The Magicians of Love + Extras [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
mede

Postby mede » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:36 pm

Hi i was just wondering how long it usually takes to sub an episode? Thanks =)

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:28 pm

mede wrote:Hi i was just wondering how long it usually takes to sub an episode? Thanks =)

Fast -- days (but rarely happens....)
Average -- weeks
Slow-paced -- months
Anything going more than 5 months...it'll probably be safe to say that the group has dropped the project.

Our project is set in the "average" zone right now until me and my fellow subbers survive our final tests/exams/projects.
Thanks, Zahra :wub:

ekirii

Postby ekirii » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:40 am

xMiiluvx wrote:how come i download ep. 14 it doesnt work? does any1 kno anything bout this?

did you download the direct download or torrent? if it was the direct download, make sure you download both parts and then unzip the folder. then, it should work fine. (at least mine did).

if you dl the torrent, i can't help u but i think others have been able to watch it so maybe you just need 2 redl it.

x3smiilee

Postby x3smiilee » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:23 pm

hiii. just wondering. how come i cant direct download episode ten? i have no problems with the other ones. thanks for uploading all the episodes.

xMiiluvx

Postby xMiiluvx » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:15 pm

ekirii wrote:
xMiiluvx wrote:how come i download ep. 14 it doesnt work? does any1 kno anything bout this?

did you download the direct download or torrent? if it was the direct download, make sure you download both parts and then unzip the folder. then, it should work fine. (at least mine did).

if you dl the torrent, i can't help u but i think others have been able to watch it so maybe you just need 2 redl it.

i downloaded both parts of ep.14 in dirct download..but it doesnt really work. i dont know why

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:35 pm

dam there is too much retarded people
TheBodyGuard

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:34 pm

In order for us to help troubleshoot your problem better, please state your problem in a clear and concise manner detailing the procedures you've taken and any errors you've encountered. Simply saying "It doesn't work" will not aid in solving the problem.

Instead of having us GUESS at what your problem might be, please tell us from start to finish what you did and basically, what happened after what you did.

xMiiluvx

Postby xMiiluvx » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:33 pm

lol
well..i dl the ep 14 both prt1 and prt 2..
wen i open it.. it turned to a rar file..it doesnt open. does tat help?lol

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:52 pm

OMG! you have to extract
TheBodyGuard

lilokittykat

Hi! Need Your Help

Postby lilokittykat » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:05 pm

Hi,

this is lilokittykat...i was wondering...since i am still new....somehow it is so hard for me to download your magicians of love to my computer to watch......can someone help me....so that i can watch this awesome movie....i heard from a friend that this was a awesome movie...so i wanted to preview it if its like what she said....can someone help me......i would appreciate it....

thanks

:D :D

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:43 pm

help you for what ?? just dl the direct link and thaht its
TheBodyGuard

x3smiilee

Postby x3smiilee » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:27 pm

sorry i wasnt too clear with my words.
okay. so i clicked on episode 10 for direct download.
then this window popped up.
which is what is supposed to happen.
but the window said cannot find server. so yeeeah.
i guess no need for explanation there?
sorry for bothering youu.
thanks. :]

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:41 pm

that mean the file is expire, dl the torrent version
TheBodyGuard

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:19 am

ah~ much better, people, this is much better. NOW we know how to help you troubleshoot.

@xMiiluvx: .rar is a compressed file format like .zip files. Since the file was too big to upload on the server, I had to split it up into two parts. Simply download winRAR and extract the video (after you've checked that the video works, you can delete the .rar files):

download winRAR: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar36b5.exe
(install it, THEN, just browse for your episode14.rar file and right click on it and choose EXTRACT!....just right click on either part 1 or part 2, they both will extract)

@ilokittykat: I quote myself....
I wrote:In order for us to help troubleshoot your problem better, please state your problem in a clear and concise manner detailing the procedures you've taken and any errors you've encountered. Simply saying "It doesn't work" will not aid in solving the problem.

Instead of having us GUESS at what your problem might be, please tell us from start to finish what you did and basically, what happened after what you did.

@x3smiilee: now THAT is what I call a clear and concise description to your problem :mrgreen:
Sorry, I think I forgot to leave a message on here (cuz I've been receiving a lot of PMs about episode 10 and replying to all of them). Anyway, I've told people that I will re-up episode 10 after I survive my final test for summer school on the 21st (today), which I've just came back home from it. SO, I'm actually gonna start re-uploading it NOW...yea RIGHT NOW, and probably post it later tonight or tomorrow if I forget about it and go to bed.
Last edited by fufu on Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovesamz

Postby lovesamz » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:26 am

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there subs to the special? Is so, are they already encoded into the direct dl? Thanks so much.

ekirii

Postby ekirii » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:00 am

looks likes everything's sorta fixed up ^^

ok, anyway, just to say to the subbing team -- great work!

i actually dont need the subs since i can understand mando to a certain extent but some of your notes have been good. i was like... wow, i didnt know that!

so thanks again!

xMiiluvx

Postby xMiiluvx » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:06 pm

dankxxx!!!! thnk you zo much! love u guyzz

celinekh

Postby celinekh » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:08 pm

Hi..everyone there...... 8)

This drama is on aired now in Malaysia..... :cheers:

i would like to thanks the subber for a great job they do.... keep it up...!!!! :D

Hope to c the sub complete before this drama comming to an end...... :roll

:wub: thanks ...!!!

xstephanyx

Woo Hoo!

Postby xstephanyx » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:27 pm

I LOVE this drama! Thanks for the subs! You guys are awesome! :thumright:

Vicky_love_taylor

Postby Vicky_love_taylor » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:12 am

you mean?? I have to read the note pad when i watch this movie?? how can i watch the movie then???? :-(

marietta

Postby marietta » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:37 am

Vicky_love_taylor wrote:you mean?? I have to read the note pad when i watch this movie?? how can i watch the movie then???? :-(

you can use vlc player to play the subs in the notepad together with the show.
and the subs in the notepad will like play out in the show like normal subtitles.
yeah.. i dunno how to explain..
haha i think they wrote it on the first post how to use vlc or how to play subtitles with the show..

vancoland

Postby vancoland » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:16 am

Vicky_love_taylor wrote:you mean?? I have to read the note pad when i watch this movie?? how can i watch the movie then???? :-(

no...go to the support thread and read up on how to use softsubs...it'll only take like 10 minutes. Go on yahoo and search for k-lite codec pack and real alternative...install those.

RainDrop

Postby RainDrop » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:58 am

Vicky_love_taylor,
you can go to the first page of this forum to read the instruction on how to play subtitles. It is under "How to play subtitles with rmvb files:
Hidden: Show
". Click on the "show" and you will see a lot of options to play the subtitles.

OvertheRainbow

Postby OvertheRainbow » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Hi! Thanks for doing the subs for this; I love Ming Dao. Although, I find that he plays a lot of similar characters like in Prince Turns into Frog, he is also the cold-hearted rich guy and somehow a nicer version of him is always shown, i.e Dang-ou (sp?) and in Magicians of Love, Yu Dan. Doesn't matter though, I still like this series. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but when I downloaded episode 3 through direct download, I noticed that I only got half of the whole episode. Then I saw that the subs were orginally in 2 parts. Does anyone know where I can get the other part for episode 3. Downloading through bittorrent is very slow because there are very little seeders and it will take me 99 hours :P

Kaelie

Postby Kaelie » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:29 pm

OvertheRainbow wrote:Hi! Thanks for doing the subs for this; I love Ming Dao. Although, I find that he plays a lot of similar characters like in Prince Turns into Frog, he is also the cold-hearted rich guy and somehow a nicer version of him is always shown, i.e Dang-ou (sp?) and in Magicians of Love, Yu Dan. Doesn't matter though, I still like this series. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but when I downloaded episode 3 through direct download, I noticed that I only got half of the whole episode. Then I saw that the subs were orginally in 2 parts. Does anyone know where I can get the other part for episode 3. Downloading through bittorrent is very slow because there are very little seeders and it will take me 99 hours :P

I suggest you try clubbox? I think for the lienny one you kinda have to scroll through the pages though, I'm not sure about the other clubbox.

OvertheRainbow

Postby OvertheRainbow » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:02 pm

Kaelie wrote:
I suggest you try clubbox? I think for the lienny one you kinda have to scroll through the pages though, I'm not sure about the other clubbox.

I can't use clubbox. I've tried numerous times and I read the FAQ and went to the forum but for some reason, I can not download from there. :unsure:

Kaelie

Postby Kaelie » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:15 pm

OvertheRainbow wrote:
Kaelie wrote:

I can't use clubbox. I've tried numerous times and I read the FAQ and went to the forum but for some reason, I can not download from there. :unsure:

Well if you're using Mozilla FireFox that's why, your browser should be Internet Explorer :D, I had to find out the hard way... :x But if it's another reason then I don't know, you can ask around for it I guess.

OvertheRainbow

Postby OvertheRainbow » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:41 pm

Kaelie wrote:
Well if you're using Mozilla FireFox that's why, your browser should be Internet Explorer :D, I had to find out the hard way... :x But if it's another reason then I don't know, you can ask around for it I guess.

No, I switched to Internet Explorer when I read the FAQ. Oh and I went to the clubbox thread but it wasn't very helpful so I just decided to give up.

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:18 am

Episode 10 subs:
Translations: tlina069 + xxxobsessionxxx
Timing: sweetie
Spot translations: purplexx
QC: purplexx + fufu

line 386-420 | time 20:59 | Cantonese dialogue
Note that the Cantonese dialogue has been italicized in this episode just in case you can't tell a difference between Cantonese and Mandarin. On a further note, I've kept the characters' names the same although the pronounciation for "Sum Gor" in mandarin is actually "Shen Ge" (as I thought it would be confusing for characters to have two names :scratch: ).
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-10 [icefish].srt
synced to ICEFISH
(88.02 KiB) Downloaded 3164 times

LycheeTea

Postby LycheeTea » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:38 am

Thanks so much the the ep ten subs!! Been looking forward to watching the nect ep!!

Vicky_love_taylor

Postby Vicky_love_taylor » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:44 am

vancoland wrote:

no...go to the support thread and read up on how to use softsubs...it'll only take like 10 minutes. Go on yahoo and search for k-lite codec pack and real alternative...install those.

I try but it doesn't work, can you tell me how to do it, you can YIM me!!

ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW THIS WORK PLEASE YIM ME AND TEACH ME!!!!

Vicky_vu92@yahoo.com

please add me and teach me, thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBodyGuard

Postby TheBodyGuard » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:18 am

ep10..wowwwwwwww thx
TheBodyGuard

xunknownxkidx

Postby xunknownxkidx » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:31 am

thanks for ep 10 subs

lakatsumi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby lakatsumi » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:37 am

thanks for sub ep 10~~ keep up the hard work subber~~~ ^_^

ianz

Help

Postby ianz » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:53 am

can anyone help me with the direct download link?i cant seem to download it.All dead links.thanks :glare:

Vinterly

Re: Help

Postby Vinterly » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:22 am

ianz wrote:can anyone help me with the direct download link?i cant seem to download it.All dead links.thanks :glare:

r u dling ep 10?? it took me a long time time too.. :) lol
well.. in the middle of the page u should see where it saids "PREMINium dl" for $.. underthat u'll see like a countdown... and after that something should appear... read it... and clik it....u should know wat to do then....

gl.. hope it helps...
Download Viet Subsfor Devil Besides You Here and For Silence Here

xstephanyx

Postby xstephanyx » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:30 am

OMG I saw ep 10 with the subs and i loved it! Thanks for ep 10 subs! you guys rock!
It's Sooooooo......GOOD! Hope everyone else loves it too!

Vinterly

Postby Vinterly » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:32 am

OK nvm..i thought i can dl it...wats up with the link.... it made dl the redswoosh and i did..and nothing pops up.... *confused* can someone help...? (direct link dl) ep 10

ianz

Postby ianz » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:34 am

Vinterly wrote:
ianz wrote:can anyone help me with the direct download link?i cant seem to download it.All dead links.thanks :glare:

r u dling ep 10?? it took me a long time time too.. :) lol
well.. in the middle of the page u should see where it saids "PREMINium dl" for $.. underthat u'll see like a countdown... and after that something should appear... read it... and clik it....u should know wat to do then....

gl.. hope it helps...

thanks,can help me with other episodes? such as 15.i tried followed the instruction but it seem the link is dead.can help me check?thx

unknown33333

Postby unknown33333 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:35 am

i don't know how to put sub and movie together. my k-lite code said that it need something to play for .rm file and sub. i tried to do it with avi. and sub, it works very well but it doesn't open file rm. with sub
can someone help me out

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:37 am

In order for us to help troubleshoot your problem better, please state your problem in a clear and concise manner detailing the procedures you've taken and any errors you've encountered. Simply saying "It doesn't work" will not aid in solving the problem.

@OvertheRainbow: I know the breaking off half way during downloads often happens (due to connection lost...etc). I recommend using a download manager if you haven't already been using one (they seem to be able to keep the connection going better).

Click me to download flashget

The torrents do have seeds, but obviously not as many as when the episode was first released. The episodes are also available on clubbox as listed on page one. Hope this helps.

@lovesamz: no, sorry. The special does not have subs. It is only the RAW file. I've TRIED to do subs for that but the audio was just bad and constantly skipped. It gave me a headache....hahahaha I guess you could download it just to admire their faces...hahahaha
Last edited by fufu on Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:43 am

@ianz: the links are NOT dead.....follow here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#452296

@Vinterly: choose the FTP download link.
Episode 10 DDL definitely works. The stats show that there's been 200 downloads on the file.

@unknown33333: I believe that would be option 3 from my instruction on the first post. I think you're missing vobsub to play the sub files.

Vinterly

Postby Vinterly » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:13 am

i guess somthings wrong with my internet explorer....
i clik on the "DL the FTP.." and when i drag my mouse there it shows the link......magician10....
but when i clik... it comes up..cannot show server.... :(

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:15 am

Vinterly wrote:i guess somthings wrong with my internet explorer....
i clik on the "DL the FTP.." and when i drag my mouse there it shows the link......magician10....

I happens sometimes when "it thinks" you've got too many connections (or the FTP server is full). It'll work after awhile.

Vinterly

Postby Vinterly » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:17 am

fufu wrote:
Vinterly wrote:i guess somthings wrong with my internet explorer....

I happens sometimes when "it thinks" you've got too many connections (or the FTP server is full). It'll work after awhile.

hopefully..... and thanks :D

Loki

Postby Loki » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:25 am

Alright, thank you for the ep 10 subs! You guys rock.

Vinterly

Postby Vinterly » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:30 am

woohoooOOO it works it woRKS... yyayayyaya thanks!!!! for the subs toOoo hihihi

->>>>> fufu.. yep i dl the prog u told me about.. ahh wats its name...sabbu i think... and i can type viet on there....havent test that much out...still trying out stuff
but thanks aloTT... thanks for everything.....

keep UP THE greaTTTT WORK

cha you!!! iono...is that how u say somthing like "keep it up or u can do it or somthing...." in mandarin...?? :)

UVERworld

Postby UVERworld » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:34 am

OMG OMG why cant this be in cantonese
HURRY WITH EP 11 PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 x 100000000 hanks for ep 10

RainDrop

Postby RainDrop » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:03 am

Thanks a lot for ep.10 subs. You guys are GREAT!!!... :thumleft:

Vicky_love_taylor

Postby Vicky_love_taylor » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:59 pm

can you guys help me and tell me how to download in filefactory.com???

what do i have to chose? between P2P and FTP??? which one? i'm new to this website (d-attic.com) so i have no idea what to do

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Gi-Ma-Mi » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:15 pm

UVERworld wrote:OMG OMG why cant this be in cantonese

HURRY?!
you should read this :glare:

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:33 pm

awesome, episode 10 sub comes out, thank you!!!

fieryfairy

Postby fieryfairy » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:11 pm

This is my first post and the reason i wanted to join this forum was to thank you for the subs for epi. 10! I appreciate you guys/girls for all the effort. Whoever said to hurry up with epi. 11 must be really obnoxious cuz you guys are like doing this for free. Thank you soo much again...i've been waiting for the sub for the past 3 weeks and luckily, i'm patient lol

p.s. I would love to post the series up on youtube, but when i use windows moviemaker to divide the episode into 10 min. intervals, it says the program doesn't support .rmvb or .rm formats. If anyone knows how it works, could you please private message me or email me at virginia20404@yahoo.com? Thank you.

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby narutaru » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:45 pm

Thank you guys. I wasn't sure about this drama, but now I am in love with it. Ya Si is soo HOT. It make me want to watch Prince turns into frog. Richie rocks :D

And to whoever told the subbers to hurry up with ep 11, I am sure you are just excited, but HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION!!! They are doing an excellent job and asking the subbers to hurry up is just plain rude.

OvertheRainbow

Postby OvertheRainbow » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:12 pm

fieryfairy wrote:p.s. I would love to post the series up on youtube, but when i use windows moviemaker to divide the episode into 10 min. intervals, it says the program doesn't support .rmvb or .rm formats. If anyone knows how it works, could you please private message me or email me at virginia20404@yahoo.com? Thank you.

I think before you ask how to post it up, you should ask if you can. Youtube has been suspending accounts that have dramas uploaded with subtitles because of some copyright issue and plus, some fansub groups do not want their works on youtube. I don't know if this fansub group is the same but it would be considerate of you to ask first.

Also, when you direct download from File Factory, do you have to download Red something because whenever I try to download the file, this thing called Red something (I can't access File Factory right now so I don't remeber the full name) always comes up.

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby tlina069 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:13 am

UVERworld wrote:OMG OMG why cant this be in cantonese

Maybe you should stop treating us like your slaves, cuz we're not and we're freakin' volunteers for crying outloud.
Current Projects: The Rose (Taiwan)
Please check out www.chinesemusicblog.com ! :) We do album reviews, discussions, lyric translations for our members! :D Also...please check out www.papertini.com AND www.shopaccent.com ! :D

bad_girl

Postby bad_girl » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:47 am

why can i p;ay the file that i dl from the direct links fufu gave us from the first page.
what can i use to play that file?? Cna some1 help me plz!! Thanks Thanks

OvertheRainbow

Postby OvertheRainbow » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:51 am

bad_girl wrote:why can i p;ay the file that i dl from the direct links fufu gave us from the first page.
what can i use to play that file?? Cna some1 help me plz!! Thanks Thanks

Please read this FAQ before you start asking tedious questions:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864

EDIT: Also, Thank you subbers for episodes 1-10!!! :cheers:

evanescence

Postby evanescence » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:38 am

=D Thanks for the subs!!! You guys are great!

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:49 am

@OvertheRainbow & Vicky_love_taylor: choose the FTP link (instead of the P2P link) so that you don't have to install that redswoosh program thing.

and no to youtube right now.....it had a negative effect on a few of my subbers.

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:10 am

Thank you for ep10 subs!
Heo Yun Mi

mystic818

Postby mystic818 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:29 am

Fufu,

Would it be possible for you to put the torrent links or direct upload links for episodes 15 and beyond onto the first page? THANKS!

THANKS TO ALL THE SUBBERS!! :)

VIEWMD

Postby VIEWMD » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:11 am

Can anyone tell me how come i cant download ep 10 fr direct dl

marietta

Postby marietta » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:47 am

mystic818 wrote:Fufu,

Would it be possible for you to put the torrent links or direct upload links for episodes 15 and beyond onto the first page? THANKS!

you can just type in the "torrent search" box; the magicians of love
and the links will appear...

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:59 pm

mystic818 wrote:Fufu,

I haven't posted episode 16 and beyond because I haven't had time to CHECK if the files are okay to use. Things just got messy when I posted the episodes before I took a look at them and THEN telling people to re-download the correct version....it caused too much confusion and frustration....not good.

frosted flames

Postby frosted flames » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:05 pm

Thank you sooo much for the subs!! I can hardly understand that much without them!! lol

flOrence*

Postby flOrence* » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:40 am

hii. does anyone know why i cant download episodes 5 and 6 from the direct downloads? the page says that it cant be found for some reason >< thx

DaBAdPRinZess

Postby DaBAdPRinZess » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:57 pm

can anione help me wat should i use to watch .rmvb ..

i cant not watching dat ... :scratch: :cry:

plz help thank

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: The Magicians of Love OST

Postby sunshine4ever » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:14 pm

xxxobsessionxxx wrote:
tatwei wrote:does anyone has AiQing Mo Fa Shi's OST songs ?

Q: do u guys want me to upload the video of the making of the MVs?
of a interview of 183 club?

does anyone need direct upload of the eps.?

Yes, can you please upload 183 Club MVs. Thanks so much for the wallpaper. I don't know why I clicked on the official site, but I just couldn't get in the download. I guess cuz I don't understand Chinese ad I need a screen name to get in. :cry:

Thanks so much for subbing this drama!!! I love this drama so much. I watched it yesterday and I was so hooked that I watched 7 episodes in a row!

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:15 pm

Episode 11 subs:
Translations: sillypanda114 + fufu
Timing: thaominh
QC/Spot Translations: innerouter2000, purplexx, fufu
Attachments
MagiciansOfLove-11 [icefish].srt
synced to ICEFISH
(89.94 KiB) Downloaded 3052 times

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:18 pm

@flOrence*: have you followed the instructions on how to download from up-file.com posted on the first page?

@DaBAdPRinZess: have you followed the instructions on how to play subtitles with rmvb files posted on the first page?

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby sunshine4ever » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:24 pm

oh my gosh, fufu, thank you so much for episode 11 :wub: :wub: :wub:

I have a question, which version of episode 16 should I download? Is it the Icefish or the YDY? I saw two links, I'm not sure which one is better quality or which one you will use for the subs?

Thanks...!! I'm so happy there's episode 11 subs already. :cheers:

fufu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby fufu » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:29 pm

under the "Subtitles" header, I noted that:
episode 16 YDY's audio is slightly out of sync at the very last 5 minutes of the clip. Subtitles for this episode will be synced to both versions, so you may choose to download either version.

However, YDY always have better video and audio quality than ICEFISH, so you'll have to choose between quality or perfect synchronization.

mooncrystle

Postby mooncrystle » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:56 pm

Thank you so much for posting eps 10 and 11, and also doing the direct download of all the episodes. can't wait until you upload 16-20 on direct downloads b/c i am having a hard time with clubbox :-( . thank once again :D for everything.

bad_girl

Postby bad_girl » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:17 pm

thank you for sub 11!! its so fast!!! U guys doing a great job!! keep it up!!! One more time Thanks again!!

Return to “Subtitles”