http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

[D-A] My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.E01.100811.HDTV.XV

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
micehell

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: [D-A] My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.E01.100811.HDTV.XV   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Drama info:

Title: My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox / 내 여자친구는 구미호 / Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho
Also known as: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2010-Aug-11 to 2010-Sep-30
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Official Website
DramaWiki

For WITH S2's subs of this project, click on the banner below.

Personal note: This ought to be interesting, since it is Seunggi, he of the over 40% rating, but going up against King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu, which already is at over 40%... at least it's not a dilemma for us, since we're not having to debate over which one to watch live and which one to tape. ;) Though, yeah, which one I upload first would be a poser, except I'm doing that in the order they hit. *snork*

Screencaps for episode:
Hidden:

So many pretty men, so little hard drive space!

Last edited by micehell on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 5 times in total

woochan11Offline
Total posts: 95
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

YAY, FINALLY! I've been waiting for this! Smile

Currently watching: My Princess
micehell

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

woochan11 wrote:
YAY, FINALLY! I've been waiting for this! :-)

I know, right?! I was fine for a while after I first heard about it, but then about a month ago they started teasing Seunggi about it on 1N2D, and it made me impatient. ;)

Natyxx88Offline

Total posts: 163
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank U micehell

thumright

woochan11Offline
Total posts: 95
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

micehell wrote:
woochan11 wrote:
YAY, FINALLY! I've been waiting for this! Smile

I know, right?! I was fine for a while after I first heard about it, but then about a month ago they started teasing Seunggi about it on 1N2D, and it made me impatient. ;)

I was very ecstatic the first time I heard about it! Hahaha! I have a very big obsession for LSG, you know. Wub

Anyway, I forgot to say thank you, well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Big Smile

Currently watching: My Princess
iEvonOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for uploading ^^ This is eng sub right?
micehell

Upload Addict
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

iEvon wrote:
This is eng sub right?

I'm going to assume from your question that you're new to this, so just some quick info for you:
1. If the video is listed as RAW, which this one is, asking if it's subbed is just a waste of time, since raw means not subbed. You can search the sub directory to see if there're soft subs around for the raw video, but the video itself isn't going to be subbed unless it's listed that way. However, when it's just 3 days after a show airs (the air dates for the drama are listed both in my post and on the drama wiki page, so you could tell that way, even if the date in the torrent name itself wasn't a giveaway) the chances of subs being available are fairly slim. Even big subbing groups often take a week or so, and two to three weeks isn't unusual at all.

2. Read the initial post before you start asking about subs, too, because most of us list sub info if we have it. In the post above I put a note saying that a certain group, WITH S2, will be subbing this, not already has subbed this. As I mentioned, it's only 3 days after this aired, which is pushing it even for a big group like WITH S2. Based on their previous record, they'll likely have the first one or two subs up before the next two eps air, but that's only if their individual schedules give them time to do it, and they're not particularly likely to keep being that fast past the first two. You can either keep up with their progress yourself (their website is here), or check back on this or any of the other My Girlfriend etc posts, 'cause I'll edit with links when they're available.

iEvonOffline
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Alright, Thanks ;D
formalinexpressOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: [D-A] My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.E01.100811.HDTV   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

micehell wrote:
Drama info:

Title: My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox / 내 여자친구는 구미호 / Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho
Also known as: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2010-Aug-11 to 2010-Sep-30
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Official Website
DramaWiki

edit: WITH S2 will be subbing this drama.

Personal note: This ought to be interesting, since it is Seunggi, he of the over 40% rating, but going up against King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu, which already is at over 40%... at least it's not a dilemma for us, since we're not having to debate over which one to watch live and which one to tape. ;) Though, yeah, which one I upload first would be a poser, except I'm doing that in the order they hit. *snork*

Screencaps for episode:
Hidden:

NICE!!!
HeroesOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks
KingJuuOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you wanted to watch this for so long Big Smile
mosaikOffline
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks i was looking for this for some time its nice that now i can watch it
BbyCutieeeOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thankyou so much Big Smile
ehuangOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for sharing
snow9Offline
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you! Big Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: