http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

2NE1 TV show

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Other Korean TV Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ardfsaOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: 2NE1 TV show   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

is there anyone who can upload 2NE1 TV show with engsub ???
I really like this new girlsband from YG ent .. they're so cool and win many trophies at music bank and inkigayo music program ..
Their songs are easy listening and ear catching.
so please ... upload their TV show ..
Thank You .... ^^

linauonOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you
lorigOffline
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: 2NE1 TV show   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ardfsa wrote:
Chicago Show is there anyone who can upload 2NE1 TV show with engsub ???
I really like this new girlsband from YG ent .. they're so cool and win many trophies at music bank and inkigayo music program ..
Their songs are easy listening and ear catching.
so please ... upload their TV show ..
Thank You .... ^^

Excellent! You are right about their songs. Very, very catchy!
lucus_clyneOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You can sign up in the official international forum of 2ne1 by yg and just post certain number of response in different topics in there so that you can download the english subs of 2ne1 videos or you can just go directly to the blog site of royalace subs, the official fansubber of 2ne1. they don't want to release their videos in youtube anymore (that's what i read few months ago, but i'm not sure if they change their minds about it) because youtube keep on suspending their accounts because of the said "copyright issues".
ErisadesuOffline

Total posts: 56
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

although its too late by now...
you can also watch it on the official channel of 2NETV on you tubw.
season 3 is coming!!! yatta!
mjfOffline
Total posts: 99
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, does anyone got smile, Donghae ep107-159 in Chinese, please!

Thank you.
mHallieOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

2NE1 is the best thing that ever happened to me, I adore these guys, they are so pretty and talented! I wish they would accept me and take me in one day hehe!

jayniebeepOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Me too.. Anybody here who has link to 2NE1 TV? Loving 2NE1 is also one of the best thing that happen to me in KPOP aside from BIGBANG. My two best groups until whenever! ^_^
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Other Korean TV Shows All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: