http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

before and after Lee jun ki: plastic surgery?

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Korean Actors & Actresses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4everUOffline

Total posts: 368
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: before and after Lee jun ki: plastic surgery?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hey guys ... Laugh ..i am doing this for fun....i am sure we alll know about korean celebs and plastic surgery!!...I came across a site where people were claiming Lee jun ki has plastic surgery and i am gonna post the pic they used to justify their argument. Which to me does not prove it what so ever! I replied that his face still looks exacthly the same, he was stil developing and , his hair was nerdy and ears popped out lol! so made him look weird, however if u look at his face closely all the features are still the same! he just doesnt have any kind of emotion to his face which we are used to seeing... what makes him loook so dfiferent is his HAIR!! so for fun i decided to give him a new hair style with the same face tho!! i am not a genius at photoshop or anything, so i used paint which is the only program i have sadly!

so here it is! ^__^ tell me what you guys think?

beanOffline

Total posts: 415
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

haha, lol, junki is definetely didnt undergone plastic surgery even if he has i wouldnt mind xD, hehe..

yea, in dis picture he look exactly d same bt i muz say d oni diffrent now is dat his face more chubby >< apart fr dat, evrything about him from eye to mouth is stil d same, nt sure when he's small bt looking fr dis pic, nt much diff ...
4everUOffline

Total posts: 368
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

bean wrote:
haha, lol, junki is definetely didnt undergone plastic surgery even if he has i wouldnt mind xD, hehe..

yea, in dis picture he look exactly d same bt i muz say d oni diffrent now is dat his face more chubby >< apart fr dat, evrything about him from eye to mouth is stil d same, nt sure when he's small bt looking fr dis pic, nt much diff ...

lol!! i knooo!!! but still me much happier to know its natural!!! pinch...
Big Smile and omg lol!! so true...his face now is chubbier, which is actually quite funny since u would think he would have a chubby face then and slim now!! pinch...but still his chubby face is so adorable!! makes him actually look younger and i guess hes more healthy now...he was kinda poor when he was little...Sad ......i seen a even younger pic if him still the same! lol
madmanoutOffline
Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Obviously he didn't have any plastic surgery. He's a natural beauty. Too beautiful for a guy though. Tongue

meridiandrOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

It is better that his face is natural than it is undergone through a plastic surgery. It wouldn't do any good for him. He must stick to his look before his surgery.

Last edited by meridiandr on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
csillibilli112Offline

Total posts: 909
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

he look good that all Big Smile Wub Wub Roll Eyes
darlenehill19Offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Plastic surgery or Hair Cut   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Pardon me but have you done with Plastic Surgery OR a fancy Hair Cut... Blink
I am not seeing any difference in the pictures except "Wildly Grown Hairs"
Anyways; let me magnified it
But one thing is so sure that he is a nice looking innocent guy and doesn't need any surgical update.... Wub

angelylyOffline

Total posts: 274
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hmm...he doesnt change that much!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

He is a star, he doesn't change that much. He has natural beauty to his credit. Not much change for me. It is minor surgery I guess.
Soul Crusher
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Does the second photo look like it was photo-shopped from the first?
tncdelOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've seen Lee Jun Ki in many TV dramas. I was astounded at his physical appearance change from how he looked in Iljimae to how he looked recently in Arang & the Magistrate. Seems like he aged ten years in five. Plus his nose now is too pointy. It wasn't like that before. So I guess he made the mistake of getting plastic surgery done that was unsuccessful from a cosmetic viewpoint. He has almost completely lost his "boyish good looks" that he had when he did Iljimae.

Compare the two pics from Iljimae to the two from Arang, and you'll see what I mean.
tncdelOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Here's how Lee Jun Ki looks recently in Arang:
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Korean Actors & Actresses All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: