http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo [Japanese Subs] (Complete)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yakyu_girlOffline

Total posts: 34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo [Japanese Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Japanese subs for Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo

Note from qop123
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These Japanese subs are extracted from the original broadcast data with a program called "Caption2Ass_mod1".

To display Japanese subs on Windows, East Asian Language needs to have been installed, and at the option of the player, a Japanese or Unicode font needs to be selected.

(If you are using DirectVobSub filter to display subs, when you play a video with a sub, a green arrow appears at the right bottom corner of Windows. You can configure options from here. The Lucida Sans Unicode font can display subs whether they are in Japanese, Korean, or Chinese, as long as the text encoding is in Unicode, and qop123 uses this Lucida Sans Unicode font, with the setting of Bold, 36.)

The text encoding is in UTF-8. If UTF-8 doesn't work, sometimes changing it to UTF-16 solves the problem.

These Japanese subs are free to use. You can use them to translate into another language, or can redistribute them in another place, or can do whatever you find useful, freely as you like.

As many as Japanese subs are uploaded as far as possible, but future Japanese subs are not guaranteed. This work might stop anytime, though as much as it is hoped that it won't.

The raw uncut Japanese subs are automatically uploaded at http://qop123.hostwebs.com/Japanese-Subtitles/ in about 5-10 minutes after the airing finishes.

This Japanese subs extraction is coordinated by qop123, and if you have any questions or reports, please feel free to send qop123 a PM.

Qop123's Japanese Subtitles Project Fansub Wiki
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.08.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.08.jp.srt
 Filesize:  117.38 KB
 Downloaded:  407 Time(s)

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.07.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.07.jp.srt
 Filesize:  58.72 KB
 Downloaded:  389 Time(s)

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.06.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.06.jp.srt
 Filesize:  54.9 KB
 Downloaded:  358 Time(s)

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.05.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.05.jp.srt
 Filesize:  59.96 KB
 Downloaded:  369 Time(s)

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.04.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.04.jp.srt
 Filesize:  56.96 KB
 Downloaded:  362 Time(s)

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.03.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.03.jp.srt
 Filesize:  60.75 KB
 Downloaded:  387 Time(s)

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.02.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.02.jp.srt
 Filesize:  61.13 KB
 Downloaded:  381 Time(s)

Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.01.jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo - ep.01.jp.srt
 Filesize:  53.98 KB
 Downloaded:  462 Time(s)

Currently watching: Fuyu no Sakura, Gaikoukan Kuroda Kousaku, Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo, Lady ~ Saigo no Hanzai Profile, Misaki Number One! , Quartet, School!, Taisetsuna Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta

Last edited by yakyu_girl on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 am; edited 9 times in total

beldaranOffline

Total posts: 79
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks very much for posting the japanese subs! i'm a little hard of hearing sometimes, so i really appreciate it. Smile

incidentally, i'm rather interested in translating from your timed scripts.. and have actually finished doing so for the first ep (but not really released). unfortunately, i'm not sure how long time will be on my side, so i'm unsure about posting what i have, since i'm not sure about whether i can finish the entire series. pinch;

also, i'm wondering how you would like to be credited, if things do turn out well.. and nobody else picks it up.

however things in subbing and translating may turn out... thank you very much. i'm quite enjoying this. Smile
micehell

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

beldaran wrote:
unfortunately, i'm not sure how long time will be on my side, so i'm unsure about posting what i have, since i'm not sure about whether i can finish the entire series. XD;

There will always be people who would complain if you stopped subbing in the middle even if you say right up front that you might have to, but then there are always people who will complain regardless. ;) The rest of us... well, or at least I would be grateful for what I could get, since I can get the majority of what goes on in the show, but details, especially in long bits of dialog, escape me, so subs help a lot. :)

So many pretty men, so little hard drive space!
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@beldaran
I was thinking about subbing this but I'm glad someone decided to pick it up Big Smile
Do you think you won't have enough time to finish the whole drama?
I can help out.

I base my translations mainly on scripts because my Japanese is not that great, but I try my best.
However, the website I'm taking my scripts from is "changing management" >>
You can get an idea of what's going on if you read this, especially from qop123 reply on pag. 4
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_89667.htm
Technically, I should be able to provide Japanese subs for the whole drama, but I want to wait till the start of February to see how things are going to change.

If I'm sure to get scripts for the whole drama, I'll let you know.
If we can get scripts, then we can do this: you can try to sub this as long as you can and if you don't have free time anymore I can finish the drama.
What do you think?

@micehell
that's so true -_-

Currently watching: Fuyu no Sakura, Gaikoukan Kuroda Kousaku, Honboshi ~ Shinri Tokuso Jikenbo, Lady ~ Saigo no Hanzai Profile, Misaki Number One! , Quartet, School!, Taisetsuna Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
beldaranOffline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@micehell

trudat.

though i find there's more appreciation for the partial trans in the fandoms that get much less pinch

@yakyu_girl

that would work for me. it would be pretty awesome to work together on this! (my job is basically my biggest deterrent, along with some family duties over the next month.)

i can do most romcoms by ear, but since this isn't one of those (having more technical talk, as well), i do prefer having the japanese script as well.. they also make things go faster. lol.

whichever way it goes.. i'll go ahead and send you the ep1 english subs by pm when i get home later tonight. Smile
furransu
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yakyu_girl, as I've told you before, I can get Japanese subs for Honboshi after qop123 shut downs his Japanese subs project. So don't worry about it Smile
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

added subs for episode 02

hitomi328Offline

Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I would be grateful for any amount of subs Smile
Thank you for sharing this!
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

added subs for ep. 03

furransu
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i think i may not be able to continue providing jp subs for Honboshi...

since the raw encoder may not be continuing uploading anymore dramas..
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@ furransu

is there a way to know for sure about this?
This is really bad news (>.<)

Does this mean that even video files won't be uploaded?

furransu
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i can get the raw videos from somewhere else.. but i need to reencode it and i dont have the time to do that.. (already uploading too much dramas this season..)

i'll how things go in the next few days or so Smile
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I understand.
My problem is that I cannot translate without scripts because my Japanese level is still not so good...

If I can help with anything, let me know, even if I have to re-encode and upload stuff

micehell

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'd certainly be willing to help out if it becomes necessary as well (bandwidth, encoding, whatever), 'cause while I have all fingers and toes crossed for the subs to be able to be continued, I'd probably cry if the raws stopped. ;)

yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@ micehell

well, apparently raws are not the problem.
my only biggest concern are subs.
there are quite a lot of people waiting for them, also to be translated in other languages.
I always get pissed with subbers who decide to abandon a project, leaving me and other ppl hanging and I certainly don't want to end up doing the same.
besides I really like this drama.
but if I can't have scripts, then I can't work on translations and I believe beldaran situation is almost the same.
so I really hope subs will keep coming or I'll have to find someone who can translate this without them (>.<)

micehell

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yakyu_girl wrote:

If the closed captioning is available in the raws, though, there's software that'll extract it, so since we'll apparently have the raws at least, we might get lucky. ;)

yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

micehell wrote:
yakyu_girl wrote:

If the closed captioning is available in the raws, though, there's software that'll extract it, so since we'll apparently have the raws at least, we might get lucky. ;)

not really because, as you can read in the previous comments, raws might have to be encoded and furransu probably won't do that

furransu
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yakyu_girl, I will be able to provide JP subs for Honboshi until the end. so don't worry about it.

I hope you understand what I'm saying...
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

furransu wrote:
yakyu_girl, I will be able to provide JP subs for Honboshi until the end. so don't worry about it.

I hope you understand what I'm saying...

I think I love you a bit more than what I already do Wub

beldaranOffline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks, furransu and yakyu_girl! Smile
i really appreciate the work you've both put into this...
especially with all the other drama that you're taking care of, furransu. :o

btw, i could probably do the translations without the cc, but it would take me much longer.. especially since they like to talk faster, et al... but i would still need timing (and the time that yakyu_girl already posted about earlier). i've worked on stuff by ear before, but they were more on the lines of 15-minute clips, and more slice of life or entertainment-related.

i've already said it in this post, but i'd like to reiterate that i really appreciate that furransu and yakyu_girl are continuing to provide jpn cc's...
it's the reason i became interested and willing to give a full drama episode a try.. and it's been a good experience. salut
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

added subs for ep. 04

beldaranOffline

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

whoo-hoo! thanks. Smile
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

added subs for ep. 05

beldaranOffline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks again, yakyu_girl and furransu!!
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

added subs for ep. 06

beldaranOffline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for always being on top... and re-timing, too!
yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

added subs for ep. 07

beldaranOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks, yakyu_girl Smile
furransu
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

since yakyu_girl hasn't uploaded it yet, here's ep8 jp subs

Honboshi ep08 finale (960x540 x264).jp.srt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Honboshi ep08 finale (960x540 x264).jp.srt
 Filesize:  117.38 KB
 Downloaded:  65 Time(s)

yakyu_girlOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks furransu.
sorry I couldn't uplod it before but I've been really sick and I'm still laying in bed T_T

Keiko1981Offline

Total posts: 5272
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yakyu_girl wrote:
thanks furransu.
sorry I couldn't uplod it before but I've been really sick and I'm still laying in bed T_T

Don't worry, hope you get well soon. Smile

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: