Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Full House [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknikalOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Full House [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

From Asian-hq.com Please support our forum and channel on Mirc as well (#asian-hq@EFnet)
Full House Episode 1

edit by moderator:
here are some more subtitles. i'll add more when they are available. (-MoerkJ)

Full House 01.srt <-- revised AsianHQ subs for Episode 1

subtitles for 350MB version by zdoon:
[KBS].Full.House.02_(2004-7-15).-.LYON.(FINAL).srt
[KBS].Full.House.03_(2004-7-21).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.04_(2004-7-22).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.05_(2004-7-28).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.06_(2004-7-29).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.07_(2004-8-04).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.08_(2004-8-05).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.09_(2004-8-11).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.10_(2004-8-12).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.11_(2004-8-18).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.12_(2004-8-19).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.13_(2004-8-25).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.14_(2004-8-26).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.15_(2004-9-01).-.LYON.srt
[KBS].Full.House.16(final)_(2004-9-02).-.LYON.srt

subtitles synched for 700MB iCEDRAMA version
Full House iCEDRAMA 01-16 subs.rar <-- All subtitles in one rar file. (edited by Loopy for very large fonts).
Full.House.E04.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.srt <-- syncs with the version on the tracker

Guide how to watch these subs on your computer: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_59952.htm
Guide how to burn the episodes subbed on VCDs: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=43670#43670

babyguhOffline

Total posts: 240
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

so the subs posted here are final? are they going to b revised after its posted...cuz i kno that subs 1 was revised and 2 was revised too...cuz i already burned it to disc...have no room so i had to burn......so are they goin to b revised......i hope not...since i missed the 2 final one....well i havnt burn 3-7 yet...but if its not going to b revised i need to burnn........okie so should i burn 3-7?

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss
amrayuOffline

Site Admin
Total posts: 2203
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

babyguh wrote:
so the subs posted here are final? are they going to b revised after its posted...cuz i kno that subs 1 was revised and 2 was revised too...cuz i already burned it to disc...have no room so i had to burn......so are they goin to b revised......i hope not...since i missed the 2 final one....well i havnt burn 3-7 yet...but if its not going to b revised i need to burnn........okie so should i burn 3-7?

actually innerouter2000 and i are fixing up the subs for episodes 2 and up.
some things were mistranslated, and mistimed. Suprise so we are adding in missing subtitles, correcting grammar, re-translating some misc lines, and re-timing.

but its up to you if you want to burn with the existing subs.

zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

amrayu wrote:
actually innerouter2000 and i are fixing up the subs for episodes 2 and up. some things were mistranslated, and mistimed. Suprise so we are adding in missing subtitles, correcting grammar, re-translating some misc lines, and re-timing.

You guys are? Hmm. I'll admit some lines (2 or 3 per) are mistranslated in the episodes and I've taken some liberties, but overall I think the grammar is fine as it is and timing is good as it is, especially for episodes 4 and up. Also, I believe kbmd translations and chinese subs (i imagine) have their own flaws too, as do most any subs.
amrayuOffline

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

zdoon wrote:
amrayu wrote:
actually innerouter2000 and i are fixing up the subs for episodes 2 and up. some things were mistranslated, and mistimed. Suprise so we are adding in missing subtitles, correcting grammar, re-translating some misc lines, and re-timing.

You guys are? Hmm. I'll admit some lines (2 or 3 per) are mistranslated in the episodes and I've taken some liberties, but overall I think the grammar is fine as it is and timing is good as it is, especially for episodes 4 and up. Also, I believe kbmd translations and chinese subs (i imagine) have their own flaws too, as do most any subs.

Yes, innerouter2000 and i have been correcting, re-timing episodes 2 and 3 so far. At the speed you are releasing, i'm pretty sure someone needs to re-check them for consistency. We have the KBFD version and chinese subbed version to compare to, but I also have a close native korean speaker as a roommate that has been helping out. Don't take offense, innerouter2000 and i are quality freaks. Smile

zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Translations for a few lines (for instance, whereever reporters are talking at length) would be welcome but I don't see how timing and grammar should be changed. It's a stylistic thing, unless you're referring to typos in which I leave out an "s" where a word should be pluralized or something else. If you guys are merely overlaying kfmd translations and timings over the subs I put out, then you should do that from scratch. That's the way I feel about it since I'm actually now putting in an effort to produce quality subs.
amrayuOffline

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

These are quotes from you.
zdoon wrote:

Some dialogue will be missing or inaccurate.

zdoon wrote:

Yes, anyone is free to correct and add onto what I've started, that's the whole idea!

if you don't want us to correct the subs. then i will not touch them. but one of the MAIN advantages that people like soft subs, is that people can correct/fix them.
if i knew that you didn't want anyone to mess with the subs, i wouldn't have put myself out there to fix them then. Crying
i'm not gonna waste my time, if my help is not needed.

LeyburnOffline
Total posts: 71
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

so the subs from 2-7 were made by zdoon from scratch? i actually thought that they were the subs from kmfd...even if im not korean, i think the subs are much better than the other versions, no more of those "ji eun says _____", anyways thanks for subbing this great series zdoon, we appreciate your effort Big Smile
zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

amrayu,

Those quotes were referring to episode 2 or 3. But I'm giving you (and others) the heads-up now. I think extra work on Full House subs, particularly on eps 4 + would be redundant - especially where it relates to timing and grammar. Besides, I'm getting better as I do more episodes. Not to say that my subs are free from errors. They're not perfect but they are more than acceptable and just as much as the subs done by others on this board are acceptable. I don't believe my subs need a timing or grammar make-over, though some re-translations wouldn't be bad for about 2 - 4 out of 600 inserts of dialogue for each episode. Otherwise, diction, punctuation, phrasing, even timing, and all that is a matter of style. If you guys are changing that then you may as well do your own subs. There's no point in altering what I've given and I get the sense that you guys are merely replicating KBMD subs without a regard to Korean dialogue. Anyway, that's my feeling. I hope it doesn't seem imperative or anything. Unsure

Leyburn wrote:
so the subs from 2-7 were made by zdoon from scratch? i actually thought that they were the subs from kmfd...even if im not korean, i think the subs are much better than the other versions, no more of those "ji eun says _____", anyways thanks for subbing this great series zdoon, we appreciate your effort Big Smile

Thanks and you're welcome!
yllynnOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

anyway zdoon, no matter how many or few mistakes there are with the subtitles...it's still great of u to sub full house! thanks a lot!!
kosai81Offline
Total posts: 18
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

zdon is the best. Thank you for giving us subtitle for fullhouse. 6 more episode to go
fbi888Offline
Total posts: 87
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Although there might be some mistakes, overall, I don't think they take away the essence of the dialogue. Translation to english is very arbitrary. Thanks zdon for the great job you've down. Because of your translation, I as well as many others are able to enjoy this great series.

jK
discotea30Offline
Total posts: 144
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Having trouble getting subs to appear   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Maybe i'm doing something wrong. But hopefully somebody here can help me.

I've downloaded a few episodes of Full house and have the sub file the SRT file and i can't seem to get media player to display the subs. Is there a codec that i need to display subs in the srt format.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using media player 9 on win2k.

thanks
Davin
zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You have to have .srt files and .avi files titled the same. MAKE SURE, please. You may think the .srts that you've downloaded are titled the same but in fact they are not. For some reason a [1] or [2] is appended to the file when I upload it to d-addicts, so it changes. In fact, this was the reason why I zipped .srts for ep 8. I thought doing so would extinguish the problem people were having but, of course, it didn't work out too well since soon enough people were asking about .rar's. Unsure

Anyway, watching .avi's with Media Player 7 and up is like watching a movie at a theater through a tank or a football helmet. I'm not sure why people do it. There are much better and userfriendly video players out there. bsplayer is a great instance of such, and with it you won't need vobsub or to make sure .srt's are in the same directory or titled the same, as you can manually browse for and select subs. Definitely recommended! Smile
discotea30Offline
Total posts: 144
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: thanks Zdoon   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you Zdoon. I read more of the forums and figured it out myself.

Thank you for providing subs for each episode its really great.

I have the last 4 episodes on Tape but i just need to convert it to an AVI but not sure how to. Its the TV version from LA. Are we allowed to post these or are these against some gentlemans aggrement with the tv studios.

Thanks for all the help.
lostboygqOffline
Total posts: 45
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Problem   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, I'm having some problem with Episode 11.

The first line of text in the sub files start at 27 sec, but in the video file,
the first line of text is at 5 sec...(ICEDRAMA version using Lyon subs)

Anyone having the same prob?
innerouter2000Offline
Fansubber
Total posts: 159
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ep 11 of lyon rip is from kbs sky, instead og kbs2...it might be diff...

Total posts: 32
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

All the subs for the iCEDRAMA rips from eps 1 to 16 in one rar file.
Ediled lines that were too long (I'm using very large fonts).
Thanks posole for synching for the iCEDRAMA.

All the thanks and credit goes to zdoon for a magnificent and great work.

Full House iCEDRAMA 01-16 subs.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Full House iCEDRAMA 01-16 subs.rar
 Filesize:  222.67 KB
 Downloaded:  41573 Time(s)

huh!Offline

Total posts: 134
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big Smile Thanks posole Big Smile Wub
Forever-MOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks
it reallie helps out with all the info from others
EZKielOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 68
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

are the subs posted on the first page final? there was one episode where someone was speaking chinese during young-jae's movie premiere and the subs during that time were just "...." until the end of that guy's speech. was that fixed?

I almost forgot. did amrayu (I hope he/she reads this) redo the subs? I'm a bit of a quality freak and I made some corrections...just punctuations, etc. but nothing drastic... to the subs but I can't translate a couple of missing lines because I can't understand Korean. will it be possible to post it here or just send it? no offense to anyone, I hope. thanks.
Cinemade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

EZKiel wrote:
are the subs posted on the first page final? there was one episode where someone was speaking chinese during young-jae's movie premiere and the subs during that time were just "...." until the end of that guy's speech. was that fixed?

I almost forgot. did amrayu (I hope he/she reads this) redo the subs? I'm a bit of a quality freak and I made some corrections...just punctuations, etc. but nothing drastic... to the subs but I can't translate a couple of missing lines because I can't understand Korean. will it be possible to post it here or just send it? no offense to anyone, I hope. thanks.

I'm wondering the same, or if maybe some lines were lost from syncing to the icedrama version? I've watched up to ep7 of icedrama version using the subtitles from the rar'd version here.

Some "minor" dialog seems to be omitted (such as little chatter during montages or when all they do is call a characters name) but I'm wondering if this was intended?

As for the chinese, the translator probably doesn't know chinese and that is probably why at the movie premiere scene there were no subtitles.
zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you mean by "chatter in the montage" but I definitely didn't sub every word they'd say - especially wherever they were calling each other's names or saying repetive phrases like "What?" That was deliberate. (And doesn't that have the effect of forcing you to learn Korean words? Laugh ) Keep in mind I made and released the subs in an incredibly short period of time. You'll also notice that the last episode kind of sparses out with the subs. That was deliberate too. (Kind of symbolic of a viewer's parting from the show and the show's coming to an end, I thought. Or maybe I was just getting lazy? Laugh )

Anyway, believe it or not, even before I found out about gt2 I was uncomfortable about anyone fixing up these subs because (one reason) if a bootlegger wants ultimate quality she can do that herself. I was also aware of the fact that DVD's were on the horizon. It doesn't make sense to work any further on these subs. And I'd appreciate leaving them as they are. Though you guys are free to do what you want for your own personal use. Just don't post anything up here!

I can count 6-12 little errors on each .srt, btw. It's annoying. My brain was not quite sharp enough to catch them. Also, there are some dialogue that I left blank simply because I couldn't translate them. Finally, yes, the Mandarin (?) dialogue was not translated because I don't know the language. Unsure
Cinemade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification. What I meant by "chatter during montages" was like for example the bicycle teaching scene. Basically its when the director wants to show a passage of time by having music playing in the background and having relatively rapid successsions of scenes without "real" dialog.

Thanks alot for your work. What is "gt2" by the way?
EZKielOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 68
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the clarification zdoon and great work. didn't mind the missing lines because they were understandable. for the Mandarin part, I didn't understand all of it but it's just basically greeting and thanking everyone for coming to the movie premiere. you can say SOP. in short....my mandarin still sucks. Sad
iceberriOffline
Total posts: 896
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Cinemade wrote:
Thanks alot for your work. What is "gt2" by the way?

Gingertoys2 is a person on ebay who sells stuff on d-addicts, jtv, and jem as the real dvds for a profit. There's an extensive thread about people like gingertoys selling fansubs here.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

here is a resynched subtitle file for the MP3-version of Full.House.E04.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi. Thanks to apples for pointing the issue out. Why didn't I noticed earlier? Maybe SHG distracted me too much. Laugh

Full.House.E04.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.srt
 Description:
resynched by 1100ms for the MP3-version

Download
 Filename:  Full.House.E04.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.srt
 Filesize:  35.87 KB
 Downloaded:  10663 Time(s)

kleoOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thansk for sharing
joselleOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

can somebody help me view subs,i tried vosub and bsplayer but it doesn't seem to work,i already watched but i never understand please helpme ,thanks in advance
MoerkJOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

joselle wrote:
can somebody help me view subs,i tried vosub and bsplayer but it doesn't seem to work,i already watched but i never understand please helpme ,thanks in advance

have you checked if the avi and the subtitle file are in the same folder and have exactly the same filename? For example: Full.House.E01.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi and Full.House.E01.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.srt Blink

I LoVe MiCky YoOCHuNOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: hey   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so so much for the subs

chantae13Offline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Need Summary Guide   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I was wondering could someone give me the summary guide for epi. 12-16? If summary guides are needed for the first 11 episodes, I could post them. Thanks Big Smile
*- Foxy-Lotus -*Offline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Oh woooooooooooww....I search 4 a loong time....now I finally found it^^

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Smile Smile Smile
tinaOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi everyone..I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not, but I am new here and so overwhelmed with all the info everyone is offering here.. Big Smile I have read and reread alot of these pages here and in the support posts and still need assistance so I hope someone can help me..

I am in the process of downloading Full House the 700 MB version ( thanks so much) ..I have also downloaded the subtitles which had all 16 episodes in it...

I have saved both the episode and its subtitle file exactly the same..I am testing some of the completed downloaded episodes now and I do see the subtitles however, there's double??? I originally used WMP 10. There were subtitles on the bottom of the page, where they normally are, and then in the bottom left hand corner, the exact same subtitles were there, only smaller.

Then I tried the BSPlayer as other have suggested here thinking it may help with this problem, however, instead of the 2nd set of subs in the bottom left hand corner, the 2nd set of subs layed right over the 1st ones...

So can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance.....
gellie_beanOffline

Total posts: 139
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Laugh Thanks for the subs to this series! I'd never be able to watch it without them Big Smile
smileOffline
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: ep1 sub   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

how come the subtitle for ep1 doesnt work???
DaijoubuuOffline
Total posts: 90
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Rename the subtitle so it match the movie:
Example.avi
Example.srt

Total posts: 262
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can someone upload episode 1 sub
zdoon
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

tokyo shounen wrote:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=535

The link on the first page goes to ahq.com or something, and it's dead. Mods should change the link to the above. Credits to teknikal for the .srt. Smile

tokyo shounenOffline
Total posts: 262
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks Big Smile
MoerkJOffline
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

zdoon wrote:
tokyo shounen wrote:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=535

The link on the first page goes to ahq.com or something, and it's dead. Mods should change the link to the above. Credits to teknikal for the .srt. Smile

hmm, i added the link several months ago (on Oct 23, 2004) ... scratch
look under the edit by moderator: line, mkay.

sugarorspiceOffline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the English subtitles, I am enjoying this series very much! Smile
madyjuneOffline
Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've just checked back the subtitle for episode 1 and some of the errors had been fixed now. Thanks.

fashionistaOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: thank you so much   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much for the subtitles..i was able to watch the episodes and with that im really thankful...i LOVE this series!!!Smile
ericfOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 330
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

So, did anyone get the DVDs with english subtitles off of yesasia?
I read somewhere in a thread here that the subtitles were bad. Can anyone comment on that? I would like to know how "bad" they are if I'm going to buy it.

Thank you.
ericf
DaijoubuuOffline
Total posts: 90
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I checked on YesAsia and the DVD they sold are from Bitwin (korean compagny), so it's highly possible that the subs are in engrish

kdrama translated by YesAsia themselve should be excellent

Fansubber
Total posts: 330
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Most movies on DVD from Korea have great english subtitles. But the Bitwin subs are bad, then? I'm not sure I have any DVDs from them but I know Spectrum had some Truly bad engrish on Il Mare.

ericf
rmc
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: full house subs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi... i was able to dl 100MB files (eps 11-16) of full house from a clubbox.. however, both the lyon subs and the icedrama srts are not in sync with the files. does anybody know how to adjust it? Im using DivXSubtitle Player
eleizenOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for the subtitles...

pete12chuOffline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you 4 da subs!!! Big Smile
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Jump to: