http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Buzzer Beat [Japanese Subs] (Complete)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluggyOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Buzzer Beat [Japanese Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I found these on a chinese forum, they've come in handy for me when studying japanese, so maybe you guys will find them useful too.

Buzzer Beat.rar
 Description:
Buzzer Beat 1-11 Japanese SSA Subs

Download
 Filename:  Buzzer Beat.rar
 Filesize:  191.78 KB
 Downloaded:  5358 Time(s)

Last edited by pluggy on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Sauleh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks!
I think it will be really useful.
sharnockOffline

Total posts: 96
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks!

akk053Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

wooow!! thank you so much!!
voldemortOffline
Total posts: 108
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ah right, japanese subtitles are helpfull. Thanks for providing them.
AkyokuOffline
Total posts: 54
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thx a lot! i love having japanese subs (its really helpful to study pinch)
sau6181Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, Thanks for uploading...but I can only save .php file. is there anything wrong with your file?
sau6181Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: save as   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi,
Yes, I can read now...long time not been here. Forgotten...I save as some other name....ending .rar...cheers...

Regards!
Cris987Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

How do I watch this with my video?

I tried Perian on Mac and both QuickTime and VLC crashed.

I tried converting it on Windows using subitle Workshop and all I see are some weird encodings.

Any help would be appreciated!
Cry5talOffline
Total posts: 233
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

These come from China, you have to select an encoding that is chinese. That's the only way I got the text to actually show properly. I had to use linux and openoffice (might work on windows too. Mac also if that soft exist at all on there) for choosing a chinese encoding, then saving as .txt (renamed to .ssa).

Only episode that didn't work was the finale episode, for some reason I can't convert that one to UTF.
JuliehoOffline
Total posts: 80
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for uploading these! It will come in handy for my Japanese study Big Smile
hana_fonOffline

Total posts: 1502
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks
saba.msdaOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Great-o!
P-a-t-tOffline

Total posts: 121
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing. Big Smile
meeociOffline
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank u soooooooooo much...
snow_of_dawnOffline
Total posts: 195
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank You for sharing it with us
but I can't seem to get them to show right on my MPClassic, I have ffdShow but not used to .ssa files and have no idea how to deal with them. Unsure
If there's no fix, it's OK Roll Eyes
pluggyOffline
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm not sure about what codecs you have installed or not, but I usually just download the k-lite codec pack and that takes care of all my problems.
snow_of_dawnOffline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pluggy wrote:
I'm not sure about what codecs you have installed or not, but I usually just download the k-lite codec pack and that takes care of all my problems.

Yes I have Klite Codec pack, the latest i think as well.
The subs show as codes and katakana letters in the middle
About the chinese font thing, which one should i choose?
pluggyOffline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

the encoding should be chinese simplified. though i don't think that selecting the encoding will matter because it's an ssa file, the coding is already designated in the file itself. you might want to check if you have east asian languages installed, if it's only the kanji that you can't see.
snow_of_dawnOffline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pluggy wrote:
the encoding should be chinese simplified. though i don't think that selecting the encoding will matter because it's an ssa file, the coding is already designated in the file itself. you might want to check if you have east asian languages installed, if it's only the kanji that you can't see.

No it's not the Kanji only Sad
And yes I have east asian languages installed because i write Japanese all the time.
pluggyOffline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i have no clue then, sorry.
snow_of_dawnOffline
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pluggy wrote:
i have no clue then, sorry.

No problem at all Smile
Really grateful you tried to help me, THANKS cheers
cedchxOffline
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

あなたは日本人ですか。
書いてあるのと,ドラマで言ってるのと,全然違う意味なんだから。
omeboshiOffline
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I thought I'd share a couple tips for everyone who is learning Japanese and struggles with reading Kanji subtitles (like me!) If you open up the .ssa file in any text program and then copy the text into this hirigana/romaji website: http://www.romaji.org/ , you can save the newly generated text as either ssa or txt and load it on your player as usual. The translations aren't perfect, but close enough!

I also use VLC media player and slow down the speed to .80 so I can keep up!~ It is especially helpful for unclear speech like Buzzer Beat's handsome mr. mumble mountain (Yamashita)

I'll attach a sample of Hirigana and romaji subs for Ep 1. Enjoy!! salut

BuzzerBeat_h.txt
 Description:
Hirigana for Buzzer Beat Ep 1

Download
 Filename:  BuzzerBeat_h.txt
 Filesize:  159.77 KB
 Downloaded:  86 Time(s)

BuzzerBeat_r.txt
 Description:
Romaji for Buzzer Beat Ep 1

Download
 Filename:  BuzzerBeat_r.txt
 Filesize:  186.43 KB
 Downloaded:  110 Time(s)

pentrixterOffline
Total posts: 17
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

cedchx wrote:
あなたは日本人ですか。
書いてあるのと,ドラマで言ってるのと,全然違う意味なんだから。
全然はないでしょう。しかし、所々間違ってるだけでもう十分勉強にならないからちょっと許しませんねw

Just to let you all know, these subs are wrong at several places. I wouldn't study off of them. It will only make your Japanese worse. Made by some Chinese noobs who think they are good enough to write subs. A for effort though.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: