http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

[TW/Drama] Sunny Happiness (CTV, 2011)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Drama Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hell0kittyangelOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: [TW/Drama] Sunny Happiness (CTV, 2011)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Heyy, I'm new to this, but there is a new drama that just started airing called, "Sunny Happiness" or "幸福最晴天".

It is available on sugoideas.com (if anyone wants to watch it), and Mike He is in it Big Smile

I was wondering if we could have a "wiki" for it.

It is on this page, http://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Taiwan_by_Network_in_2011 , but there isn't a valid link for it.

I'm not sure if i did this right... but TYFYT Smile

idarklightOffline

Total posts: 36
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Whoever is working on the wiki, I'd like to note that the drama first aired on Anhui TV on Feb. 09 for two episodes a day, and has already finished airing. Tudou.com begun "airing" the drama on the next day, with about an one episode delay. CTV only begun airing it on the 13th.

Furthermore, the drama's production company is 安徽钛金匙文化传媒有限公司 Anhui Golden Key Media Company, so it is in fact a mainland production.

Thanks for fixing the errors.
iluvasiandramaOffline
Total posts: 686
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Mike He! YAY! I am looking forward to this drama cheers

cloudNINE.Offline
Total posts: 73
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Anyone have an idea where I can get raws of this drama? I've searched and can't find anything. Sad

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've only seen Japanese raws for this drama, nothing else. This drama is so good so far. I'm only on ep 1 but I hope it stays this good or gets even better Laugh

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Too bad I had to drop this drama since no one is subbing at the moment Sad

94jessOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

T_T anyone know where i can find the taiwanese version [75 mins per ep] raw for this?
the place were i was getting raws from isnt uploading them anymore D:
help pleaseeee <3

or if you can find HD raws for the chinese version [45 mins x 25 eps] could you pm me too thanks

@iluvasiandrama
serenity fansubs & serendipity fansubs are subbing it
but we can only find the raws for ep 1-5 [tw version] T_T
iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

94jess wrote:
T_T anyone know where i can find the taiwanese version [75 mins per ep] raw for this?
the place were i was getting raws from isnt uploading them anymore D:
help pleaseeee <3

or if you can find HD raws for the chinese version [45 mins x 25 eps] could you pm me too thanks

@iluvasiandrama
serenity fansubs & serendipity fansubs are subbing it
but we can only find the raws for ep 1-5 [tw version] T_T

94jess are you still subbing this one please? Did you find the raws for the remaining epi's? I really hope to finish it before my work/school schedule changes Sad

iluvasiandramaOffline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

If anyone is looking for this drama Viki is the only site that has it with Eng subs, unless someone else has discovered it elsewhere. Keep in mind that Viki splits episodes into parts ( I hate that, it's too much work to watch one episode) so you have to watch at least 4 videos per episode. I will wait for someone upload the full episode. salut

UniikaOffline

Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You can find Sunny Happines here, both video and subs http://zenithsubs.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/twdrama-sunny-happiness-softsubs/
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Drama Discussions All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: