http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Young Warriors of the Yang Clan [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-4/47)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sklp4ever wrote:
I searched in D-addict data base and only saw chinese sub files.
Where did you guys get the raw file that sync with the english subtitles?????

Yeah, those are the ones. They are the only rips available right now so we have to make do with it. The english subs will cover the chinese ones so don't worry too much.

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sklp4ever wrote:
I searched in D-addict data base and only saw chinese sub files.
Where did you guys get the raw file that sync with the english subtitles?????

Is this the version you're talking about?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=Young+Warriors+of+the+Yang+Clan+&type=&sub=View+all&sort=

I guess you must mean how you can watch it with soft subs? You can try downloading GOM player and it'll play with English subs for you. Just make sure name your soft sub and the raw file the same name.

hi, Ueda Jiro, do you know if there is a sypnosis of this series in D-addicts? I couldn't find it, but there is a link of it at yesasia. Do you mind adding it in just in case anyone wants to read about it before they watch this series?

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-c/section-videos/pid-1004487523/
Ninda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much ....
EP2 Sub delay but a little bit

i will wait for EP3 and 4

So Thank

Wub
rekokungOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I waiting for this series,and thank you very much for english sub....fighting fighting
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for all the support. I am forming a Wuxia fansub group with a few others but we are still working things out. Please be patient for the subs to be released. I will continue to update the progress in the 1st post.

p.s. Anyone who is interested to help out please reply to the link in my signature or contact khmai_kandi22.
kivessaOffline
Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for subbing this series! I can't wait to see more =)
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kivessa wrote:
Thanks for subbing this series! I can't wait to see more =)

I'm glad you liked this series. Smile

The Wuxia Fansub group (haven't decided on an official name yet. LOL) is going to concentrate on finishing another series, Ni Shui Han, first. After that my priority will be back on Young Yang Warriors. Meanwhile, I will try to work on it whenever I can. I am also going to re-edit the subtitles of the first two episodes, to improve on it.

And don't forget, we always welcome any help we can get so that we can release the subs faster. If we get better raws, I will try to get the group to release hardsubs of this great series. Cool
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Due to my recent mastery of VisualSubSync, I can now time the subs much better than before. I have finished editing the subs of episode 1 and I have uploaded it. This is a major update (huge improvement to the quality) and I am using .ssa format now.

I will also edit episode 2 as soon as possible.
mimmiOffline
Total posts: 1098
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you much for the update and for your hard work....really appreciate it, have a nice weekend Smile....
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have finished editing and uploading the subs for the 2nd episode. Please take note that I have also decided to alter the position of the subs so that it will appear higher when you're playing it. Makes it easier for viewing IMO. I have made the changes to the first subtitle (again) as well.
kivessaOffline
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for updating the subs. This series is great thumright
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 3 is done. Get ready for some cute Ba-Mei action folks. Big Smile

Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 03.ssa
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 03.ssa
 Filesize:  76.97 KB
 Downloaded:  768 Time(s)

abcd99Offline

Total posts: 1572
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Note that since I'll be joining the same Wuxia fansub group with Ueda Jiro, I'll be helping him with this series. He's also helping me with the Treacherous Waters (Ni Shui Han). We're still in the process of acquiring a better raw for this series. We probably will release hardsubs for both. Softsubs still a possibility, though. Let's see how things develop.

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

abcd99 wrote:
Note that since I'll be joining the same Wuxia fansub group with Ueda Jiro, I'll be helping him with this series. He's also helping me with the Treacherous Waters (Ni Shui Han). We're still in the process of acquiring a better raw for this series. We probably will release hardsubs for both. Softsubs still a possibility, though. Let's see how things develop.

If we're going to time the translations based on our newly acquired raws, I will still sync them to the rmvbs I uploaded and release it here. Since the soft-subs will definitely be completed earlier than the hardsubs, it'll be nice for those who downloaded the files to watch the episodes earlier. Sometimes the wait for new episodes can be excruciating... Tongue
kivessaOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the ep 3 subs!
puffinOffline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for subbing this, this series is really good! loving the cinematography, sets and costumes. Keep up the good work! d(^___^)b
mimmiOffline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks Ueda Jiro for updating the first two subs, also thanks for sub three....really appreciate it, have a nice weekend Smile....
mimmiOffline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

abcd99 wrote:

Nice to know you'll be working on this one too....with the work you did on "Warrior of the Yang Clan" along with the speedness of the subs, I think you have a fan now Big Smile Tongue Laugh....
vananhtranOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanx for the subs! u guys made me become a wuxia addict again! i really like this serie!
and do u know if sword stained with royal blood has subs yet? i heard its a good wuxia serie too
and do you intend to hardsub this serie? that would be better cuz i can watch w/ the soft subs with my player but many times, it just messes up.
some times, it worked at first and 2 min later it says that the subs cannot be read -_-" or sometimes, the subs would not appear at all and then the next day, it's working... really dont know what's the problem
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

For those who didn't know, Yesasia has released DVDs with english subtitles, under the title The Young Warriors. Our group has decided to continue subbing this series, but

01. We will NOT be releasing hardsubs. Only soft-subs will be released.
02. This project will be our lowest priority. We will focus on other projects that we're working on and come back to work on this periodically.
03. We will still source for better rips.

If you're not patient enough to wait for the subs (it'll be a very long wait), then maybe you'll want to consider ordering the dvds from yesasia. I do not know the quality of their subtitles though.

vananhtran wrote:
thanx for the subs! u guys made me become a wuxia addict again! i really like this serie!
and do u know if sword stained with royal blood has subs yet? i heard its a good wuxia serie too
and do you intend to hardsub this serie? that would be better cuz i can watch w/ the soft subs with my player but many times, it just messes up.
some times, it worked at first and 2 min later it says that the subs cannot be read -_-" or sometimes, the subs would not appear at all and then the next day, it's working... really dont know what's the problem

To my knowledge, there are no subs available for Sword Stained With Royal Blood right now.

As for your problem, I encounter it too. That's when I play rmvb files with subtitles. (I've never encountered such problems with avi files) Sometimes the subtitles stop showing all of a sudden and I have to pause the video for them to show up again. Too bad I also don't know how to fix this problem.
little_suzyOffline
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you for the sub.

And I'm looking forward for the rest. Big Smile
bwitchedOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you soo much for this efforts...
kureOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: loved!!1   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I want to watch this series very much.
din't know when this sub is finished

But I will wait naja.

huge13.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.24 KB
 Viewed:  8592 Time(s)

huge13.jpg

vananhtranOffline
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hey, thanx for the reply! well, i guess ill have to deal w/ my subs problems then...
its too bad u guys put this project at the least of priority but i understand so ill wait patiently.
um, so now you are subbing sword of the outlaw? is that li bing bing in your signature? who's the guy? how come i cant find any info on the serie.. can u tell me more about it? maybe ill watching it while waiting for the warriors' sub.
anyway, thanx
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for all the support. ^^

vananhtran wrote:
um, so now you are subbing sword of the outlaw? is that li bing bing in your signature? who's the guy? how come i cant find any info on the serie.. can u tell me more about it? maybe ill watching it while waiting for the warriors' sub.
anyway, thanx

Yes, Sword of the Outlaw is one of the projects we are working on. The girl in my sig is indeed Li Bing Bing. The guy is called Chen Kun.

Well, I can't tell you too much about it since I haven't started working on it. (The other guys in my group are doing the first few episodes.) Everyone is a bit busy right now so I doubt we will be releasing it soon. The hardsubs for Ni Shui Han (Treacherous Waters) and Wind & Cloud 1 are probably going to be released earlier than Sword of the Outlaw. You can check our wiki page to monitor our progress. Smile
sandy_zingOffline
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thnx so much Ueda Jiro for subbing
im waiting patiently your sub
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have uploaded a new batch torrent here. The new batch only has 43 episodes so it's a different version. It does have better video and sound quality though. I would say it's somewhere between MQ and HQ. I have also resynced the subs of the first episode to this new version. (see attachment)

We will continue to sub the 47 episode LQ version instead of the 43 episode version. I won't be resyncing future subs to the new version as well. At least there's no plans to do that for now. We welcome anyone to volunteer to resync the subs for everyone else but please take note that many scenes will probably be missing in the 43 episode version.

[Resynced] Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 01.ssa
 Description:
Resynced to 43 episode version

Download
 Filename:  [Resynced] Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 01.ssa
 Filesize:  74.58 KB
 Downloaded:  799 Time(s)

sandy_zingOffline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thnx for confirming that you still sub for the 47eps version
xiaopeteOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have resynced the subs for eps 1 to eps3 for the 43 eps. version ( Good quality video and sound) Download and enjoy

03.ssa
 Description:
Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 03

Download
 Filename:  03.ssa
 Filesize:  83.11 KB
 Downloaded:  599 Time(s)

02.ssa
 Description:
Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 02

Download
 Filename:  02.ssa
 Filesize:  80.36 KB
 Downloaded:  516 Time(s)

01.ssa
 Description:
Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 01

Download
 Filename:  01.ssa
 Filesize:  74.58 KB
 Downloaded:  107 Time(s)

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sandy_zing wrote:
thnx for confirming that you still sub for the 47eps version

You're welcome. Actually, subbing the 47 episode version also gives more purpose to this project, since Yesasia is only releasing the 43 episodes version. Everyone will be able to enjoy the uncut version as well. ^____^

@xiaopete: Thanks! I've added the links to the first post and given you the credit for your effort. Smile
luckyimpactOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

how come its not working... my bitcomet doesnt work with it?
sandy_zingOffline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

u should check ur programme again, mine is working
luckyimpactOffline
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

when i download all the other bittorent stuff on this website it works... except for this one oO
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 4! Cool

Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 04.ssa
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 04.ssa
 Filesize:  56.75 KB
 Downloaded:  681 Time(s)

luckyimpactOffline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks but... MY BITCOMENT STILL DOTN WORK :'( it says it isnt a bittorent file
KaroOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1198
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

pinch Thank you for ep. 4... ^-^ *happy*

luckyimpact wrote:

It really isn't a torrent file... it's ssa... (substationalpha) that makes it a subtitle file. ^^
Go to the torrent section and look for the series there. ^^
mimmiOffline
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for sub four Smile....
sandy_zingOffline
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

:kiss: thnxxxxxx so much for sub, really love u kekeke
luckyimpactOffline
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Karo wrote:
pinch Thank you for ep. 4... ^-^ *happy*

luckyimpact wrote:

It really isn't a torrent file... it's ssa... (substationalpha) that makes it a subtitle file. ^^
Go to the torrent section and look for the series there. ^^

-________________________________-" OMG why didnt anyonet ell me earlier :'(
mooncrsytleOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you for subbing this great series. i was wondering does anyone knows where i can buy the OST to this series. I love all the songs in here. thank you
apparitionOffline

Total posts: 18
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ueda jiro, you're subbing this entire thing on your own?? holy; lol. good luck salut

and thanks, of course :p
kivessaOffline
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for ep 4!
Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

apparition wrote:
ueda jiro, you're subbing this entire thing on your own?? holy; lol. good luck salut

Not really, but right now I'm doing most of the work and I don't expect to get enough help in the meantime. Sad
abcd99Offline

Total posts: 1572
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Will help once the exam is done... (But that still contingent to the availability of a decent raw)

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

abcd99 wrote:
Will help once the exam is done... (But that still contingent to the availability of a decent raw)

There won't be any better raws. The better ones are the 43 episode version and we're not subbing that. We're only subbing the uncut 47 episode version.
Athaclena42Offline

Fansubber
Total posts: 483
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

>_< Am encoding a fairly HQ hardsubbed Ep. 1 right now. I... ah... think I accidentally used the wrong subs, but I "fixed" them and edited/QCed them again. Provided my encode comes out nicely, you all can look forward to hardsubs for this series. They're not perfect (the DVD rips), but so far, it looks promising.
khmai_kandi22Offline

Total posts: 1729
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Annoucement!

After talking over with members of Jiang Hu, we have decided to only provide hardsubs for this series. No more softsubs will be provided. Thanks.
KyoshiroOffline
Total posts: 25
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'll be waiting for the hardsub release!! =D.
theres not even one people seeding the rmvb version, really hard to get a hold of it.
xiaopeteOffline
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Get the rmvb raws from btchina.net Roll Eyes
xiaopeteOffline
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

resynced subs for eps. 4

Thanks for the subs for the 4 episodes guys. I knew it was too good to be true to get all the soft subs fro this series. Now I will be forced to re download the hard subbed eps. which are a whooping 700MB per episode.... Hissy fit

Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 04.ssa
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 04.ssa
 Filesize:  61.05 KB
 Downloaded:  459 Time(s)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: