http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

Water Margin / All Men Are Brothers 2011 RAW

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abcd99Offline

Total posts: 1571
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Water Margin / All Men Are Brothers 2011 RAW   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Jiang Hu Fansub is subbing this drama. Click the links below!
Eps 01-04:
SD: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_140706.htm
720p: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_140707.htm

New Water Margin 2011 / Shui Hu Zhuan / 水浒传

Subs: SIMPLIFIED CHINESE
Audio: MANDARIN

Episodes: 01-86 of 86
Wiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shui_Hu_Zhuan
Codec/Container: x264/MP4
Resolution: 640 x 384
Size: Between 140 MB to 220 MB each. Don't ask. This is NOT my rip.
Special Thanks: Toxist of AsianFuFlix.com

WARNING:
DO NOT ASK FOR ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!!
WE ARE NOT SUBTITLING ANY DRAMAS FOR YOU!!!
DO NOT ASK FOR CANTONESE OR OTHER DUBS!!!

Last edited by abcd99 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

chudOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is located in the English subs section, but your post says subs: simplified Chinese and audio: Mandarin. I"m guessing it is the latter rather than the former (I wish this was English subbed heh), but just thought you should move it from that section that is all.

Thanks abcd for posting it, I'll probably download this anyways.
abcd99Offline

Total posts: 1571
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks, Chud. Sorry about that. I was pretty sure that I filed it under Chinese subtitle. Oh well.

laoniuOffline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

omg, already a new version!
I just don't know if I like Water Margin any more: the beginning is so epic and lots of fun, but by the end I am always so annoyed at Song Jiang for being such a sissy. Still, I'm eager to watch this, thanks a lot!!
laoniuOffline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Tanks a lot for this again!
So what's everyone's opinion on this one?
Eps 1-5
PROs
I like Song Jiang a bit better than in the previous adaptation, he seems sliiightly less of a sissyface.
The story seems to be more completely acted out, since we get the whole beginning and it goes 80ish episodes
CONs
Liu Tang is not red-haired enough!
Shi Jin doesn't look like an ancient Chinese but more like a modern TW boy's band singer!
Lu Da is not fat enough!And maybe a tiiiny bit not dumb enough also :s Oh yea and the music: the previous version at least had a really good song that went
"Hei Ya Yi Er Ya" and "Feng Feng Huo Huo" etc if you know what I mean.
Ep8:
Hidden:

wtf, the abbot know top wugong? And buys LZS his weapon? This I remember was different in the book! Right?

cheers
Eps5-11:
Actually Lu Da is really good, better than in the 97 version, noisy and stupid enough! Also Lin Chong is better, more like a male leopard than a female leopard! Yay
And the music has got rolling: the right thing to do is what they do: have a theme song that comes on every time there is some heroic action going on. Here it is really cool with 3 bowls of wine and 2 cups of tea, A+!

Hidden:

Ep28: Wu Song could be a little bit taller and stronger, he actually takes a couple of blade swipes from XMQ! :o
Ep29: that's not the story with Mu YeCha!
WS is supposed to be the only one to have the wits not to drink the spiked wine,and he saves the 2 constables from the chop.

[/spoiler]

Last edited by laoniu on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
mentxOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanz,
pubudu_diasOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

why cant i see the download links?
zeechianOffline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Nice drama   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wohohoho.. Nice drama. I wanan download it ASAP. Smile
pubududiasOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can anyone please tell me, HOW CAN I download this? i cant see download links..!!!
laoniuOffline
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

just go to the torrent page and search "margin". Then, in that torrent->search results page, in the line with this series as search result, there is a column (titled 'torrent') featuring 4 different places to download the .torrent from Smile
pubududiasOffline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

laoniu wrote:
just go to the torrent page and search "margin". Then, in that torrent->search results page, in the line with this series as search result, there is a column (titled 'torrent') featuring 4 different places to download the .torrent from Smile

thankz a lot
krakatau29Offline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: -2 Reply with quote

old version is good...NEW Version more better...waiting untill have English subtitle..
zap2010xOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Many thanks for sharing this drama. I have watched this TV-series when i was younger with a subtitles in my language. It is really great to see this again but unfortunately I can't understand the language.

Really appreciate if someone show me the English subtitle file for this drama.

Again many thanks for you 'abcd99' for sharing this story.
Keep up your good works..
cheer Big Smile
zap2010xOffline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Pardon my nobiness please....
It was not what i looking for.. I wanted to download this TV-series..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJHughY-MK8

Can someone please show me the link to download above series...

Thanks
laoniuOffline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

well, as you most likely know, it is the same story, but the clip you posted is from the 97 version
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Water_Margin_%281997_TV_series%29
It used to be around, not sure anymore if it had subs: I vaguely recall Jem had begun sharing it sometime around 2005/6.. I'll be home in 2 weeks and will take a look to see if I have a copy: I don't think I ever had it with subs..
Anyhow, I'd recommend watching this one as well!!!!
zap2010xOffline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks laoniu..
OK That '97 series impress me lot. as you say this 2011 is same story, hope this will be more nice..
but if you can show me subs version (97 or 2011), I shall really appreciate it..
and one-more thing, where can i buy a this story book (English), I'd like to read it...
I'm from Sri Lanka & hope to visit Beijing very soon in my next vacation (my first china tour... cheers ), any place to buy this book as a memories of the tour ?

cheer
zutto09Offline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The English book is called Outlaw of the Marsh.

http://www.amazon.com/Outlaws-Chinese-Classics-Classic-Volumes/dp/7119016628
yappyshOffline
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: -2 Reply with quote

Can someone help point us to this series with English subtitiles? I have been seaching high and low for it but still in vain.
zap2010xOffline
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: All here   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yappysh wrote:
Can someone help point us to this series with English subtitiles? I have been seaching high and low for it but still in vain.

here you go... ( Password is : sharecentral.net )

mod edit: No DDL of any drama on D-Addicts
yappyshOffline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: All here   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

zap2010x wrote:

http://rapidshare.com/files/235054860/WM1997Ep01.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/235068363/WM1997Ep43.part2.rar

Thank you so much. But do you have links to the 2010 version with English sub?
yappyshOffline
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: All here   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yappysh wrote:
zap2010x wrote:

http://rapidshare.com/files/235054860/WM1997Ep01.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/235068363/WM1997Ep43.part2.rar

Thank you so much. But do you have links to the 2010 version with English sub?

Hi Zap2010x,

I am afraid quite a numebr of the links you gave are off line.
wilsonseto1Offline

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

wait so is there pingyin?
victorII

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Too bad that this series don't have an english subtitle. Sad
If someone find one, please let as know.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: