3 Leaf Clover Ep 02 [S.O.S. Fansubs] (hardsubbed)

archived comments
aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

3 Leaf Clover Ep 02 [S.O.S. Fansubs] (hardsubbed)

Postby aNToK » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:25 am

Three Leaf Clover ep 2 of 16: "A Death In The Family"

Starring:

Lee Hyo Ri (Hyolee/FinKL) as Kang Jina
Kim Kang Woo as Yoon Sung-woo
Kim Jung Hwa as Park Yeon-hee
Ryu Jin as Ryu Se-hyung

"Everyone knows that a four-leaf-clover means good luck. Not everyone knows that a three-leaf-clover means happiness.
People ignore and throw away a lot of three-leaf clovers in search of that rare four-leaf one."
-loose quote from Three Leaf Clover

Having lost her father at a very young age and a mother who abandoned her and her brother from practically the time she was born, Kang Jina has grown up to be an independent, hardworking, proud, and more than a little sassy young woman. Raised by her grandmother, she is the responsible one who takes care of her and her shiftless older brother.

After going to jail to protect her brother, she now faces life as a poor young woman with a felony conviction. This story revolves around her dealing with all the obstacles life throws in her way, and on her relationships with her boyfriend (who's just as poor as she is), and with the bitter, rebellious rich man who just inherited his father's company.

(sorry for the vague synopsis, but I'm only an ep ahead of you guys in watching this one!)

Credits for Ep 2:
Translations: bibi.babo & Juni
Timers: termi & brown_eyes
Editor: allredndizzy
QC/Encoding: Me! (aNToK that is..)
also thanks to h@lfb0y for his
emergency spot-translations!!

The entire series will be released as hardsubbed, HQ video files. When and if softsubs will be released has yet to be determined, so we'll keep you posted. Ep 1 has already been released softsubbed, and sometime soon will be released hardsubbed as well for consistency's sake.

No uploading to Clubbox, Youtube, or whatever flavor of the month outside of D-Addicts without prior permission!!!

With that, enjoy S.O.S.'s first hardsubbed release!!!! (this is the first hardsub, isn't it ce.ar??)

3 Leaf Clover subtitle thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_32938_0.htm
Last edited by aNToK on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

mrvx

Postby mrvx » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:37 am

wow.... that time was coming.... thank's alot antok for ur good job........ kamsahamnida.....

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:54 am

Part of the reason for releasing this one this way is because so few people actually downloaded the original raws due to the lack of subs at the time.
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

mrvx

Postby mrvx » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:05 am

OSt for this series seede already.. enjoy it.. if slow.. don't complain.. my internet line very poor...

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Xi@h » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:54 am

Thank you SOS Fansubs Team!!!

ce.ar
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: 3 Leaf Clover Ep 02 [S.O.S. Fansubs] (hardsubbed)

Postby ce.ar » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:36 pm

Yay, episode 2 is released!! Thank you, aNToK :D

This is our first hardsubbed release for this series, yes ^_^ ... but not our first hardsubbed release ever. That distinction goes to Dr. Kkaeng :lol

Catris

Postby Catris » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:42 pm

Fantastic job guys! I'm really excited about watching this series.

Thanks ^___^
Trading paused indefinetly... I just can't keep up! ^^;;
Check out my list @ http://www.catris.cjb.net

Hudsonn

Postby Hudsonn » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:39 pm

Thank you S.O.S. team!
Heo Yun Mi

korean_foreva

Postby korean_foreva » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:48 pm

thanx u..sounds gd..

missxmoody

Postby missxmoody » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:34 pm

sorry for asking but will SOS be releasing the 1st episode hardsubbed too?

thank you so much for subbing this drama, i didn't think anyone would ever =P

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:00 pm

missxmoody wrote:sorry for asking but will SOS be releasing the 1st episode hardsubbed too?

thank you so much for subbing this drama, i didn't think anyone would ever =P

Read the first post. Answer is right there.

dhmylene

Postby dhmylene » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:52 pm

aNToK,

Although I understand the reason why you want to provide hardsubs but many people including myself was waiting for softsubs since the files been share. Now most of us have no choice but to download the episode again and again in the future. In fact, I recently burned using 2 different subs format and noticed a difference in font size(hardsub is much small in size) Hope you'll reconsider or do both format.

Thanks for the subs.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:20 pm

dhmylene wrote:aNToK,

Although I understand the reason why you want to provide hardsubs but many people including myself was waiting for softsubs since the files been share. Now most of us have no choice but to download the episode again and again in the future. In fact, I recently burned using 2 different subs format and noticed a difference in font size(hardsub is much small in size) Hope you'll reconsider or do both format.

Thanks for the subs.

@dhmylene: Softsubs will likely be released at some point in the future, though I'm personally strongly against them myself. Considering that this series was uploaded raw well over a year ago, and seeds have been few and far between since then, I would venture to guess that many more people will be able to download and enjoy the series as it's released in order (excepting ep 1, which will be hardsubbed at some point soon) rather than trying to find seeds for the original uploads.

Also note that the vids on the hardsubs will be filtered and enhanced, so the picture should be a bit better as well. The font size for this ep is very readable. I would have made them a hair larger, but there are so many looooong passages that can't be broken up effectively that a larger font size would have them taking up half the screen.

So it's up to you about whether to download this version or to wait and see about softsubs. Enjoy!

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby WroW » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:22 pm

Thanks for ep2. I am a big fan of softsubs myself (also because I am blind :blink ) but I dont care as long as its subbed...so thank you!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:25 pm

WroW wrote:Thanks for ep2. I am a big fan of softsubs myself (also because I am blind :blink ) but I dont care as long as its subbed...so thank you!

Heh, me too! That's why I usually use fairly large high-contrast fonts!!! :P

Guess001

Postby Guess001 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:01 am

well i have all the raw....I don't really care as long as it is sub ...thank you for ur hard work sub team....I've been waiting for this to be subbed

malljclay

Postby malljclay » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:28 am

Do you have episode one???
their fame is overwhelming

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby Néa Vanille » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:56 am

Hyori... sounds interesting. Thanks. :-)

wni_izzati

Postby wni_izzati » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:10 am

looking for 3 leaf clover on GOGOBOX that has all of this series..
but with chinese hardsubbed i think.
3 Leaf Clover with gogobox download links

will this project continue???