DO NOT create soft-subs from this version. Also, no requests for soft-subs as we will be releasing ONLY hardsubs.
DO NOT post this hardsubbed version up on other forums or clubboxes without notifying me.
DO NOT upload this on to any direct viewing/streaming sites (i.e. YouTube, Veoh, OurMedia, etc...).
Keep these in forums/bt sites. Support D-Addicts.
IF YOU SEE OUR SERIES ON CRUNCHYROLL OR ANY OTHER STREAMING SITES, PLEASE REPORT RIGHT AWAY! DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANY STREAMING SITES.
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 am Post subject: Post Rating: 0
I Have A Question i was downloading episode 33 till 36 but nowe its 1 til 40 do i have to download it al over again ?? ore is episode 37 til 40 stil coming ??
pleas help !!
No you don't. You can let the old torrent run to completion or you can stop that torrent and put the uncompleted files into a new folder named [Jiang Hu] Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber 2009 ep01-40. When you start this torrent your incomplete files should continue from where they are. You will also be helping to seed more files this way.
How to use Batch torrents
If you are just trying to download the entire batch torrent, and you do not have ANY of the files completed or partially completed, then just start the torrent with your bt client normally, and let downloading proceed.
If you only WANT certain specific files from the batch torrent (and not everything in the batch itself), then you will need a bt client (such as bittornado, azureus, etc) that is capable of performing the following:
1. Start the batch torrent with your bt client and choose the location you want the file to download to.
2. Using your bt client, find DETAILS on the torrent (so that you can look at all the files in the batch torrent).
3. Right-click (or similar) to set the priority or order that the files will be downloaded. In this case, you want to set the files that you WANT to something like "download first", and the files that you DON'T WANT to "download never" (or similar).
4. Please be sure to seed to a 1:1 share ratio.
(If you do not know if your bt client is capable of this procedure, post in the Support section, or go to your client's website and check their documentation.)
What if you already HAVE some of the files in a batch torrent, but you need some of the others?
(This method works best if you are 100% sure that the files you have are the same ones that are in the batch torrent.)
1. Start the batch torrent with your bt client, and let it create the folder with all the files in it. Let it run for about a minute or two.
2. Stop your client. If your client likes to remember the hash of a torrent and doesn't do another check (ie Azureus) then it's best to remove the torrent from the client BUT don't select the option to delete the files.
3. Now go into the folder that has been created for the series and look at all the files. If the names are different from the file that you have then rename your file(s) to match the ones in the folder.
For example, the "Strawberry_on_the_Shortcake_complete" torrent might create a folder named Strawberry on the Shortcake Complete
Inside the folder are the files:
Strawberry on the Shortcake 07.avi
Now, let's suppose you had already downloaded episode 01, 03 and 04 from somewhere else but you're pretty sure that they're the same file (because of the size or what's stated in the torrent comments), but the ones you have are named:
Then you need to rename them EXACTLY to the same filenames as they are listed in the torrent:
4. Copy your renamed files into the Strawberry on the Shortcake Complete directory, overwriting the existing ones there.
5. Start the torrent up again and let your client hash-check the folder again. If you've done things right, you should have more than 0% of the torrent done thanks to the files you already had that was placed in there. Continue downloading to 100%. Remember to seed to a 1:1 share ratio.
6. If the filenames do not match OR the files that you have are not the exact same ones as the ones in the batch torrent, then you will need to remove those files from the folder. Or, you will have to correct the filename(s) and repeat the process.
_________________ If you have enjoyed series you found here then please help the community by offering to seed in Series Of The Month
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 am Post subject: Post Rating: 0
We're still tuning up the encoding for 720p releases. The picture quality has been very uneven. This makes encoding very challenging. Fret not for we are working on it. We're also revising the subtitles a little bit. They'll be out soon. We will REALLY appreciate it if someone could lend a hand on 720p encoding, especially on tricky raws (FPS differences and so on). Just contact us if you have the experience (especially the scripts and techniques to overcome this problem).
As for the Three Kingdoms, we will have to wait for Lady Wu to double check a very difficult segment on eps 27 (Yuan Shao's Guan Du speech). Eps 25 and 26 are ready, though. She's on vacation until next week.
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:03 am Post subject: Post Rating: 0
I downloaded the torrent for 1-40 but only selected 33-40 since I have episodes 1-32 already. However, once 33-40 were done at 100%, I wasn't able to play the mp4 file with either the VLC player or Media Classic Player. Can any give me a clue as to why the media players weren't able to read the files? Any help would be much appreciated!
P.S. Thank you so much for the hard work. I love wuxia movies and everyone at d-addicts have done a fabulous job to fansub the movies.
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:35 pm Post subject: Post Rating: 0
Thank you so much guys, super work
To share a couple 'wtf?' moments in Ep04:
12:02 ... nice snow :s hehe
42:44 audio glitch of other man's voice
I'm amazed that with all the work it must have taken to make this show, stuff like this would get through!
I'm not ripping on the show, btw, I find they have gone a long way to make it look nice, maybe overindulging in CGI for my taste, but the characters seem to talk rather well, so I'm not sure wether or not I'll like this better than the other versions Apparently, this includes recent 3rd edition modifications to the novel ...
EDIT: I like what they did with the cave/ape valley better in the previous adaptation..it was sort of darker and had a more solemn feel. On the other hand, Miejue ShiTai has gotten a lot better looking! Not sure if that fits with her character thoughk, I hate MieJue ShiTai . The kid who plays young Zhang WuJi has done a few other plays right?
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 am Post subject: Post Rating: 0
All i wanted to say is a huge thanks You guys are awesome & I look forward to the next ones you guys are finishing up (Book & The Sword Thx!)
Just some thoughts, I really liked the 2003 ver vs. this one. This one's production was just kinda a letdown. Reusing too many location shots & blue screen stuff. Also the story to me seemed a little different.
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 am Post subject: Post Rating: 0
for all those having problems with CCCP:
open your options and go into the AUDIO settings
(Right click -> options -> Internal Filters ->Audio Switcher)
you should see a check box for "Audio time shift (ms)"
check that box and then in the field next to it put in:
[ -3250 ] for episodes 1-34 but change that to [ 3250] for episodes 35-40.
(note on the first one that is NEGATIVE three thousand two hundred and fifty, and on the second one it is a POSITIVE three thousand two hundred and fifty)
then hit apply.
in other words the audio is 3.25 seconds off (or there abouts) from the video, for 1-34 it is too fast (so you need to slow it down) and on the rest it is too slow (so you gotta speed it up). kinda strange that it would be perfectly de-synchronized in both the positive and negative directions.
just remember to take these setting off when you start watching something else, enjoy.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum