Itazura na Kiss~Love In Tokyo.ep14.720p.mkv (Chi Hardsub)

archived comments
\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Itazura na Kiss~Love In Tokyo.ep14.720p.mkv (Chi Hardsub)

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 am

Title: イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO
Title (romaji): Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo
Also known as: Teasing Kiss / Naughty Kiss
Genre: Romantic comedy, school
Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Broadcast start: 2013-March-29
Air time: Friday 00:00
Related TV shows: It Started with a Kiss (TWDrama) Mischievous Kiss / Playful Kiss (KDrama)

Synopsis
At a high school entrance ceremony, high school student Kotoko Aihara (Honoka Miki), who isn't that smart, notices pretty boy Naoki Irie (Yuki Furukawa). She falls in love with him immediately. Kotoko initially doesn't express her feelings to him, but finally has a chance to tell him how she feels. Unfortunately, Naoki turns Kotoko down, saying "I don't like dumb women."
One day, Kotoko Aihara's house is severely damaged by a shooting star / meteor. Until the house is rebuilt, Kotoko Aihara and her father decide to live with her father's friend. When Kotoko Aihara moves to her new temporary house, she is surprised to learn that Naoki Irie lives there as well. - AsianWiki

Cast
Honoka Miki - Kotoko Aihara
Yuki Furukawa - Naoki Irie
Yuki Yamada - Kinnosuke Ikezawa

AsianWiki

Home Page

Discussion Topic.

English subs

Itazura na KISS Community

For those who can't wait for RAW.

Chinese hardsubs
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

fafa71

Postby fafa71 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:02 am

chi hard sub again????!!!!
why the raw version hasn't released yet???
but , thank you \( -o _ o- )/

ocha.antik

Postby ocha.antik » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:59 am

I'm taking this....but also wait for the raw.....thank you so much :wub:

lovesituation

Postby lovesituation » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 am

Thank you!

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Postby \( -o _ o- )/ » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:56 am

fafa71 wrote:chi hard sub again????!!!!
why the raw version hasn't released yet???
but , thank you \( -o _ o- )/

People are sometimes busy with life besides doing encoding on a weekend. Just learn to be patient. :glare:
v ( ^ o ^ ) vImagev ( - _ - ) vImage\"( - ___ - )"/Image

therowanphoenix

Postby therowanphoenix » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 am

thank you so much!

ZemusDS

Postby ZemusDS » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:58 am

Thank for the upload! :thumright:

esaudaniel

Postby esaudaniel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 am

Where is the clean RAW ? :(

greenhanja

Postby greenhanja » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 am

please don't rush the provider.. it'll piss them off and i'm scared they'd drop the series :'( please, let's just all be patient *begs*

LanceSalmo

Postby LanceSalmo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:39 am

greenhanja wrote:please don't rush the provider.. it'll piss them off and i'm scared they'd drop the series :'( please, let's just all be patient *begs*
I 2nd that!!

Kara.senpai

Postby Kara.senpai » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 am

Guys, for I few year I worked for a site provading direct downloads and nothing pissed me more than people whining where is the new episode... People have their lives and this is non - profit work. Just passion for asian dramas. Be patient. You won't die if you wiat a week more...

watashiwachiaki

Postby watashiwachiaki » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:00 pm

I feel bad for fafa71. he/she was just asking a question and received a negative feed back. Tho he/she could have simply stated "I will patiently wait for the RAW."

More than the impatient downloaders, what pisses me off more are people who makes people wait for their release for more than 4 months WITHOUT explanations :cry: A simple, "guys sorry I have real life issues." would make things clear and better.
I've experience that before. What happened was I totally forgot about that series hahahaha! I'm pretty sure I never managed to finish that show LOL

So while subbers and/or raw providers has the excuse, "people are busy with their life besides doing (insert verb here)" I would like them to realize as well that fans also have their own lives, other than waiting forever for their releases.

So what I'm trying to say is we should all be responsible for what we should and shouldn't be doing.

cheers! :alcoholic:

jmaeshawn

Postby jmaeshawn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 am

If they don't release the raws more quickly, I can pick up the series starting with episode 15 next week.

never2muchcoffee

Postby never2muchcoffee » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 am

jmaeshawn wrote:If they don't release the raws more quickly, I can pick up the series starting with episode 15 next week.

According to abugemilang's twitter post, yyets received a copyright complaint and won't be posting eps 14-16. So if someone has another source to finish out the drama, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Quistounette

Postby Quistounette » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:54 am

Thanks as usual for all the release (really thank you so much).

@never2muchcoffee>thanks for the information

snow_of_dawn

Postby snow_of_dawn » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:52 pm

never2muchcoffee wrote:According to abugemilang's twitter post, yyets received a copyright complaint and won't be posting eps 14-16. So if someone has another source to finish out the drama, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!!!
I'm glad you shared these important news with us :salut:
I want to be sure then, does that mean there won't be RAW versions provided for the 3 last episodes?
I just want to be positive about that because I don't have the fast-enough and endless internet connection to be willing to download several versions for the same episode :cry:
so in case there won't be RAWs coming up soon I would love to know so that I can go on and download the Chinese subbed ones provided here.

Thanks in advance :-)

Edit:
Just seen \( -o _ o- )/'s post for episode 15 about yyets not providing any further episodes. Too bad but at least now I know I won't be getting any better versions that this

Return to “Archived Comments”