http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Jessica Hester Hsuan (Suen Huen)

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Actors & Actresses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttkerOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Jessica Hester Hsuan (Suen Huen)   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

This is the info about her http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jessica_Hsuan. I used to like her only & then love her a lot later after getting to know more about her as a person through comments from many of her fans who met her personally. I also read a lot about her, the way she said things, I kind of like her personality! She has 6 dogs, all adopted & mongrel, not those from fancy pet shops. She also leave messages to her fans in forums & she'll be organising birthday party on 10th of Aug in Hong Kong. Previously, her fans were flying to Hong Kong from different countries, this year no difference, amazing, huh? Love her a lot!

a1v1nOffline
Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

skachildOffline

Total posts: 803
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

a1v1n wrote:

ii like jessica... Wub Wub
but who is that with her..? looks pretty lol... Wub Wub

a1v1nOffline
Total posts: 16
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

skachild wrote:

but who is that with her..? looks pretty lol... Wub Wub

if 'm not wrong, chen jia rong. a hk model. Smile
szeyenn87Offline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I like jessica very much and she is my idol
i like her acting in dicey business and most of her series
I will always support her... Wub
tammiestOffline

Total posts: 139
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I've only seen one drama with her in it, Eternity: A Chinese Ghost Story, but she absolutely stole the show... even though it was an ancient drama filmed in Mandarin. She did an absolutely amazing job.

She has very strong features... not really your typical beauty, but her looks definitely grow on you. And, from what I've read, she's a great person in reality as well. thumright
ravebleachOffline

Total posts: 34
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I love Jessica, I've a tone of her dramas. i've seen a chinese ghost story too. Its really good and of course her acting is top notch, she is one of the top actresses in tvb(Hong kong), and I'm currently watching her singapore english(her debut english drama(well her first time acting a whole drama with english))drama PArental guidance. This show is funny, you can all watch it on youtube, no need for subs because its in english. Jessica speaks english very well. I love Jessica, shes the best
cherrylOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: ohhh..i love jessica hsuan too!!   Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

[b]i also watched eternity, a chinese ghost story...jessica stole the show there..i really admire her...she's very talented...and she's beautiful inside and out... Smile [/b]
kitface19Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Jessica's always been one of my favourite actresses. I always liked her pairing with Louis Koo =] They were very funny.

Glad we've seen more of Jessica back at TVB recently! Good stuff
totemokakkoiiOffline

Total posts: 203
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

kitface19 wrote:
Jessica's always been one of my favourite actresses. I always liked her pairing with Louis Koo =] They were very funny.

Glad we've seen more of Jessica back at TVB recently! Good stuff

You speaked my mind totally!

She is my all time favourite HK actress. I saw her in person some years ago. Really nice and don't have the big shot attitude.
Louis-Jessica pairing... my fav always.
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Chinese Culture & Entertainment -> Chinese Actors & Actresses All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: