http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

The forum will be going into read-only mode starting on December 25, 2014 to at most January 1, 2015 for the migration to phpBB3. More details in this topic.

White Robe of Love Episode 1 (English Hardsubbed)

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athaclena42Offline

Fansubber
Total posts: 479
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: White Robe of Love Episode 1 (English Hardsubbed)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

White Robe of Love - Episode 1 (Hardsubbed)

Banner credits to go JD...thanks!!

Some rules: Please credit us if you upload elsewhere, also please do NOT put any type of logo over the hardsubbed version we release.

Credits:

Translators: JD, erwinia & fern
Timer: sunshine4ever
Editor/QC: fern & sunshine4ever
Encoder: Athaclena42
Raw video: DVD Rip
File Format:XviD w/ mp3 audio
Clubbox to download the episodes: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

For more info about the drama, go HERE

We need translators and timers, please PM sunshine4ever if you are interested in helping. For guests, please email sunshine4ever at sunshine4ever02@gmail.com . Thanks!

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much to Athaclena42 for hardsubbing this! (A side note: I owe the translators & editor many thanks as well for their hard work and generousity in helpinlg me with this drama.)

Oh, yeah, for people who want the sub and theme song of this series, you can check it at the soft sub thread. We don't know if we will release soft sub from now on since we've decided to hardsub this from now on. We'll let you know about it.

For people downloading via clubbox, you can get the episode at creidesca's clubbox in 3-4 hours because I'm uploading it now.

I'll upload this version on direct link in 2-3 weeks from now and archive it in a site so that later even if no one seeds, there will at least be a place for the hardsubbed version where you can get. I really want to share this series with anyone who wish to watch it, so if you can seed, please seed. Thanks so much to those of you who seeded for episode 1's raw version. Wub
korean_forevaOffline

Total posts: 1732
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanx u ^^
harukoOffline

Total posts: 233
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much!

Wub Wub Wub

Fansubber
Total posts: 230
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sunshiney sweetie thanx for the subs
i'm almost done cheers and then can help

Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I just wanted to let everyone who downloads via clubbox know that episode 1 is now available at creidesca's clubbox. ^^ It's been up since last night. Thanks so much to those of you who are seeding!!! Wub

Zahra wrote:

MD, are you serious about helping?!! Translation right? Please do because I need a lot of help. cheers Wub
ZahraOffline

Fansubber
Total posts: 230
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

sunshine4ever wrote:

Zahra wrote:

MD, are you serious about helping?!! Translation right? Please do because I need a lot of help. cheers Wub

Course i'm serious i tol u before Tongue just gotta get finals overs and done with
translation...timing...QC....
sunshine4ever
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Zahra wrote:
sunshine4ever wrote:

Zahra wrote:

Course i'm serious i tol u before Tongue just gotta get finals overs and done with
translation...timing...QC....

yes!!! cheers cheers *jumping up and down* yay!!!!!!!!! Wub *muahz* same here too..I can't wait until my finals are over with....
angel_88Offline
Total posts: 62
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: white robe of love episodes   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

am just wondering where the rest of the episodes are. are they gonna be up soon? thank you!!!
korean_forevaOffline

Total posts: 1732
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

thanx u
sunshine4ever
Fansubber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: white robe of love episodes   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

angel_88 wrote:
am just wondering where the rest of the episodes are. are they gonna be up soon? thank you!!!

Ep. 2 will come out, hopefully, this week cuz today I had my last final. Mr. Green
franchosaOffline

Total posts: 395
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Please seed the first episode. I just discovered this series and I'd really like to see it. Thanks.
sunshine4ever
Fansubber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

hi everyone...it's a bit depressing to see people wanting to download yet for some odd reasons my seeding is so "slow." (thanks to whomever's still seeding right now).

if you can't download via BT, try your luck on the direct links; they're in this blog:
http://whiterobeoflove.blogspot.com

p.s. by the way, i will still seed for eps. 1-2 on BT though. Big Smile
NorliaOffline
Total posts: 85
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I am stuck at 94.1% for ep 1 hardsub. we still need someone to continue seeding, please don't stop seeding. thanks in advance
leimomiOffline
Total posts: 204
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Big Smile Thank you for uploading this! Wub

Thank you sunshine4ever for posting is on another website. Smile Followed your links to megaupload and am currently downloading this episode.

Had seen the first episode on crunchroll.com and the last portion on YouTube.com (epi 1 part 5). It was wonderful to watch TV and so I wanted to download this. Was a bit disappointed that there were no seeds left for the revised first episode when cheers I saw sunshine4ever's links.

Thank you again! Would never have seen it if a team of people did not sub-title this series. Smile Looking forward to the next episodes! clapping Beating heart clapping Thank you for your labor of love! Big Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Archived Comments All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: