Postby khmai_kandi22 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:43 am

[MBC] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle / 메리 대구 공방전

Episode 1 of 16

Casts:
Lee Ha Na as Hwang Me Ri
Ji Hyun Woo as Kang Dae Gu
Lee Min Woo as Seong Do Jin
Wang Bit Na as Lee So Ran

Synopsis: Ji Hyun Woo basically comes out as 'Kang Dae Gu' a chivalry novelist who writes stories about martial arts, but he's in fact jobless. And before he became like this, he was a law student. But while he was preparing for his bar exam, he witnessed his lawyer friend commit suicide. After that incident, he threw away his hopes and dreams and became a writer.

Lee Ha Na plays 'Hwang Me Ri' who is a snack vendor who dreams of becoming an actress. Although she is unable to be successful in her auditions, Me Ri still remain an optimistic person like her nickname "Merry" as she was born on Christmas day. She's the type of person always repays the 'kindness' that others give to her. One day, her world began to start crumbling down when she encounters 'Kang Dae Gu' the chivalry novelist who is younger than her by a year. Since then, both of them are always bickering whenever they meet which leave their same neighborhood neighbors in constant headaches.

Wang Bit Na plays 'Lee So Ran'. She is known as the plastic beauty, or in other words "Plastic Paris Hilton". She's snobby and totally fixed her face with plastic surgery, though it turned out very natural. She lives her life similar to Paris Hilton. She has a unique taste in men. One day, she meets a nameless novelist named Kang Dae Gu (Ji Hyun Woo) and falls in love with him. Thus, she begins to make plans to make Dae Gu all hers.

Lee Min Woo plays 'Seon Do Jin' who works as a middle school teacher. He's also Me Ri's first love/ classmate in elementary school and Dae Gu's school senior. He begins to 'stick' around Me Ri's side to help her out as he pities the situation that she's in.
Credits: Sandy @ Purpletiger86

Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle MBC Official Site
Soompi
Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle Wiki

Clubboxes to Download:
WITH S2
Creidesca2
moviesamo

D-Fansubs Subbing Status: D-Fansubs Wiki

arabian

Postby arabian » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:18 am

Thanxxx for uploading & I want to ask if someone watch it if it's worth to watch??
Taking break for quite a long time.. :-)

korean_foreva

Postby korean_foreva » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:00 pm

thanks. the storyline seems ok ^.~

khmai_kandi22

Postby khmai_kandi22 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:26 pm

arabian wrote:Thanxxx for uploading & I want to ask if someone watch it if it's worth to watch??

Actually, you have to watch it for yourself to find out. Some people say it looks ridiculous by the preview, but some really think it's a funny series. For one, my staff members loved working on the episodes.

arabian

Postby arabian » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
arabian wrote:Thanxxx for uploading & I want to ask if someone watch it if it's worth to watch??

Actually, you have to watch it for yourself to find out. Some people say it looks ridiculous by the preview, but some really think it's a funny series. For one, my staff members loved working on the episodes.

So as you said I have to give it a try .. :lol

khmai_kandi22

Postby khmai_kandi22 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:37 pm

arabian wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:

Doesn't hurt to try right? :P

If you end up not liking it, you can always delete and download something else. :)

nalika

Postby nalika » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm

will this be in hard or soft sub...I 'll wait for the hard sub if there any
ImageImage

khmai_kandi22

Postby khmai_kandi22 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:54 pm

nalika wrote:will this be in hard or soft sub...I 'll wait for the hard sub if there any

It'll be both softsubs and hardsubs. :)

arabian

Postby arabian » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:57 am

khmai_kandi22 wrote:
arabian wrote:
khmai_kandi22 wrote:

Doesn't hurt to try right? :P

If you end up not liking it, you can always delete and download something else. :)

It'll not be hurt cuz most of the korean drama for this year I download so why not maybe I'll miss good drama.. :mrgreen:

rayasunshine

Postby rayasunshine » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:00 am

Where are the subs?.. I see their done... but can't find them anywhere...

khmai_kandi22

Postby khmai_kandi22 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:10 am

rayasunshine wrote:Where are the subs?.. I see their done... but can't find them anywhere...

Subtitle thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_49353.htm

maezhou

Postby maezhou » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:55 pm

Thank you :salut:

Return to “Archived Comments”