Love Story in Harvard Ep01

archived comments
nene

Postby nene » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:53 am

just got this yesterday and i thought i'd share it.
----my speed is sloow... so i'll really appreciate it if you can help seeding after you're done. thanks! =]

러브스토리 인 하바드 01
SDTVRiP XViD iCEDRAMA rip

Casts: Kim Rae Won, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Jung Jin, Kim Min

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=241413 wrote:This drama portrays the dream and love pursued by foreign students studying in Harvard.
A drama demonstrates bright, hard-working, ambition, and romantic characters and storylines.
Last edited by nene on Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

asuran

Postby asuran » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:09 am

wow.... this is must watch series..... Kim Tae Hee is so pretty.....

*wipes drool* :P

anyone gonna sub it? please????

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:09 am

i have the 350 mb raw for the second episode on my comp now.

if anyone wants me to upload that, then I can. i'm planning to delete it soon, so....

ps: the 350 mb raws are good in vid quality better than, say, the full house lyon rips.

HmONg

Postby HmONg » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:18 am

Thanks nene! :lol

zdoon Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have the 350 mb raw for the second episode on my comp now.

if anyone wants me to upload that, then I can. i'm planning to delete it soon, so....

ps: the 350 mb raws are good in vid quality better than, say, the full house lyon rips.

Can you zdoon? THANKS!!! :w00t: :w00t:

nene

Postby nene » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:18 am

zdoon wrote:i have the 350 mb raw for the second episode on my comp now.

yes please upload if you can, zdoon :wub:
i actually prefer 350mbs if the quality doesnt differ much.
thanks in advance!

lilyella

Postby lilyella » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:18 am

thank you!

kali4niaguy

Postby kali4niaguy » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:18 am

nene...thanks for sharing this! :D i was asking around for this, wishes do come true! if only i knew that they were taping in USC earlier, i would've gone there to check it out!

zdoon...350 vs of ep 2 would b great! thanks ahead of time. now i guess i gotta wait for the subs. y couldn't we have those universal translators like Star Trek??? :mrgreen:
Last edited by kali4niaguy on Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

lenger

Postby lenger » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:44 am

thank! thankyou very much

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:49 am

That would be great. Since you say the quality's good, why not?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Postby habukie » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:52 am

this looks pretty good! another KRW drama. can't wait to hear his english, since people mentioned it in that other thread. :) and the other guy, i loved him in that high school movie with Kwon Sang Woo.

vni

Postby vni » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:52 am

Wow.. isn't this drama brand new?? They were filming it every week in my campus, USC last month... COol!!
Waiting for the subtitle :P

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:57 am

vni wrote:Wow.. isn't this drama brand new?? They were filming it every week in my campus, USC last month... COol!!
Waiting for the subtitle :P

Yeah, it's brand new. Only 2 episodes have been aired in Korea. Did you actually get to see the cast? That'd be so cool...

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:59 am

Posted by aznboy78 @ soompi:

Episode 1

KRW-Kim Rae Won
KM-Kim Min
LJJ-Lee Jung Jin
KTH-Kim Tae Hui

KRW is riding on an airplane, studying for a class. KM asks him if he is an Harvard law student. KRW asks her if she’s a Harvard law student, and she says, “some other place and the professor gave up so she gave up on him too.” KRW reaches his destination and a girl picks him up. The girl asks if KRW missed her, because they haven’t met in 3 years. They arrive at Harvard and KRW talks about why he came to Harvard. KRW goes to the bulletin board and writes down the assignments for Prof. Keynes class. He complains how much homework Keynes has given the class. The girl tells KRW that some people have committed suicide because of Keynes and many have needed special treatment because of Keynes. KRW goes into an empty classroom and practices something. Keynes comes in and orders KRW to get out, than Keynes talks about how Asians donate money and get into schools?? lol. KRW gets all mad, but the girl holds him back. KRW goes into a motel to stay for the night. The girl asks if she can stay in the same house with KRW because both parents have agreed for them to get married, but KRW says no to living together. KRW forces the girl out when KTH asks where her friend is. The motel lady tells her. KRW is taking a shower when he hears a knock. KTH rushes in, and than KRW and KTH asks, “who are you?” than KTH says, “sorry, wrong room.” And leaves.
Later, KRW opens up Keynes book and says to himself, “10 pages in 1 hour” and starts to read the pages. He studies for about 2 hours and looks outside his window and sees KTH outside. Than KTH runs to an old guy and the old guy picks her up and takes KTH to a motel room. KRW than says, “prostituite?” I think that’s what he said. KRW finally gets to his dorm and sets everything up when John Ford comes in and sees KRW and the girl “playing around”. John asks her who the girl is, but KRW says, “no” but the girl says, “yes”. John Ford introduces all of the other roommates to KRW. KRW asks the girl if he could see her uncle tomorrow. So the next day KRW rides his bike to Brian Oh’s room. They start to talk about how KRW’s family is amazing. KRW asks Brian Oh for tips in doing well in Prof. Keynes class, but Brian Oh just says to “do your best.” Than he talks about he is still afraid of Keynes and how he went to go see a physiciatrist and wanted to commit suicide. He decides to leave when he sees KTH walking in, KRW leaves the room and forgets to give Brian Oh his present. So he walks in and sees Brian Oh half naked and KTH with him. He leaves the present and leaves the room, and he asks himself if KTH really is a prostituite. He waits outside the room and KTH walks past. He follows KTH who is riding her bike to work. There he sees KTH talking to a guy and the guy gives her 20 dollars and kisses her on the cheek. KRW grabs her by the arm and asks her what her relationship is with Brian Oh. KTH says, “daily customer”. KTH leaves but KRW grabs her arm and Ass, lol. Than shows a 100, and KTH takes it, she says, “with this, you can kiss me too” KTh than says, “add another 100 and we can go to a motel too.” KRW is studying back at his dorm and he hears Rudy screaming, so he goes to check what is happening, but he finds out she screams to release her stress. He walks back to his room when he sees John Ford vommitting and asking for help. So KRW takes him to the hospital, he tries to study there for Keynes class, but falls asleep. The next day, he wakes up and John is gone, so he runs quickly to Keynes’ class. While he is running to class he bumps into Prof. Keynes. [KRW doesn’t know its Prof. Keynes though] Keynes asks the class a bunch of questions and calls out on KRW, but KRW cannot answer any of the questions. After class the 5 roommates decide to go to the bar, they introduce themselves, and KRW says, “my name is hyun woo kim, I am from Korea and we have different law firms in korea, so I actually majored in Law.” Than LJJ calls KRW and tells him to stop saying he is from Korea. KRW is sleeping when he dreams of someone choking him. He opens up Keynes book again and starts read. The next day, KRW decides to go see Prof. Keynes, but Keynes just ignores KRW and talks to LJJ. Later, KRW asks Prof. Brian Oh for help in Keynes class. So Prof. Oh tells KRW to check out a book called “Incentives… Decentives….” But it is already checked out to LJJ. So he goes out and finds LJJ. KRW asks LJJ if he could borrow the book from him, but LJJ says, “no”. So KRW steals the book and starts running, than he stops and waits for LJJ and starts to run off again. They run for a while when KRW finally gives up, finally LJJ offers KRW to borrow the book but KRW says, “no because he is very cheap.” In Keynes class, KRW is called out again and reads his essay out loud. KRW is caught for plajarizing, so he tells LJJ to help KRW write a report. KRW lies down in the bathtub and sinks? Lol. Than at night all the freshmen go to a party hosted by KM. She gives a speech and some other dude comes out with KTH and gives a speech. KRW follow KTH and talks to her about her having a variety of ways of making money. Than KRW says, “ you said for 200 dollars you would go out with me.” KTh says, “no” All of a sudden the dude is having a heartattack so KTH rushes to him and gives him CPR. KTH asks for help but KRW just stands there, so LJJ helps KTH and KRW comes to help a little bit later.

^I kno it sucked, lol. Im kinda confusing, lol

AsianblueX

Postby AsianblueX » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:05 am

you know this is gonna be like the next greatest drama... and there will be countless people waiting for subs and endless posting for the subs....

so whos subbing? and btw THANK YOU!!!!! we all appreciate everything...
--------------------------------------

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:07 am

AsianblueX wrote:you know this is gonna be like the next greatest drama... and there will be countless people waiting for subs and endless posting for the subs....

The show has star power, but so far it's only ordinary. I still like it, though, of course.

so whos subbing? and btw THANK YOU!!!!! we all appreciate everything...

Kdrama. :)

enuyasha

Postby enuyasha » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:10 am

Did they finish shooting it already? I didn't expect to see this till next year.

Great summary zdoon!

nene, I couldn't find James Ingram and Quincy Jones - Just Once Instrumental for you but I have the song if you still want it.
http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=6322 ... BF74EFBBBC

and the link to the lyrics: http://www.lyricsdepot.com/james-ingram ... -once.html

I can't wait to see kth, thanks

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:15 am

Wow, can't believe what i see now. So, Kdrama will sub it, right? When? Can't wait any more. will they finish the drama or just leave it undone forever?

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:17 am

enuyasha wrote:Great summary zdoon!

Thanks to aznboy78. I only found the summary on my way getting ed2k links. ^___^
That thread on soompi is spamaholic mess, btw. :roll

nene

Postby nene » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:22 am

enuyasha wrote:Did they finish shooting it already? I didn't expect to see this till next year.

Great summary zdoon!

nene, I couldn't find James Ingram and Quincy Jones - Just Once Instrumental for you but I have the song if you still want it.

and the link to the lyrics: http://www.lyricsdepot.com/james-ingram ... -once.html

ehh, thanks^^- i have the song already though.
been looking everywhere for the instrumental and music sheet and still no luck;_;
thanks tho enuyasha! :wub:

zzZaiZaizz

Postby zzZaiZaizz » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:29 am

what does RAW mean? It someone gonna make eng subs for this?

Thanks for sharing I 've been like looking around for it to be for bittorrent. Thank Thank you soo much. :D

enuyasha

Postby enuyasha » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:29 am

It's weird that you couldn't find the instrumental, you would think it would be really easy with all the p2p programs.

You must really like the instrumental to ask for it, hope some1 has it for you.

Titi

Postby Titi » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:40 am

Please upload Zdoon :D I have just got the confirm from one of my Korean friends that this serie is pretty good :P

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby jaycee05 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:50 am

nene wrote:
enuyasha wrote:Did they finish shooting it already? I didn't expect to see this till next year.

Great summary zdoon!

ehh, thanks^^- i have the song already though.
been looking everywhere for the instrumental and music sheet and still no luck;_;
thanks tho enuyasha! :wub:

I have the instrumental, well i think it is, it says "karaoke" ....dled this from edonkey for like 1 month -after watching sang-doo :wub: - thinking it's the song, im so disappointed when i found out it has no words in it...
i hope this is the one ur looking for
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D58 ... 30F7FD84CD

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:00 am

thank you!!!!!!i can't wait to watch this~!!! :P

nene

Postby nene » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:07 am

jaycee05 wrote:I have the instrumental, well i think it is, it says "karaoke" ....dled this from edonkey for like 1 month -after watching sang-doo :wub: - thinking it's the song, im so disappointed when i found out it has no words in it...

waaa....... thank youuu!!! i tried looking for it on emule and all but couldnt find it>.<
thanks soo much you jaycee :wub: :wub:

lenger

Postby lenger » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:14 am

thank! thankyou very much

titelle

Thanks

Postby titelle » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:23 am

WOW this looks so great
They all look so good!
was it really done in Harvard?
I hope I'll understand a little of it without the words...

t-glo

Postby t-glo » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:05 am

TOO COOOOOOOOL :D

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby jaycee05 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:14 am

nene wrote:
jaycee05 wrote:I have the instrumental, well i think it is, it says "karaoke" ....dled this from edonkey for like 1 month -after watching sang-doo :wub: - thinking it's the song, im so disappointed when i found out it has no words in it...

waaa....... thank youuu!!! i tried looking for it on emule and all but couldnt find it>.<
thanks soo much you jaycee :wub: :wub:

so it is the right song?!! yeyyy, im so glad I didnt delete it...and wasted those 100+hrs with 0.0 kbps of dl-ing :mrgreen:

Shinigami

Postby Shinigami » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:15 am

Hi .. I never use ed2k before.
How can I get the software for ed2k?
thank you :)

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:20 am

Thanks for sharing!
Heo Yun Mi

pankanshe

Postby pankanshe » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:51 am

its that hot chick from nine tails :D

happy

Postby happy » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:59 am

cool, sound like another great series, i better download it and wait for the sub to be released later :P

wei_c

Postby wei_c » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:04 am

thank you very very much!!! :D

whiterose_nt

Postby whiterose_nt » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:55 pm

This is a movie i should watch, becaues Harvard is the University that is in my dream

lorraine2408

Postby lorraine2408 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:56 pm

sorrie but i think i need subs for this series.. only can understand the english part.
lol~

can inform here if the subs are out? thanks!~

HmONg

Postby HmONg » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:00 pm

awww...im stuck at 32% :cry:

leeunit

Postby leeunit » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:38 pm

Helping out with seeding right now. Enjoy everyone.

nene

Postby nene » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:43 am

thanks for helping seeding this.
my net was down for a few hours >.>

zzZaiZaizz

Postby zzZaiZaizz » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:45 am

I can't play it on any of my programs???? HELP!!! :cry:

seraphiney

Postby seraphiney » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:56 am

KIM RAE WON!!! :wub: thanks so much!! :lol
since it's just started showing in korea, the rest of the episodes will be out slow? can't wait! :crazy:

babyvox99

hey

Postby babyvox99 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:14 am

Hey thanks for the upload!! This drama looks pretty good! It would be great if you kept uploading this series, looks promising!! :D

kali4niaguy

Postby kali4niaguy » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:00 am

i watched bits and pieces so far bcuz i'll wait to watch the whole thing when subs come out for it. KRW's english isn't that bad, i can understand him from what i heard so far. but in the 1st ep, isn't the old law professor the guy from the old Batman TV series, didn't he play The Riddler??? also, i know the the drama's supposed to b about them going to harvard, but does every1 have to wear the harvard sweater? i'm exaggerating the every1 wearing the sweater, but it seems like it. :D the actresses, don't know the names yet, but looks good so far. this should b interesting.

Jicalla

Postby Jicalla » Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:15 am

thanks alot
by the way,where can i find sub of this movie?plsss help,thanks again

xV0iCED

Postby xV0iCED » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:48 pm

I hope the sub will be available soon! I can't wait to watch it ^^; I wish I couldn't have gone to USC to see them! I regret not taking the bus there.. because I live in LA which is by USC >_< I'm so stupid. Sigh*

Thanks for sharing the file by the way =]

zzZaiZaizz

Postby zzZaiZaizz » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:42 am

can someone make translation for episode 1 please. thanks in advance!! :D

chromatic

Postby chromatic » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:27 pm

Am i only one to have broken video in this episode ?
i mean at 2 or 3 times the image become Pixel Festival for one second...
like in the beginning after kim rae won have shower... when the girl look at him behind the window or in the middle of the ep after he saw the guys half naked with the girl, he is seating in the way when she walk and make her allmost fall... then it become pixel festival again for 1 sec....

is it only me ? do i have to re-download it ?
or everyone have this ?

seraphiney

Postby seraphiney » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:13 am

just finished downloading episode 1 but no subs. :cry:
any updates?

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Postby Jannah » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:39 am

seraphiney wrote:just finished downloading episode 1 but no subs. :cry:
any updates?

That's why it says RAW. Means it's released unsubbed.

Calisunshine

Postby Calisunshine » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:10 am

Hi
@ nene & zdoon thank for sharing this drama. I'm enjoy the drama very much ,even though there is no English Sub. Again, many thanks
You guys are ROCK!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:
:D :D :D :D :D :wub: :wub:

shigehiro

Postby shigehiro » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:39 am

does anyone have episode 1 ,300 MB version?Thanks...
:D

Touya
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Touya » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:10 pm

chromatic wrote:Am i only one to have broken video in this episode ?
i mean at 2 or 3 times the image become Pixel Festival for one second...
like in the beginning after kim rae won have shower... when the girl look at him behind the window or in the middle of the ep after he saw the guys half naked with the girl, he is seating in the way when she walk and make her allmost fall... then it become pixel festival again for 1 sec....

is it only me ? do i have to re-download it ?
or everyone have this ?

It was most likely a mess-up in the source that was captured due to a storm or of that sort. The Luxury version doesn't have the corrupt frames, though.
독도는 한국땅 // DOKDO IS KOREAN TERRITORY

b4by8lue

Postby b4by8lue » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:01 am

zzZaiZaizz wrote:I can't play it on any of my programs???? HELP!!! :cry:

i'm having the same problem... please help

boltar

Postby boltar » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:08 am

mangosteen wrote:Wow, can't believe what i see now. So, Kdrama will sub it, right? When? Can't wait any more. will they finish the drama or just leave it undone forever?

Is "Kdrama" a person, a fansub group, or what? Thanks.

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Postby LittleGreenGrasshopper » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:16 am

boltar wrote:Is "Kdrama" a person, a fansub group, or what? Thanks.

It's either a site or a group. You can find it at http://www.kdrama.com/index.html .

Cheers.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:04 pm

Shinigami wrote:Hi .. I never use ed2k before.
How can I get the software for ed2k?
thank you :)

google is your friend. Image
http://www.edonkey2000.com/

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:51 am

Can anybody do the subs for this series, please?

Tekuza

Postby Tekuza » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:53 pm

Can't wait to watch this also hope someone starts putting up softsubs would be great yea wanna watch coz Kim Rae Won but isn't it gonna be funny usually i noticed in most drama it's comedy/drama that KRW does hope it is at least. Well thanx nene and everyone for making this drama possible :w00t: (Wow it's my 100 post hahaha :P just a reference to myself lol)
ImageImage

fly_high

oooo looks like a good series

Postby fly_high » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:02 pm

김태희!!! soooo fine

ptb82

HELP!!!

Postby ptb82 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:19 pm

can someone please tell me how i get these episodes?

tru__minute

Postby tru__minute » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:54 pm

ooo great.. thanks ^__^" i've heard this drama was really good
love.. is..

xuantocdo

Postby xuantocdo » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:10 am

anybody knows korean?
this website has eng subs for this series:

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdrama

pls try it and help us out

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Postby LittleGreenGrasshopper » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:26 am

xuantocdo wrote:anybody knows korean?

Someone else has already mentioned this site and how to get it to work. Here's the post.

In addition, of late, there's been another group (lolipss and yong) that's doing a softsub for this series (timing based on the IceDrama version). You can find it here.

Calisunshine

Postby Calisunshine » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:29 am

xuantocdo wrote:anybody knows korean?

@ xuantocdo, If you want to get the E-Sub for this drama. Get it here. Go into Subtitle Thread, search for Love Story In Harvard. There you should find Softsubs for this drama. It's avaliable from Ep. 01 -09 for now, providing by lolipss and his friend Yong.

Lynn Minmei

Postby Lynn Minmei » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:04 am

this episode has a video glitch. anyone knows where can i download those luxury rips?
AMD Athlon-XP Mobile 2400+
Epox 8rda3g
512mb DDR433 Kingmax SuperRAM Series
Lian-li PC-7
Sparkle SP7000 Geforce3
Diamond Monster MX400 w/ SPDIF out

cray

Postby cray » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:20 am

Thanks for uploading ...
I like this drama very much ^o^

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LastDragon

Postby LastDragon » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:34 am

where can i get the subtitles?
`````````````````--------------------...........................

mariedare

Postby mariedare » Tue May 03, 2005 5:14 am

thanx for uploading

LET_IT_BE

Postby LET_IT_BE » Wed May 25, 2005 1:03 am

Hey there..everyone ..I'm kinda new here..so..can anyone help me out..? well...i want to download these movies on here..but..wat do we use to open these files with..? anyone know?

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby neonkinpatsu » Wed May 25, 2005 1:26 am

Visit Support and FAQ to find out.
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

T.c

Postby T.c » Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:06 am

Is this hard subbed or soft subbed?

MiLoDeCaY

Postby MiLoDeCaY » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:39 pm

what is this ABC.exe thg they want? i dunno how to do with it. I downloaded Advanced Batch Converter. Is it right?

nnou

Postby nnou » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:31 pm

Can't wait to see this serie

simoui

Postby simoui » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:58 pm

thank u for sharing...I've begun to be a real Korean dramas addict... :D

ninini

how to view subtitle?

Postby ninini » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:34 am

hi, does anyone know how to view the english subtitle? I view with realplayer/medial player, but couldn't see the subtitle. the drama seems so cool but don't understand when the characters speak korean? ::crazy: