Name: gto_dvd_ep01-12_special_[ah&jtv]_[jd]  
Type: jdrama Size: 5594.00 Subtitle: English
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KentOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 636
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: gto_dvd_ep01-12_special_[ah&jtv]_movie_[jd]   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Reserved for Uploader

Kawaii MegumiOffline

Total posts: 70
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

OOOOH!

I've been waiting for this =3 It's all hardsubbed in English right?
KentOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 636
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kawaii Megumi wrote:
OOOOH!

I've been waiting for this =3 It's all hardsubbed in English right?

Yeap it is.
flz9636Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i think i have a back up files somewhere if i find it, i will help seed.
NakanemonoOffline

Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Does this torrent include the special episode after the 12th final episode?
sweet_rainy83Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks a lot to Kent for uploading GTO
i've been waiting to download this drama for a long time.

i would like to find out do you guys have trouble downloading this drama? i've left my pc on for almost 20 hours daily and yet there seems to be no one seeding it?
hadmishOffline
Total posts: 152
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: a quick Q about the movie.......   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just finished dling this whole drama (thanks a bunch for the full batch...been waiting for it for a long time!) but Im not sure about the order of the drama vs the movie, are they the same story? should I watch the drama + special first? lemme know ASAP so I can start watching it.
and thanks a mil again for subbing this! Big Smile
leimomiOffline
Total posts: 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

WoW! cheers What a wonderful surprise! I wanted to give my mother a copy of this to enjoy and now I can! Saw this series earlier, and I thought it was great!

THANK YOU Wub for uploading this!

clapping Beating heart clapping
dantruonOffline
Total posts: 90
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i was looking for this series english sub foreever. thanks for uploading it.
bouncygurlOffline
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I was wondering if this file can be extracted or nt?
Reply me pleaseee x(
bouncygurlOffline
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

the gto movie cant see the picture..is it like in the media file format?
dantruonOffline
Total posts: 90
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

bouncygurl wrote:
the gto movie cant see the picture..is it like in the media file format?

the files are avi, i think most player can play avi.
hikareiiOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

--

Last edited by hikareii on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
aatmOffline

Total posts: 115
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i'm with hadmish, i don't want to watch these out of order, so which should i watch after the series - SP or Movie?

my guess is: series > SP > Movie

正しい?
hadmishOffline
Total posts: 152
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hey aatm,
since no one answered I watched it in the order you're thinking of, drama series> SP and then the film. it worked out fine. the film seems kind detached from the series and SP stories, so I think anytime is OK (also, I loved the series....the movie, ah, not so much)
enjoy watching this!
holy_warriorOffline
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Doomo arigatoo gozaimashita. cheers
nikegOffline

Total posts: 151
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i get a MainConcept MPEG Demultiplexer::MPEG4 and Moonlight-Elecard MPEG2 Demultiplexer::MPEG4 Video error on some of the files... im surprised no one else has gotten this... it is my codecs?? this is not the first time this has happened...

ParkHanByul-Boa-ChaeRim-Eunhye-HanGaIn-JJH-Hyori-LeeYeonHee-SonYejin-Yuri
RiZOffline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Does anyone know the resolution of the movie files? I'm just asking because I got a copy a long time ago and was wondering if this might be a better version. Thanks.
BouncingFerretOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks.
jagenigmaOffline
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

please please keep seeding I love the GTO series and I just found it. i am stuck at 20.3%
Please keep seeding!!!
versiaOffline

Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Please keep seeding GTO,will be very grateful if you can
codyhomieOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yes, please keep seeding!!!!!
I will be very grateful, and thanks to those seeding right now Big Smile banzai! cheers
hoochkkkOffline

Total posts: 23
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yet another wonderful Jdrama!
yaokianOffline
Total posts: 34
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You are awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! One of the most popular shows and I haven't even seen it yet. Smile
casual86Offline
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi ppl.. i just d/l this series.. the SP is suppose to be 2hrs long.. but my file is onli 1.5 hours..
since its a dvd rip.. its at 700mb.. hence i believe disc 2 is missing.. any1 noes where i can get the 2nd part of the SP?
malmsteen84Offline

Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

casual86 wrote:
hi ppl.. i just d/l this series.. the SP is suppose to be 2hrs long.. but my file is onli 1.5 hours..
since its a dvd rip.. its at 700mb.. hence i believe disc 2 is missing.. any1 noes where i can get the 2nd part of the SP?

me too, the SP is like "cut" in the middle....or something like that?
any idea?
saigo_x
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

malmsteen84 wrote:
casual86 wrote:
me too, the SP is like "cut" in the middle....or something like that?
any idea?

Hmm, although the TV broadcast was 1 hour 58 minutes the DVD shows 91 minutes. Plus the last scene is a segue to the movie, so I don't see what could be missing.
malmsteen84Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

saigo_x wrote:

Hmm, although the TV broadcast was 1 hour 58 minutes the DVD shows 91 minutes. Plus the last scene is a segue to the movie, so I don't see what could be missing.

have u watched the SP urself? its like suddenly stop without anything... e.g. after onizuka says "HOKKAIDO?!" on his cellphone at fuyutsuki sensei's apartment.

wait, what dyou mean with "the last scene is a segue to the movie"?
saigo_x
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

malmsteen84 wrote:
have u watched the SP urself? its like suddenly stop without anything... e.g. after onizuka says "HOKKAIDO?!" on his cellphone at fuyutsuki sensei's apartment.

wait, what dyou mean with "the last scene is a segue to the movie"?
Blink Have you watched the movie? Tongue "Plot Summary: Onizuka goes to Hokkaido, where he once again helps troubled students with their problems of growing up. All while being tracked by a pesky reporter. "

Last edited by saigo_x on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
malmsteen84Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

saigo_x wrote:
Blink Have you watched the movie? Tongue

haha i admit that i havent watched the movie, bcoz i always think that my SP file is corrupted like i told you b4, so i dont want to "skip forward" and "lose" some story...u know what i mean...Smile

so it is the correct scene?
saigo_x
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

malmsteen84 wrote:
haha i admit that i havent watched the movie, bcoz i always think that my SP file is corrupted like i told you b4, so i dont want to "skip forward" and "lose" some story...u know what i mean...Smile

so it is the correct scene?

Yes it is the correct scene. Although it does seem to end abruptly, it could only be missing a few seconds at most. That scene is the end of the special. Plus you can see from the plot summary for the movie what I mean about segue.
malmsteen84Offline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

saigo_x wrote:

Yes it is the correct scene. Although it does seem to end abruptly, it could only be missing a few seconds at most. That scene is the end of the special. Plus you can see from the plot summary for the movie what I mean about segue.

yosh, many thanks for the info!
anyway, i was surprised knowing that theyre really a spouse in the real life, "love at workplace" i guess...sweet!
frashdi87Offline

Total posts: 433
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Suddenly I feel like watching GTO again.... thanx to those who still seeding....I'm surprised of the downloading speed even this is an old torrent Smile cheers
[ XD ]Offline

Total posts: 335
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Arigatou Smile
kyuzoOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you very very very much
thx for guys who are still seeding it this is grrrrrrrr8 :X
Sana-NanaOffline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

すごいです。
ありがとうございます。
DuneAliaOffline

Total posts: 58
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Pleas seed this torrent T_T
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: