http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

RECOMMEND AN ANIME/MANGA FOR A LIVE DRAMA

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wobblywalkerOffline
Total posts: 93
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Have the made one for My Heavenly Hockey Club yet? I love that manga. Love Skip Beat too, but don't know how they could top the manga, it's too fantastic...

Jj-yOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I would recommend Air Gear or Gantz Cool
MugatuOffline

Total posts: 131
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

they made two specials of it but i think mentantei conan could be successful as a drama.
hajime no ippo maybe? that would be something.
riki_kunOffline
Total posts: 117
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Also School Days comes to mind, it would be fun to watch especially the final episode, but if they make it exactly like the anime it will be R rated.
2kwik2canOffline

Total posts: 30
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Animes That Deserves To Be Doramas   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've made a topic like this in Aibakaland forums, & I'd like to know what animes you would like/wish for to be made into a drama.

So, here we go! Yoroshiku! salut

For me, I'd like Kotoura-san to be made into a drama. Also, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, Suki-tte Ii na yo, & School Rumble. There's plenty more animes that I can think of, but I might take up an entire page. Big Smile
noobsOffline
Total posts: 38
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

densha otoko
occhoOffline

Total posts: 66
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

school rumble cheers
dtycOffline
Total posts: 489
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

For me would be: Cooking Papa, Oishinbo.

Cooking Papa was shown on TV many, many years ago. Love to get my hands on it, if anybody knows where.
FedhOrVanKhamaiOffline

Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: SAO   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Sword Art・Online !!! Glare

Sōdo Āto ・ Onrain

ソードアート・オンライン
bmwracerOffline

Total posts: 2698
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Princess Mononoke. Smile

JaJeOffline
Total posts: 308
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yamada-kun to 7-nin majo - that would be awesome to see how the actors can pull it off. There is a lot of body-swapping if you haven't heard of it. Yoshikawa Miki's earlier work "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan" was made into jdorama so I can really see that happening. But as it has A LOT of kissing then probably it could only be released as keitai-drama.

Otome Youkai Zakuro - that would be awesome, but only if they do the youkai thing well! Still alternative history would be awesome to look at Big Smile
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I know Evangelion is beyond any dream, but would love to see Toji.

X-Clamp, I bet certain fandoms would pay for production cost. Whistling

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG
miss_sunriseOffline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'd love to see a live-action-drama version of Death Note because the movies didn't rock my world that much.

Sailor V
Limit
InuYasha
Captain Tsubasa because I'd love to see them struggle with all the tricks and shots that boy could perform as a midget already
JaJeOffline
Total posts: 308
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

JaJe wrote:
Yamada-kun to 7-nin majo - that would be awesome to see how the actors can pull it off. There is a lot of body-swapping if you haven't heard of it. Yoshikawa Miki's earlier work "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan" was made into jdorama so I can really see that happening. But as it has A LOT of kissing then probably it could only be released as keitai-drama.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! They are actually doing a live-action out of it!!!! how awesome is that!! And Yamamoto Yusuke is playing the lead!!
paulo.no.1Offline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kaichou wa maid-sama is really good for a drama, as well as toradora, I believe.. xD
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: