http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

Dating on earth (DBSK)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Other Korean TV Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaeHoTNESSOffline
Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Dating on earth (DBSK)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Sorry if i put this in the wrong forum.

Anyway, I'm just wondering when Dating on earth will be released with eng subs.. Or has it already been released? I can't find it anywhere...

thanks Smile

littlemonkey_3000Offline
Total posts: 113
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Dating on Earth has not even been realeased yet. I don't know why though. Its done filming but never been realeased at all. Still waiting for it too.

Total posts: 10
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

It hasn't even been released in Korea yet? Blink weird
co0o0olOffline

Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this is the first time i hear about Dating on earth (DBSK)

is that a movie or what ???
KissedInuyashaOffline

Total posts: 55
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Taken from Wikipedia:

" * [Unreleased] Dating on Earth

Dating on Earth involves all five members, but only Micky and Hero are main characters. The drama has Micky married to a high school teacher (Played by Seo Hyun Jin from the group M.I.L.K)[citation needed] with whom Hero falls in love. U-Know, Max, and Xiah play minor roles. The release date for the drama has not been confirmed, even though the drama was shot in 2006."

I'm wondering what's up with it as well. I've seen some of the making-of scenes floating around. I wonder why it's taken them two years and still no release? Crying
Puppet PrincessOffline

Total posts: 2285
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

It's possible it was canceled. That does happen. A lot of movies and shows rot in cans on a shelf and never see daylight ever.

Dramatic and Cinematic
KissedInuyashaOffline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Puppet Princess wrote:
It's possible it was canceled. That does happen. A lot of movies and shows rot in cans on a shelf and never see daylight ever.

I thought their mini-dramas and the like were really popular. I wonder why they would do that. Of course if it never releases we'll probably never find out why.
poruchunOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for this one.
Until nowaday I graduated ,it still unreleases.

= ='a
eukyangkyangOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i've heard that it will come out soon...sept ??....dunno wheter it's rumours or what...
SSpiegelOffline

Total posts: 497
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I heard it's announced to come out at about the same time as the next Korean album. So that'll be in the fall.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Well, at least that's something. I'm really excited for the new Korean album (I always liked their Korean stuff better) So that's something else to look forward to!
eukyangkyangOffline
Total posts: 8
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

everyone really into it right...!!! hope it'll come out as our wish...they really focusing the shows in japan.... i wonder why??
KissedInuyashaOffline

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Because popularity in Japan reaches farther. Though now...I could be wrong. They want to conquer Asia, so they are on their way. : ) Another reason could be $. I hear Korean record sales are down, I don't know about Japan...

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2008/01/201_17731.html
olsendorothyOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

From what I've read, they will release Dating On Earth this coming September, and they'll be releasing their Korean album at the same time.

Been waiting for this drama for a long time~
chibi_kawaiiOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i forgot i saw from where bout it says its confirmed that Dating On Earth will be released in SEPTEMBER!!
abermoose005Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Dating on earth (DBSK)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

JaeHoTNESS wrote:
Sorry if i put this in the wrong forum.

Anyway, I'm just wondering when Dating on earth will be released with eng subs.. Or has it already been released? I can't find it anywhere...

thanks Smile
xiah1fanOffline

Total posts: 261
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

chibi_kawaii wrote:
i forgot i saw from where bout it says its confirmed that Dating On Earth will be released in SEPTEMBER!!

Omg..yeyeyeeyyeyeyeyey!!!!....Cant wait....
lmaonadeOffline
Total posts: 85
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

it'll proly come out with their new korean album
which comes out sept 24
Dalila12Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: check this site   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

im to say, the DBSK movie Dating on Earth has been canceled. Crying if you don't believe me check out this site: http://ndhaa-loves-dbsk.blogspot.com/2008/11/dbsk-movie-dating-on-earth-cancelled.html.
guinluvscOffline

Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I found it on YouTube! There are ten parts to the movie! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ0-0tQWmlQ

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment -> Other Korean TV Shows All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: