SG Drama_THE CHAMPION_ EP_4 ENG SUB

archived comments
Juno

SG Drama_THE CHAMPION_ EP_4 ENG SUB

Postby Juno » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:39 pm

NEWS! plus toro and yuan shin shu pefromance 'the champion'theme song in top fun ..

The Champion

Every Mon - Fri, 9pm

Don't you dare miss this idol drama starring the hottest young stars from Singapore and Taiwan! Starring: Qi Yuwu, Jeanette Aw, Fiona Xie, Felicia Chin, Xiao Qiao, Toro, Yan Xingshu, Joey Ng.

From October 20, 2004, Mon - Fri at 9pm.

STORY...........

Lu Kaixin (Fiona Xie), Guo Jingwen (Jeanette Aw), Wang Tong (Felicia Chin) and He Yilin (Xiao Qiao) are members of the Fei Yu Swimming Team. But they can hardly be considered a ?team?, since they remain non-committal to Flying Fish and swimming competitions.

After a pathetic swim meet where only 2 of the swimmers turned up, the manager of Fei Yu decided it is time to whip the girls up into shape.

The new coach, Wu Zhenkang (Yan Xingshu), held the national record for the 50metres freestyle swim. Even in a competitive and materialistic society, he chooses to remain a swimming coach, leading his career-minded wife Huang Anni (Jamie Yeo) to leave him. With his young son Wu Jie in tow, Zhenkang returns to Singapore.

Coaching the lackadaisical swimmers is by no means an easy feat. His strict rules and physical and mental training are met with much resistance from the girls. With various love, friendship and the run-of-the-mill obstacles strewn along their paths, it remains to be seen which of the girls will emerge a true champion.

cast intro:

Lu Kaixin ? played by Fiona Xie
A lively, na?ve and talkative student swimmer who swears by the astrological signs and their predictions. Is locked in a love triangle with He Yilin and Xie Jiajun.

Lu Kaiwei ? played by Qi Yuwu
Kaixin?s older brother. A sunny and passionate diving instructor torn between He Yixuan and Guo Jingwen

Guo Jingwen ? played by Jeanette Aw
A strong, easygoing, principled and optimistic student swimmer who also teaches young children how to swim, among her many other jobs.

He Yixuan ? played by newcomer Jessica Lao
An independent, beautiful and charismatic assistant diving instructor who refuses to be tied down by pressure and restrictions.

He Yilin ? played by Taiwanese singer/actress Xiao Qiao
The younger sister of Yixuan is a competitive perfectionist who will not stop at using underhanded methods to get what she wants.

Xie Jiajun ? played by Taiwanese singer/actor Toro
A smart and handsome medical student as well as a national water-polo player. Is highly analytical, gentlemanly, athletic and understanding.

Wu Zhenkang ? played by Taiwanese actor Yan Xingshu
Strict, with high expectations of himself and others, and has a reputation of being a coach from hell. But underneath the steely exterior is a compassionate man who will always lend his students a helping hand.

Wang Tong ? played by Felicia Chin
An individualistic student swimmer and an aloof loner.

Zhang Jingxiang ? played by Julian Hee
A down-to-earth, considerate lifeguard whose occasional impulsiveness creates hilarious results. Is hopelessly devoted to Lu Kaixin.

QUALITY:A

EPISODE:4/20
SUB:ENGLISH HARD SUB
LANGUAGE:CHINESE
TV STATION:MEDIACORP CHANNEL 8 SINGAPORE
so haPpy to be a aj

fak3

Postby fak3 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:42 pm

good ... push up

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:21 pm

At first i wasn't sure if this was worth watching but so far i've liked it very much.
Thanks juno!
Heo Yun Mi

eltinator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby eltinator » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:47 pm

yea more fiona! :D

BTW, anyone knew where I can get a lot of good fiona pics? I'm going to be starting an artist thread on her at jdorama ^_^

hanamichi

a stupid and selfish request

Postby hanamichi » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:47 pm

I was hoping if someone can post the current released and future release eps to usenet? maybe ab.multimedia? the only other asian group besides abm.japanese is vcdz which I think is mainly VCD stuff. I wanted to jump in on these but I've been uploading way too much and with usenet retention I could space out the downloads.

*sigh* sometimes I wish there was someone to post these non-jdramas like the jdrama folks have. :(

hanamichi - tensai basketman

SPQQKY

Postby SPQQKY » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:08 pm

hey juno anyway you can bt the theme song.....love that song...thx again

popi

Postby popi » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:36 am

how come this episode is so blur and stuff? :-( is there anyone who's like me, got the bad screen? what happened folks? :unsure:

shigehiro

Postby shigehiro » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:48 am

can anyone seed epi4 for me? seems that there is no seeder rite now.. my d/l speed is 0 kbs...
thanks...
=)

Yomy Chan

Postby Yomy Chan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:30 am

hi, Here is the same :cry:
this ep is not clear, I couldn't watch anything...

Please can you check it for us

shigehiro

Postby shigehiro » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:05 am

which epi do u refer to?
i can watch epi 1, 2 , and 3 pretty well tho..

Yomy Chan

Postby Yomy Chan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:01 am

I mean Eps 4, it is not clear, the picture is blur and there are lines,..
eps 1, 2 & 3 are fine,.. :

devilic

Postby devilic » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:35 pm

from what i've watched from tv so far.. i think that episode 5 is the nicest.. because its the episode that shows toro and fiona being very sweet to each other.. hahah! tomorrow's episode would be nice too! (think tml's episode is 7)..

Yomy Chan

Postby Yomy Chan » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:26 am

I wonder why I am the only one who notice that this eps is not clear:x
Is the problem with this eps or with the program that I use to watch it??
Can someone tell me how can I watch this eps! is there a program that will help to remove the blur in this eps? or should I download Eps 4 again?

bludawn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby bludawn » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:36 am

what are you using to play the file?
it looks as clear as the others i think..

also ep5 is out

Melsyl

Anyone with msn?

Postby Melsyl » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:49 am

Does anyone who has downloaded this file have msn messenger? I can't seem to be able to downlaod this file, so if you have msn messenger, please add me at seet_mel@hotmail.com and send me the file through the messenger. Thanks!