My Girl [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
cees

Postby cees » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:27 pm

meme104 wrote:i just finished watching this drama
and it is " a must watch " :wub:

the cast :cry: ..... iam going to miss them

same impression when i 1st finished it....i really like this drama it is 1 of my best dramas that i've watched
ImageImage

skyangel

Postby skyangel » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:53 pm

since some are still asking for the My Girl Good Morning Special subtitle file, i am uploading here. I am not sure if i violated any rules or not. if i did, please delete this post.

My Girl Good Morning Special (Feb 03, 2006)

credit goes to translator: pinklegirl007 and timer: Funkie_dayZ
Attachments
SBS Good Morning20060203.srt
LDH, LJK narration, interview
(13.34 KiB) Downloaded 8175 times

sugarorspice

Postby sugarorspice » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:06 am

Where can I download the My Girl Good Morning special? Thanks in advance!

ninichen

Postby ninichen » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:02 am

thanks skyangel...um i don't think there should be any problem with that...i know lots of subs are on d-addicts for specials and stuff for japanese shows...so this should be ok...

lol i even DL a CNN segment on daddicts before so....

chapsal

Postby chapsal » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:57 am

Thank you subbing team! :-)

who90210

Postby who90210 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:22 am

Without the sub team, there's no way I would enjoy this drama. Thanks subbers!!! u guys/ gals rocks...
also where can I dl good morning special. I could n't find it on d-addcits thread

pinklily

Postby pinklily » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:40 am

here's the GOOD MORNING SPECIAL in LQ...which i think the subs were timed for...

http://files.filefront.com/SBS_Good_Mor ... einfo.html

enjoy. :-)

alakina

Postby alakina » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:46 am

hello pinklily!

where can i download an HQ version of that file?

thanks!

vang2k

Postby vang2k » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:34 pm

you can get the HQ version at iyagi clubbox.

do you have subs for this one?

Good Morning 2006.01.31 - My Girl NG Special

himeko

Postby himeko » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:48 pm

Does anyone know a CB where I can get My Girl 350MB Medium quality episodes, other than sylver's clubbox? The download never starts for me when I try to d/l from her CB.
Thanks! :-)

vicky

Postby vicky » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:48 pm

Hello,

I do laugh a lot when Yu Rin friends talked about the possibility that Yu Rin and Gong Chan are really cousins. And then they imagine that he is indeed adopted and then finally they find that Yu RIn suffer from a serious disease. It is a parody of Autumn Tale. I laugh a lot bacause the director of My girl made fun of the sad korean drama.
I like like like like tis drama very much.

shinirza

Postby shinirza » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:48 am

thank you for subbing this drama. i'm glad that i can finish it without worries

innocentchica

Postby innocentchica » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:08 pm

Just want to give the subbing team a BIG THANKS. I had a My Girl marathon this weekend and finished the series in 2 days. :D It's been a while since I last saw a Korean drama from ep 1 - 16 w/out having to stop. Although it was predictable throughout most of the series for me, it was stil an enjoyable watch. Lee Da Hae is such a cute actress!! :lol

Thanks guys!!

yakusoku

Postby yakusoku » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:06 pm

I just would like to say thank you so so very much for this drama and especially the subs!!

You guys are so nice to share all the hard work. I love this drama very much and all of you are the ones that made it happen.

THANKS!!! :wub:

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby furelise » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:18 am

Thank You subbing team for your hard work, i'm really enjoyin this drama now :thumright:
ImageImage

faiiz

Postby faiiz » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:27 am

thank you so much :wub: :wub:
i just finish watching ep.1
and if there's no sub, i don't know how can understand it >_<"
yeah~ thank you :)

smitten

Postby smitten » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:06 am

Thanks so much for the subtitles.
This series is so lovable... :wub:
Its turning out to be one of my current obssessions.
Watching: Sapuri, 18 vs 29, Marrying a Millionaire
Just Finished: Goong, Spring Waltz

clarkyshop 562

Postby clarkyshop 562 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:06 pm

i love this drama !!

thanx all subbers for those efforts they made !! ;D

5 episodes to watch to the final !! cant wait !

betsysoon

MY GIRL

Postby betsysoon » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:14 pm

Sorry,does anyone know where can i download the korean drama, MY GIRL?

Seghal

Re: MY GIRL

Postby Seghal » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:17 pm

betsysoon wrote:Sorry,does anyone know where can i download the korean drama, MY GIRL?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

On questions about how to and so on you should read the faq.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: MY GIRL

Postby mangosteen » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:52 am

betsysoon wrote:Sorry,does anyone know where can i download the korean drama, MY GIRL?

Did you read the first post? Clubbox's links are there. Also, you can download from d-addicts tracker.

chocopudding

Postby chocopudding » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:11 am

hi! new here!! and..
i was just wondering if anyone can help me out...
i don't really know what player to use for .srt files
and when i download the drama do i just click on the link and just download it??

chitato_80

Postby chitato_80 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:15 am

chocopudding wrote:hi! new here!! and..
and when i download the drama do i just click on the link and just download it??

the .srt files contain just the subtitles... read the HELP / FAQ section PLEASE ! also read the postings before yours ..

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:54 pm

chocopudding wrote:hi! new here!! and..

Please take a look around http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864
If you don't know what player to use to see subs, read this http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm
It's right under the Subtitles forum, the sticky thread, in case you don't know.

LightningEmperor

Postby LightningEmperor » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:56 pm

I have a clubbox account but for some reason, when I try to get to the clubbox in the links in the 1st page of this thread, I can't seem to get into them. Can someone please help me?
"Sometimes people confuse my passion with my temper. I am demanding but never without reason. I expect no less than a vision to strive for perfection from everyone else because that is what I will strive to give to you too."

chocopudding

Postby chocopudding » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:16 pm

mangosteen wrote:Please take a look around http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864
If you don't know what player to use to see subs, read this http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm
It's right under the Subtitles forum, the sticky thread, in case you don't know.

hmm...ya i did take a look at the FAQ..but i am still kinda confuse
and like the players that they suggest require me to buy it :blink
can i ask you what player do you use..and there is no direct download for my girl right???

another question: do i have to download the raw first and then the subs and play them together??????

mars1234

Postby mars1234 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:22 pm

hi! thanks for the guys who made the subs. :D by the way, i'm kinda new to this -when you say HQ and LQ, what's the difference? :unsure: does it have anything to do with the speed of the subs. sorry, really don't have an idea about that. :unsure: thanks.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:51 pm

mars1234 wrote:hi! thanks for the guys who made the subs. :D by the way, i'm kinda new to this -when you say HQ and LQ, what's the difference? :unsure: does it have anything to do with the speed of the subs. sorry, really don't have an idea about that. :unsure: thanks.

HQ means High Quality... Like 700 Mb...
LQ is Low Quality... around 150 or 200 mb... something like that. ^^
It happened once that I just wanted to try a series... and because it would take too much time to download the HQ version I took the LQ version... It looked horrible and the subs were a bit off... like 3 seconds... ^^
The LQ version doesn't have to be bad though... I'm no good at this technical stuff... so I can't really explain... It's just what I have seen. ^^
And it doesn't have to mean that the subs won't fit to that smaller version too.. ^-^
Hope I could help...

Don't hit me if I got something wrong here... haha... ^-^

mars1234

Postby mars1234 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:06 am

Karo wrote:
mars1234 wrote:hi! thanks for the guys who made the subs. :D by the way, i'm kinda new to this -when you say HQ and LQ, what's the difference? :unsure: does it have anything to do with the speed of the subs. sorry, really don't have an idea about that. :unsure: thanks.

HQ means High Quality... Like 700 Mb...
LQ is Low Quality... around 150 or 200 mb... something like that. ^^
It happened once that I just wanted to try a series... and because it would take too much time to download the HQ version I took the LQ version... It looked horrible and the subs were a bit off... like 3 seconds... ^^
The LQ version doesn't have to be bad though... I'm no good at this technical stuff... so I can't really explain... It's just what I have seen. ^^
And it doesn't have to mean that the subs won't fit to that smaller version too.. ^-^
Hope I could help...

Don't hit me if I got something wrong here... haha... ^-^

so that's it. :cheers: thanks a lot. :D :D at least some things are clear now. i'm still trying some things out so it's a trial and error. also with a lot of help from ppl like you. thanks again.

KoreanMania

Postby KoreanMania » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:37 am

I just finished watching this series seconds ago, and I have to say it's really one of the best drama ever with one of the best endings~ hahaha It was nice to see Mong-Ryong & Choon-Hyang again since their drama sometime ago. Choon-Hyang with her favorite phrase "shin-gyong ku-sho" and Mong-Ryong went like "i ge cheongmal.. ta chu-go-so kunyang.." :D Mong-Ryong is still as cute with his more matured look & Choon-Hyang still as pretty :lol After I've finished all my pending drama, I'll go watch Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang once more :lol Thank you sooo much, subbers!! Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to enjoy this wondeful drama! :cheers:

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Karo » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:20 pm

@Mars1234... no problem... ^-^
Needed some time to figure that out too... haha... ^^

mzgigi

Postby mzgigi » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:36 pm

thank you! :-)

bugsie

Postby bugsie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:29 am

thanks for the subs!
Confused? Go FAQ yourself!

Last edited by bugsie on Thu Jun 18, 2006 12:00 am; edited 998 times in total

siggiepop

Postby siggiepop » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:18 am

KoreanMania wrote:I just finished watching this series seconds ago, and I have to say it's really one of the best drama ever with one of the best endings~ hahaha It was nice to see Mong-Ryong & Choon-Hyang again since their drama sometime ago. Choon-Hyang with her favorite phrase "shin-gyong ku-sho" and Mong-Ryong went like "i ge cheongmal.. ta chu-go-so kunyang.." :D Mong-Ryong is still as cute with his more matured look & Choon-Hyang still as pretty :lol After I've finished all my pending drama, I'll go watch Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang once more :lol Thank you sooo much, subbers!! Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to enjoy this wondeful drama! :cheers:

I liked how they blended the two endings together, but I have to say I liked My Girl over Delightful Girl. I ended up skipping eps 13-15 of DGCH. It was getting to be too much, however, I did go back and watch those eps a few weeks after I finished the series. Perhaps I was too hellbent on finishing off the series. It was weird, cause I "previewed" the final ep of MG before I even started in on watching DGCH, so when I did see the ending again (with subs) I was like "OMG!!!!!~" ... and the rest is history.

My Top 5:
My Girl
Legend of the nine-tailed fox
Goong
Delightful Girl
<N/A>

PS - This might be a sign that I need to go to bed. Writing a post on drama at 3:20am O_o

KoreanMania

Postby KoreanMania » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:25 pm

siggiepop wrote:
KoreanMania wrote:I just finished watching this series seconds ago, and I have to say it's really one of the best drama ever with one of the best endings~ hahaha It was nice to see Mong-Ryong & Choon-Hyang again since their drama sometime ago. Choon-Hyang with her favorite phrase "shin-gyong ku-sho" and Mong-Ryong went like "i ge cheongmal.. ta chu-go-so kunyang.." :D Mong-Ryong is still as cute with his more matured look & Choon-Hyang still as pretty :lol After I've finished all my pending drama, I'll go watch Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang once more :lol Thank you sooo much, subbers!! Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to enjoy this wondeful drama! :cheers:

I liked how they blended the two endings together, but I have to say I liked My Girl over Delightful Girl. I ended up skipping eps 13-15 of DGCH. It was getting to be too much, however, I did go back and watch those eps a few weeks after I finished the series. Perhaps I was too hellbent on finishing off the series. It was weird, cause I "previewed" the final ep of MG before I even started in on watching DGCH, so when I did see the ending again (with subs) I was like "OMG!!!!!~" ... and the rest is history.

My Top 5:
My Girl
Legend of the nine-tailed fox
Goong
Delightful Girl
<N/A>

PS - This might be a sign that I need to go to bed. Writing a post on drama at 3:20am O_o

No matter what, seeing as to how DGCH & My Girl was directed by the same director, it's still 2 of the best dramas around eh? :D But frankly, I kinda liked DGCH more than My Girl cos in DCGH, they blended the traditional and the modern Mong-Ryong & Choon-Hyang together, so the ending was really sweet :-) Anyways, cheers to both dramas & again to the subbing team! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

LightningEmperor

Postby LightningEmperor » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:08 am

Thank you to the people who brought the series and made the subtitles for it. I'm very much enjoying it and w/o you guys, I wouldn't have been able to. :w00t:
"Sometimes people confuse my passion with my temper. I am demanding but never without reason. I expect no less than a vision to strive for perfection from everyone else because that is what I will strive to give to you too."

wing0219

Postby wing0219 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:56 pm

Hi all ! Can somebody help me out ? I try to log in clubbox / japaneseguy to download My girl . But Clubbox change the image . How can I get to Japanseguy ? Thanks a lot for helping friends !

2_amyish

Postby 2_amyish » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:18 pm

LEE JUN KI, IS THE BESTEST

KoreanMania

Postby KoreanMania » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:30 pm

wing0219 wrote:Hi all ! Can somebody help me out ? I try to log in clubbox / japaneseguy to download My girl . But Clubbox change the image . How can I get to Japanseguy ? Thanks a lot for helping friends !

I tried to login just now, but Clubbox still seems the same to me... all you have to do is just to enter your ID + PW :-) But just to ease your trouble... here goes..

HQs (700MB) : http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi (You'll need to try with ur id and pw with this one)
MQs (350MB) : http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver (No need id & pw for this one)

Hope all goes well with your download! :-)

KoreanMania

Postby KoreanMania » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:34 pm

2_amyish wrote:LEE JUN KI, IS THE BESTEST

Definitely one of the hottest guys around :wub: Though his appearance may look girly, but he still has all the manly characteristics :D

dywen

Postby dywen » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:05 pm

Thank you very much to all the subbers and uploaders! this has been one of the most enjoyable series i have watched so far definitly gona be in my best drama's watched list

wing0219

Postby wing0219 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:18 pm

KoreanMania wrote:
wing0219 wrote:Hi all ! Can somebody help me out ? I try to log in clubbox / japaneseguy to download My girl . But Clubbox change the image . How can I get to Japanseguy ? Thanks a lot for helping friends !

I tried to login just now, but Clubbox still seems the same to me... all you have to do is just to enter your ID + PW :-) But just to ease your trouble... here goes..

HQs (700MB) : http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi (You'll need to try with ur id and pw with this one)

Thanks KoreanMania ! I got it . Do you know why sometimes I got all the advertises with Korean language and I don't know where I will have to log in . :).

KoreanMania

Postby KoreanMania » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:55 pm

wing0219 wrote:
KoreanMania wrote:

Thanks KoreanMania ! I got it . Do you know why sometimes I got all the advertises with Korean language and I don't know where I will have to log in . :).

You're very welcome, wing! :-) The same thing happens to me too, sometimes it's in Korean and sometimes it is not, but no worries, you'll get used to it once you start downloading, and you can always login at the top bar if you get lost...(or you can just pm me the next time you have any doubts =) but anyhow, glad that you've logged in and able to download the drama now~ :cheers:

tran05

Postby tran05 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:20 pm

Thanks for all your hard work. The subtitles are great.

Violetta20
Fansubber
Fansubber

THANK YOU, SUBBERS!!

Postby Violetta20 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:20 pm

I just HAD to give a big THANK YOU to all the great subbers on this project. You really deserve a standing O for all of your hard work!

Thanks to pinklegirl007 and Funkie_dayZ for bringing us the subs for the Mornin' special, too!

Here's a link to a fansite that has a few behind the scenes clips. I don't know who to credit, but it's a great site:

http://www.freewebs.com/asiatvseries/Mygirl.htm[url]

Wow, what a great series. Wish it didn't end!

chitato_80

Postby chitato_80 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:44 pm

Someone posted the hardsubbed LQ version here

Direct downloads :
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.p ... opic=65442

They obviously use the subtitles from here....

lync

Postby lync » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:53 pm

This is a bit off topic, but can anyone tell me the name of those strange skateboard things that appear in a few of the episodes?

Thanks

sleepless

Postby sleepless » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:12 am

HI,

I'm not sure who translate this series... but a big THANK YOU!!

I'm watching episode 12 now. The translation at 215; 00:21:12,231 --> 00:21:16,781
it wrote: Having no relations with a complete strangers and con, and wonder how we can become ‘siblings’ (???)...

With the question makes there, I thought I'll use my grammatic skill....
To have no relations with a complete strangers and act as ‘siblings’

Translator... is this the meaning that was said?

st_heaven

Postby st_heaven » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:56 pm

thanks for subbing this series!! :lol i enjoyed this series very much.
lee jun ki's.... :wub:

[D-W]Katsu

Postby [D-W]Katsu » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:03 pm

you'll be blessed ^^

thank for everything :D

ichaBuNni

Postby ichaBuNni » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:11 pm

thank you so muhc for the subs!!

LhaLavz

Postby LhaLavz » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:46 am

please help, i've only heard this to my friends. i dunno how to download a my girl movie and how to put a subs on it, can you plase help....aand i also dunno how to encode the movies...please help me....

LhaLavz

i need your help

Postby LhaLavz » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:54 am

ive only heard this to my friends about the k movie of my girl, :doh: i dunno how to download any movie so that to have my own copy of that, can somebody please help me how to download and encode or put subs on the k-movie....Please?!? :pray: hope somebody will does.

lovely7485

Re: i need your help

Postby lovely7485 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:23 pm

LhaLavz wrote:ive only heard this to my friends about the k movie of my girl, :doh: i dunno how to download any movie so that to have my own copy of that, can somebody please help me how to download and encode or put subs on the k-movie....Please?!? :pray: hope somebody will does.

I just replied to one of your post in the Goong subtitle. Go there and read what I have to say there. Anyway, if you wanted to encode subtitle into the movie, the same title of the .srt file must be the same as for the movie clip. Example: If the movie clip says: My girl 1, the subtitle for episode 1 should also say: My girl 1. You can rename the file inorder for both files to match. Since most subtitles are timed according to the 700mb version, with lower quality version (300mb or 150+mb), subtitles sometime run a little too fast or too slow. To fix this problem, just click Ctrl + the right arrow key or left arrow key. This will either slow the subtitle or speed it up. I hope this helps! =)

misskutie27

Postby misskutie27 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:31 pm

Oh Gawsh! Thank you so much for these! I've been downloading the raws, but I had NO clue what they were saying. hahaha. Thank you so much~~ <33333

skachild

Postby skachild » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:31 am

already watch my girl & rewatch my girl last nite :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
dunno how i an watch this drama witout all the sub :thumright: :thumright:
so.. thanx again subbers... ur the best :salut: :salut:
btw LhaLavz,, got a big avatar there... better change it to a small one lol... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image :w00t: :cheers:

yuruhaji

Postby yuruhaji » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:43 am

thank you so much for subbing this drama

suchadork

Postby suchadork » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:30 am

thanks for the sub. I know that i'm gonna enjoy this drama cuz i heard it's very funny.

ju1ia16

Postby ju1ia16 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:31 am

Thank you all so much for de subtitles...heard that this show is good...(",)

Nymph

Postby Nymph » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:01 am

Tanx alot!!!

tenzin1628

Postby tenzin1628 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:09 pm

hey guys....m new in here..i tried to download this series but its not workin....help me out here plzzzzzzzzzzz...........

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:19 pm

tenzin1628 wrote:hey guys....m new in here..i tried to download this series but its not workin....help me out here plzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Please read these http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15864
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm
otherwise we can't help.

lido0lmi

Postby lido0lmi » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:03 am

thank you so much but can someone teach me how to dowload coz i dont know what to do??????????????????????????????????????????? =[

ju1ia16

Postby ju1ia16 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:17 am

Does anyone know which clubbox to download from which is working?? I've tried downloading from http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy & http://clubbox.co.kr/touya but when i finish downloading the 1st episode n when i click on the file to open it my windows explorer just shuts down...thanks so much for all your help...(",)
Last edited by ju1ia16 on Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

summerbreeze

Postby summerbreeze » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:21 pm

thankx so so so much for the SUBS!!!!
subbers.. u know i luv u guys!!! U guys just the best!!!
aja aja hwaiting ^^

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:22 pm

lido0lmi wrote:thank you so much but can someone teach me how to dowload coz i dont know what to do??????????????????????????????????????????? =[

Did you even read my post right above yours? :O

@ju1ia16, I have never seen this problem so far. You can try asking in the Support forum as this is the sub thread.

citi

Postby citi » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:38 pm

just wanted to say thank you for subbing this series to the end!

(and for putting up for all the hurried requests to finish up) :thumright:

lido0lmi

Postby lido0lmi » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:50 am

gosh i'm so sorry lol woops i didnt see that thing u posted on the top .
i try reading that thing but dont understand itssoooo much to read lol =.=
well thanks anyway for showing me the sites appreciated . xD

can anyone upload this my girl thing on ~~MEGAUPLOAD~~ or something please ? =]
if u can please send me a message thankkkkkkkkssssss
i've already seen this on u tube but its soo god so wanna dl it =]

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:04 am

lido0lmi wrote:gosh i'm so sorry lol woops i didnt see that thing u posted on the top .
i try reading that thing but dont understand itssoooo much to read lol =.=
well thanks anyway for showing me the sites appreciated . xD

can anyone upload this my girl thing on ~~MEGAUPLOAD~~ or something please ? =]
if u can please send me a message thankkkkkkkkssssss
i've already seen this on u tube but its soo god so wanna dl it =]

We can never upload 700Mb files on Megaupload, lol. It would take forever :blink
If we upload the low quality ones, the subs are not gonna synch for them, and I guess you'll then come back here and ask why the subs don't work. Try things out then because it really works.
You can ask for help in the Support forum.
Sorry off-topic guys!

ju1ia16

Postby ju1ia16 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:32 am

Thank you mangosteen for your reply...will check the support forum (",)

xlek

Postby xlek » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:36 am

[quote="ju1ia16"]Does anyone know which clubbox to download from which is working?? I've tried downloading from http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy & http://clubbox.co.kr/touya but when i finish downloading the 1st episode n when i click on the file to open it my windows explorer just shuts down...thanks so much for all your help...(",)[/quote

you can download from www.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca i think.]

ju1ia16

Postby ju1ia16 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:44 pm

xlek wrote:
ju1ia16 wrote:Does anyone know which clubbox to download from which is working?? I've tried downloading from http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy & http://clubbox.co.kr/touya but when i finish downloading the 1st episode n when i click on the file to open it my windows explorer just shuts down...thanks so much for all your help...(",)[/quote

you can download from www.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca i think.]

Thank you xlek..will try downloading from creidesca's clubbox...(",)

cyberkid1987

Postby cyberkid1987 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:04 am

Hey guys!m I've just up my files "My Girl" Drama series into my clubbox. Come and have a look. If you need the subtitle files, give me a pm, i'll upload. Because I'm new to clubbox and I dont want to waste much space on my clubbox except requested. Ok, enjoy guys :)
http://clubbox.co.kr/cyberkid1987

Goong - Ep 1 to 24
Goong Special 1.5
Goong OST / OST 2
Goong Opening

iamkay_ja

Postby iamkay_ja » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:55 am

Just finish watching MY GIRL, must say it is a must see drama. It's fun and cute. Love it a lot. I think I will have to watch it again for the 2nd time.

iamkay_ja

Postby iamkay_ja » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:55 am

Just finish watching MY GIRL, must say it is a must see drama. It's fun and cute. Love it a lot. I think I will have to watch it again for the 2nd time.