Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Sweet 18 [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iceberriOffline
Total posts: 896
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Sweet 18 [Eng Subs] (Complete)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episodes 1-16

loveforeverOffline
Total posts: 43
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: help...   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Could some one help me for Sweet 18 Ep 8 Sub? I had download the sweet 18 complete sub but whan I watch the EP 8, there does not have sub? Can someone help me for that...Please Thanksssss Crying
bludawn
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: help...   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

loveforever wrote:
Could some one help me for Sweet 18 Ep 8 Sub? I had download the sweet 18 complete sub but whan I watch the EP 8, there does not have sub? Can someone help me for that...Please Thanksssss Crying

you have to rename the sub file to the same name as the avi, or vice versa

i.e.
sweet18.avi
sweet18.srt
loveforeverOffline
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: help   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I remane the sub file to avi, but the problem is the same. When I open it in Media player classic, it does not have sub. Then I load the sub but it said : "To load the sub you have to change the video renderer type and reopen the file : _ Direct show: WMR7 or WMR9 renderless _ Realmedia: special renderer for Realmedia, or open it throught Directshow
_ Quicktime: Dx7 or Dx9 rendere for quicktime _ Shock Wave: n/a "
How could I fix that problem and could you please help me Thankssss
bludawn
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

do you have vobsub?
otherwise you could try downloading bsplayer and load the subs through there
neonkinpatsuOffline

Total posts: 1254
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: help   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

loveforever wrote:
I remane the sub file to avi, but the problem is the same. When I open it in Media player classic, it does not have sub. Then I load the sub but it said : "To load the sub you have to change the video renderer type and reopen the file : _ Direct show: WMR7 or WMR9 renderless _ Realmedia: special renderer for Realmedia, or open it throught Directshow

I think I know what the problem is. Go to View>Options>Playback>Output.

In the DirectShowVideo section, select WMR9 (renderless). Hit "apply" and "ok".

Close your player. Open up the player again and try your file. The subs should load automatically then. If not, go to File>Load Subtitles and yeah, do your thing by picking the correct sub file. Laugh

That should do it Smile

Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.
loveforeverOffline
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: thankss   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

THnks you guuys Finally I could watch the movie thanksss Wub Big Smile
MerskOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Newbie   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello,

I thought I ask my questions here.

I'm a newbie to downloading movies from the net so could you tell me what I need to get started.

I've been searching for sites to download kdrama with english subtitles till I chance upon this site, for without english subtitles I'll not be able to enjoy kdrama.

Pls be gentle with me. I currently have a Mac machine but advice on PCs must do for now. Thanks in advance.
urkoreanfanOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi,

I am new here. I would like to dl this series. But, it's no longer available. please help, thanks
cheeserineOffline

Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you! thank you very much! Wub
kaaaaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i downloaded the subs.. but WInzip says it cant open it since it Glare "doesnt appear to be a valid archive" ive tried to redownload many times...but it still doesnt work.... whats wrong.... some one please reply!!!!!!! Glare
kaaaaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

never mind... it worked this time w00t ... its just about the 30th time ive downloaded it .....grrr... pale
mooseOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 36
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

are these the same subs for the matroska version available? Unsure
DarReNzOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 453
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

the subs are already in .... you just need to download the package .......
Adamantine
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 8 of the AVI version doesn't have the srt file with it.
puccakiss79Offline

Total posts: 953
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Adamantine wrote:
Episode 8 of the AVI version doesn't have the srt file with it.
it's avaible in the file from the first post in the thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Oh jeez, I didn't even see that.
Wwaldo37Offline

Total posts: 412
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ummmm cheeserine.... Interesting icon pale
sze_szeOffline
Total posts: 70
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the subs ^_^ it does have ep 8 srt file in it
rcruzOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

puccakiss: forgive my naivity, but where exactly can i find the srt file of ep8
leeunitOffline
Total posts: 482
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

rcruz wrote:
puccakiss: forgive my naivity, but where exactly can i find the srt file of ep8

On the first page of this very thread. Just download and unzip.
chrIsRENEOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Need Help on Subtitle   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi,

I needed some help in getting the Eng Subtitle for Sweet 18. I tried downloading VobSob, FFDSHOW and installing Matroska Pack... Sad tried almost everything that was mentioned here in order to watch Sweet 18 with Eng Subtitle... BUT I still can't get it out.. Crazy Please help... I am not too sure where did I miss out.. I could view the drama with perfect sound BUT no eng subtitle.. which is as good as I don't understand.. i'm about to give up..sigh..
Wwaldo37Offline

Total posts: 412
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I made three edits to typos in sweet18_15.srt.

Changed ' t ' into ' not '

line numbers:
sweet18_15-orig.srt:1509:I'll support you and t oppose it.
sweet18_15-orig.srt:1795:You'd better t ignore me
sweet18_15-orig.srt:2040:I hope she's t always

I don't know if this bothered anyone else but it was easy to fix.
I hope nobody minds me posting the changes (a little late since everyone has probably watched the show already)
Note: I made edits to the version 1-16 zip in message 1 (which is not the ver in torrent).

However, I think I like the timing in the ver that came with ep 15.torrent better (1 sec diff)

sweet18_15.srt
 Description:
Corrected 3 'not' typos

Download
 Filename:  sweet18_15.srt
 Filesize:  49.3 KB
 Downloaded:  663 Time(s)

congminh6Offline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

anyone know how to fix the sub and movies, i saw the eps 2 but there is something wrong with the sub.

I dont know what number (in timming section of sub) is best. Any ideas?

Thank guys
abzlykewhoaOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi.. i need help with the subtitle...i downloded da vobsub n all buh nutting happenin... any1 can help meeh??.... i did put the same name too for sa avi n srt.....

or how do u load da sub file???

Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: help   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

neonkinpatsu wrote:
loveforever wrote:

Close your player. Open up the player again and try your file. The subs should load automatically then. If not, go to File>Load Subtitles and yeah, do your thing by picking the correct sub file. Laugh

That should do it Smile

hey..... i have the same problem...... i tried all the thing i sed ^^ buh still doesnt work.... help!!

Total posts: 137
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

anybody got a clue with what happened with Ep5's subs cutting half way through the show?
lollipop88Offline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: tHe suBs   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

tHere's nO subs for episode 8 "sweet 18" Sad
lilaznldyOffline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yes there is...go to the subtitle section...

edit: ooops, didnt notice ur in that section...well...its in the sweet 18 thread...its a rar of the complete subs...

shinboiOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big Smile thankyou for posting sub!!! i love u man!!! Wub .......jk..... really though, THANKS!!!!!
L1ttl3_G1rlOffline
Total posts: 48
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this subs are for 350mb avi format or 700mb avi format or asf format??
DarReNzOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 453
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

L1ttl3_G1rl wrote:
this subs are for 350mb avi format or 700mb avi format or asf format??

350mb ... the 700mb is not avi version its mkv .....

org_johor
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Sweet 18 raw files   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I am newbie here...but this forum is so...so...so...happening Big Smile Just wanna ask if u guys where can I download sweet 18 raw avi files since full subs is already available. I cannot downlood using torrent because it is blocked by my university network.

Thanks in advance...and so many thanks for sharing great stuff here Big Smile
bebebombasticOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

CAn someone tell me where to DL the rest of the drama?? I have up till ep.11 and that's it. It's gettin really frustrating bcz I'm pratically addicted to this drama and it suck that i have to stop half way. Please help me out....ThankYou
LittleGreenGrasshopperOffline
Total posts: 501
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

bebebombastic wrote:
CAn someone tell me where to DL the rest of the drama?? I have up till ep.11 and that's it. It's gettin really frustrating bcz I'm pratically addicted to this drama and it suck that i have to stop half way. Please help me out....ThankYou

You referring to the subs, or the video? You can find the videos here. Next time, just do a search for it under the torrents page.
barzaerOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

umm just a question....i noticed that the 700mb avi version i got from lollol's clubbox has better quality than the 350mb one....i tried the subs here and they worked, but the timing can be slightly fixed. has anybody timed the subs to the 700mb version? if not, then can somebody teach me how to time? i really want to help :p thanks! Big Smile
apples
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

the 700 mb version has an eng hardsub
barzaerOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

no it doesn't....maybe its the mkv version that you're mentioning...the one i have is a raw avi version which is 700mb....since its been mentioned though, does anybody know where i can find the mkv file aside from the tracker? Big Smile
apples
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yep, i was referring to the mkv version.
KenQuekOffline
Total posts: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Anybody holding the subs for the 700mb version from lollol's clubbox would you mind sharing? Big Smile
leeunitOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

KenQuek wrote:
Anybody holding the subs for the 700mb version from lollol's clubbox would you mind sharing? Big Smile

The subs provided here were done for the 350MB files but you can always re-time them yourself. Shouldn't take more than a few seconds.
KenQuekOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

apples wrote:

Even the mkv version is still considered softsubed. The subtitles were not "burnt" into the video at all. Smile

I'm looking for the subs for lollol's clubbox 700mb version. Anyone has it?
leeunitOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

KenQuek wrote:
apples wrote:

Even the mkv version is still considered softsubed. The subtitles were not "burnt" into the video at all. Smile

Try reading above?
KenQuekOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

leeunit wrote:
KenQuek wrote:
apples wrote:

Try reading above?

Well, i would be glad if someone had already fixed the timings.
KenQuekOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@barzaer: If you have the subs for lollol's version pls let me know asap.

I will also start correcting the subs and post them here when ready.

Cheers. Roll Eyes
yeonwooOffline
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i need the subs for the episode 14 of Sweet 18.Can someone upload for me coz i can't seem to dl the subtitles?Thanks.
KenQuekOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yeonwoo wrote:
i need the subs for the episode 14 of Sweet 18.Can someone upload for me coz i can't seem to dl the subtitles?Thanks.

Which version of sub do you need? 350mb? lollol's 700mb?

I am currently adjusting the subs timing for lollol's clubbox version. Now finished with ep5.

I can send you when i'm finished. Big Smile
klevbOffline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thx a lot this series so cute Wub
KenQuekOffline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yesh, I just finished watching.

And here is the subtitles i promised to share. They are for the lollol's clubbox version.

*There is something strange with ep08, seems like there are 2 version, but i can't find the correct sub. So for that you will have to find your own sub.

Sweet 18 subs.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Sweet 18 subs.rar
 Filesize:  192.96 KB
 Downloaded:  1011 Time(s)

amyliazOffline
Total posts: 18
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: help   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

neonkinpatsu wrote:
loveforever wrote:

That should do it Smile

I have the same problem! And it does not work when i do that. >.< Please help.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: