Shimokita Glory Days [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
warnitewing
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:54 pm

Postby warnitewing » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:38 pm

JFC wrote:
warnitewing wrote:The subtitles for episodes 10 - 12 won't work for me. I have the video files and the subs in the same folder, but its not recognizing it. Could someone help me out :-( .
Well, assuming that you've made sure to rename the sub file so that it has the same filename (minus the extension) as the episode, the subs for 10-12 don't begin until about 60 sec after the episodes start. Apparently Jeronz didn't bother subbing the recaps at the start of the episodes that show what happened previously in the series.


Thanks a lot i did forget to rename the files. Haha i feel dumb. :lol

yunn
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:50 pm

Postby yunn » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 pm

are there any subs for the special?

otousanmoru
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:55 am
Location: United States

Postby otousanmoru » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:31 am

Hi just to say thanks for these subs am enjoying the show and these subs enormously wish I could send a picture of happiness! (Kimochiiiii ~ ~ ~)! :dance:

Thank You thank you thank you ! :cheers:

cuscus
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 am

Postby cuscus » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:11 am

Can some1 please tell me how to change the SSA files to SRT files as ive downloaded EVERYTHING but ssa files will not show. the srt files show perfect though.

addheng
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

haloo

Postby addheng » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 pm

hey thanks for invite then i really need that all movies...

addheng
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Postby addheng » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm

can i get the movie

addheng
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Postby addheng » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm

i wan to get the all series

kin--tama
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 am

Postby kin--tama » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:40 am

Hi there, first time posting but been using this site for a while. I know this will sound huuuuuuugely retarded, seeing as I've been using this site for a while, but I've never come across this problem:

When I click "download" next to the subtitle file, the pop-up for downloading comes up, but it's a .php thing rather than a .torrent. How the $H1T am I meant to access the subtitle file from that???

Thanks a bunch :).

ImL0st
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:11 pm

Postby ImL0st » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 am

kin--tama wrote:Hi there, first time posting but been using this site for a while. I know this will sound huuuuuuugely retarded, seeing as I've been using this site for a while, but I've never come across this problem:

When I click "download" next to the subtitle file, the pop-up for downloading comes up, but it's a .php thing rather than a .torrent. How the $H1T am I meant to access the subtitle file from that???

Thanks a bunch :).

It should be the pop-up to save a file with extension .srt or .ass and that's the subtitle file.

kin--tama
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 am

Postby kin--tama » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 pm

ImL0st wrote:
kin--tama wrote:Hi there, first time posting but been using this site for a while. I know this will sound huuuuuuugely retarded, seeing as I've been using this site for a while, but I've never come across this problem:

When I click "download" next to the subtitle file, the pop-up for downloading comes up, but it's a .php thing rather than a .torrent. How the $H1T am I meant to access the subtitle file from that???

Thanks a bunch :).

It should be the pop-up to save a file with extension .srt or .ass and that's the subtitle file.


That's what normally happens, but this time it comes up with a pop-up to download a .php file rather than any subtitles file I've ever come across :|. Any ideas?

User avatar
mehrunmastadons
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 am

Postby mehrunmastadons » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 am

hey there,is there any dorama same as Shimokita glory days in ecchi genre?
.
in recommendation section no body could help me!!hope some one there can helps me!
.
thank you!

RB
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 am

Postby RB » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 am


User avatar
mehrunmastadons
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 am

Postby mehrunmastadons » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 pm

yey,really thank you!!!must use!!

laynyienfat
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:08 am

Postby laynyienfat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 am

i'm just curious why some dialogs in eps 10-12 are blank, only given question mark :blink

Alucard_Arthur
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:31 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Shimokita Glory Days [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Alucard_Arthur » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:09 am

so where I can watch or DL this.. anyone who can share the link.. thanks

User avatar
Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7610
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:27 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Shimokita Glory Days [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Keiko1981 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:58 am

Alucard_Arthur wrote:so where I can watch or DL this.. anyone who can share the link.. thanks

https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=4_0&q=shimokita+glory+days
You could try to download to see if someone is seeding even though it says 0 seeding. Most of the torrents uploaded at Nyaa.si before 2017-May-02 were part of old Nyaa.se. They do not keep track of the number of seeders.

That's all I know of. Nothing at AvistaZ, Plotboxes, Light of Angels or Dorama x264.
Gifted Ones | Twitter | UL @ Nyaa | MyDramaList.com
Subbing: Ashita no Yakusoku, Inochi, Oshin, Seoul 1945
Where to find dramas & subtitles

User avatar
dhisashi
Posts: 2584
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Northern California

Re: Shimokita Glory Days [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby dhisashi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Alucard_Arthur wrote:so where I can watch or DL this.. anyone who can share the link.. thanks

Check your PM.

User avatar
Ais
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: Shimokita Glory Days [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby Ais » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:42 am

dhisashi wrote:
Alucard_Arthur wrote:so where I can watch or DL this.. anyone who can share the link.. thanks

Check your PM.

Would it be alright to also share the links to me via PM (assuming you PM'd Alucard_Arthur links)? Thank you.
Image


Return to “Subtitles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests