http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

What Taiwanese/Mainland Chinese dramas do you want subbed??

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vietbabiOffline
Fansubber
Total posts: 103
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

whoot!! whoot!!! yay so happy. to tell you the truth i'm just happy you guys are planning to sub period. lolz. there aren't that many fansubbing groups out there who sub taiwanese/chinese dramas so i'm happy to hear that doremii are going to be subbing.

naive_nostalgiaOffline

Total posts: 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@ec0198: Of course we'll consider subbing it!!! Thanks for the suggestion.<33

And now as a general announcement of the results so far . . . From the polls that have ended and just our general release information, here are the dramas we are definitely subbing:

Angel Lover
Exchange Love (upcoming)
Legend of Star Apple
Mean Girl Ah Chu (upcoming)
The Price of Greed (upcoming)
Le Robe De Mariage Des Cieux

There are still two polls going on, so we'll have a few more to add to our upcoming list soon. Any suggestions that are submitted now will be taken into account for future releases as well. =)
naive_nostalgiaOffline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@vietbabi: I'm glad we could help!!!<33 It makes me happy to hear that you're happy. XD;;
Kai Lien

AiRen
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Any mainland drama please! D-addicts lack good modern drama from the mainland. There are plenty of tw dramas here and they are all very similar. Plus, I have seen english subs floating around for When Dolphin met Cat, Legend of Star apple, & Heaven's Wedding Gown. HK ones all have english subs you just have to rent them from the store.

How about My Way (Qi pao tian tang) or Sky? Tongue I would love to see those subbed! But if you want to sub tw ones, I suggest ones with 5566! (Westside story, Mr. Fighting) All their dramas are pretty enjoyable. Oh yes, I liked Shuang bi chuan shuo (Double Jade Legend) a lot too. How about Nine Ball with Joe Cheng & Xu Wei Lun? I can provide raws. ^ __ ^
crazylife123Offline

Fansubber
Total posts: 1563
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Kai Lien wrote:
Any mainland drama please! D-addicts lack good modern drama from the mainland. There are plenty of tw dramas here and they are all very similar. Plus, I have seen english subs floating around for When Dolphin met Cat, Legend of Star apple, & Heaven's Wedding Gown. HK ones all have english subs you just have to rent them from the store.

How about My Way (Qi pao tian tang) or Sky? Tongue I would love to see those subbed! But if you want to sub tw ones, I suggest ones with 5566! (Westside story, Mr. Fighting) All their dramas are pretty enjoyable. Oh yes, I liked Shuang bi chuan shuo (Double Jade Legend) a lot too. How about Nine Ball with Joe Cheng & Xu Wei Lun? I can provide raws. ^ __ ^

oy Kai Lien, you seem to be excited for the people to have their chinese series subbed. Laugh
naive_nostalgiaOffline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@Kai Lien: Ahhh no one's subbed Nine Ball yet? Hmmm. I'm tempted to sub that series as a tribute to Xu Wei Lun. =( That was just so tragic. My heart goes out to her, her family, friends, and anyone whose life she touched.

But I think we'll definitely consider subbing that series. If you could provide us with the raws, that would be very, very helpful.<33 But I'll make an official post once we've all talked it over. We'll definitely discuss the mainland dramas you suggested as well, and Mr. Fighting + Westside Story are both up on one of the polls at our board. I'll update this and our thread in the fansubbing section once we've decided on our new upcoming dramas. Any dramas that aren't chosen this time around will be put back into the polls for the next round.
amyc21Offline
Total posts: 47
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

id like to see Beauty Lady , Acquired Beauty , Engagement for Love , When Dolphin Met Cat , City of Sky
Big Smile Smile
Kai Lien

AiRen
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

naive_nostalgia wrote:
@Kai Lien: Ahhh no one's subbed Nine Ball yet? Hmmm. I'm tempted to sub that series as a tribute to Xu Wei Lun. =( That was just so tragic. My heart goes out to her, her family, friends, and anyone whose life she touched.

But I think we'll definitely consider subbing that series. If you could provide us with the raws, that would be very, very helpful.<33 But I'll make an official post once we've all talked it over. We'll definitely discuss the mainland dramas you suggested as well, and Mr. Fighting + Westside Story are both up on one of the polls at our board. I'll update this and our thread in the fansubbing section once we've decided on our new upcoming dramas. Any dramas that aren't chosen this time around will be put back into the polls for the next round.

Awesome. You guys are flexible! I love doremii already! Maybe I should join... pinch

About Xu Wei Lun...it's so shocking and tragic. Crying
3dfanOffline
Total posts: 230
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I wish so bad someone will sub the last 3 eps of THE ROSE Blink
Such a good drama but it was waiting a for a long long time to be subbed Crying

Btw, what has happened with Xu Wei Lun?
naive_nostalgiaOffline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@Kai Lien: Hey, if you want to join, we would be more than happy to have you. XD;;

@3dfan: Xu Wei Lun passed away on January 28th from injuries she sustained in a car accident a few days earlier. It's just really, really sad. =( I thought it was really good of Rainie, Ariel Lin, Cyndi Wang, and her other friends in the entertainment circle to visit her in the hospital, though. Despite how awful the media was being. They were borderline harassing them and just asking these really obscene questions. Yes, they're famous. But their grief shouldn't have to be. =(
jewelchan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'd love to see these drama with English sub: Wub

- Mr. Fighting (Ge Dou Tian Wang)
- Westside Story (Xi Jie Shao Nian)

For these two drama series, let me know if you will sub them. I can join and will be willing to help with anything, except translation as I don't understand Chinese... Tongue

(Off topic): naive_nostalgia, did you get my PM at JiaoDiDi forum?

naive_nostalgiaOffline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

@jewelchan: I think we'll probably end up subbing Mr. Fighting since it has a few votes from the team, but I'm not entirely sure about Westside Story. But knowing that you'd be willing to help will definitely give us a better chance of picking them both.<33

(and for the pm, no, I didn't get it yet but I'm on a different computer right now since the internet works for this one, so I'll check it now. Someone should be officially fixing the internet for my computer tomorrow, so we shouldn't have any random problems like this again. I'll try to find a way of getting you the file tonight, even if it involves me burning the file off of my computer onto a disk and putting it on this computer. But we'll find a way!!! I'll go read your pm now.)
isbes83Offline

Total posts: 205
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

yeay, mr. fighting. i've been wanting to watch these!
cheers salut
gixo
Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I am not voting or asking for subs. But if you need some raws, I might help you as I have some rarer and older TW dramas. Unfortunately my ul speed is so crappy that I can't share them here as it would take forever to share only one eps. as for the time being I am ul the files for my own group as direct dl and have another member to encode and ul the files to here. Actually I was already playing around with the idea of looking around for volunteer uploaders who will get the files from me to ul them to here. And if a group were subbing the drama it would be really worth considering it. however I still need to feed my own group so I can't ul them all at once.

I can provide : Toast boy's kiss 1 & 2, Le robe de marriage des cieux, Diary of sex and the city, go on the stage, sunflower, Say Yes Enterprise, First love, Magic Ring and some more.

@Kai Lien
you have "nine ball". haha, I might consider to sub it my own one day just to get a hand on the raws Big Smile
ria112990Offline

Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: sub subb sub   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

omg. first, i need to say i love all fansubbers!! and could you really really consider subbing "Marry Me" and "Express Boy"!! u have no idea how much that would be appreciated! i luv u guys!
ria112990Offline

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

naive_nostalgia wrote:
@Kai Lien: Hey, if you want to join, we would be more than happy to have you. pinch;;

@3dfan: Xu Wei Lun passed away on January 28th from injuries she sustained in a car accident a few days earlier. It's just really, really sad. =( I thought it was really good of Rainie, Ariel Lin, Cyndi Wang, and her other friends in the entertainment circle to visit her in the hospital, though. Despite how awful the media was being. They were borderline harassing them and just asking these really obscene questions. Yes, they're famous. But their grief shouldn't have to be. =(

omg...i luv u guys! could u pls consider subbing "marry me" and "exchange boy" in english pls!! i would luv that!
BankaiOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

How about engagement for love? I think quite a few people would like that series.
little_me106Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Hi i was wondering if you could please consider subbing the new sword stained with royal blood? i really want to be able to understand it!! i would prefer hard subs but soft is good too..as long as its subbed! Smile
tezuka822000Offline
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Snow angel, top on the forbidden city   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

could you please make english subbed for 2 taiwanese drama?
I love to see snow angel cast by johnny yan xuing shu and toro and top on forbidden city cast by my idol "K-One" and Sam Wang Shao Wei.
Please make english subbed for all drama that i wish to see.
thank you cheers
evilcoconutOffline

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I would love to see anything with Chen Kun subbed
arcadyOffline

Total posts: 47
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i could suggest :

ring ring bell (tw drama)
sealed with a kiss (chinese drama)
let's dance (chinese)
single princess and blind dates (chinese)
love in forlon city (chinese)
cafe/bitter coffe (chinese)
my splendid life (chinese)
the girl in blue (chinese)
gerrygOffline
Total posts: 110
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Magic Ring
sborrinkOffline
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: skip beat   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I have been frantically searching for English Subs for the popular Taiwanese drama 'Skip Beat'/ 'Extravagant Challenge'.
TamieOffline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Dramas   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I want the 'Red Kid' (2006) television drama to be subbed in English as I really want to watch that show as I read a summary of it.

I am watching the Legend of Nezha has Indoesian subtitles avaliable and as it is easier for me to translate Indoesian than Chinese by using an internet translator since it uses the Latin written system, but the translating is not perfect, but I can still understand what is going on in the story though English subtitles would be nice to have.

I have not seen any English subtitles for the Lotus Lantern (2000), the prequel to the Lotus Lantern (2005), and the Lotus Lantern Fable.
ruhmeOffline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i second sealed with a kiss. it would be great to have soft/hard subs for this drama. thanks
Ran_ShidouOffline

Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

City of Sky I need this drama *o*

This dramas never had subbed in english too.
Come To My Place
Engagement for Love
Starlit
Magic Ring
Love or Bread
Remember, About Us
White Robe of Love
Original Scent of Summer
Love is Divine
Ti Amo Chocolate
Sound of Colors
Love in the Forlorn City
kingjune86Offline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

The Myth with Hu Ge or Fast Track Love with Zhao Wei.
TamieOffline
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I also would like for someone to provide English subtitles for Moon Fairy (2003) television series as I search for them, but could not find any.
infoleatherOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I really want to see the new sword the staind royal descent, is in the British sub.

Last edited by infoleather on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
bird55aOffline
Total posts: 238
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I would like to see:

Drunken to Love You
sky73Offline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

1. Ring Ring Bell

2. Die Sterntaler

3. Wo Ai Ni Ai Ni Ai

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE N Thank U!!! Big Smile
zorkazOffline

Total posts: 147
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

"Heavenly Ghost Catcher / Tian Shi Zhong Kui"
That would be great Smile
Gaby83Offline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Gaby83Offline
Total posts: 11
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

City Of Sky!

- Yesasia DVDs= http://www.yesasia.com/us/city-of-sky-ep-1-19-end-taiwan-version/1004423392-0-0-0-en/info.html
- Wiki D-addicts= http://wiki.d-addicts.com/City_of_Sky
- Opening in Youtube= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5oYMMMgNQ

I could provide a mid-quality raws (rmvb) that I have Smile

middi1Offline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sky73 wrote:
1. Ring Ring Bell

2. Die Sterntaler

3. Wo Ai Ni Ai Ni Ai

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE N Thank U!!! Big Smile

YES! "DIE STERNTALER" ENGLISH SUBS PLEASE ASAP!

THANK YOU!
cheers
doodoofanOffline
Total posts: 44
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I want Princess Returning Pearl 2 (Huan Zhu Ge Ge, 还珠格格) subbed. Season 1 already has English subtitles but no group has subbed season 2 yet. It's my childhood drama and the main the reason why I want to learn chinese Big Smile.

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: