http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Can you tell me if this is a good source for K-drama?

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> KDrama on DVD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yukino MiyazawaOffline

Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Can you tell me if this is a good source for K-drama?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to know if malkee.com was an okay place to order drama from? Has anyone heard if they are legit or do they steal your credit card/paypal info?

groink

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is that the right domain name? All I get is an Arabic web site.

4. The Internet is international. Respect regional and cultural values.
HanjaeOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 141
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

She means this one:

http://www.mallkee.com/

You'd want to make sure what versions they stock, too. The English subs would probably be extremely dodgy if they're the Chinese versions.
groink

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

You must look at the prices as well. Something like a 16-episode series for under US$10.00 is IMHO flaming bootleg. Prices for legit DVDs should be over US$50.00.

--- groink

4. The Internet is international. Respect regional and cultural values.
sabriyahmOffline

Total posts: 286
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

These DVD's practically scream bootleg. And I would never gove my credit card info online to such a site.

FBPPreludeOffline

Total posts: 41
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Those definitely look like bootleg dvds. I wouldn't buy them. Real versions are usually $50 and over.
Try these sites.

dvdfromkorea.com (ships from korea) (real Korean release with english subs) Shipping time depends on shipping option. I ordered Sassy Girl, Chun-hyang from here. Order shipped within 24 hours. Should be receiving it by the end of this week.

scarecrow.com (located in seattle, wa) (type in Korean Drama for a list of dramas) (ordered coffee prince from here very fast shipping)

www.yesasia.com (reliable and fast shipping)

www.dvdasian.com

www.kbs-america.com (kbs dramas)
meepOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

dude... you... fken rock. I found the boxset on dvdfromkorea.com I was looking for chun-hyang!
kanshuOffline
Total posts: 66
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Does anyone know if www.walawala.net is a good source?
noonieOffline
Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

they also stock good dramas at Target and amazon and borders I would never buy from other sites because they tend to have very bad return policys and most even if it looks good are bootleg.. borders is the offical site for YA entertaiment dramas
lilkkjo082004Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: lookin for movie ?   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Im looking for a movie called koshonin the movie and i cant seem to find it anywhere but bootleg sites. I'm lookin for a dvd with good english subs... cheers
trikwa2005Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Malkee.com   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Good site for cheap Kdrama but not for DVD's with English subtitles. They start off well but the last couple of episode is translated by someone with a poor understanding of English and it makes the episodes very hard to understand. The picture is great but lacking in subs. You information is safe, but good luck trying to get a refund.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> KDrama on DVD All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: