Pan to Soup to Neko Biyori [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
User avatar
tomzero
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 am

Postby tomzero » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:42 am

Thanks for the subs. I enjoyed this drama a lot

frankch001
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 am

Postby frankch001 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:14 am

Thanks for subbing this! I really enjoy watching it.

Chuks
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby Chuks » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 am

I watched Megane and Kagome Diner.
I loved them.

Anybody know where I can get Mother water?
For updates on my projects, go to Chuks no Uta.

User avatar
aera
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 am

Postby aera » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:02 am

Chuks wrote:I watched Megane and Kagome Diner.
I loved them.

Anybody know where I can get Mother water?


You can get it here :roll
http://worldscinema.org/2013/08/kana-ma ... er-2010-2/

But the RAW quality is poor :pale:

User avatar
lontong.stroong
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:21 pm
Location: Right Here

Postby lontong.stroong » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:14 am

Awesome! Have been waiting for ages, thank you very much, Chuks

Anyone interested in translating the song at the end credit? I love that song

hey9
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:30 pm

Postby hey9 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:32 am

If you're looking for a better quality version of Mother Water, Asian DVD Club has the dvd. There is also a version on Asia Torrents, although that might be the same version aera posted.

Does anyone know why Satomi Kobayashi and Masako Motai are always acting together? I know minimum 5 different projects they've been in together. They've even done guest spots together! What gives?

loxt
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Postby loxt » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Thank you for subbing it! I liked this drama!

Chuks
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby Chuks » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:40 am

aera wrote:
Chuks wrote:I watched Megane and Kagome Diner.
I loved them.

Anybody know where I can get Mother water?


You can get it here :roll
http://worldscinema.org/2013/08/kana-ma ... er-2010-2/

But the RAW quality is poor :pale:


Thank you. :)
For updates on my projects, go to Chuks no Uta.

Chuks
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby Chuks » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:50 am

hey9 wrote:If you're looking for a better quality version of Mother Water, Asian DVD Club has the dvd. There is also a version on Asia Torrents, although that might be the same version aera posted.

Does anyone know why Satomi Kobayashi and Masako Motai are always acting together? I know minimum 5 different projects they've been in together. They've even done guest spots together! What gives?


Thanks, I grabbed it from Asia Torrents.

I did a quick look up on their relationship. Satomi Kobayashi and Masako Motai have been friends for long time and they belong to the same agency. That might be a part of the reason.
I stumbled upon the interview article on Pan to Soup.
Masako Motai said she unintentionally made Kana cried while shooting because Motai's eyes were "too scary". lol
For updates on my projects, go to Chuks no Uta.

emi7472
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Postby emi7472 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Thank you for your hard work!

hey9
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:30 pm

Postby hey9 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:39 am

Chuks wrote:Thanks, I grabbed it from Asia Torrents.

I did a quick look up on their relationship. Satomi Kobayashi and Masako Motai have been friends for long time and they belong to the same agency. That might be a part of the reason.
I stumbled upon the interview article on Pan to Soup.
Masako Motai said she unintentionally made Kana cried while shooting because Motai's eyes were "too scary". lol
Sorry, I only noticed the response to today. Thanks for the info, Chuks. That's so sweet! I don't blame Kana, Motai can give a look that could make anyone cower lol

User avatar
mariakikay
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Postby mariakikay » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you! :)

sfnoona
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Postby sfnoona » Fri May 09, 2014 1:59 am

Thanks!!!

rogerlucy
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: hong kong

Postby rogerlucy » Fri May 09, 2014 8:01 am

I get words for episode 1 too.
can you please tell me how to change the format of episode 1 to the subtitle format.?
Thanks

hp_sauce
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 am

Postby hp_sauce » Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Thank you Chuks - this was a fun short drama, very nice :)

And rogerlucy, I did have to rename the episode one file to match the video - the non-Western characters in the original filename got quite messed up on my machine. But that was the only change I needed.

User avatar
aloevera
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Postby aloevera » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:45 pm

thank you the subs!

User avatar
rootabega
Posts: 535
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Re: Pan to Soup to Neko Biyori [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby rootabega » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:09 am

I'm taking these subs for the second time, 'cause the computer ate the other ones. :P
I'm so grateful that D-A lives on in this form, as it still has great value for dorama fans.

gweltasz
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: Pan to Soup to Neko Biyori [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby gweltasz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Merci!!

User avatar
DN_Ayu
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:06 am
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Pan to Soup to Neko Biyori [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby DN_Ayu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:19 am

Just knew this drama is interesting. Thank you for subbing... ^^


Return to “Subtitles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nieszzza87 and 20 guests