun May 21, 2006 8:07 pm

@fufu: thanks for your suggestion~:) and I'm sorry, you're right...it was deposit-files ^^;;

But I got the link to work like 3 hours later

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sun May 21, 2006 8:12 pm

Twins_Gemini wrote::cry: The links for the direct download for episode 5 and episode 6 doesn't work for me! :cry: It lets me download, but then when I click on the "File Download", it leads me to another web page and it says "Page cannot be found"... Can someone help me out or upload it again on a different web like Megaupload? Thanks in advance!

I'm gonna suggest using.....a download manager again (hahahahaha....yes, I'm gonna keep repeating until everyone uses one).

click me to get FLASHGET!!!

Once you get the download link, copy and paste it into the download manager (or if it's something like megaupload, where it's a BUTTON--click and HOLD ON to the button, and DRAG it into your download manager window).

JKH

Postby JKH » Mon May 22, 2006 12:40 am

I resynced the ep 6 subs to ydy version.
if it's okay with the subbers, i'll try to upload it (i've never uploaded before)
but i'll only do it if the subbers are okay with it and a lot of people want it.

allmusics

Postby allmusics » Mon May 22, 2006 2:00 am

thanks

Twins_Gemini

Postby Twins_Gemini » Mon May 22, 2006 7:37 pm

fufu wrote:
Twins_Gemini wrote::cry: The links for the direct download for episode 5 and episode 6 doesn't work for me! :cry: It lets me download, but then when I click on the "File Download", it leads me to another web page and it says "Page cannot be found"... Can someone help me out or upload it again on a different web like Megaupload? Thanks in advance!

I'm gonna suggest using.....a download manager again (hahahahaha....yes, I'm gonna keep repeating until everyone uses one).

click me to get FLASHGET!!!

Once you get the download link, copy and paste it into the download manager (or if it's something like megaupload, where it's a BUTTON--click and HOLD ON to the button, and DRAG it into your download manager window).

Thanks a lot for your help! :-)

xstephanyx

Love it!

Postby xstephanyx » Mon May 22, 2006 11:10 pm

OMG! You guys are the best for subbing and timing. Thanks a bunch! I love this series...it's so good! :D :wub: :thumright:

JKH

Postby JKH » Tue May 23, 2006 1:37 am

here's my first attempt a posting subs...hope it works
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-06.srt
(89.97 KiB) Downloaded 1611 times

ekirii

Postby ekirii » Tue May 23, 2006 9:52 am

how many episodes are there all in all? i'm guessing there's probably around another 6 or more to go... tho i'm not really sure.

AsianDramaGirl

Postby AsianDramaGirl » Wed May 24, 2006 3:21 am

ahh!! i love this series! its so funny! thank youu for subbing this!! i love you guys!
Currently obsessed with..
Goong // Devil Beside You

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Wed May 24, 2006 5:09 am

BIG round of applause to our subbers!!! :cheers:
Are we fast or WHAT?!!! hahahaha...
we're trying to ensure good quality subs, keeping references constant, and releasing at a good pace, so I hope we haven't let any one of you down so far. 8)
Mistakes are inevitable, but I hope we've kept them to a minimum.

@JKH: thanks for resyncing the subs 8)

Episode 7 subs:
Translations: Tlina069 + purplexx
Timing: milleu87 + thaominh + innerouter2000
QC/spot translations: fufu

Episode 7 Translation notes:
line 717 | time 41:09 | "Tai" 台 / "Tai Ke" 台客
"Tai" is used as an adjective, while "Tai Ke" is used as a noun. This is sort of like a name calling, a term, that refers to people (usually guys) that is...well...very taiwanese....hahaha... Zhe Ming is very "Tai" from the way he acts and dresses (and remember that car of his!) Basically, it generally refers to someone (specifically from TAIwan) who is low in education and does not dress in a classy way. It can be used in both positive and negative ways. In this episode, Chou Mei calls Zhe Ming very "Tai", where she meant to say that he's very lame. However, Zhe Ming thought of it as a compliment to his unique taste, where he's proud of it (now you see why Chou Mei starts to roll her eyes :roll ).
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-07_icefish.srt
episode 7 subs synced to ICEFISH!!!!!
(83.64 KiB) Downloaded 3480 times
Last edited by fufu on Wed May 24, 2006 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

kdraemae

Postby kdraemae » Wed May 24, 2006 5:33 am

wow...you guys are super!!! I can't believe the subs came out so fast. So excited. Thank you guys!

lindtz

Postby lindtz » Wed May 24, 2006 5:59 am

wow....you are fast !!!...thankss :wub:

msmandy

Postby msmandy » Wed May 24, 2006 6:43 am

Wow eps 7 is already out? thank you so much! you guy are really amazing

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Wed May 24, 2006 10:34 am

Thank you for ep7 subs!
Heo Yun Mi

nanana_120

Postby nanana_120 » Wed May 24, 2006 10:52 am

Thanks you so much. for sub

so fast.

redbean

Postby redbean » Wed May 24, 2006 11:29 am

Thanks for the subs. That was real fast.

ixora

Postby ixora » Wed May 24, 2006 12:42 pm

wow so fast.... thanks so much for your efforts. Keep it up !! :thumleft:

:cheers:

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Wed May 24, 2006 2:08 pm

thankxs
TheBodyGuard

TraCyCanDie

Postby TraCyCanDie » Thu May 25, 2006 12:31 am

Thanks a lot!

CrimsonSpiral

Postby CrimsonSpiral » Thu May 25, 2006 1:39 am

Everyone working on the Subs has been great! Thanks so much!

amulet

Postby amulet » Thu May 25, 2006 8:24 am

this group is great . thank you so much :cheers: :cheers:

TraCyCanDie

Postby TraCyCanDie » Thu May 25, 2006 2:41 pm

Does anybody know how many episodes is this series?

arun

Postby arun » Fri May 26, 2006 1:49 am

aw........... this drama is so sad. When will "Xiao Bei" realize she like ming dao and not richie. aw... i'm depress for him cause he lost his first love and now this, plus his grandma seem not to like him either. darn.....

subbers thanks for everything. We love you for doing this.

SassyWacky

Postby SassyWacky » Fri May 26, 2006 9:11 pm

To the subbing team: Mucho Mucho thanks for all the hard work.
ImageImage
Icons courtesy of insideMYheart. Thanks!

xxangel

Postby xxangel » Sat May 27, 2006 12:25 am

Can anyone upload the 4th episode again? Because, apparently, the file has a bad http request at despositfiles and when I try to download the torrent, there's a tracking error/error connecting so the torrent doesn't work for me either (I've already tried 5 times).

I really would like Xiao Bei and Er Qi to be together. That grandma really annoys me...I just want to squish in her cheeks :x And, her expressions...she really can't leave anyone's love life alone.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat May 27, 2006 12:27 am

try to download from torrent, there's still a lot of seeder

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat May 27, 2006 12:28 am

TraCyCanDie wrote:Does anybody know how many episodes is this series?

still airing but estimated around 20eps
@arun: don't worry, things will get better in eps 8 :D

TraCyCanDie

Postby TraCyCanDie » Sat May 27, 2006 12:54 am

Thanks for answering my previous question!
I have one more question though, How does this series air?? 1 episode per week or what?? and on what day of the week?? Thanks again!

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat May 27, 2006 1:03 am

yup, 1eps per week on Sunday or Saturday depends on where you live

xxangel

Postby xxangel » Sat May 27, 2006 1:06 am

I did try downloading the torrents...as I said before, I couldn't connect and so I couldn't download anything.

Around 20 episodes?! The 15th episode makes so much drama...it can't only be around 20. I mean, there's like twist after twist.

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sat May 27, 2006 1:39 am

try to leave it as long as you can, it will enventually connect, it happened before to me

xxangel

Postby xxangel » Sat May 27, 2006 1:41 am

Even if you leave it open for 2 hours and it doesn't connect, I should still leave it open?

Return to “Subtitles”