http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Last Money (Ai no Nedan) Japanese sub. ep1&2

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roronoaOffline

Total posts: 102
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Last Money (Ai no Nedan) Japanese sub. ep1&2   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

uploader : furransu

Japanese sub of ep1 is posted in both formats
Japanese sub of ep2 is posted in both formats

Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep02 (1280x720 x264 AAC).srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep02 (1280x720 x264 AAC).srt
 Filesize:  54.81 KB
 Downloaded:  237 Time(s)

Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep02 (1280x720 x264 AAC).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep02 (1280x720 x264 AAC).ass
 Filesize:  67.71 KB
 Downloaded:  180 Time(s)

Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep01 (1280x720 x264 AAC).srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep01 (1280x720 x264 AAC).srt
 Filesize:  56.7 KB
 Downloaded:  325 Time(s)

Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep01 (1280x720 x264 AAC).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Last Money ~Ai no Nedan~ ep01 (1280x720 x264 AAC).ass
 Filesize:  69.54 KB
 Downloaded:  220 Time(s)

mhaellixOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 390
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you.
bakamanOffline
Total posts: 310
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I know this is the thread for JAPANESE subs, but I'm posting here because there was a thread for ENGLISH subs just a couple days ago, but for some reason it's now deleted on the system (I could still find it with Google cache, but it's been removed from D-Addicts it seems).

So I'm just wondering.. what happened? Why was the post removed? And will those who subbed the first 3 episodes in English continue the project?

It seems like a very good show.. I hope there will be a way to continue watching it in English in the future. But why was the English thread deleted? Thank you!
TenchiMayoOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I agreed with Bakaman, and curious they will continue to sub the rest of the series when Furransu or someone upload the videos of Last Money.
roronoaOffline

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I agree with you. It looks a good drama. and I only did the timing of the Japanese sub, but stopped when I saw the Eng sub released. If Eng sub project is dropped I'll continue subbing it. In fact, I don't know who was doing the Eng sub, but it was a good.
SusieQOffline
Total posts: 258
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

NEWShFan on Dreamwidth is subbing this in English and those were the subs that were posted here. The poster had made it seem like they had permission, but I somehow doubt it. I bet the subs were removed from D-Addicts because newshfan asked them to be, either because the poster did NOT have permission and to post the subs, or they were once again swiped and posted to a streaming site (also against newshfan's policy, to my knowledge).

I doubt they'll be posted here again and dreamwidth can be hard to get an account on (unless you pay), but it is possible. If you're curious and want to try, google "newshfan dreamwidth" yourself. To see the Last Money subs post, you need a dreamwidth account and to join the community there (not hard). Instructions on how to get an account are on dreamwidth so don't go asking me (I don't have invite codes either!)

I'm not even interested in this drama, but I thought I should share my intel.

Oh, and next time, READ THE ENTIRE SUBS POST. Don't just skip down and download the subs. I only knew it was newshfan because I read the post. And thank the actual subber, not just the poster, while you're at it.

calimerinaOffline
Total posts: 167
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You just google "last money ai no nedan subs" and you'll get the old d-addicts post with newshfan site address.
As you can see googling it, many streaming site has used the same subs against newshfan will. You can bet they got the subs here, because access directly to dreamwidth newshfan account is a little difficult.
But it's not impossible! You can do that.
You don't need to get a dreamwidth account, because you need an invitation code ad it's difficult to get. But if you have a livejournal account, google account, yahoo account or others, you already have a "OpenID" account and you can log in with it (go to dreamwidth home page and read how to do it).
Then you simply join newshfan journal, there are no requirement to join it.

And roronoa, thanks for the japanese subs! Many of us use it for studying purpose, so it is a separate matter from english subs. Thanks for you work.
roronoaOffline

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 1 Reply with quote

I usually don't download Eng sub myself, because I'm subbing other series. I only tried timing this for practice. It's comparatively an easy thing to do, and it's interesting to watch foreign drama with the original sub. Yet, it turns out to be difficult to upload or post the rest of Eng sub with permission, I can dedicate time to continue subbing from ep4 Whistling
SusieQOffline
Total posts: 258
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

roronoa, if you mean you're going to provide English subs, then you should probably start from episode 1, seeing how the first 3 from newshfan still won't be available to some people and they'll wonder where those subs are.

WrongOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm interested in the Japanese subs. Looking forward to the rest of them.
SanariOffline

Total posts: 47
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 1 Reply with quote

roronoa, please make english subs for the rest of episodes. These are the series that absolutely need to be translated!
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: