http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Let's go to school, Sang-Doo! Ep1-16 (complete, batch)

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mannymoOffline
Total posts: 443
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Let's go to school, Sang-Doo! Ep1-16 (complete, batch)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Let's go to school, Sang-Doo!

16 episodes in total

subtitles: english softsubs included by iceberri, edited by MoerkJ & SevenSeas

originally uploaded by bludawn

Synopsis
Growing up as the best of friends, Sang-doo (Bi) and Chae Eun-hwan (Gong Hyo Jin) make lots of lasting memories during their shortened high school years. When Eun-hwan's family goes into bankruptcy, debtors rush into their house to grab all of her family's belongings away. When somebody takes her father's old record player that she really loves, Sang-doo goes after the guy. In a physical fight, the man falls off the bridge and enters a coma. Eun-hwan, not knowing this, runs away from the town. Sang-doo goes to jail, returning to find out that his family and Eun-hwan have left him. Years later, he becomes a gigolo (with his uncle) in order to raise the hospital bills for his sick daughter (Se-ra (Hong Soo Hyun) claims that Bori is her daughter). Eventually, he meets his long-lost first-love, Eun-hwan as a high school math teacher. In an effort to never lose her again, he returns as a high school student (to finish his last years of high school) and gets placed in Eun-hwan's class. In numerous funny yet heart-touching moments, Sang-doo vows never to become a gigolo again. Yet, his past deeds have caught up with him, and he is soon sought after by the police. Eun-hwan's boyfriend, Min-suk (Lee Dong Gun), also does not want to let go of Eun-hwan. First love is something beautiful yet painful to these two lovers, who have reunited after ten years to find out that everything is not the same anymore.

Dramawikisite: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sang_Doo%2C_Let%27s_Go_To_School

credit for synopsis: Dramawiki

Currently watching: ........

Request for new kdrama batchreleases?

bentOffline

Total posts: 240
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

omg

thank u so much!!!

Loving: My Lovely Sam-Soon
Loves: Coffee Prince, Goong, Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2, It Started With a Kiss
ecstazyOffline

Total posts: 67
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks Big Smile
jocutusOffline

Total posts: 340
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks a lot!

Hitokiri_JohndoesaiOffline

Total posts: 170
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much. I was waiting for this drama over a month so i got the LQ version and watched it. Thank you anyways, it's Bi's best performance so far.
floakatrixieOffline
Total posts: 113
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is a very interesting drama and Rain did really well in this drama.

beanOffline

Total posts: 414
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Erm, got a Q about dl thing drama.. Erk, let say my computer just have 2GB left so how can i dl all 11GB space drama?? Or can i seperate it?? Hha, just ask..

Or can i watch it when it dl until half like 30% but i think it wont work out. Roll Eyes
mannymoOffline
Total posts: 443
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

If you use a bittorrentprogram like utorrent you can download seperate files from a batch.

small guide for it:
1.click on the download link
2.utorrent will start up and show you the batchtorrent with all the files that are inside
3.you can (de)select all the files you want and leave the rest out, in your case that would mean you only chose to download 3 files (ie episodes)
4.the second time if you want to download more episodes from the same batch. Just delete the batchtorrent (rightclick in the utorrentscreen) and redownload it from here and repeat step 2/3.

I hope this explains enough.
beanOffline

Total posts: 414
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Ya, thanks mannymo.. Haha, i noe ady. coz yesterday i try click den they will let me choose which ep i want to dl.. Ya, i hoping u to upload 18 VS28 too...

Thank you.. U are so kind ^ ^
xbatio66Offline
Total posts: 19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for all your work on this drama...so much appreciated.... keep up the good work and we'll continue on supporting and seeding.....
xJaimexOffline

Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

O_O i always wanted to watch this drama. can some please seed, its to slow.
Nuriko-kawaiOffline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ohhh, thanks!

seeeed, please, anybody!
fake2Offline

Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing and thanks for the utorrent trick!
hnooOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for all your work on this drama...so much appreciated
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: