Tobosha
74%

Total votes: 31

Sorvaseven

Japanese Series of the Week (09/03/2011) - Tobosha

Postby Sorvaseven » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am

Japanese Series of the Week

(09/03/2011)

This poll will run for two weeks. Please let me know how often should the Series of the Week / Month take place? Vote here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_98446.htm
Please enjoy the vote and feel free to be a volunteer seeder for our next JSoTW ;-)
Thanks to Drazic to be a volunteer seeder for this JSoTW, without him all this would not be possible.

>>CLOSED<< And the winner is: Tobosha - torrent with 74% !

Thanks Drazic for seeding!

VOTE for the next JSoTW above
(This poll will run for two weeks till 3 September 2011)
This week's nominees are:
Keibuho Yabe Kenzo - torrent
Tobosha - torrent

NOMINATE future JSoTWs below

Information and rules for the Japanese Series of the Week:

* What is the Japanese Series of the Week (SoTW)? (Some aspects are not up-to-date anymore)
* Nominate only completed Japanese dramas with completed English subtitles!
* You must have at least 10 posts to vote.
* You can always reply on the current Japanese Series of the Week thread or PM me if you want to be a volunteer seeder for a particular drama for the next Japanese Series of the Week.. I will only choose the first four volunteer seeders for one poll! If there are already four volunteer seeders for a poll, i will write it on this thread. Then it isn't necessary anymore to reply here or write me a PM if you are willing to seed a drama for the next JSoTW. Of course you can reply for FUTURE JSoTW, but please remark it!
* It is always helpful, if people can help out seeding the drama which won the vote!
* It is allowed to post requests, but no guaranty for nomination as long as nobody want to be a volunteer seeder for the requested drama.

Wall of Fame (volunteer seeders of previous Japanese Series of the Week - if you don't want to be mentioned, please PM me):

[spoiler]k361[/spoiler]
Previous Japanese Series of the Week (beginning in 2011):

[spoiler]Pure
Orange Days
Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta![/spoiler]

Please remember: D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing! If you don't share, then everyone loses.
D-addicts works much better if you share as others have shared with you.
Last edited by Sorvaseven on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manchero

Postby manchero » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 am

getting a good download rate on both of these, thanks guys!!

tresnadi

Postby tresnadi » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 am

go tobosha! i'm looking forward to watch abe-san :D

milest

Re: Japanese Series of the Week (09/03/2011) - Please vote!

Postby milest » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 am

Sorvaseven, I'm back from holidays and can seed. See my posts at http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_97598.htm (didn't find how to link to a specific post, but it's my last post in that thread) if you want to pick up one or more series (14 Sai no Haha, or the other ones I checked that didn't have too many seeders) for next poll.

And thanks again for restarting JSeries of the week!

Sorvaseven

Postby Sorvaseven » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Hey milest, thanks! My suggestion would be Saigo no Koi, Love Generation, Nobuta wo produce and/or Pride. Till now we have no volunteer seeders for our next Poll (starting today :D).

shoujoheart

Postby shoujoheart » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:43 am

Yay, Tobosha won! I'm looking forward to watching it ^-^

Phillykat

Postby Phillykat » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 am

I'd be happy to seed Concerto or Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu though I can't vouch for the files since I haven't watched them yet. They were a couple of the last JSotW from last time. Problem is I don't seem to be able to make a torrent. I tried one ep and got the msg I didn't have enough storage. I've cleared over 35GB of storage on my HD so I don't know that I've done wrong. If someone can figure it out I'll be happy to help.

I also have Ame to Yume no Ato ni, Saiyuki, and Aista no Kita Yoshio off the top of my head.

Sorvaseven

Postby Sorvaseven » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

Keibuho Yabe Kenzo is still nominated, but we need more than one drama for a new poll, so please feel free to be a volunteer seeder and post it HERE :D

Sorvaseven

Postby Sorvaseven » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Keibuho Yabe Kenzo and Saigo no koi will be the new nominated dramas for our next poll. i will create it tomorrow, because i have no time for doing it today. When you feel free to be a volunteer seeder for another drama for tomorrow, please write it here!!!!! Thank you :-)

ices56

Postby ices56 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 am

may be it would be good, if these could be mentioned / advertised in home page / all pages of the site; as it used to a few years ago.

more ppl should come to to know about the poll that way. :)

heat6jones

Postby heat6jones » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 am

I didn't realize SOTW was back. This is great but too bad I've missed a few. Well, I'll just make sure to get them all going forward.

Return to “Series of the Week/Month”