HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Personal Taste Ep 15 2010-05-19 HDTV XViD-HAN.avi

Name: Personal Taste Ep 15 2010-05-19 HDTV XViD-HAN.avi  
Type: kdrama Size: 701.00 Subtitle: RAW
Torrent:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Personal Taste Ep 15 2010-05-19 HDTV XViD-HAN.avi   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Drama info:

Title: 개인의 취향 / Kaeinui Chwihyang
Also known as: Kae In's Taste / Personal Taste
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2010-Mar-31 to 2010-May-20
Air time: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
Original writing: Novel "Personal Preference" by Lee Sae In (이새인)

More info Personal Preference on DA

Subtitles (click on the banner):

For everyone: stop asking for SUBS, and check from time to time the website I provide the link to. So far WITH S2 subbed 11 episodes. See "Subtitles Status" to aknowledge their hard work and be patient.

Slideshow:

In slideshow I put one screenshot from the preview^^

Preview:
http://www.mediafire.com/?doy5nnfn3zz

So, everything is clear, but Gae In's dad is quite something.

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG

Last edited by Ethlenn on Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

$567$Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for fast upload.
MisS LonliahOffline

Total posts: 3945
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

where can I download the su... ooops sorry Tongue

thanks a lot for your hard work my dear! Big Smile
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Tss, you joker, honey^^

Tomorrow the ending. Eh... this is not a typical drama, not too much killing tension over "he doesn't love me", "maybe he loves me", "oh no, he loves another", "oh no, my old flame appeared", "my nail broke!", but more family issues. This is better.

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG
aility

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Soo fast!! kamsahamnida!!!

I cant wait for the subs to be released, need to learn Korean, N-O-W Cool
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yup, and LMH would make a great teacher.
He learns Japanese, btw, so everyone speaking in that beautiful language can talk with him, mehehe^^

720 version as zipped torrent^^

Personal Taste E15.100519.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Personal Taste E15.100519.HDTV.X264.720p-HAN.rar
 Filesize:  16.58 KB
 Downloaded:  572 Time(s)

aility

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I wonder how much Korean I would have learned if Lee Min-Ho was my teacher ..

Wub Laugh
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
You got that right, I forgot those dimples for a moment^^

darcydevenusOffline
Total posts: 165
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks again!!! I am going to wait to watch this until ep: 16 comes out... that way I won't faint from the cliffhanger. But still, thanks a billion!!!
aility

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I am a sucker for dimples!! Made me think of Choi SiWon now, his dimples, AND THOSE CHOCO ABS. O-M-G!

Now, Imagine CSW as the teacher

HMMMMMMMMM
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hidden:

Jin Ho was slapped by Gae In's father at the end of the episode in a way I believe it was a tru slap. You know, the last time I've seen it was KWP. I felt as if I was being slapped

I have neutral attitude for CSW, he doesn't move me in any way. I guess not every dimples can do that^^
It has to be: dimples, plus LMH sparkling eyes^^ And his smile. if he smiled like this after breaking my 17th century Japanese ceramics, I would probably throw all the vases away^^

aility

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ethlenn wrote:
Hidden:

Jin Ho was slapped by Gae In's father at the end of the episode in a way I believe it was a tru slap. You know, the last time I've seen it was KWP. I felt as if I was being slapped

I saw on Youtube (maknae rebellion I think) where they said that the PDs sometimes demand them doing it for real and not just faking it. Just like the crying. Poor things if they have to do many retakes...

I guess CSW has a different vibe than LMH, he is more uhm... charming/boyish, whereas LMH is more manly/charming? but still, those choco-abs! I find LMH a bit too skinny, other from that, puuurfect ^^
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yeah, I'm afraid about those retakes, hehe. Seeing bloopers makes me feel sorry for LMH shoulders (I can do a massage thing^^). He's lanky, maybe if he had 1-2 kilos more it wouldn't hurt him I guess, but at least he's not THAT skinny as Joo Ji Hoon once was.
But you know, that evil PDs demand even losing weight for the show, so...

aility

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Maybe you should ask LMH if he has any need for a personal masseuse? Big Smile

I think the PDs are just crazy beings, demanding choco abs AND skinniness. I mean, the ideal is somewhat strange in Asia, both for men and women.

Did you see Nam Goong Min in that sauna scene in birth of the rich? OMG, he was like a skeleton with six-packs, it kinda make me Shocked (and not in a positive way)

oh, an article http://www.hancinema.net/male-actors-in-heated-rivalry-to-become-momjjang--22633.html with pics about actors competing in becoming "momjjang" (meaning hot stuff???) Again, I really need to learn Korean.
Madsen
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much for sharing!
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Korean entertainment is hell. But worse - it's like this in Japan also. You're right something's wrong with the role model for guys in Asia.
They demand for a normal 187 cm guy to maintain weight of 63 kilos?? I mean, it's crazy.
And those abs, to be honest, I'm not that much into it, look how Rain looks now! I don't lik it. I like some muscles, but just not as hard as a wall. If I would like to cuddle up to the wall - hell in my town we have 12 century's old walls! I'd be right at them!

Jang Hyuk wins it all!! BTW.

aility

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Oh, dont get me started on the japanese actors...

It is sick how they are so obsessed with weight, as muscles weigh so much more than fat, gaah... what is wrong with the world today? And the asian actresses, I dont think any of them have a weight above 50 kg, no matter how tall they all.

Jang Hyuk looks good, at least he is not skinny! I bet he is great to cuddle up toI Laugh
I haven't seen anything with him for a looong loong time, not since Successful story of a bright girl and Windstruck.

hmm.. maybe I should get started on Chuno Idea
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You... wait... WHAT?? Haven't seen Chuno?
Oh, my lady, you have to. Really. Pay attention who plays the role of Wangson^^

aility

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Uhm... I think I have been too caught up in the romantic comedy genre to pay any attention to historical drama. Whistling

BUT I will definitely get started to Chuno!! I just read the recap of ep.1-2 on dramabeans, looks REALLY good!! Big Smile

Any other shows I should definitely watch? Not a fan of melodrama by the way.

Wangson is Chang Ryul!I saw KJS in the Vineyard Man (which was meh), can't say he made any impression on me, same in PT.
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You know, they have some romantic twists in Chuno. One is bitter and one mad, but in any way a great drama. And Wangson was kind of comic relief. I loved him in the drama. That is why I can't stand Chang Ryul as a character. Such a weakling!!

Any other drama?
Hidden:

Romantic? Hm, Which Star are you from?, Oh! My Lady, Goong, Coffee Prince?

If this doesn't help: Jang Hyuk. Period. Wub

aility

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Have seen all of those except for Goong (was too long so I skipped some episodes in the middle) and which Star are you from? Hmm... will check it out.

Yeah, Chang Ryul is such a wuss in PT. I feel like SLAPPING HIM HARD!!!!

Tazza any good? I think I will start into other genre. Though I have to say that Coffee Prince, YRB and Pasta are the shows which I enjoyed the most! Oh The Voice Lee Sun Gyun! Wub
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Tazza, if you're into gambling, yes. if not - not.
But JH is in it, so I would say yes^^

I hope Chang Ryul will get what he deserves - beating. His father as well.

aility

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

His father is so freaking annoying in this show, his voice and laughter, makes me go crazy every single time.

The one who deserves MOST beating is InHee, OMG, she is SO SO... I have no words... And her clothing. Have you noticed how miniultrananoscopic short the clothing are? It is AMAYZING!
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yeah, at PT thread we discussed what we can make out of In Hee. She's the b*tchest b*tch ever.
And yes, she's always wearing such tiny skirts. She got legs for doing so, but... I just want to take her in an ol' good way: burn her at the stake. Laugh

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Torrent Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: