Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Funniest Kdrama ever?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dior^aDDicTOffline
Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

currrently its My Girl. the 1st episode is very2 funny. i lol-ed hard!!!!!!

reemoyaOffline

Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: THE FUNNIEST   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

For me , My name is kim sam soon "내 이름은 김삼순 " is the FUNNIEST KOREAN DRAMA EVER!!!
it makes me laugh so much in every episode ; also very emotional
i have never laughed on something so hard like i laughed on this LOVELY SAM SOON
Laugh Big Smile

samsooooon.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.83 KB
 Viewed:  5684 Time(s)

samsooooon.jpg

MitsukaiKuroiOffline

Total posts: 541
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kim Sam Soon!!! Without a doubt the funniest KDrama I have seen so far!

Bad Family is a second so far IMO. Smile

(I hated My Girl personally...)
vividly1Offline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

!!!!Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle !!!!!

best korean drama... must see!!!
LiL_gianT23Offline

Total posts: 54
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

my girl and coffee prince.. >_<
DoctorpinkOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

haven't seen Fantasy couple nor My name is ...

BUT FULL HOUSE WAS REALLY FUNNY!
DoctorpinkOffline
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yenchan69 wrote:
so many people say "Full House" but I just couldn't find all of that verbal and emotional abuse funny. I winced through it more than anything. Not to mention, what was the deal with all that housecleaning? It must have been the cleabnest house in all of Korea!! Smile

Funniest so far, to me... "Delightful Girl Choon Hyang."

"My Name is Kim Sam Soon" too. That woman was crazy! Big Smile!

But I'll tell you, the scene I laughed the hardest and longest at happened smack dab in the middle of the tearjerker "Love to Kill". No, the series isn't funny...at all. But that one scene made me laugh until I cried, swear to God. (For those of you who watched it, its the part where Rain's girlfriend is brutally fending off female applicants for his affection...)

the funny thing about full house was how selfish and big ego rain had... and sometimes the way he showed his love for her....
didiellzaOffline
Total posts: 61
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yaaah!!! Cussing I can't believe nobody has mentioned Capital Scandal so far!!
(Lately i am doing too much of advertising for Capital Scandal, the crew should pay me for that Tongue Laugh )

and yes MNIKSS, Full House, My Girl and Couple of Fantasy are really fun too watch.
Currently I am watching Hyena and it is funny too, sooo far! Glare
joykimleeOffline

Total posts: 140
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

1) Delightful Girl Chun Hyang
2) Witch Yoo Hee
3) Hello Miss
4) Dalja's Spring
5) My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
nallykha2006Offline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: The funniest one   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I think the most funniest one is MY GIRL. However Full House, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Fantasy Couple, Soulmate Sitcome are also funny

apostolaiOffline

Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Full House & Coffee Prince for me
srs.cassiopeiaOffline
Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

[quote="Doctorpink"]
yenchan69 wrote:
so many people say "Full House" but I just couldn't find all of that verbal and emotional abuse funny. I winced through it more than anything.

i second this! =P
polarmiOffline

Total posts: 167
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i would to pick my girl but to be fair,,, but it goes to my lovely sam soon.cuz every ep.has its humor.. ( the funniest scene is when they go out for the first date,,LOL)
LucilleOffline
Total posts: 247
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

[quote="yenchan69"]so many people say "Full House" but I just couldn't find all of that verbal and emotional abuse funny. I winced through it more than anything. Not to mention, what was the deal with all that housecleaning? It must have been the cleabnest house in all of Korea!! Smile

That is so funny. I thought the same thing. The funniest Drama to me is Mixed Up investigative agency. I don't think I ever laughed so much and so hard. The funniest scene was when the fortune teller got in the thinking it was for her. I still think about that and chuckle. Laugh
alchocoholic80Offline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yenchan69 wrote:
so many people say "Full House" but I just couldn't find all of that verbal and emotional abuse funny. I winced through it more than anything. Not to mention, what was the deal with all that housecleaning? It must have been the cleabnest house in all of Korea!!

Agreed. Found it painful to watch and not funny at all.

Lucille wrote:
That is so funny. I thought the same thing. The funniest Drama to me is Mixed Up investigative agency. I don't think I ever laughed so much and so hard. The funniest scene was when the fortune teller got in the thinking it was for her. I still think about that and chuckle. Laugh

Excellent choice... I thought Mixed-Up was hilarious and way underrated. Dal Ja's Spring was great as well. I liked her "Oh My God" moments Laugh
cantabileblueOffline

Total posts: 78
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

For me definitely My Girl and Delightful Girl Choon Nyan, they are so funny i cannot stop laughing ( at least at the beginning) Laugh
jiraiyasamaOffline

Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Fantasy couple! The cast was just spot on and some cringing funny moments!
thootshe_rollOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Funny, Funny, Funny (The Best Comedy for me, highly recommended): w00t Big Smile thumleft cheers Laugh
Fantasy Couple (The best for me)
Dal Ja's Spring
My Girl
Capital Scandal

Funny, I will still recommend thumleft w00t Laugh Big Smile
Full House
Bad Family
Alone In Love (Some conversation part is funny, specially between the sister and the doctor)

Would not recommend (not funny for me, I just wasted my time): scratch Cussing Crying Sad
Soulmate
My Lovely Sam-Soon
littledraciOffline

Total posts: 585
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Fantasy Couple is hilarious!!
And Capital Scandal too ^^ just like the first few episodes of HGD pinch

Successful Story of a bright Girl would I mention too....Last Scandal, The Vineyard Man, Bad Family, Full House & Who are You, Coffee Prince
fizzlex3mhOffline

Total posts: 312
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Mixed-Up Investigative Agency, hands down.

If you're sick of all the slapstick and want to watch a clever comedy with well-thought-out humor, MIA is a must-watch.

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Korean Culture & Entertainment All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: