http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

[KMOVIE] Antique Bakery 2008

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iki_Iki_BanaanOffline

Total posts: 136
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: [KMOVIE] Antique Bakery 2008   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi, does anyone know where to download (or watch) this movie (with eng subs)?

I've been really wanting to see this movie for a long time and i've been searching here on d-a for a while, but without success (idk if there are even movies here Suprise)
anyhow, i would really appreciate it if you could help me out (:

i like the lead actors in this movie, joo ji hoon and kim jae wook
i liked their acting in goong and 1st shop of coffee prince (resp.)
so those too combined in this movie looks really interesting ^^

Tokyo Dogs ❤ IRIS

seraphariaOffline

Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

If you are registered at avistaz.com you can dl the series. I'm also interested in this series but I don't know anyone who has an account. Sad
phalkenOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

As far as I know there's no subs for it out yet =/

Which I find kind of strange, since it's been three months and the lead actors in this are so popular @_@; I wonder if any group is working on the subs =/
mueslikruemelOffline

Total posts: 47
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

the DVD isn't out yet, but the first press limited edition will be released on March 17th. (DVD Region Code 3 btw T_T)
There exists a mq fancam version but the sound is totaly off.

Just wait for like 2 weeks and I'm sure there will be a eng subbed version Big Smile
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You can find subs & download links here: http://community.livejournal.com/asian_doramas/274658.html#cutid1
Iki_Iki_BanaanOffline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

oh thanks guys, i've found it already ^^
on AM-Addiction.com ^^

the movie was awesome ^^
the way it's filmed, storyline and of course the hot actors *Q* hehe
it was kind of different from the usual kmovies, but i liked it ^^

Tokyo Dogs ❤ IRIS
mcjayjayOffline

Total posts: 303
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

can anyone pls direct me to where i can download it??
thank you

Dong Bang Shin Ki forever in my heart <3
Iki_Iki_BanaanOffline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

as jav_sol said; http://community.livejournal.com/asian_doramas/274658.html#cutid1 (;

i found it on; http://www.am-addiction.com

Tokyo Dogs ❤ IRIS
mcjayjayOffline

Total posts: 303
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Iki_Iki_Banaan wrote:
as jav_sol said; http://community.livejournal.com/asian_doramas/274658.html#cutid1 (;

i know, thanks, but both sites dont work.. its ok i found it on aznv so ill watch it there

thanks =)

Dong Bang Shin Ki forever in my heart <3
ikbenliefOffline

Total posts: 47
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

mcjayjay wrote:
Iki_Iki_Banaan wrote:

i know, thanks, but both sites dont work.. its ok i found it on aznv so ill watch it there

thanks =)

You can DDL alot of movies here on lets look. This is link voor Antique Bakery movie:
http://lets-look.com/index.php?showtopic=11742
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

mcjayjay wrote:
Iki_Iki_Banaan wrote:

thanks =)

Ok, cool, but what do you mean that the asia_doramas LJ community doesn't work? I got that movie off there hardsubbed. If you click on the hardsubbed links you can also watch it on megavideo.
Iki_Iki_BanaanOffline

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hmm yea lol both sites work for me o;

for am-addiction you need to register though..

Tokyo Dogs ❤ IRIS
dai-kunOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Edited.. let me read something
Mafee_TarkeezOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thx 2 all who helped here.. but if can find me links for torrnt or direct links other than mega upload
i'll be sooo thankful T__T .. MU doesn't work in my country ,, and all the links mentiond here are MU
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Mafee_Tarkeez wrote:
thx 2 all who helped here.. but if can find me links for torrnt or direct links other than mega upload
i'll be sooo thankful T__T .. MU doesn't work in my country ,, and all the links mentiond here are MU

Well if rapidshare works for you, try here: http://tehparadox.com/forum/f56/antique-dvdrip-276593/
Iki_Iki_BanaanOffline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@mafee; the site that i gave doesn't only provide MU links, but also Rapidshare and another one (idk that one pinch)

Tokyo Dogs ❤ IRIS
AlienriceballOffline

Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Iki_Iki_Banaan wrote:
oh thanks guys, i've found it already ^^
on AM-Addiction.com ^^

the movie was awesome ^^
the way it's filmed, storyline and of course the hot actors *Q* hehe
it was kind of different from the usual kmovies, but i liked it ^^

On am-addiction.com is it just streaming or downloading??
Iki_Iki_BanaanOffline

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@alienriceball: they have both, but the download is only available for registered users (i think)

Tokyo Dogs ❤ IRIS
AlienriceballOffline

Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Iki_Iki_Banaan wrote:
@alienriceball: they have both, but the download is only available for registered users (i think)

Thanks! I did register. It is kind of confusing but it worked out alright. ^_^
cinderella2bOffline
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: ???   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Iki_Iki_Banaan wrote:

I registered a long time ago, and I love the site. Recently I tried to DL some movies when it says the site does not exist anymore. Do you have any clue to what happened?
caramelchampagneOffline

Total posts: 198
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: TO IKI IKI   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

HERE U GO THESE LINKS

#Rapidshare Links

[Mod edit: Links removed -- Sorry, per our No Movies Policy, download links to movies are not allowed]
kazu123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wait for subs, it's not out yet. Mad
madmanoutOffline
Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

How's this movie? I still haven't had the chance to watch this. My friend says this a good film to watch. Smile

Ethlenn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

A good, funny movie to watch. If you seek some intellectual stuff, watch Kubrick movies, this is an entertainment, baby^^
I watched it like 4 times, and I had great time.

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG
FantasticalOffline

Total posts: 430
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is this the one with the gay characters that is based on the anime?
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yup, the same^^

Popularity? Since I know what it means to be forgotten, I won''t be shaken by it. KNG
FantasticalOffline

Total posts: 430
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ethlenn wrote:
Yup, the same^^

oh...Imma grab that...I wish it ould have been a live action draa instead. there aren't many queer dramas out there but plenty of yaoi anime and manga
I haven't seen any queer manwha...hhhmmm...
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I like, like like Joo Ji Hoon, so naturally, I watched it^^ And I loved him in it.

I will patiently wait for his military duty to end, but since he started this February (I guess), a long waiting... Wub

Antique photo 01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  62.43 KB
 Viewed:  10224 Time(s)

Antique photo 01.jpg

Antique.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89 KB
 Viewed:  10224 Time(s)

Antique.jpg

hmseenOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

what i get is this

Error
You are not authorized to view this protected entry.

for http://community.livejournal.com/asian_doramas/274658.html#cutid1 -

I am able to go to the AM-Addiction website..but have not tried to access the contents as yet.
third1014Offline

Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: help!!! hehe   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi there... it's been awhile since i've been here... didn't know the thread is now on its third part... aside from being a movie/drama( i like to call it TV series)... i also am a music video and kpop/jpop enthusiast... if you could help me out... please HELP me and/or update me on where i can download JK movies/MV's/music/TV series... somtimes i have a hardtime downloading drama's here at d-addicts... i prefer Torrents, but anything will do as long i can download and watch... my friends keep bugging me to download performances/concerts of JK bands/groups... but i don't know where to start... direct download is kindof a hassle coz you hav to download part1-2-3-4-5 etc... it takes too long... HELP me out please!!!

P.S- been a way coz i was caught up in skul. please help me and update me on anything nice and cool and worth my attention in the JK entertainment scene... if you can reccomend anything... just tell me... thanks...
third1014Offline

Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: torrent?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

does any one know where i can download in torrent files?
tvxq4everOffline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

mcjayjay wrote:
can anyone pls direct me to where i can download it??
thank you

i got it from MegaUpload at this link:
http://silentregrets.com/kmovies/antique-bakery.php
hope this helps
I'm a DBSK Fan too! Big Smile
Dong Bang Shin Ki FIGHTING!!!
*Xiah Junsu Oppa FIGHTING!!!! <3
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: torrent?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

third1014 wrote:
does any one know where i can download in torrent files?

Either demonoid or Asiatorrents (former Avistaz). Both require registration.

YuriBooOffline

Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

oh, guys, thanks ~~
i could find it, too.
you helped me a lot.
THANKS~
MiRiNHaOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

O lo~ve this movie so much~
And it's so funny how I just downloaded it, like, a week ago. And I'm still seeding.
It's 2 files in avi, with soft English sub. Hope that helps. ^^

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4753752/Antique_(2008).4753752.TPB.torrent
PeggyOffline
Total posts: 1952
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just watched this movie for the xxxxteenth time. Just posted about it on that site and put up a new post re 'What happened in 2008.

I love this movie.
Ethlenn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

What do you mean by "any movie"? He has only 2 of them.
Or you can buy DVD, not that expensive too.
Not mysoju.

shinteeOffline
Total posts: 56
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: to all whom still might be interested in this movie   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

MiRiNHa wrote:
O lo~ve this movie so much~
And it's so funny how I just downloaded it, like, a week ago. And I'm still seeding.
It's 2 files in avi, with soft English sub. Hope that helps. ^^

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4753752/Antique_(2008).4753752.TPB.torrent

I am downloading from this torrent right now - dunno abt the quality - but all the previous links that everyone was so kind to suggest, do not work unfortunately. I tried paradox.com and the others as well.

Thanks for posting it up here!
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: