http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

[SP] Rikouran Part1&Part2 (2007.02.11/12 704x396 DivX640

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo9Offline
Total posts: 17
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks! This looks like it should be very interesting.

quaisho, I might be interested in helping if you need it, though I'm not sure I would be able to squeeze it in between studies and work. All the dialog is in Japanese, right? My Mandarin is pretty... bad so far.

MauiJdudeOffline
Total posts: 23
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is a very historically interesting story. Co-Authored by Shirley Yamaguchi(her stagename in the US)is a very detailistic lifedrama. Rikoran or Yamaguchi Yoshiko had some very historically devious aqquaintances. The butch military female character "Kawashima Yoshiko" is nonother than the infamous Eastern Jewel. Her character also makes an appearence in the movie The Last Emperor. The character of "Amakasu" is also in The last Emperor played by Sakamoto Ryuuichi. Very famous people in the Manchurian episode of the war. Those characters were also key people that played a part in the downfall of the Manchurian Empire. Rikoran knew them all. If not for Rikoran's story itself you should at least watch this for the Historical content. My mom has a really good picture of Shirley Yamaguchi when she came to Hawaii. I'll try to post it later. (She was good friends with my Aunty and Ucncle who was a "prominent" figure in Hawaii at the time) Pretty weird huh?
SimaldeffOffline

Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

any1 doing the subs for this yet?
preeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseee
quashloOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 460
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Simaldeff wrote:
preeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseee

I apologize if it wasn't clear in the other post, but I am making softsubs for this as we speak. In any event, you can always check out the Fansub Map to see who is doing what.
SimaldeffOffline

Total posts: 31
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

quashlo wrote:
Simaldeff wrote:
preeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseee

I apologize if it wasn't clear in the other post, but I am making softsubs for this as we speak. In any event, you can always check out the Fansub Map to see who is doing what.

hanks ... It's not you that wasn't clear it's me that wasn't paying attention
ImageHaHaOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Rikouran OST   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Anyone has the OST for this special?
wkpowerOffline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

quashlo wrote:
Simaldeff wrote:
preeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseee

are the subs done already? i can't find them anywhere?
AnimeMastersOffline
Total posts: 15
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

RESEED PLZ.
canon05Offline
Total posts: 563
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The tracker on my client reads that most servers have been removed and 1-2 servers refuse my connection. Would anyone kindly post this drama again on this tracker? This way will make it easier to reseed. Thank you very much.
yoda smgeeOffline

Total posts: 40
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I can't believe how much some people suck at sharing. Once you finish, you stop uploading. No wonder there are so many dead torrents. At least seed until there's at least 2 seeders.
sasukepandaOffline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

seed!!! plz!!!!
Tofu PowerOffline

Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is it possible for someone to seed this again please? There seems to be quite a few people stuck on 97%. Thanks in advance.
sojisgoodOffline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: seed pls   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Can someone please seed this torrent pls. some of us are still stuck at 99 %. Thanks!!!!!!
<3AyaUetoOffline
Total posts: 9
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

how do u upload teh subs onto the video? i was just wondering, i have not yet completed the video.. in fact i just started downloading T_T"

more seeders please!!
expanzeeOffline

Total posts: 213
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Bump! Seed please ... Thanks.
HypnoSurf22Offline
Total posts: 377
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi all, could someone possibly reseed this Sp. it looks so interesting and i love aya ueto. thx in advance Big Smile
garnet07Offline
Total posts: 584
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Still waiting for seeders. Please someone anyone there has this drama? Big fan of Aya Ueto and missed this one. Looks interesting.

Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou
HypnoSurf22Offline
Total posts: 377
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

garnet07 wrote:
Still waiting for seeders. Please someone anyone there has this drama? Big fan of Aya Ueto and missed this one. Looks interesting.

just wanted to let you know and anyone else still trying to finish dl'ing this that i was able to dl prt2 off veoh using thier web player beta (not veoh tv). the avi file worked perfectly with the prt2 subs (played on mpc).
Milano
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've taken on the site gogobox.com.tw/uetoayafans, the version subtitled in chinese
w3000Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Could someone please reseed this, plz? I am stopped at 70%.
pstrkimOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Help seed please!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: