http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Yamashita Tomohisa

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 152, 153, 154  Next
Jump to page:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment -> Japanese Actors & Actresses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiZBuinOffline

Total posts: 247
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

KuroiUsagi wrote:

OMG LOL I loved when he said that ice pick thing pinch I read a fic about Jin and Pi "practicing" English 8D

Haha, I Looooved it.. I got so frutrated becuase Junno was being so STUPID !! he really didnt get a thing!! And I loooove Jin's "american" accent.. Though the "**** ice pick" thing was kinda surprising.

aralelingOffline

Total posts: 236
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

That vote still going around? I thought it is for 2007. Hmm, anyway I still voted for Pi. Kame votes are so far Blink

zephyrisOffline
Total posts: 93
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

uwaa~~ i totally forgot to post the jweb translation here >_>

----------

1.13 PM

konbanchiwa!

yesterday recorded the "Saturday Night Chubaw" (チューボーですよ)

met with Sakai san which i havent seen in a long time!

together we carried out a cooking competition!

airs next week on the 15th
please everyone must watch oh

today's weather is also good!
today this morning came to Akasaka's new scenic spot the Akasaka Sacas for a ribbon cutting opening ceremony!

first time experiencing, was nervous ah.

after that also carried out another activity,
made some free time, to be on "NEWS23"!
because of movie promotions therefore went on the news program
seems like seldom/rarely have this kind of opportunity!

really is a honorable/glorious matter.

once again i feel that
its because of everyone's blessings.
thank you

opens in cinemas the day after tomorrow.

now restlessness and anticipation/expectancy are intertwined in an unimaginable feeling!

-Saturday Night Chubaw: a cooking program on TBS, Pi went on the show once during his kurosagi drama days.
-NEWS23: a night news program on TBS
KuroiUsagiOffline

Total posts: 708
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Maa.. Jin tends to steal lines from famous people anyways pinch I still remember that Justin Timberlake one Beating heart

zephyris: Thank for the translations! Wub Pi seems really talkative today ne :3 When I was reading the "Akasaka Sacas" part I was going @.@ Too many ka's pinch

Ahh Pi we're rooting for you! All hail Kurosagi m( _ _ )m

Yamapi's hanizOffline

Total posts: 460
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

awwww...so long entry today, ne... Wub I'm so happy because he didn't have time to write yesterday...
I can't wait to see Chubaw... Smile and of course the Kurosagi movie... pinch I'm sure that he is really nervous and excited... Big Smile

Total posts: 1706
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Lolz these fav. Johnnys votes well they go on FOREVER and it really dont mean anything XDDDD~~~we usued to have em in the old pi thread constantly until we noticed that actually whats it gonna bring us XDDDDD~~~~

Uwaa ppl already got they calender *can't wait for mine*~~~weee XDDDD and yes cant wait for Kurosagi tomorrow~~~ IM EXCITED WEEE

oh and again that Passion contest thingy in HQ~~ Ive finished DLing it and I will upload so if anybody wants ^^ i'll give BUT BEWARNED Its like 1.3 GB each file~~~ ok theres just 2 of them XDDD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the Jweb. cheers Pi wrote a long one. His Kurosagi starting soon ne.
Those Johnny Calendar such as News one is being released already? How come I saw someone scan it in news jpop. Blink Release earlier than schedule date?

LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Some get theyre stuff Earlier or it just so happens that it really was released today or yesterday who knows XDDD I know I'll have to wait at least 3 weeks from now until I get mine...

Total posts: 794
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The calendar official date is 7th of March but they always get on sale earlier. Somehow i don't really like the calendar. I wanted to buy it so bad but now that i actually seen it and concerning the fact i'm so broke gaaah Neutral ...

Anyway i couldn't help myself and i just had to rip off those English lines of Yamapi in NWP and the Making of Kuro w00t

Listen to Akira say fall in LOVE

Tower BRIDGE + Daiba Senorita (i just had to include that one Big Smile )
Too bad he messes up at the end when he says TSU instead of To =)

Beating heart Akira
Credit: asianfanatics
PiZBuinOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Uwaaah.. my calenders were shipped today, made me REALLY SURPRICED !
I've heard people are dissappointed but I'm still longing for having mine !! Wii...pinch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

well thats Johnnys u get some u take some XDDD~~~ Johnny cant always make us happy =DDD why do ppl get confermation emails and Bobo aint getting one from mine... ;OO, it says still processing DX thats MEAN~~~~I WANNA TOOO....

well if the release date for the calender is today then f*** yes asia for saying something else really... now they changed it too March 7th~~~ so why isnt bobo getting a confermation???? KATO DO SOMETHING !!!! pinch I demand you to XDDDDD

Total posts: 95
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Found this.

Hidden:

KYAAA ~ ~ ~~ !!
Yamapii in school uniform!

Hidden:

ahhh.. the memories.

LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The first pic OI saw too somewhere on LJ pinch and the 2nd and 3rd pic are cute~~~ I like his Light hair maybe he should try that again instead of all the dark colours~~~XDDDDD

Total posts: 83
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

239 pages... monster thread, but worthy subject matter. *drools*

Could use more links though.

Subject to terms and availability.

SPQd-a
LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

WELL HELLO THAR~~~ I AM WORKING ON THAT LINK THINGY XDDD and I do not know why I just wrote that in caps but HEY I did pinchD~~~ Its just that I am Uploading some Pi hotness in HD so YES~~ hehe e.e

and WOW ur from Tokyo~~~ be my friend??? Kazama (me) is nice and wants friends xDDD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Not originally from Tokyo, but it's a great place to be. I'm actually near Tokyo, but nice all the same. CAPS WORK BUT still eagerly anticipating the links.

SPQd-a
LotikumaOffline

Total posts: 432
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello Minna ~
Genki?

Tomorrow's Kurosagi * dances*
Aaaaah Japanese are so lucky T_T
I'd like too see it in the Cinema toooo
Like.. HUGE Pi Hotness 8DDD
LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

YESH~~~ thats nice to know I want to go to Tokio too and a friend I know shes from Okinawa ^^. I KNOW THEY WORKZ AND ME IS ALL IN THAR =D~~~ yes its like my UL speed sucks ass... <.< sometimes XDDD And my comp always hates on me and desides nope I dont wanna work for u pinchD

I already said this like 2 times pinchD but im uploading that Passion Contest thingy pi was in I too found a HD version so Im uploading it for a friend ^^;; lolz~~~

Total posts: 512
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hello !!
gnossienneslent : welcome ^^
Alecsa-chan : thank you for the rip ne !!..
Hmm i have a question.. anyone knows where i can find softsubs of the making of Kurosagi because i already downloaded it twice withous subs (the complete/uncomplete issue) and i just don't want to download a third version again.. so anyone.. help.. kudasai... Crying
Kazama : gaah i still haven't received my cd you know.. i am getting a little nervous now.... checking my mailboxes everyday.. twice !
EDit :
Kazama : hai i got the shipment notice from yesasia... so i guess i'll go stalking my post office lool..Fear . For Kurosagi's making-of.. i know she subbed it but i wanted not to download the big video file once again.. just the subtitles.. that's why i was asking for softsubs.. but thanks anyway Laugh

Last edited by ellas on Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Newshfan Subbed the making of kurosagi so just go on her LJ and DL it XDDD~~~

If u orderd over Yes Asia tell them to resend a notification that its been shipped (if U didnt get that already, but I guess u did) and if all not helps scream f*** the post office XDDD~~~ jk ^^.
I really hope u get it, I know mine went thru Costoms AGAIN... since It was open... it had a hole... so yup, I have to wait extra EVERYtime ;OO; maybe thats why Its taking so long.

Total posts: 117
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Haah Tongue
Yeah.. Pi's English....

-- is love pinch

I also found an english sentence.. from Yamapi pinch Don't move! Give me the money xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks, Ellas. A much more civilized welcome than I got on another thread.

La Reunion... must be tough living there. ha!

I'll have to dust off my French and pay you a visit... too cold here.

SPQd-a
zephyrisOffline
Total posts: 93
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ohh here's the latest yamapi jweb translation

---------
12.02 PM

konbanchiwa!

today the whole day, or should i say starting from yesterday
in order to promote the movie <<Kurosagi>> stayed at TBS the whole day.

now im currently looking at yesterday's meet-up on the newspaper.

found out something interesting!

Toshiba notePC corporation website changed into an image of kurosaki!
the clever cat is also there oh.
really cute

and if you have a blog
i heard that you can also install a plugin that lets you select clothes for kurosaki's attire ne.

to be able to do such a great thing
TOshiba notePC, really is the best!

really thankful and appreciate to Toshiba.
extremely thankful/grateful!

---------

i got emails from yesasia, saying that its shipped. so im guessing sometime next week i'll get my calenders xD
lasenoritaOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

If anyone's interested in checking out the Toshiba website that Yamapi's raving about, clicky here.

It's in Japanese but if you look around, you'll find Yamapi videos, a dress-up game (lol), and other Kurosagi extras. They've even got Kurosaki holding a notebook. Laugh

Last edited by lasenorita on Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Were not all so mean here e.e just sarcastic mostly XDDD jk ^^ Wleocme to the wonderful world of Pi XDDDD *opens gates* Where Yamashita Tomohisa is our god pinch and he likes it too obviously

as seen here pinchD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hahaha.. I don't know what to say..
Hahah just laughing.. Kazama you are weird today. Very weird!
I was supposed to say something but you made me speachless..
Are you getting your calender through bobo?
I heard she got anan!

Just a fill in.. I think YesAsia's shipping takes much longer lately.. half a year ago I got my things in 5 days.. now I have to wait 8!!! pinch
So I guess I'll have my calenders next friday, if nothing unexpected appears.

well I had a question about Pi, but Kazamas bakaness made me forgot. LOLZ..!

Hey is it just me, but where is Shoonie? Has she gone on vaccation?Or why isn't she online lately?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Welcome Welcome =)
it's amazing that they changed it to Kurosagi!! =O
Like... They'll do a Kurosagi Computer xDDDD [ THat's be great O_O]

Hum.. I'm sure that Pipi loves to expose his body ~
THe sound of sreaming fangirls maybe .. turn him on !! O_O
LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Well yesh im happy that todays friday and im gonna go party soon XDDDD so yesh LET MI BE BAKA :/v ^^ always at ur services XDDDD ^^ hehe e.e

Yes Im getting AnAn, the calender and maybe a ViVi from Bobo ^^ for the Calender and Vivi (if I really want the ViVi) I'll give her the money ^^

and Shoonie's computer has a virus thats why shes not on she'll come back, gradually, soon I hope ;OO; SHOONIE I MISS CHU!!!!!! ♥♥♥

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
Wleocme to the wonderful world of Pi XDDDD *opens gates* Where Yamashita Tomohisa is our god pinch and he likes it too obviously

thumleft Yeah it resumes this thread.. right xD LooL.. (this sentence made me laugh too PiZBuin) Laugh
gnossienneslent : You know about La Reunion ? Big Smile Hai... please visit me people onegai shimasu.. fangirling with real persons is something i never experienced before you know.. though here no pipi magazine stores soo.. Crying
zephyris : arigatou !!!!!!
Lotikuma : annoh.. i agree with you.. i also wanted the Pipi's Kurosagi USB...

LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I cant be THAT funny now XDDD~~~ Really it just slipped into my mind and I let it out~~~sometimes I think Pi is a god that shines on us and brings us the daily dosage of him XDDD jk ^^ im on crack pinchD no im not im nervous DDX

Total posts: 794
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

crescent wrote:
Haah Tongue
Yeah.. Pi's English....

-- is love pinch

I also found an english sentence.. from Yamapi pinch Don't move! Give me the money xD
Sounds funny the way he says money xD where is it from?

Welcomey to the newbie ^^ gnossienneslent. Do enjoy your time here !

ellas: i'm sorry but there are no softsubs available as far as i know.

Beating heart Akira
Credit: asianfanatics
ellasOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Alecsa-chan : Ooooh.. thank you anyway.. Smile
About crescent's clip i believe it's from the Fever to Future making-of... someone corrects me if i'm wrong.. ^^
Ja~~

Yamapi's hanizOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yes...it's from Making of Fever to Future... Smile crescent: I agree...Pi's english is just LOVE... Beating heart

gnossienneslent: はじめまして! ようこそいらっしゃいました。 Smile

I got mail from cdjapan today...they have shipped my NewS calendar... cheers I can't wait to have it... pinch hopefully it will come soon... Big Smile
that Toshiba note website image was really beautiful... Wub

I hope that shoonie's computer will be alright soon...

Total posts: 656
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

huh.....DA stop sending me notification for this thread again Glare

@gnossienneslent, welcome to the thread. People in this thread are basicaly nice, but a bit weird Roll Eyes ....obsessed Laugh But I guess that's everybody in the fandom, ne??

Just got back from a long week at uni, there's so much to keep up to! Like, to whole day worth downloading from windjp Suprise

@Zephy, thanks for the translation....he finally write long entry. Though for publicity reason Roll Eyes

@PiZBuin....well, don't you think Kaza is weird more often than not??? Why are you even surprised??? Whistling

♥♥ Kato Shigeaki ♥ Koyama Keichiro ♥ Masuda Takahisa ♥ Nishikido Ryo ♥ Tegoshi Yuya ♥ Yamashita Tomohisa ♥♥
LotikumaOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I('d like to stop thoses notifications @_@ xD

Hey there Non-angelical ~

You guys are all getting the Calendar? Lucky T_____T
non-angelicalOffline

Total posts: 656
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

eh....really??? Then you wouldn't know if there's a new post >.<
The I wouldn't know what have I missed (that's why I don't want to stop the notification, let them be there, even if I couldn't visit at the moment, at least I could always check where I left off).

Should check to the bookstore on monday, if they got my calendar yet or not.

Ne~~Lotikuma, still watching the live show??? Unsure

♥♥ Kato Shigeaki ♥ Koyama Keichiro ♥ Masuda Takahisa ♥ Nishikido Ryo ♥ Tegoshi Yuya ♥ Yamashita Tomohisa ♥♥
LotikumaOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Non-angelical : ... You caught me again watching it .. xDDD I'm TOTALLY Watching the Live again xD But i watched NEWS's one before.. haaa ~ It had been a while soo i thiought that it'd be good. but i planned before watching NEWS's one to watch V6's one too xD
And i'm ... desesperalty looking for the Lyrics translations but .. I can't find the one that i want T____T

I wonder how the calendar will look like ~
I saw some pictures of Arashi's one.. They are totally hot so.. i think that NEWS's one will too ~
I wonder if Tegoshi will have his black hair or the blond one?
miepieOffline

Total posts: 509
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

But this test was a test, not an exam right?
I dunno, but I think it's really.. easy? I mean, even I was able to translate the sentence (even if I miss one word in my dictionary)... But the text was funny xD About robots" We once read a story about robots in our english classes... and then we had to do a "frozen image". Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile
Though the second word is not written there I think it must be the first answer, no?
Well, maybe I just think it's easy... Maybe it's very difficult in reality... oO
But English is my thing, so... Tongue
I always thought that german education is miserable... but it seems to be better than that... oO maybe...

Yamapis English is... funny? Interesting? Though I think it's a lot easier to understand him compared to other japanese people! His "definition" of money is well... interesting, too. Sounds a little like the japanese word "kane" (money) to me Big Smile Maybe a pun? Who knows...

A, the movie is out tomorrow! I wanna watch it!!
Yamapi's hanizOffline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Lotikuma: you can see the NewS calendar scans there -----> http://aya-takarai.livejournal.com/39439.html#cutid1
Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Awww !!
Arigatouuu !! I haven't been checking on the new scans and stuff thses days >___>
It's a pretty small one no? the calendar?

Ja ~
I have to sleep now ~
Oyasumi minna !!!
aralelingOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the Jweb. Pi promoting Kurosagi along with Toshiba. Laugh Clever cat? Blink

@ellas : Where does Reunion Island situated exactly? I mean near where.

@crescent : The Don't Move, Give me the Money, Laugh sound cute

@gnossienneslent : Hie, welcome to the thread Big Smile Let's have a happy time

On the side note, I finally received my TnN cd yesterday cheers

Namida IroOffline
Total posts: 346
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

araleling wrote:
Thanks for the Jweb. Pi promoting Kurosagi along with Toshiba. Laugh Clever cat? Blink

Lol. The clever cat that Pi was talking about must be Kurosaki's pet black cat that was in Kurosagi. xD

The movie starts airing today!! *O*
I envy those who are in Japan~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@Alecsa-chan Thanks. Nice to be here. Ha!

@Yamapi's haniz どうも。あの2葉の写真最高!ヤンピラブw

@araleling Yea for happy time.

If I've left anyone out thanks for your kindness as well.

SPQd-a
ellasOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Morning minna !
Kurosagi today !!!!!!! YAY I feel like you Namida Iro, envying those who are in Japan... boohoo.. *praying for a Dvd release soon* praying
Lotikuma : News' calendar is cute but small.. they are coasters Blink ... Original.. but... small
Araleling : Omedetou ! Nee.. still haven't received mine Glare And Reunion island is
Hidden:

In the Indian Ocean, between Madagascar and Mauritius Island.. Smile

KuroiUsagiOffline

Total posts: 708
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

OMG I love that Toshiba website pinch The CM's on there are cute :3 Lol, photoshopped Kurosaki pinch

Ne, today I went to get my hair cut like Pi's! (Only the front of course) It kinda looks like it =/ I put pics on my LJ pinch

Ahh gnossienneslent welcome Big Smile More and more people are joining Pi's thread Beating heart

capricorngalOffline
Total posts: 343
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Was the movie premiere today or yesterday? Where will Pi be at today?
LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The movie airs in the movies today the premiere screening was already last month I think~~ ^^, so I dont think Pi will be there ^^

Total posts: 343
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

LeckerSchmecker wrote:
The movie airs in the movies today the premiere screening was already last month I think~~ ^^, so I dont think Pi will be there ^^

hey thks. Perhaps his friends will go see the public screening then...any idea how long does a movie typically run in Japan?
LeckerSchmeckerOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

wow If I knew that~~~ I dont know maybe as it is here like 2-3 months
I really dont know XDDD, Ive never really paid attention to how long movies air. hmm

Total posts: 498
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

they typically run for 2 to 3 week on average depending on how popular the movie is.

In Nara City the Movie Koizora ran for 5 weeks so you never know how long it's gonna play lol.

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment -> Japanese Actors & Actresses All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 152, 153, 154  Next
Jump to page:
Page 72 of 154
Jump to: