Goong (Palace) EP 19&20 [HODOLi]

archived comments
jujugirl

Goong (Palace) EP 19&20 [HODOLi]

Postby jujugirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:25 am

i think my ep19 torrent is corrupt so if you were downloading it, just download it from this torrent.

Title: 'Palace' 궁
AKA: Goong, Imperial Household, Princess Hours
Source: HDTV tv-rip by Team HODOLi
File: 2 files, XViD, 640x352, 700MB each
Language: Korean
No. of Episodes: 24 (planned), 2 eps every Wed & Thurs
NOTE: Torrent consists of The.Imperial.Household.E19.KOR.HDTV.XViD-HODOLi and The.Imperial.Household.E20.KOR.HDTV.XViD-HODOLi in a folder called Goong.
If you want to help seed, you can create a folder called Goong and place the avi files in it.

Cast: Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jeong Hoon, Joo Ji Hoon, Song Ji Hyo

Plot: Based on Park So Hee's popular korean manga, the drama follows the story of ChaeGyung through her struggles with finding out she's been arranged to marry the crown Prince of Korea and how she adjusts to the demands of her position and her growing feelings of love and hate for the prince.

NO SUBS YET!

Clubbox Links: (please seed if you can)
----------------------------
Episode 01: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 02: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 03: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 04: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 05: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 06: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 07: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 08: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 09: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 10: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 11: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 12: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 13: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 14: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 15: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 16: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 17: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 18: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 19: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB
Episode 20: 700MB, 350MB, +100MB

FAQs (please read before posting, it will save you alot of trouble)
Q: I downloaded the video but I can't see the video and/or hear the audio?
Q: Where are the rest of the subtitles?
Q: How do I use the .srt files to view subtitles? What is hard or soft subs?
Q: How do I play soft subs?
Q: How do I use clubbox?
Q: Where are the other torrents?

What if you want to download one episode but not both?

If you only WANT certain specific files from the batch torrent (and not everything in the batch itself), then you will need a bt client (such as bittornado, azureus, utorrent, etc) that is capable of performing the following:
1. Start the batch torrent with your bt client and choose the location you want the file to download to.
2. Using your bt client, find DETAILS on the torrent (so that you can look at all the files in the batch torrent).
3. Right-click (or similar) to set the priority or order that the files will be downloaded. In this case, you want to set the files that you WANT to something like "download first", and the files that you DON'T WANT to "download never" (or similar).
4. Please be sure to seed to a 1:1 share ratio.
(If you do not know if your bt client is capable of this procedure, post in the Support section, or go to your client's website and check their documentation.)

Suggested:

remoted wrote:8) Don't worry for you people that have been downloading from the previous torrent. Just download this torrent, and when opening it the goong folder will appear. Delete the Episode 19 in the folder, and replace it with Episode 19 that you previously downloaded.

Atomic wrote:I had 99.8 from the other torrent, and I tried resuming it to see if it works.. it does.. It captured 54.5%.. or it restarted at 54.5% of episode 19.
Last edited by jujugirl on Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:47 am, edited 10 times in total.

shwap

Postby shwap » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:42 am

does that mean i have to download it from scratch again or can I replace the file with the other one stuck at 99.8%?

jujugirl

Postby jujugirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:46 am

you'll have to start over because you might have downloaded damaged data from the other torrent.

neokenzo

Postby neokenzo » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:04 am

Thanks for the upload :) :D

cheli001

Postby cheli001 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:06 am

:clap: Thank you so much for uploading the files! Merci Beaucoup!!! :thumleft:

keiyuu

Postby keiyuu » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:10 am

it wont let me delete the currupted flie,
i cant delete the file unless its complete my computer is stupid that way.
what do i do?

SkinnyHeejin

Postby SkinnyHeejin » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:13 am

oh...and I was at 99.8...
Nado yeoja ramnida! (Jang Nara rules!)

Atomic

Postby Atomic » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:14 am

jujugirl wrote:you'll have to start over because you might have downloaded damaged data from the other torrent.

I had 99.8 from the other torrent, and I tried resuming it to see if it works.. it does.. It captured 54.5%.. or it restarted at 54.5% of episode 19.

Paniolagirl

Postby Paniolagirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:16 am

jujugirl wrote:you'll have to start over because you might have downloaded damaged data from the other torrent.

Thats just great. I spent all this time d/ling this file thatflipnicity uploaded and now it is no good. I see it has been removed from the site.:cussing:

And what is with this person flipnicity uploaded all these 700mb korean drama episodes in one or 2 days. I can't even keep up with what he/she is eploading. :cussing:

AngelSerenityPrincess

Postby AngelSerenityPrincess » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:20 am

Paniolagirl wrote:

Thats just great. I spent all this time d/ling this file thatflipnicity uploaded and now it is no good. I see it has been removed from the site.:cussing:

And what is with this person flipnicity uploaded all these 700mb korean drama episodes in one or 2 days. I can't even keep up with what he/she is eploading. :cussing:

have you ever heard NO ONE IS PERFECT - -" your the most rude person
i ever seen post people are not perfect and its not his fault that the data was corrupted
and suggest you say thank you to him for trying and thank jujugirl for findding a WAY FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE U WANTED - -"

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby CraZyaH » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:21 am

Paniolagirl wrote:

when she meant damaged data I think she was talking about episode 19 << that's why she's uploading it again..
Atomic wrote:

I had 99.8 from the other torrent, and I tried resuming it to see if it works.. it does.. It captured 54.5%.. or it restarted at 54.5% of episode 19.

and whats ur problem with flipnicity uploading more than one file at a time? well isn't this website mainly for drama sharing? besides,he's only been uploading those that haven't been uploaded yet,and some already have subs but no episodes uploaded..

Edit: besides,do you know how hard it is to be the only 1 seeding an episode?? especially a 700MB episode? and he's been doing more than one! it makes ur computer lag and gives u an awful downloading speed...but ofcourse don't think u'd know that since u're prolli one of those who just leech and never seed :unsure:

Paniolagirl

Postby Paniolagirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:28 am

!!
Last edited by Paniolagirl on Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atomic

Postby Atomic » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:30 am

[quote="Paniolagirl"]

You think I am rude your screwing with the wrong wahine. Wasn't jujugirl the one uploaded the files for this drama series?[/quote

First.. it's only 700 megs.. 2nd.. No one is forcing you to download anything..
3rd.. Try the resume button.. It actually works.
4th.. **** and complain again, and I'll **** own your rants..

Paniolagirl

Postby Paniolagirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:32 am

CraZyaH wrote:
Paniolagirl wrote:

when she meant damaged data I think she was talking about episode 19 << that's why she's uploading it again..
Atomic wrote:

and whats ur problem with flipnicity uploading more than one file at a time? well isn't this website mainly for drama sharing? besides,he's only been uploading those that haven't been uploaded yet,and some already have subs but no episodes uploaded..

Edit: besides,do you know how hard it is to be the only 1 seeding an episode?? especially a 700MB episode? and he's been doing more than one! it makes ur computer lag and gives u an awful downloading speed...but ofcourse don't think u'd know that since u're prolli one of those who just leech and never seed :unsure:

All these drama episode files this person has been uploading had been uploaded by other people. So if he is taking over than I am sorry.

You make a good point about how can this person seed all these files at one time. You should watch who you call a leech. I u/l more than I d/l. More like 2:1.

remoted

Postby remoted » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 am

Paniolagirl wrote:
CraZyaH wrote:
Paniolagirl wrote:

Atomic wrote:

All these drama episode files this person has been uploading had been uploaded by other people. So if he is taking over than I am sorry.

You make a good point about how can this person seed all these files at one time. You should watch who you call a leech. I u/l more than I d/l. More like 2:1.

duh its a sharing process T_T

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby CraZyaH » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:37 am

Paniolagirl wrote:All these drama episode files this person has been uploading had been uploaded by other people. So if he is taking over than I am sorry.

hmmm,u're saying those episodes were all uploaded before? hmmm guess my torrent search isn't working well...

ah well,anyway..I've always hated how guys get into fights over silly stuff like these,so I'll just pass :whistling: enjoy eps 19 and 20,heard there were great ones XD
but not for Yul :cry:

Barca

Postby Barca » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:39 am

yay! HQ epi 20 :D :D

much thanks :wub: :wub:

remoted

Postby remoted » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:42 am

8) Don't worry for you people that have been downloading from the previous torrent. Just download this torrent, and when opening it the goong folder will appear. Delete the Episode 19 in the folder, and replace it with Episode 19 that you previously downloaded.

emrams

Postby emrams » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:54 am

yay! thank you! :wub: :wub:

usyagitntn

Postby usyagitntn » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:08 am

Thank you jujugirl. I thought I was going crazy when my torrent for ep 19 is stuck at 99.8% 'cos I missed watching online both epsT_____T. Thank you again!!! :wub:
A Goong addict? A Shin supporter? A Yul lover? A ChaeGyong admirer? then join the International Goong Camp!

SassyWacky

Postby SassyWacky » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:15 am

No problem.....I'll just delete the previous one and dl this one. Thank you so much jujugirl.
ImageImage
Icons courtesy of insideMYheart. Thanks!

shwap

Postby shwap » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:39 am

:cry: sheds a tear :cry:

well, I guess we're gonna have to wait till tomorrow to watch it. Thankx Juju for the eps!

xxkurenaixshixx

Postby xxkurenaixshixx » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:46 am

darn....well thats ok....^_^

will DL this later tonight....

thanks for the upload <3

cheli001

Postby cheli001 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:53 am

Chill out peeps! 8) Take it easy.... :D

Thanks jujugirl! Love your CB links!!! :cheers: :salut:

catherinele21

Postby catherinele21 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:07 am

yeah no wonder it was stuck at 99.8%..but that's ok, thanks heaps jujugirl! *muah* :-)

(and man what's with all this bitchin and complainin.. i dont like hearin it.. :x )
Currently watching: Tokyo Juliet
Credit: LoiBoi from http://sir3n.com

cyberior

Postby cyberior » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:51 am

whoever is seeding.. thanks a lot lot lot lot!!! Please, keep seeding!!! Whom finished downloading, please don't close your torrent right away... let it seed for a while. It helps the rest of reachers -BIG- time. Thank you all!!!

hayatdewi

Postby hayatdewi » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:51 am

can i ask how long does you guys take to d/l goong using torrent?
last time, kept my laptop, switched on for 2 days straight to finish 1 d/l + dunno wat 143.8% seed izzit? :scratch: is the percentage after completed d/l called seed??
1st d/l ever was Goong 15 ! :thumright:
been religiously checkin up on the subs till i forgot there's more episode! hahahah...
thanx for upload 19+20! :wub:

crazyjnx

Postby crazyjnx » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:14 am

:cheers: :cheers: Thank you jujugirl for the episodes!! You are really really fast!!! :thumleft:
:unsure: i'm a little nervous because the are the last episodes...but i can't wait to watch them!!!! :mrgreen:
:thumright: Live life with a little crazyness. :thumleft:

skachild

Postby skachild » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:20 am

thanks for sharing...
2 episode in 1 torrent... COOL..!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P
Image :w00t: :cheers:

jujugirl

Postby jujugirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:24 am

hayatdewi wrote:can i ask how long does you guys take to d/l goong using torrent?
last time, kept my laptop, switched on for 2 days straight to finish 1 d/l + dunno wat 143.8% seed izzit? :scratch: is the percentage after completed d/l called seed??

From the Shoutbox (good answer):

yt_toshi: @Sr_8129: Check out the tweaking bittorrent FAQ for some ideas as to how to configure bittorrent to work for you. In my case, with a lot of seeders, it takes me about an hour to complete a download.
yt_toshi: @Sr_8129: Also, the amount of seeders affects the download speed as well because if you have a lot of seeders, then your download goes faster and the opposite can be said if there are fewer seeders.
yt_toshi: @Sr_8129: About how long it takes to download an episode, it depends on how you setup your internet connection for bittorrent. If you do it right, it should not take you a long time.

100% completion is when my client says i'm seeding.

i stand corrected with my previous statement - you may NOT have to start over. added those suggestions to the front. and i don't think Paniolagirl meant any ill will, probably just reacting to when i said one would have to start all over.

i'll be seeding this torrent for at least a week, off and on so those ep19 people can catch up. :thumright:

kimutaku144

Postby kimutaku144 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:27 am

:cry: no wonder it stopped when only 1M left .... oh well.. thanks for uploading the torrents for this series... ur guys are great, nice, marvellouse, kind, caring, excellent, and so on... :D luv u guys,

Evael

Postby Evael » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:37 am

lol so im not the only one who's stuck on 99.9 % XD
anyway thank you for ep 20! <3

yendao

Postby yendao » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:06 am

Thank you for uploading ep 19 & 20. Keep up good work.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:11 am

Paniolagirl wrote:

And what is up with this Paniolagirl person who seems to be bitching about something or another every time I see her name? If you can't keep up, download it later for Christssakes! Whiney-ass rude people...

Too slow... Too fast.... Damn, feels like when my dad was teaching me to drive or something.....
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ironicwave » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:24 am

paniolagirl aside...
i'm not sure why flipnicity is now upping all the hodoli raws?
evil_lil_senshi was uploading heaven's tree, scy was upping waltz of spring, jujugirl's still doing goong...
i don't really care who uploads, i just hope the one taking over plans to up all those series in future, cause if the previous uploaders decide to not bother anymore and the new one flakes out...
well, i guess you see my point... :P
___________________SARS-Fansubs______________________________________________________

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:27 am

@ antok:
I think the issue here is that some of flipnicity's torrents are SUPER laggy and don't get seeded till later on. I think it's more efficient for 1 person to concentrate on a series, than try to upload almost all of the new kdrama episodes out there.
Let some of the original uploaders up the series too, and don't just brazenly take over every new series.
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:36 am

@amrayu: I can go with that. Just annoying having been away for a bit and seeing the same name as before with the same attitude....
I am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed...

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:11 am

@antok: :-) I know how it is...
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!

Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

scy

Postby scy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 am

I think the 700.47mb ep 19 is a fake because I dled it off emule and ran it through gspot and its not even an avi file. Could be just my file, I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem. Jus giving a heads up to juju so she can check if hers is the same dud I got.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ironicwave » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:34 am

probably was... i think jujugirl has the correct files up here...
___________________SARS-Fansubs______________________________________________________

scy

Postby scy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:42 am

torrent stats still show this one as the 700.47 mb ep 19 one so Im not sure if it is the correct. Just a heads up

andievo

Postby andievo » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:43 am

Evael wrote:lol so im not the only one who's stuck on 99.9 % XD
anyway thank you for ep 20! <3

same for me.. ep 19 stuck on 99,8%.... :cry:
Image :wub:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:53 am

scy wrote:I think the 700.47mb ep 19 is a fake because I dled it off emule and ran it through gspot and its not even an avi file. Could be just my file, I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem. Jus giving a heads up to juju so she can check if hers is the same dud I got.

Umm... calling the file a "fake" intones that she intentionally put up a dummy file. If everyone would read the first line of this thread, jujugirl said that she thought her ep 19 upload was corrupt and included ep 19 with this upload. If it hashes bad when creating the torrent, then you do get an unrecognized avi if the header or what-not doesn't upload correctly. The 99.9% file shows as 54.5% or so when transferred and rechecked with this torrent, so everyone stuck on the old one would do well to move to this one rather than continue with the 99.9 blues. It's broke, transfer it and move on....

scy

Postby scy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:06 am

or maybe fake could jsut mean its a bad file. your reading to much into it, if you even read the rest of what i posted I just wanted to give a heads up to juju in case she didn't know because the file size is still the same.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:22 am

scy wrote:or maybe fake could jsut mean its a bad file. your reading to much into it, if you even read the rest of what i posted I just wanted to give a heads up to juju in case she didn't know because the file size is still the same.

Nope. Corrupt file, bad file, etc. would mean that. Fake files or dummy files generally reference files put up to intentionally make us little filesharers waste their bandwidth. The word fake refers to something that is put out knowing full-well that it is not a true item. This was not the case as I'm sure you know.

Good intent, bad word choice.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:35 am

Hmm... sounds like I'm ragging on scy. Not my intent, though I've had countless of those "non-avi" errors over the years, and nearly all were due to a mucked-up original torrent rather than a fake original file.

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby kwon » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:29 pm

Thank you for these eps!

flipnicity

Postby flipnicity » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:03 pm

I think there is a misunderstanding as to why Ive been uploading so many eps of dramas lately. To be honest it wasnt at all to "take over" what other uploaders have already started, altho I know it may appear so now. :unsure: I didnt know there were already people set on doing certain dramas.

In all sincerity I was only trying to help, not aware that my actions would cause so many problems. I apologize evil_lil_senshi, scy and jujugirl if it had appeared as tho I was trying to take over what you guys have started and hope you dont think Im some crazy person with a "bad attitude" intent on uploading all dramas... :-(

As some of you have mentioned, a lot of my torrents did lag... so I know I cant do it alone nor did I think I could from the start. I jus got carried away. Once again I really am sorry and hope you all can overlook this. MoerkJ has already established with me the general rules for uploading and will keep them in mind in the future.

I will not be uploading any of the dramas listed, so uploaders please dont stop uploading them! >.> If possible I would like to continue uploading Goodbye Solo and Which Star Did You Come From? in the future :unsure: ... buh will gladly help seed other dramas in the future... so feel free to PM before you upload a torrent so I can dl the ep and help you seed it. Thank you and I look forward to working with you in the future. :-)

- flipnicity
Last edited by flipnicity on Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ironicwave » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:56 pm

your uploads are appreciated, sharing the load though is always a better idea and avoids confusion...
anyway, thx for what's up... :-)

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby CraZyaH » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:58 pm

ironicwave wrote:your uploads are appreciated, sharing the load though is always a better idea and avoids confusion...

I"ve been helping him seed most of them ^^ so it wasn't just 1 person doing it.. :unsure:

cees

Postby cees » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:59 pm

thanx alot 4 uploaing this great drama.....luv u guys
ImageImage

Paniolagirl

Postby Paniolagirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:02 pm

aNToK wrote:
Paniolagirl wrote:

And what is up with this Paniolagirl person who seems to be bitching about something or another every time I see her name? If you can't keep up, download it later for Christssakes! Whiney-ass rude people...

Too slow... Too fast.... Damn, feels like when my dad was teaching me to drive or something.....

When have I ever complained about this before. I am usually in the subtitle thread bitching (i use that word since I am a wahine) about when the next subtitles will be uploaded.

Yes I may of been frustrated with all the files beieng posted at one time and I apologized for that. From now on I will shut my mouth and say nothing.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ironicwave » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:04 pm

CraZyaH wrote:
ironicwave wrote:your uploads are appreciated, sharing the load though is always a better idea and avoids confusion...

I"ve been helping him seed most of them ^^ so it wasn't just 1 person doing it.. :unsure:

relax, lol, it's not like he burned down d-addicts...
there are just certain methods for doing things that have reasons behind them...
if one person uploads a series, it's usually a load they can handle, peer pools don't get split by accident and there's a continuity leechers can depend on...
everyone's eager to see the series as soon as possible, overeagerness just shouldn't screw up a working system...
no greater harm done, again, thx for the uploads, moving on... :lol

Paniolagirl

Postby Paniolagirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:05 pm

amrayu wrote:@ antok:
I think the issue here is that some of flipnicity's torrents are SUPER laggy and don't get seeded till later on. I think it's more efficient for 1 person to concentrate on a series, than try to upload almost all of the new kdrama episodes out there.
Let some of the original uploaders up the series too, and don't just brazenly take over every new series.

Thank you that is the point I was trying to make.Others have brougt this up in the pass. But I probably went about the wrong way expressing myself.

fragolina

Postby fragolina » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:10 pm

i can't download it cuz there isn't seed...can u help me please?tnx a lot you guys are the best :-)

korean_foreva

Postby korean_foreva » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:38 pm

thanx..but ive justr finished downloadin 19..lol...oh well..

ir0nm0use

Postby ir0nm0use » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:15 pm

thanks for the episodes and the update!

scy

Postby scy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:08 pm

aNToK wrote:
scy wrote:or maybe fake could jsut mean its a bad file. your reading to much into it, if you even read the rest of what i posted I just wanted to give a heads up to juju in case she didn't know because the file size is still the same.

Nope. Corrupt file, bad file, etc. would mean that. Fake files or dummy files generally reference files put up to intentionally make us little filesharers waste their bandwidth. The word fake refers to something that is put out knowing full-well that it is not a true item. This was not the case as I'm sure you know.

Good intent, bad word choice.

actually i did think it was fake cause I dled it off a different network (I didnt even use bittorrent) and still resulted in a bad file, which seemed to big a coincidence. So I was trying to warn juju in cause she also got the same fake file and didn't know about it.

The FloWer

Postby The FloWer » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:21 pm

HI!
I've downloaded the ep. 19 yesterday, but it stopped at 99,8%
Now i'm trying to download the 19&20 file that it was upload todaybut there isn't any seeders yet..Will stop this file at 99% too?
Thanks in advance :sweat:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:37 pm

Paniolagirl wrote:When have I ever complained about this before. I am usually in the subtitle thread bitching (i use that word since I am a wahine) about when the next subtitles will be uploaded.

Yes I may of been frustrated with all the files beieng posted at one time and I apologized for that. From now on I will shut my mouth and say nothing.

Good morning all!

Actually Paniolagirl, that is where I do remember you doing it the most (and a thing or two about spoilers here and there). Whining, bitching, moaning, etc. about when and how subs will appear is against the forum rules, and one of the things I get on people most about when they break them. When people do, I tend to characterize them as unappreciative complainers and treat them as such when I see them complaining elsewhere, ne? When I stop seeing the whining and start seeing more appropriate comments, I'll treat you nicer. (Don't know what else you've been saying lately, as you've blocked the post history in your profile. Most people who do that do so because they don't want other people seeing what they've been posting...)

@scy: I understood your intent, as dummy files appeared much more often for awhile on emule, kazaa, etc. and I'm guessing that jujugirl did as well. All the uploaders I know check their files before torrenting them, so I feel safe assuming she does as well.
(a PM to her would be probably more appropriate and there'd be a better chance she'd read it) (then you wouldn't have meanies like me getting on you about your word choices... :P )

Heh, another book and I never thanked jujugirl for posting the eps...

Thanks jujugirl for the uploads, and for the quick response on the milfed torrent!!!

usector

Postby usector » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:10 pm

wow.. so many ppl downloading, ill seed and all.. but i dont have super connection <_<.
ImageImage
My paint skills are l337, >_> <_<

lovely_nightmare

Postby lovely_nightmare » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:22 pm

I'll seed all week for you guys.. for thoes of us with dsl and cable connections seeding shouldnt be a big deal right!!! i try and leave mine open for as long as it takes up until a week after the subs are relesed..

on another note, People seriously lets stop complaining about the people who are trying to support our K Drama addictions here... if you don't like the way they are doing things . ( to fast, to slow, subbs are to slow) then please by all means go somewhere else and see if anyone will help you that problem.. really.. i never really say anything other than my thank yous but here lately when i read theas forums i see a ton of complaints.. so i say THANKS.. TO ANY AND ALL WHO UPLOAD DRAMAS FOR THE REST OF US.. SUBBER .. IF NOT FOR YOU I'D HAVE TO WATCH REGULAR CABLE AND DIE FROM BORDEM.. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO DONATE TO THIS SITE TO KEEP IT RUNNING AND THANK YOU ALL MEMEBERS WHO LOVE K DRAMAS TO MAKE PLACES LIKE THIS POSSIBLE... NOW
Lets stop complaining and start sharin the luv.. they do this for us.. lets show some respect!!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby aNToK » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 pm

lovely sentiment, lovely_nightmare....

jujugirl

Postby jujugirl » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:08 pm

there should be some more seeds appearing in the next hour or so because i think most people will be pretty close to completing. so hopefully if people stick around, the speeds should pick up.

as far as i can tell, my avi file for ep 19 is fine and is not the dummy file scy has alerted. i watched it through and there were no problems with playback. but for the people who completed the files, if there's any problems (outside of the encoding), just let me know. sorry about the fuss.

as for people taking over a series, i don't really mind it because if you want to initially seed the episode, more power to you if you can spare the bandwidth! but i like to have consistent information for each episode torrent. i just like to have lots of information (lol, if you haven't noticed) in my torrent comment (first post) to eliminate alot of common questions that pop up. so if people do pick up a series, it would be nice to copy and paste some of the info in the torrent comment. ^^

thanks to all seeders and patient people waiting for subs. :-)

mabushii

Postby mabushii » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:21 pm

lovely_nightmare wrote:on another note, People seriously lets stop complaining about the people who are trying to support our K Drama addictions here... if you don't like the way they are doing things . ( to fast, to slow, subbs are to slow) then please by all means go somewhere else and see if anyone will help you that problem.. really.. i never really say anything other than my thank yous but here lately when i read theas forums i see a ton of complaints.. so i say THANKS.. TO ANY AND ALL WHO UPLOAD DRAMAS FOR THE REST OF US.. SUBBER .. IF NOT FOR YOU I'D HAVE TO WATCH REGULAR CABLE AND DIE FROM BORDEM.. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO DONATE TO THIS SITE TO KEEP IT RUNNING AND THANK YOU ALL MEMEBERS WHO LOVE K DRAMAS TO MAKE PLACES LIKE THIS POSSIBLE... NOW
Lets stop complaining and start sharin the luv.. they do this for us.. lets show some respect!!

quoted for truth.

xxkurenaixshixx

Postby xxkurenaixshixx » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:57 pm

:w00t: :w00t: done :w00t: :w00t:

will be also seeding for a week or so :D

addiction

Postby addiction » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:06 pm

um..can someone help me, i downloaded the file and when i played it..it looks like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/ ... enshot.jpg and same goes to epi 20 is it my player problem or is it the epi? i use VLC media player

mabushii

Postby mabushii » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:43 pm

It's the girl from The Ring. Your computer is haunted. You have 7 days.

crazy_me

Postby crazy_me » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:46 pm

mabushii wrote:It's the girl from The Ring. Your computer is haunted. You have 7 days.

:lol :lol :lol that's funny :lol :lol :lol

xxkurenaixshixx

Postby xxkurenaixshixx » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:38 pm

@addiction

theres no problem when i play the files ....and i use CMP.....

so the files are fine....hopefully some one knows ^_^

andraia

Postby andraia » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:41 am

clubbox link for ep 11 (350MB) gives ep 12 file
clubbox link for ep 12 (350MB) gives ep 08 file

can someone fix it?
Thanks

addiction

Postby addiction » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:00 am

CMP? hm..i never heard of that before, whats the full name? ima try downloading it and see if it works or not

xxkurenaixshixx

Postby xxkurenaixshixx » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:19 am

^ Core media player

though kinda funky cause i would think that VLC player
could play almost anything ^^

emz

Postby emz » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:22 am

thanks so much!!!
cheers em :thumright:

yang_maika

Postby yang_maika » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:59 am

can you only download one at a time on clubbox....

Return to “Archived Comments”