http://d-addicts.com
 
Register
 
HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN
      

Mori Motonari Ep16(Koala Fansubs).mkv


 
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kaneyamaboyOffline
Avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Total posts: 155
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Age: 49
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Mori Motonari Ep16(Koala Fansubs).mkv   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Koala Fansubs Proudly Presents:

NHK’s 36th Taiga Drama Mori Motonari which aired in 1997

Episode 16 – “His Younger Brother's Rebellion”

Due to some unauthorized sharing on streaming sites, this is now presented as a mkv file with guidance from XrayMind using the same method as he did with Tenchijin. Let's hope that this stops the few from spoiling it for the many.

Let me know if you experience any problems. Enjoy!

Dramawiki - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mori_Motonari

NHK大河ドラマの中でも、かなりの力作です。
戦国ものでありながら、登場人物を丁寧に描いているので、純粋な人間ドラマとしても楽しめます。
豪華キャスト陣にもご注目ください。

AJBryant has joined Koala Fansubs for this project as our QC Editor

Special Thanks to Rashomon and AliceFrye who provided the DVD’s that made this project possible.

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THIS SERIES TO ANY STREAMING SITES OR THIS PROJECT WILL CEASE TO BE SHARED WITH THE COMMUNITY.

Back to top
View user's profile 
chokubi
Avatar

Gender: Male
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the thumright double thumleft episode upload!
Back to top
View user's profile 
DazoOffline
Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Total posts: 35
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Two for the price of one, thx ! Big Smile
Back to top
View user's profile 
ooijaniceOffline
Joined: 09 May 2004
Total posts: 257
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much , Kaneyamaboy.
Been waiting for this.
Back to top
View user's profile 
alesi5Offline
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Total posts: 96
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

have really been enjoying this series, I hope it keep going.

Thanks,

Rob
Back to top
View user's profile 
PrometheusOffline
Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Total posts: 27
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Don't tell me this guy stopped posting these torrents because someone uploaded it somewhere else.

If you upload it to the internet it is going to be shared. People don't know and don't care about what you say here. Also, you don't even own the copyright. NHK does.

And furthermore, what's the point? Why does it matter? And stop sharing? I don't know if this is a fansub. If it is, what's the point in making it if no one gets to see it?

Not everyone lives in Hawaii where they broadcast these with English subs.

If you are going to stop halfway then don't start.
Back to top
View user's profile 
chokubi
Avatar

Gender: Male
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kaneyamaboy and his team could be busy IRL for all you know. But I'm sure he'll be motivated to get things back to speed after reading your lovely post.
Back to top
View user's profile 
PrometheusOffline
Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Total posts: 27
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

No need to thank me. Some people just need a reality check.
Back to top
View user's profile 
KenitaiOffline
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2007
Total posts: 72
Age: 27
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I know the group is busy on other matters, but any idea when the next episode could be up for grabs?
Back to top
View user's profile 
sentarouOffline
Joined: 24 Jan 2004
Total posts: 37
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mori Motonari Ep16(Koala Fansubs).mkv   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kaneyamaboy wrote:


PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THIS SERIES TO ANY STREAMING SITES OR THIS PROJECT WILL CEASE TO BE SHARED WITH THE COMMUNITY.



People who upload contents to streaming sites are not those ones aficionados to d-addicts. They do this for their own business, taking material where they can find it.

Moreover as said before, copyrights of the series are not held by the streaming sites and not by d-addicts either.

So, all this to ask everyone not to stop their projects due to streaming sites: those people will always find a way to remove a protection or convert a particular video format to upload to their sites.

It is somehow like stopping releasing movie DVDs because there are out there people able to rip them. Fortunately, movie are still being released, and I hope d-addicts DORAMA as well, because otherwise there would be no way to watch them unless you live in Japan.
Back to top
View user's profile 
AYAM2Offline
Avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Total posts: 195
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big Smile THX FOR THE UPLOAD salut
Back to top
View user's profile 
wobblywalkerOffline
Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Total posts: 102
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yayyyy!! Another episode! Thank you so much for your hard work!!
cheers
Back to top
View user's profile 
kaneyamaboyOffline
Avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Total posts: 155
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Age: 49
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
Don't tell me this guy stopped posting these torrents because someone uploaded it somewhere else.

If you upload it to the internet it is going to be shared. People don't know and don't care about what you say here. Also, you don't even own the copyright. NHK does.

And furthermore, what's the point? Why does it matter? And stop sharing? I don't know if this is a fansub. If it is, what's the point in making it if no one gets to see it?

Not everyone lives in Hawaii where they broadcast these with English subs.

If you are going to stop halfway then don't start.


It is attitudes like this which make uploaders stop. This project is being done from scratch, meaning everything has to be translated and timed and hardsubbed because this taiga IS NOT available with English subtitles. Your comment only shows that you do not appreciate all the work that goes into each episode (roughly 8 hours). As far as why do it if it is not going to be shared? Well, I can tell you that both my family and friends do appreciate the work and are happy to be able to view this and all other projects that we have worked on.

But if you must know the truth of why the project was put on hold and why it is starting again slowly now, it is because I have been diagnosed with cancer and have been undergoing Chemotherapy. This also caused my appendix to become perforated and I have spent almost a month in the hospital, most of it in the ICU unit.

So, my thought to you is that you should be grateful for what you can find here and don't be in such a hurry to judge an uploader's decision regarding what he/she uploads.

kaneyamaboy
Back to top
View user's profile 
PrometheusOffline
Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Total posts: 27
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Well you are way deluded. Everything you put online becomes public property. You don't even have the copyright on this material in the first place. Whatever your excuse is, threatening your watchers that you are going to stop is just stupid. It doesn't do anything.

If people that slam the truth in your face make you stop uploading or translating, then don't upload and translate in the first place.

Also, don't accuse me of stuff I didn't do. I keep many torrents of taiga dramas here alive. Have done so for years. That comment is just shockingly stupid. I never said someone can't stop uploading. So stop ruffling your ego.

I suggest that indeed you keep this stuff private. If you have such an ego, don't share.
Back to top
View user's profile 
kaneyamaboyOffline
Avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Total posts: 155
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Age: 49
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 1 Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
Well you are way deluded. Everything you put online becomes public property. You don't even have the copyright on this material in the first place. Whatever your excuse is, threatening your watchers that you are going to stop is just stupid. It doesn't do anything.

If people that slam the truth in your face make you stop uploading or translating, then don't upload and translate in the first place.

Also, don't accuse me of stuff I didn't do. I keep many torrents of taiga dramas here alive. Have done so for years. That comment is just shockingly stupid. I never said someone can't stop uploading. So stop ruffling your ego.

I suggest that indeed you keep this stuff private. If you have such an ego, don't share.


You are a pompus ass... You missed the whole point of why the project was put on hold. I have made no mention or claim to copyright nor have accused you of anything. If anybody has an ego to watch, it appears to be you. You should stop now. The more you say, the more you sound like an ingrate...
Back to top
View user's profile 
PrometheusOffline
Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Total posts: 27
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You are complaining, not me.

People will continue to upload stuff to streaming sites. You did claim it is unauthorized. And so is uploading through torrents. Threatening will only echo with your normal watchers. At what point are you going to stop? I honestly suggest that if this bothers you, keep it private. That wasn't sarcasm.

I never read why the project was on hold. I responded just to the first part. I have no problem with the project put on hold. So again, you missed the point. I also have no problem with people uploading. I am just worried about why you would be worried about something. I am not getting anything out of this. Don't act like I am the person 'illegally' uploading this to youtube.
Just don't threaten your honest viewers. Keep it private or don't threaten to stop.You are probably lying about stopping anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile 
Keiko1981Offline
Avatar

Moderator
Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Total posts: 5524
Location: Sweden
Age: 33
Gender: Female
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
You are probably lying about stopping anyway.

Thumb down

_________________
Subbing Dear My Sister, Oshin
Subbing Status | Twitter | For lost D-A souls Links of Interest
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website 
kaneyamaboyOffline
Avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Total posts: 155
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Age: 49
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
You are complaining, not me.

People will continue to upload stuff to streaming sites. You did claim it is unauthorized. And so is uploading through torrents. Threatening will only echo with your normal watchers. At what point are you going to stop? I honestly suggest that if this bothers you, keep it private. That wasn't sarcasm.

I never read why the project was on hold. I responded just to the first part. I have no problem with the project put on hold. So again, you missed the point. I also have no problem with people uploading. I am just worried about why you would be worried about something. I am not getting anything out of this. Don't act like I am the person 'illegally' uploading this to youtube.
Just don't threaten your honest viewers. Keep it private or don't threaten to stop.You are probably lying about stopping anyway.


Your suggestion has a lot of merit. This taiga has actually been continuing on a private torrent with soft subs for some time now. Perhaps it is time to discontinue sharing here on D-Addicts. Some of you out there already know the private torrent that I am refering to. If you don't and are interested in more information, please feel free to IM me. I have plenty of invites for those who can comply to our wishes.

kaneyamaboy
Back to top
View user's profile 
PrometheusOffline
Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Total posts: 27
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Right now after all the things I was forced to say, I would feel too ashamed to beg. At least you now see that what I did was to help you.
Back to top
View user's profile 
dtycOffline
Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Total posts: 489
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Invites   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Your suggestion has a lot of merit. This taiga has actually been continuing on a private torrent with soft subs for some time now. Perhaps it is time to discontinue sharing here on D-Addicts. Some of you out there already know the private torrent that I am refering to. If you don't and are interested in more information, please feel free to IM me. I have plenty of invites for those who can comply to our wishes.

kaneyamaboy[/quote]

Yes, I would like, please? I just recently got into this and have been having a hard time grabbing the series, I have a few on for months now and no one seeds. I would IM, except I don't know where and how to -- so this. Thx much in advance.
Back to top
View user's profile 
TenguKingOffline
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Total posts: 153
Location: <<censored>>
Age: 40
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

THANK YOU!!
Back to top
View user's profile 
kaleyboyOffline
Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Total posts: 8
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kaneyamaboy wrote:
It is attitudes like this which make uploaders stop. This project is being done from scratch, meaning everything has to be translated and timed and hardsubbed because this taiga IS NOT available with English subtitles. Your comment only shows that you do not appreciate all the work that goes into each episode (roughly 8 hours). As far as why do it if it is not going to be shared? Well, I can tell you that both my family and friends do appreciate the work and are happy to be able to view this and all other projects that we have worked on.

But if you must know the truth of why the project was put on hold and why it is starting again slowly now, it is because I have been diagnosed with cancer and have been undergoing Chemotherapy. This also caused my appendix to become perforated and I have spent almost a month in the hospital, most of it in the ICU unit.

So, my thought to you is that you should be grateful for what you can find here and don't be in such a hurry to judge an uploader's decision regarding what he/she uploads.

kaneyamaboy

I am terribly sorry to hear this bad news regarding your health! I hope you get better soon. All the best.
Back to top
View user's profile 
ashraf11Offline
Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Total posts: 64
Location: Salalah, Oman
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kaneyamaboy, thanks for subbing these it was a lot of fun watching. I hope your health will improve and I am wishing you a 100% recovery. Again, thanks for all this.
Back to top
View user's profile 
manuelram16Offline
Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Total posts: 2
Location: SOUTH CA, USA
Gender: Male
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kaneyamaboy

I hope you fully recover and thanks for all your hard work. I visited japan a few years back and started to learn about the culture and history, needless to say the NHK Taigas have been a great help!
can anybody tell me more about the private torrent?
Back to top
View user's profile 
Kumachan8Offline
Joined: 31 Dec 2011
Total posts: 2
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kaneyamaboy wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
Don't tell me this guy stopped posting these torrents because someone uploaded it somewhere else.

If you upload it to the internet it is going to be shared. People don't know and don't care about what you say here. Also, you don't even own the copyright. NHK does.

And furthermore, what's the point? Why does it matter? And stop sharing? I don't know if this is a fansub. If it is, what's the point in making it if no one gets to see it?

Not everyone lives in Hawaii where they broadcast these with English subs.

If you are going to stop halfway then don't start.


It is attitudes like this which make uploaders stop. This project is being done from scratch, meaning everything has to be translated and timed and hardsubbed because this taiga IS NOT available with English subtitles. Your comment only shows that you do not appreciate all the work that goes into each episode (roughly 8 hours). As far as why do it if it is not going to be shared? Well, I can tell you that both my family and friends do appreciate the work and are happy to be able to view this and all other projects that we have worked on.

But if you must know the truth of why the project was put on hold and why it is starting again slowly now, it is because I have been diagnosed with cancer and have been undergoing Chemotherapy. This also caused my appendix to become perforated and I have spent almost a month in the hospital, most of it in the ICU unit.

So, my thought to you is that you should be grateful for what you can find here and don't be in such a hurry to judge an uploader's decision regarding what he/she uploads.

kaneyamaboy


im sorry to hear that Sad please feel better soon Sad im enjoying these NHK shows very much
please upload more for us we all appreciate the hard work in creating these NHK drama subtitles and bringing them to us thank you very much
Back to top
View user's profile 
PrometheusOffline
Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Total posts: 27
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Still amazed by the outright lie that uploaders stop because of comments pointing out their hypocrisy. They stop because it takes a **** lot of work.
Back to top
View user's profile 
Keiko1981Offline
Avatar

Moderator
Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Total posts: 5524
Location: Sweden
Age: 33
Gender: Female
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
Still amazed by the outright lie that uploaders stop because of comments pointing out their hypocrisy. They stop because it takes a **** lot of work.

This project hasn't stopped, it's still ongoing and available elsewhere.
But it ceased being uploaded here because some dumbass streamed it.

_________________
Subbing Dear My Sister, Oshin
Subbing Status | Twitter | For lost D-A souls Links of Interest
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website 
Kumachan8Offline
Joined: 31 Dec 2011
Total posts: 2
Gender: Unknown
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Keiko1981 wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
Still amazed by the outright lie that uploaders stop because of comments pointing out their hypocrisy. They stop because it takes a **** lot of work.

This project hasn't stopped, it's still ongoing and available elsewhere.
But it ceased being uploaded here because some dumbass streamed it.


wow thank you very much for telling me that !!!
wow you live in sweden Smile
cool!
Back to top
View user's profile 
Display posts from previous:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum