Fansubber

[DoReMii] Hearts of Fencing 01.avi

Postby ccdj » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:20 am

Total Episodes: 11

Main Cast
The Girls:

* Race Wong Yuen Ling Yuen Ling as Cheng Ka Lam
* Natalie Tong Si Wing as Ko Ching
* Renee Dai Mong Mong as Wong Miu Yee ("Dai Jek Miu")
* Elaine Yiu Zhi Ling as Lam Suet Man ("Man Man")
* Kelly Fu Ga Lei as Chui Kam Mui ("13 Mui")

The Guys:

* Chris Lai Lok Yi as Au Yeung Yat
* Don Li Yat Long as Au Yeung Lok
* Eddie Lee Yu Yeung as Chu Moon Tong (Don)
* Sam Chan Yu Sum as Kwan Yu Lung

Story
This series is based on college life, love, and one sport - fencing. The story starts off with Cheng Ka Lam (Race Wong and her aunt, Mei (Eileen Yeow), trying to put together a newspaper group with at least 5 people for the school magazine. Lam makes a bet with her aunt and ends up winning with 5 people joining: Man Man (Elaine Yiu), Ah Ching (Natalie Tong), who are Lam's best friends, and two more girls, Dai Sik Mui (Renee Dai), and 13 Mui (Kelly Fu). These 5 girls work together to create the school's magazines and soon becomes the best of friends.

Four guys, Ah Yat (Chris Lai), Ah Lok (Don Li), Don (Eddie Lee, and Lung (Sam Chan), all had a rough start with each other. Ah Yat and Ah Lok are close brothers and their relationship is like most brothers, happiness, some bickering, but very little, and love. Don and Lung are friends ever since they were little, but is more of Don's little sidekick. Lung is very loyal to Don. These two "teams" are rivals and disliked each other. Mr. Sword (Edmond Leung), their fencing teacher, knows about this, and tries his best to make the "teams" work together by testing them in different ways.
(Drama Wiki)

CREDITS:
Co-ordinator: malaymeetschinese
Translator: lil_aua_chic
Spot-Translator: BAAMx2 & stawbewii
Timer: serpentslion
Editor: angeliclovegal
QCer: Rasoberry Latte
Typesetter & Encoder: ccdj

File Information
Audio: Cantonese
Runtime: 0:43:22
Video Codec: h264
Bitrate: 857 kbps
Video Frame rate: 25 fps
Audio codec: MP3
Bitrate: 128 kbps

==================================================================================
Hosting Permissions
PleaseDO NOT upload any of our files to any streaming sites such as youtube, google video etc. Also we ask that you DO NOT upload ANY raw avi videos that we have uploaded here on torrents. Link to the torrents and the subtitles thread pages [no hot linking]. However we do welcome hosts [DDL] for all Hardsub editions of what we release, please ask permission though first of course.

Check the Doremii blog for the latest news and updates.

Seeding = LOVE[/img]

anythingthatrhymes

Postby anythingthatrhymes » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:21 am

is this in cantonese, or possibly mandarin dub?
i remember watching this years ago, really nostalgic

Puppet Princess

Postby Puppet Princess » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:55 am

It's Canto.

jiro jiro

Postby jiro jiro » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:26 am

why can't i download this episode??it is because there are no seeders??n actually what is seeders n peer??

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lilswtangel » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:45 am

jiro jiro wrote:why can't i download this episode??it is because there are no seeders??n actually what is seeders n peer??

seeders are the ones with the completed file who are it. Peers are the ones who are trying to complete their download.

and since as of now, it appears that there aren't any seeders, the download will stop at a certain point. The point where all the info available between all the peers have already been downloaded/uploaded.

In order to get the complete file, you'll need to have a seeder seeding it.

battlegirlai

Postby battlegirlai » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:03 am

thats not entirely true...its possible to complete a download if there is no seeder if all the parts are available between all the leechers.. thats assuming that the leechers are distributing amongst each other and not choking their upload

jiro jiro

Postby jiro jiro » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:04 am

battlegirlai wrote:thats not entirely true...its possible to complete a download if there is no seeder if all the parts are available between all the leechers.. thats assuming that the leechers are distributing amongst each other and not choking their upload

:scratch: what?? i'm kind of new in downloading stuff...so i dun really understand lol :mrgreen:

but can i still download the episode?? :pale:

malaymeetschinese

Postby malaymeetschinese » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm

well yes you can. if you still want to download the torrent i can help seed. you can also download direct from ddl. the link is on our blog- http://doremiiscale.blogspot.com

nnt

Postby nnt » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks for nice drama serie!

Could anyone seed this episode for me or reupload it at megaupload since the link is dead at doremiis blogsite.

Thanks in advance! :D
- NNT

Addicted_azn

Postby Addicted_azn » Fri May 08, 2009 5:23 pm

malaymeetschinese wrote:well yes you can. if you still want to download the torrent i can help seed. you can also download direct from ddl. the link is on our blog- http://doremiiscale.blogspot.com

the other DDL links for this episode works. However, episode 1 is broken or taken down. Would you kindly upload it back on the blog site or reseed episode one? Thank you

Jane2000

Postby Jane2000 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Please seed! ^^
Thank you!

~MG~

Postby ~MG~ » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Someone please help seed! Or help provide an alternative link for this please!!!

pi.paradox

Postby pi.paradox » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Can someone please seed ep. 1?

awesomedanielle

Postby awesomedanielle » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Please seed all the eps for this show. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you =)

Resie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Resie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:00 am

awesomedanielle wrote:Please seed all the eps for this show. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you =)

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help seed this series or the second one for that matter. I'm considering having the torrents deleted.

DoReMii have lost all released episodes for both Hearts of Fencing series due to the meltdowns of megaupload and members leaving the group over time and other stuff.

We've been asking if anyone still has them for about a year now, but no one seems to have them still.

awesomedanielle

Postby awesomedanielle » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Then is there a chance that someone has this show on his/her hard drive or computer? I don't mind the files being sent to me via email. Thank you for replying, by the way.