http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Heaven's Flower -The Legend of ARCANA- [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteChocoOffline
Total posts: 23
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Heaven's Flower -The Legend of ARCANA- [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

About the series:
Heaven's Flower was the second drama to air in the TBS Friday Break time slot. I hope you enjoy the drama!

19/10/2011 - For those who have difficulties getting any of Heaven's Flower's raw episodes, a batch torrent has just been posted here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_100313.htm

Synopsis from Tokyograph:
Set in the near-futuristic 2060, “Heaven’s Flower” combines mystery with a pure love story. Due to a botched experiment, Japan has become a barren land where flowers can’t even bloom, resulting in a severe rationing crisis. While the country works towards rebuilding, “District 7"; is one of the areas left behind in the process.

The story unfolds in the neglected District 7. Despite Kawashima’s typical innocent image from her previous works, here she takes on her first “villain” role as a cruel and emotionless assassin named Ai, part of a group known as “Last Garden.” While faithfully carrying out her missions every day, she encounters the police detective Yuichiro Manaka (Araki), and she suddenly must deal with her newfound emotion of love. The ensuing story is a romantic mystery involving betrayal and the secret behind her birth.

Hidden:

- Comment on episode 2: one of Xiao Gang's lines in this episode makes reference to the "Thirty-Six Stratagems". More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems
Got one of Shion's lines wrong. Please download v2 subtitles for episode 2.

- Comments on episode 4: so the kanji classes with Manaka start in this episode. He basically writes a character each time and explains how they are read and what they mean. For this episode's character, he says it can be both read as "shin" and "makoto". Those of you learning Japanese will identify those as the on and kun yomi respectively. Later on in the episode Ai tries to find the character in her flower books, and finally finds it in a couple of pages. "True Love" in her book refers to the meaning of the marguerite daisy (argyranthemum frutescens) in the language of flowers.

- Comments on episode 5: Manaka is shown teaching Ai three characers in this episode. The explanation for the first one, "bond", is pretty clear, I think. The left part is the character for "thread" and the right one, the character for "half". The character for "flower" does indeed look like a tree in full blossom, so there's no difficulty there either. The one that needs further explanation is the character for "enjoyable". Manaka says it represents a musical instrument made of white wood. In order to understand this, you should know that the lower part of the character is the one for "tree" and the upper part, the one for "white". Also, that the first character used in Japanese to write "musical instrument" is the one for "enjoyable".

- Comments on episode 6: Xiao Gang makes reference once again to the "Thirty-Six Stratagems". More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems

- Comments on episode 7: the song little Ai is singing in this episode is "Hush Little Baby". As it's sung in English, I thought it was unnecessary to sub that part.

- Comments on episodes 8 and 9: I finally decided not to sub the lullaby since it's sung in English, anyway. For those who don't know it and would like to take a look at the lyrics, the title is "Hush Little Baby". Also, about Kusakabe's assistant, Hitomi, I think is clear looking at how it's the same actress, but as it's not clearly stated in words, yes, she's also Ai's mother.

- Comments on episodes 10 and 11: Here I just wanted to recommend (to those who can read them), in case someone finds there are things left unexplained or confusing in the end of the TV drama version (which I think there are), the two novels that came out in Japan about this drama. There's one following the story of the drama itself and a prequel called "Episode Zero".

Thanks to Irluna for episode 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11's timing.

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep11 (finale) (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep11 (finale) (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  32.05 KB
 Downloaded:  865 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep10 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep10 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  28.08 KB
 Downloaded:  819 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep09 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep09 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  32.06 KB
 Downloaded:  993 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep08 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep08 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  25.6 KB
 Downloaded:  885 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep07 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep07 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  25.83 KB
 Downloaded:  1183 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep06 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep06 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  28.56 KB
 Downloaded:  1169 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep05 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep05 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  31.58 KB
 Downloaded:  1341 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep04 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep04 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  27.42 KB
 Downloaded:  1496 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep03 (1280x720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep03 (1280x720).ass
 Filesize:  25.25 KB
 Downloaded:  1474 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep02 (1280x720) v2.ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep02 (1280x720) v2.ass
 Filesize:  29.61 KB
 Downloaded:  1520 Time(s)

Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep01 (1280×720).ass
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Heaven's Flower ~The Legend of ARCANA~ Ep01 (1280×720).ass
 Filesize:  27.47 KB
 Downloaded:  1761 Time(s)

Last edited by WhiteChoco on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 30 times in total

k361Offline
Total posts: 2578
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for picking up this drama.
VierranOffline

Total posts: 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much for subbing this!
LowChinOffline

Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for this episode !

Deeply the next ! Big Smile
complexfestOffline
Total posts: 306
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for choosing this!

Waiting for the next
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Subtitles for episode 2 are out! I added a comment about one of the lines in this episode on the first post. Will also be adding comments on "Last Garden"'s children's names later on. Look forward to the next episode and enjoy!
nahoku2Offline

Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for subbing this! Much appreciated!
sungieOffline

Total posts: 568
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Many thanks for subbing! Smile
MastaaaahOffline
Total posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks a lot!
LowChinOffline

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the new episode !
VierranOffline

Total posts: 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much!
NuOyOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much!!

Waiting for next episode.
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 3 subtitles are already up on the first post, along with an important announcement. I can't wait to watch how this drama ends! Anyway, enjoy episode 3, it's a really good one. Ai's heart will start melting in the most unexpected place.
NuOyOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow!! Thank you for ep3!!
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 4 subtitles are already available! Enjoy!
jessiesoonOffline

Total posts: 129
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank u very much for the subs~!!! arigatou!

RoninsideOffline

Total posts: 865
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you!

Download Dramapedia and connect the D-Addicts forum & wiki from your iPhone and iPad!!
Request a #communityPromo code HERE!
LowChinOffline

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much !!!!!!!!! =)
KokoNeeOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much! This looks like an awesome drama, so I really appreciate the subs!
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've just updated the first post with a link to a batch torrent with the complete series. Subtitles for episode 5 will be hopefully posted here before the end of next week. Thank you for your comments and patience.
bloodbath-angelOffline

Total posts: 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for subbing this drama. I've been helping seeding the 1280p complete batch for this drama and was hoping someone will eventually sub it. Once again, Thank You! Smile
NyashOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: sub 5-11   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

downloaded all episodes and subs out only for the first 4.... T_T
please add or tell me where can i get other subs.

thk
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@Nyash Well, as far as I know, there's no one else doing English subtitles for Heaven's Flower, which is why I picked it up in the first place. There was only another person before who did subtitles for episode 1 and then stopped releasing them. Indeed, I took a break after releasing episode 4 since I was busy at the time. Then, a couple of weeks ago or so I posted here to communicate I was going on with the subtitles for episode 5, and they have been almost finished for a week now, but I'm having some problems with Aegisub and that's why I haven't been able to release them yet. Anyway, my intention is to release episode 5 subtitles tomorrow and continue nonstop with the rest, so stick with me a little longer. I guess I should've explained all this before; sorry for the wait and please look forward to the next episodes!
IrlunaOffline

Total posts: 48
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm looking forward next eps. This drama is very nice, so I think that's great, that someone translate it into english ^^
Thank you, WhiteChoco :*
NyashOffline
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

))) looking forward to see it

thk WhiteChoco cheers Big Smile
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 5 subtitles are finally out! I'll aim to release episode 6 subtitles within this week too, so look forward to them as well! Enjoy!
r1ckOffline
Total posts: 640
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

arigatou gozaimasu. cheers
NyashOffline
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

So how are the sub? when will 6 ep out. or you want to uoload all of them together?
LowChinOffline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the 5 !!

Deeply the next !
lkfrinOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this is such an amazing series; thanks so much!
nanashi2Offline
Total posts: 651
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Any updates on the subs? scratch
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 6 subtitles are finally done! Enjoy!
nanashi2Offline
Total posts: 651
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much! cheers salut
XrayZOffline
Total posts: 137
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks WhiteChoco and Irluna for the new episode! ^_^

I only just discovered this show and haven't started watching yet, but I can tell it's going to be a favorite...
ttrinOffline
Total posts: 347
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you cheers
Pantheria
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the subs. Hope you will continue. Smile

WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 7 subtitles are done! I'm currently having lectures both in the morning and in the afternoon everyday, so I can only work on the subtitles for this show in the weekend. I love this couple of episodes (7 and 8 ) the most, and I understand that watching next episode's preview will make you want to have the subtitles as soon as possible, so I'll try not to take more than a couple of weeks on releasing next episode, but I can't promise anything. Anyway, enjoy this episode!
bloodbath-angelOffline

Total posts: 75
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much, White Choco! I just want you to know that your hard work is greatly appreciated. *Hugs*
ajyanaOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much, 4 eps to go! nice job!
ttrinOffline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you Smile
nikidOffline

Total posts: 1047
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the subs, I hope you will continue
ttrinOffline
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you!
Yuzuki15Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanksies~! Hope you get the rest of the episodes subbed done! It's so good. Neutral
Keep up the good work! Ganbatte, ne? Big Smile
xsylverOffline

Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks! =) are the other episodes subbed?
DuneAliaOffline

Total posts: 55
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

It's nearing a whole year later. Can I have the subs to the last episode? Episode 8 isn't in the downloads or linked anywhere in the threads.

If it's finished I'd love a link. PLEASE!!!
jasmineeOffline

Total posts: 265
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much Smile
i'm looking forward to the rest of the drama. ganbatte thumright
DuneAliaOffline

Total posts: 55
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you! I'm VERY much looking forward to the subtitles! APPRECIATED!!!! Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
WhiteChocoOffline
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Subtitles for episodes 8 and 9 are up. Sorry for the wait and enjoy!
Keiko1981Offline

Total posts: 4822
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much! Smile

nikidOffline

Total posts: 1047
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

WhiteChoco wrote:
Subtitles for episodes 8 and 9 are up. Sorry for the wait and enjoy!

thank you Smile
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: