http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Nodame Cantabile [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-3 of 11, 3 is BETA)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to page:

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siantut
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Nodame Cantabile [Eng Subs] (Ep 1-3 of 11, 3 is BETA)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Episode 4 BETA softsubs and further BETAs can be downloaded at http://s-projects.org before you can download the Final Release versions here ad D-addicts

As there are so many people involved, I know it is tough to get everything done fast since each Member has his/her own schedule ranging from 1 day to 1 month after the dorama is aired, that is one of the reasons why I decided to upload the BETA versions on my own website, meaning that if you don't mind with some imperfection, you can get the softsubs as soon as I finish translating it, sometimes even before 100% is completed, and I call them "BETA" because I upload them before passing them to my Team Members. Therefore, any imperfection or mistake in them are 100% mine, they have absolutely nothing to do with the other Team Members. Another reason is because it is much easier for me to handle all kinds of file manipulation in my own websites using FTP or Admin Panel. I cannot keep deleting and uploading the same episode over and over and over here at D-addicts, as I did with episode 1 and 2 before. Sorry that you will need to register because I also have some music files there, music related to Nodame Cantabile, and registration is unavoidable to prevent people hotlinking directly to the mp3 files and make me kicked out by my webhost for overuse of bandwidth. Happy watching!

For the time being, hard-subbed version stopped at Episode 2, and is discontinued except the softsubs. Please download the RAW provided by MHFans to watch with the softsubs.

Cantabile Project Team and the status of Episode completion:
http://www.s-projects.org/index.php?categoryid=9

You can see the latest status of the subbing at the front page:
http://projects.org

Special thanks to MHFans for the excellent RAW, to Tianj, Gryzze, Ruroshin at d-addicts.com, and to all of our audience who watch and support us!! A BIG Thank you!! Smile

EPISODE 1 Softsubs retimed by Seghal to match MHFans' RAW can be downloded here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_40432_150.htm

nodame_cantabile_ep03(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).srt
 Description:
Beta version of ep 3 softsubs, not yet perfected/corrected by the other Team Members. The Final version will be released not long after the hard-subbed video is released. This is in .srt format

Download
 Filename:  nodame_cantabile_ep03(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).srt
 Filesize:  57.08 KB
 Downloaded:  11429 Time(s)

nodame_cantabile_ep02(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).ssa
 Description:
The softsubs re-uploaded. Now it has the exact file name as MHFans' RAW (sorry I did not know it has the be the same file name), and a missing line by Mine "No, that was....." is added.

Download
 Filename:  nodame_cantabile_ep02(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).ssa
 Filesize:  73.44 KB
 Downloaded:  9888 Time(s)

Last edited by siantut on Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:27 pm; edited 42 times in total

marienella_m
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

this is sooo fast!!! cheers cheers cheers
Thanks a lot for all your efforts!!! Tamaki Hiroshi was soo cute here and his acting has considerably improved.. Wub
naotoOffline

Total posts: 76
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

^_______^ thanks for this~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Erm, I just realized that there is an important line accidentally missed in the softsub, how do I reupload the corrected file? May I just reupload the correction or should I delete the older file first? Sorry about it.
acidkungOffline

Total posts: 457
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

^^ not sure what should you do ..

anyway thanks for doing the subs, i'll dl the raw now Laugh
GalvatronOffline
Total posts: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the synch? Im happy the subs are done - great work!!

but the timing doesn't seem to be matching the video - im running it thru media player classic
vina.loves.sushiOffline

Total posts: 247
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

waaah!!! sankyu! i'm currently downloading nodame cantabile right now, i get to understand it already!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Galvatron wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with the synch? Im happy the subs are done - great work!!

but the timing doesn't seem to be matching the video - im running it thru media player classic

Your raw video could be different length from mine? My synch includes the CMs. Does your video include the CMs?
Or you can wait for my own subbed video? It should finish anytime today if I have no problem....
GalvatronOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

There are ads? No mine is straight video from here - there are no ads Sad
are the subs not for the video found on the torrents section? Sad
siantut
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Galvatron wrote:
There are ads? No mine is straight video from here - there are no ads Sad
are the subs not for the video found on the torrents section? Sad

err, no, because I live in japan so it is faster for me to do it using my own source, I can sub as soon as the episode is over here on TV, without having to download anything first. Maybe next time I should cut out all the CMs/ads first?
GalvatronOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ahhhh yeah prob Sad

don't suppose you could do the one for the current raw: nodame_cantabile_ep01(D-CX_704x396_DivX6) - cos most of us outside of Japan would be downloading this one Smile

thanks for the effort anyways.
siantut
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Galvatron wrote:
ahhhh yeah prob Sad

don't suppose you could do the one for the current raw: nodame_cantabile_ep01(D-CX_704x396_DivX6) - cos most of us outside of Japan would be downloading this one Smile

OK let me try downloading it and see what I can do.....
GalvatronOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much Smile
sweetsweetOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 680
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the subs <3 I'm glad that you also release softsubs Laugh

gryzzeOffline

Site Admin
Total posts: 5142
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

siantut wrote:
Galvatron wrote:
ahhhh yeah prob Sad

Maybe someone can do it for you so you don't need to download the RAW. There are usually only 2-3 CM breaks right? I could give it a try later today if you want...
SeghalOffline

Total posts: 371
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

gryzze wrote:
siantut wrote:
Galvatron wrote:
ahhhh yeah prob Sad

Maybe someone can do it for you so you don't need to download the RAW. There are usually only 2-3 CM breaks right? I could give it a try later today if you want...

I'm already working on it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

gryzze wrote:
siantut wrote:
Galvatron wrote:
ahhhh yeah prob Sad

gryzze, oh yes could you please? That will be a great help for me because I am trying to limit my uploading or downloading torrents file, I fear my ISP in japan will report me or something.... Cussing

But no pressure please for you...right, Galvatron?
Thanks again.

Oops! Seghal and I posted at almost the same time.
Anyway, thanks to both of you! Now I can concentrate on the hard-subbed video.
GalvatronOffline
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

No pressure - take your time - you guys are doing a fantastic job! Fantastic!
SeghalOffline

Total posts: 371
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Here it is. I have done a rough retiming, fixed a few timing errors where it was too fast to read and added the credits.

nodame_cantabile_ep01(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).ssa
 Description:
matches the video file in the torrent section

Download
 Filename:  nodame_cantabile_ep01(D-CX_704x396_DivX6).ssa
 Filesize:  69.2 KB
 Downloaded:  1837 Time(s)

Fansubber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yay!! Thanks siantut for the subs and seghal for retiming it for the ads.
Love the manga and can't wait to watch this. cheers
NadilOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 906
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thx <3 you are awesome ^^
vuongquocOffline
Total posts: 168
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i'd like to hard sub it, anyone have anyidea?
Do you guy need to has a hardsub version?
gryzzeOffline

Site Admin
Total posts: 5142
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

vuongquoc wrote:
i'd like to hard sub it, anyone have anyidea?
Do you guy need to has a hardsub version?

siantut is already doing that (see a few posts up).
kaRaoHKuOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks siantut and Seghal for subbing and retiming this!
you guys really made my day !!
^ ^ in love with this serie already...
toyotaku
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you, siantut, for all the translating!!! And thanks, Seghal, for timing it for the MHFans torrent. You guys are awesome! I'm looking forward to re-watching it today. Smile
godsquareOffline

Total posts: 40
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

siantut, Will you sub SP edisode that MHFan upload ?
mikomi
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Yay!!!! Thank you so much for the quick English subs, siantut and thanks Seghal for re-timing Big Smile You guys are the best, even though I'd read the manga but having the subs really help me enjoy the drama a lot more.

Watching: JIN, Ohitorisama, Liar Game 2
HudsonnOffline

Total posts: 4508
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you very much siantut for subbing ep1 and Seghal for retiming!!

Heo Yun Mi
siantut
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

godsquare wrote:
siantut, Will you sub SP edisode that MHFan upload ?

I have finished with my own subbed video, just need to upload it now. If you want hard-subbed one, you can download my video? It is about 350 Mb in size, resolution is 720 x 480, I think it is LQ? The format is .wmv, and I have watched it successfully with WMP. Codec is Microsoft 1, I chose the most common codec I think?
If anybody download it, could you tell me about the quality? Like whether it is LQ or MQ? I can always increase the quality. My Avi file of this first episode is about 40 Gb and is extremely high quality so I should be able to choose how good the video will be.

PS. I am uploading it but it keeps at 1% scratch Sad

Last edited by siantut on Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
siantut
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Seghal wrote:
Here it is. I have done a rough retiming, fixed a few timing errors where it was too fast to read and added the credits.

Seghal, thank you very much for this, so I don't have to do it a second time.
I also downloaded this file, and I changed a few words according to my newer version 1.4 of the softsub. But they are not that important so let me just add them here:

1. At the time when Chiaki told Nodame that they will quit playing the Sonata For Two Pianos, I wrote : "from the start it is a meaningless Division."
Correct one: "from the start it is a meaningless assignment."

2. When Chiaki kicked Stresemann out, I wrote Stresemann said:"Please listen to me."
Correct one: "Please let go off me"

3. When Chiaki was angry that his ex girlfriend go for the chubby guy, I wrote: "Dumping me for such a ham!"
It should be: "That Saeko! Dumping me for such a ham!"

These changes are reflected on my hard-subbed video.
Thanks again.

PS. I uploaded the re-timed softsub on the first post so people can find it easily to download. Credit to Seghal.
Jane2000Offline

Total posts: 443
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank You !!!! cheers thumright
imutauOffline

Total posts: 99
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Funny show I think this may be the one to watch this fall. Great cast too! Thanks so much for the subs!

nadesico
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

just finished watching it, thanks a lot for your hard work, I will definitely watch this one this season!!

melica37Offline

Total posts: 632
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much siantut for takeing on this project and Seghal for the retiming. IThis is the fall drama I was most excited about so a BIG THANKS cheers
littlewormOffline
Total posts: 24
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for another version!
<3s-tei.Offline
Total posts: 155
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

どうもありがとう!
Thanks SO MUCH~~!!!
Gyabo ^^;;.

Total posts: 40
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

siantut wrote:

I have finished with my own subbed video, just need to upload it now. If you want hard-subbed one, you can download my video? It is about 350 Mb in size, resolution is 720 x 480, I think it is LQ? The format is .wmv, and I have watched it successfully with WMP. Codec is Microsoft 1, I chose the most common codec I think?
If anybody download it, could you tell me about the quality? Like whether it is LQ or MQ? I can always increase the quality. My Avi file of this first episode is about 40 Gb and is extremely high quality so I should be able to choose how good the video will be.

I mean will you sub nodame_cantabile_ep00_sp(CX_640x480_DivX625).avi that MHFan upload along with ep01.

Or this file is CM that you notice in description of your file ?

If so , I'm so sorry about this misunderstanding. I don't finish download yet. Smile
GalvatronOffline
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanks for the subs guys - great work

i just love Juri Ueno!!
mistery_priestessOffline

Total posts: 118
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you very much! Your translation is really good, I wouldn't understand most of this drama plot without your subs! I'm really gratefull!
and the drama is hilarious XDDD

If you meet your Budda, kill him
If you meet your ancestor, kill him
Live the way you are~

Nobuta power chu nu!~~ & ENJOY!
RokawaOffline

Total posts: 95
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

very manga-like live-action. cool show. wouldn't have dl if i did not read the first post of the show's discussion.

Just giving my opinion or suggestion to siantut, maybe you might want to consider decreasing the font size a little bit. The large font is good for reading I agree but when there are stacks of translation the subtitles can cover up as much as half the screen which look rather unsightly.

And thank you for the subs. Didnt expect it to be a good show.
BodhiOffline

Total posts: 363
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Thanks   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the great subtitles, I watched the episode again last night with subs and you did a great job!

Thanks cheers

Bye Bye Bicycle
Old Fart Who Loves Manga, Anime and Japanese Drama Blog Smile
siantut
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

godsquare wrote:
siantut wrote:

I mean will you sub nodame_cantabile_ep00_sp(CX_640x480_DivX625).avi that MHFan upload along with ep01.

Or this file is CM that you notice in description of your file ?

If so , I'm so sorry about this misunderstanding. I don't finish download yet. Smile

Oops, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't know there is an SP called ep00. Well, I seems that my ISP is blocking p2p connection.... Sad
If I can get my hands on the video I can sub it.
I am now looking for someone to whom I can pass my subbed video and then he or she can upload it here for the rest of us. Anyone? But how? I am looking for a webhost who allow me to upload a big file like 700 mb. Then someone here can download it....

If it is too much trouble, I can just do the softsubs and if anyone with the raw file want to sub it using my english softsubs, go ahead....Or another idea is for us who love this dorama to form a temporary Fansubs just for this dorama? I will do the translation and timing, other people can upload it, can also correct my grammar and typos. I am open to anything......you guys decide....

Last edited by siantut on Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
siantut
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Rokawa wrote:
very manga-like live-action. cool show. wouldn't have dl if i did not read the first post of the show's discussion.

Just giving my opinion or suggestion to siantut, maybe you might want to consider decreasing the font size a little bit. The large font is good for reading I agree but when there are stacks of translation the subtitles can cover up as much as half the screen which look rather unsightly.

And thank you for the subs. Didnt expect it to be a good show.

OK I will make my fonts smaller, thanks for the advice. In fact the font size is catered for my own video, which has a bigger resolution screen than MHFans' RAW file, that's why my subs become too big for the RAW file.
mitsuakiOffline
Total posts: 6
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thanks for the subs. This show is fun indeed. It's funny to see some of the same faces through the various seasons at that very time slot (Monday 9pm). I am looking forward to seeing how Eita's character is going to turn out. Great work!
visOffline

Total posts: 256
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Awesome! Thank you so much siantut for the sub and Seghal for retiming it to fit the version that MHFan uploaded ^^

siantut wrote:
If it is too much trouble, I can just do the softsubs and if anyone with the raw file want to sub it using my english softsubs, go ahead....Or another idea is for us who love this dorama to form a temporary Fansubs just for this dorama? I will do the translation and timing, other people can upload it, can also correct my grammar and typos. I am open to anything......you guys decide....

I think simply doing softsub sounds like the best idea (especially since I usually download raws as soon as they come out) Tongue

Once again, thank you so much! I just finished watching ep and it was much better than I expected! Really great live adaption of the manga Laugh I'll definitely be following this drama series all the way ^o^

siantut
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

vis wrote:
Awesome! Thank you so much siantut for the sub and Seghal for retiming it to fit the version that MHFan uploaded ^^

siantut wrote:

I think simply doing softsub sounds like the best idea (especially since I usually download raws as soon as they come out) Tongue

Once again, thank you so much! I just finished watching ep and it was much better than I expected! Really great live adaption of the manga Laugh I'll definitely be following this drama series all the way ^o^

My dream is to beat the uploading of the RAW with a subbed one, lol, I don't think that I will ever win though Laugh One can upload the RAW video as soon as the show ends in japan, but to sub it, will need at least 24 hours.

I don't know what I did, but suddenly I seem to be able to make a connection with d-addicts, it is 100% now cheers I am waiting to be approved, the newer video is still in the Pending section. Let's see if anyone can download it. Please let me know so I'll know it is not my ISP but my own stupidity Mr. Green
furransu
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

siantut, if you make hardsubs can you save the video to avi please ><
tomoko_chan82Offline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you so much Smile
kernasunOffline
Total posts: 109
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Just watched ep. 1, great fun! Thanks for bringing it to us.
chibishunOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thank you siantut for the sub ^^

Btw, I notice a few name errors:

Viella should be Viera.
Milfi Holstein shoud be Milch Holstein (which means "milk" from Holstein cow)
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Subtitles All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to page:
Page 1 of 12
Jump to: