http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

[Jiang Hu] Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2009 ep01-40 Com

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Name: [Jiang Hu] Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2009 ep01-40 Complete English Sub  
Type: cdrama Size: 20000.00 Subtitle: English
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abcd99Offline

Total posts: 1572
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: [Jiang Hu] Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2009 ep01-40 Com   Post Rating: 2 Reply with quote

Heavenly Sword Dragon Saber 2009 / Yi Tian Tu Long Ji

Subs: English Hardsubbed
Episodes: 01-40 of 40

Credits:
Translators: mimosa (1,13,19,30), larry (2-5,8,11,14,16-17,38 ), abcd (3,12,16), Jixiang (6-7,22), pekkles (9-10,15,36), Jean (15,20-21,23-29,31-34,36-37,39-40), windsong (18,35)
Timers: sjohnb123 (1-2), evrita (2), Jixiang (3,5-7,16,22), mimosa (4,30), pekkles (8-9,13-14), abcd (10), windsong (11), ChangX (12,15), Pyroga (12,17,26-27,32), Jadeseal (14,21,23-24), Lone (18-19,25), blog234 (20,28-29,31), Jean (33-40)
Spot Translators: abcd (1,5,7-10,13,17-18,23-29,32,34,36-37,39-40), windsong (2,11-12,14,21), melonduhh (3), mimosa (4,15,31,33), Eata (16,19), Jean (20,22,30,35,38 )
Editors: J49 (1-2,4-10,12,18-19,23,25-27,30), Jixiang (3,11,17,20-21,24,37-38 ), abcd (22,31,33-36,39-40), sjohnb123 (28-29,32)
Quality Controllers: mimosa, windsong, sjohnb123
Karaoke Translators: larry, MIMG, windsong, abcd
Karaoke-SFX: windsong, mimosa
Typesetter: mimosa, sjohnb123
Encoder: windsong
Raw Provider: abcd99

Video Info:
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 704 x 396 29.97fps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 1536Kbps
Filesize: 500MB
Source: DVD-Rip

Jiang Hu Subbing Status: Jiang Hu Wiki
Drama Info: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber Wiki

Old batch threads:

Notes:
DO NOT create soft-subs from this version. Also, no requests for soft-subs as we will be releasing ONLY hardsubs.
DO NOT post this hardsubbed version up on other forums or clubboxes without notifying me.
DO NOT upload this on to any direct viewing/streaming sites (i.e. YouTube, Veoh, OurMedia, etc...).
Keep these in forums/bt sites. Support D-Addicts.

IF YOU SEE OUR SERIES ON CRUNCHYROLL OR ANY OTHER STREAMING SITES, PLEASE REPORT RIGHT AWAY! DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANY STREAMING SITES.

RazorboyeeeeeeOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Sweet. Hopefully we can get alot of people to seed this and the downloads will go by quicker.
RazorboyeeeeeeOffline
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for subbing and releasing the episodes. Much Appreciated.
TainteOffline

Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I Have A Question i was downloading episode 33 till 36 but nowe its 1 til 40 do i have to download it al over again ?? ore is episode 37 til 40 stil coming ??
pleas help !!
peachtOffline

Total posts: 1500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Tainte wrote:
I Have A Question i was downloading episode 33 till 36 but nowe its 1 til 40 do i have to download it al over again ?? ore is episode 37 til 40 stil coming ??
pleas help !!

No you don't. You can let the old torrent run to completion or you can stop that torrent and put the uncompleted files into a new folder named [Jiang Hu] Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2009 ep01-40. When you start this torrent your incomplete files should continue from where they are. You will also be helping to seed more files this way.

How to use Batch torrents
Hidden:

If you are just trying to download the entire batch torrent, and you do not have ANY of the files completed or partially completed, then just start the torrent with your bt client normally, and let downloading proceed.

If you only WANT certain specific files from the batch torrent (and not everything in the batch itself), then you will need a bt client (such as bittornado, azureus, etc) that is capable of performing the following:
1. Start the batch torrent with your bt client and choose the location you want the file to download to.
2. Using your bt client, find DETAILS on the torrent (so that you can look at all the files in the batch torrent).
3. Right-click (or similar) to set the priority or order that the files will be downloaded. In this case, you want to set the files that you WANT to something like "download first", and the files that you DON'T WANT to "download never" (or similar).
4. Please be sure to seed to a 1:1 share ratio.
(If you do not know if your bt client is capable of this procedure, post in the Support section, or go to your client's website and check their documentation.)

What if you already HAVE some of the files in a batch torrent, but you need some of the others?

(This method works best if you are 100% sure that the files you have are the same ones that are in the batch torrent.)
1. Start the batch torrent with your bt client, and let it create the folder with all the files in it. Let it run for about a minute or two.
2. Stop your client. If your client likes to remember the hash of a torrent and doesn't do another check (ie Azureus) then it's best to remove the torrent from the client BUT don't select the option to delete the files.
3. Now go into the folder that has been created for the series and look at all the files. If the names are different from the file that you have then rename your file(s) to match the ones in the folder.

For example, the "Strawberry_on_the_Shortcake_complete" torrent might create a folder named Strawberry on the Shortcake Complete

Inside the folder are the files:
Strawberry on the Shortcake 07.avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_09.avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_10.avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#01_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#02_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#03_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#04_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#05_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#06_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#08_[jdrama@efnet].avi

Now, let's suppose you had already downloaded episode 01, 03 and 04 from somewhere else but you're pretty sure that they're the same file (because of the size or what's stated in the torrent comments), but the ones you have are named:
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_01.avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_03.avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_04.avi

Then you need to rename them EXACTLY to the same filenames as they are listed in the torrent:
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#01_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#03_[jdrama@efnet].avi
strawberry_on_the_shortcake_ep_#04_[jdrama@efnet].avi

4. Copy your renamed files into the Strawberry on the Shortcake Complete directory, overwriting the existing ones there.

5. Start the torrent up again and let your client hash-check the folder again. If you've done things right, you should have more than 0% of the torrent done thanks to the files you already had that was placed in there. Continue downloading to 100%. Remember to seed to a 1:1 share ratio.

6. If the filenames do not match OR the files that you have are not the exact same ones as the ones in the batch torrent, then you will need to remove those files from the folder. Or, you will have to correct the filename(s) and repeat the process.

vancolandOffline

Total posts: 619
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for working on this series! And congratz on the completion of another great series Jiang Hu. Really looking forward to the future works of your group.

FoxcandietooOffline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for your hard work ! thumright .

I hope you will focus on Romance of the three kingdoms , now Wub .
TainteOffline

Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you Peacht fore te great help !!! thank you so much...
HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4504
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much Jiang Hu for all the hard work you have done by subbing this great wuxia series! Wub

Heo Yun Mi
DunyaOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Nice! Thanks a lot.

Congratulations on finishing this project.
guanyu210379Offline

Total posts: 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Another great achievement has been completed. Thank you very much.
Looking forward for other achievements...hehehehehehehe
luv_is_blindOffline

Total posts: 114
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank s for another great complete project. cheers
HaPpYfAcEOffline
Total posts: 51
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Please... Please Seed... thank you.
idreemerOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much all of you at Jiang Hu.
This is a wonderful series and its really well subbed.
Thanks for all your hard word.
genfOffline
Total posts: 165
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Once again, another job well done. thumright salut

Thank you ever so much for all the hard work. cheers
namskeOffline
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you Team Jian Hu
hxtanOffline
Total posts: 51
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you Jiang Hu!
i am just wondering if you guys still going to release this in 720p?
amonra999Offline
Total posts: 237
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

w00t Thanx 4 completing this series cheers
bluedragonOffline
Total posts: 43
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks to Jiang Hu for another great series.
trojanleoOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Foxcandietoo wrote:

I hope you will focus on Romance of the three kingdoms , now Wub .

That is so rude. Shame on you. Please be thankful for what Jiang Hu has done instead of putting comments like this. Don't tell them what to do. Shame on you
maezhouOffline
Total posts: 842
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much salut
abcd99Offline

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

We're still tuning up the encoding for 720p releases. The picture quality has been very uneven. This makes encoding very challenging. Fret not for we are working on it. We're also revising the subtitles a little bit. They'll be out soon. We will REALLY appreciate it if someone could lend a hand on 720p encoding, especially on tricky raws (FPS differences and so on). Just contact us if you have the experience (especially the scripts and techniques to overcome this problem).

As for the Three Kingdoms, we will have to wait for Lady Wu to double check a very difficult segment on eps 27 (Yuan Shao's Guan Du speech). Eps 25 and 26 are ready, though. She's on vacation until next week.

spygirl13Offline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

that was so quick!

Thanks for all your hard work!
oldladyOffline
Total posts: 227
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks Jiang Hu!
loveless_soul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Congrats on finishing another project! (: thank you so much for subbing this~
I can't wait for to see your future projects *cough*Guai Xia Yi Zhi mei*cough*

Kim BumBeating heart
visitorjOffline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank You.
NulifiedOffline

Total posts: 102
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you Jiang Hu team for subbing this drama. thumright

VKmasaOffline

Total posts: 45
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Just finished and i really enjoyed it, you were right about the ending though,
very dissapointing, so many things left unfinsihed.
xlor55014Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello,

I downloaded the torrent for 1-40 but only selected 33-40 since I have episodes 1-32 already. However, once 33-40 were done at 100%, I wasn't able to play the mp4 file with either the VLC player or Media Classic Player. Can any give me a clue as to why the media players weren't able to read the files? Any help would be much appreciated!

P.S. Thank you so much for the hard work. I love wuxia movies and everyone at d-addicts have done a fabulous job to fansub the movies.
abcd99Offline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi xlor55014, you can install the latest codec, which you can download from here:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_mega_codec_pack.htm

Or, update your VLC to the latest version from:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Hope this helps.

xlor55014Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks abcd99! I'll give it a try. I hope this will fix the problem because I can't wait to see the ending. Smile
ratucabulOffline
Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much ^^ for all of you at Jiang Hu.
c
RuroshinOffline

Site Admin
Total posts: 2893
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for subbing this cheers
abcd99Offline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You're welcome, Ruro. I hope you enjoy this series.

laoniuOffline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much guys, super work Big Smile
To share a couple 'wtf?' moments in Ep04:
12:02 ... nice snow :s hehe
42:44 audio glitch of other man's voice Alcoholic
I'm amazed that with all the work it must have taken to make this show, stuff like this would get through!
I'm not ripping on the show, btw, I find they have gone a long way to make it look nice, maybe overindulging in CGI for my taste, but the characters seem to talk rather well, so I'm not sure wether or not I'll like this better than the other versions Mr. Green Apparently, this includes recent 3rd edition modifications to the novel Goggle eyes ...
Thanks again Wub
EDIT: I like what they did with the cave/ape valley better in the previous adaptation..it was sort of darker and had a more solemn feel. On the other hand, Miejue ShiTai has gotten a lot better looking! Not sure if that fits with her character thoughk, I hate MieJue ShiTai Cussing . The kid who plays young Zhang WuJi has done a few other plays right?
edekbaOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

All i wanted to say is a huge thanks Smile You guys are awesome & I look forward to the next ones you guys are finishing up (Book & The Sword Smile Thx!)

Just some thoughts, I really liked the 2003 ver vs. this one. This one's production was just kinda a letdown. Reusing too many location shots & blue screen stuff. Also the story to me seemed a little different.

But thanks again.
turtle88Offline

Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing these HQ videos. Can I ask, where did you get the raws for your videos? It's different from the DVD ones I find online, thanks =]
abcd99Offline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Well, we got it from an early version of the raw video. 4 eps in one DVD9 disc. Today's version is crappier, having 8 eps per DVD9 disc.

turtle88Offline

Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

abcd99 wrote:
Well, we got it from an early version of the raw video. 4 eps in one DVD9 disc. Today's version is crappier, having 8 eps per DVD9 disc.

Is it possible to get this version of the raw videos of the drama? Thanks.
abcd99Offline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Not anymore. Sorry.

CointossOffline
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Anyone having trouble with the files? I downloaded the entire batch file but when I play them the subs and audio isn't synced. anyone else having this problem?
abcd99Offline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Try updating your codec:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_mega_codec_pack.htm

Choose option "lots of stuff" during installation.

CointossOffline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks works now
FakeAssNameOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

for all those having problems with CCCP:

open your options and go into the AUDIO settings
(Right click -> options -> Internal Filters ->Audio Switcher)

you should see a check box for "Audio time shift (ms)"

check that box and then in the field next to it put in:

[ -3250 ] for episodes 1-34 but change that to [ 3250] for episodes 35-40.
(note on the first one that is NEGATIVE three thousand two hundred and fifty, and on the second one it is a POSITIVE three thousand two hundred and fifty)

then hit apply.

in other words the audio is 3.25 seconds off (or there abouts) from the video, for 1-34 it is too fast (so you need to slow it down) and on the rest it is too slow (so you gotta speed it up). kinda strange that it would be perfectly de-synchronized in both the positive and negative directions.

just remember to take these setting off when you start watching something else, enjoy.
laoboiOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

anyone also having trouble downloading the the file? I tryed downloading it but it said the files are corrupted
nitishOffline
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Brothers please seed. Dont just leech off.....
AsianPlayerOffline
Total posts: 26
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

nitish wrote:
Brothers please seed. Dont just leech off.....

+1. Stuck at episode 28.
kikygunzOffline
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

wew
Shadow-BBOffline
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can more people please seed because I've uploaded like 9gb and i've only got 3gb downloaded
3hinigamiOffline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

A tousand yx
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: