http://d-addicts.com

Register

HOME DRAMAS WIKI STATS HELP (FAQ) SEARCH GROUPS PROFILE PRIVATE MESSAGES LOGIN

Favorite Japanese Variety show

Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment -> Other Japanese TV Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favorite Japanese Variety show
London Hearts
22%
 22%  [ 31 ]
Utawara
9%
 9%  [ 13 ]
Mecha-Mecha Iketeru
13%
 13%  [ 18 ]
Gakkou e Ikou
5%
 5%  [ 8 ]
Waratte Iitomo
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Domoto Kyoudai
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Ai no Ri
6%
 6%  [ 9 ]
Ai no Apron
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Koisuru Hanikami
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
SMAPxSMAP
24%
 24%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 137

auroragbOffline
Total posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Most of them can be downloaded here from time to time
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=&type=j-tv&sub=View+all&sort=

nikoruOffline
Total posts: 126
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Out of those available london hearts but really its Lincoln.... or anything with loads of comedians. MechaIke.

夜露死琥! dance
Tetsu87Offline

Total posts: 96
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm the only one who voted for hanikami?!? o_o
guess it's my desire for a date with Aragaki Yui... xD

Total posts: 457
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

well, i've just voted for hanikami.

just start watching the show though
and really try to get that episode with Aragaki Yui Wub now
stevKOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

does anybody know about ryoko tv program? ryoko hirosue become the host here..
you can watch or download it by searching at "stage6.divx.com", but there is no sub there,
maybe anybody know wheter this show is subbed?
nakanaideOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

gaki no tsukai is my favourite pinch
hikkichanOffline
Total posts: 344
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Wow... this is an old thread... but definitely a good one for revival.

As for me, HaneTobi is definately my favorite variety show. Too bad Gottsu isn't around anymore.

After Haneru no Tobira, Lincoln would be my favorite... You can't beat their Sekai Urururin segments... Plus they're adding a new "Dondake~!" corner.
jholicOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 4505
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

one of my friends loves "cocorico miracle type". kudos to massaru for uploading it for us.

btw, i heard of a show that has a bunch of lawyers on it. they give you a situation (by video), then the lawyers discuss the situation.

for example: man walks into a store, buys a banana, eats it, throws the peel on the ground while walking out of the store. someone slips on it. can the store be sued? can the person sue the banana eater? etc.

anyone knows the name of this show? anyone knows which tracker may host this torrent?

albertoavenaOffline

Total posts: 400
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I like smapxsmap, it's cool the see famous people get invited there. The skits are pretty funny too. (from what I understand)

Total posts: 344
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jholic wrote:
one of my friends loves "cocorico miracle type". kudos to massaru for uploading it for us.

btw, i heard of a show that has a bunch of lawyers on it. they give you a situation (by video), then the lawyers discuss the situation.

for example: man walks into a store, buys a banana, eats it, throws the peel on the ground while walking out of the store. someone slips on it. can the store be sued? can the person sue the banana eater? etc.

anyone knows the name of this show? anyone knows which tracker may host this torrent?

That sounds like a segment they do on "Waratte Iitomo" from time to time. Usually around the 12:40 timeframe.
arabian
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I rarely watch Japanese show but sometimes i watch smapXsmap..

doobyOffline
Total posts: 252
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I'm not a huge fan of foreign dramas (the more expensive Hollywood shows own my soul.. heh) but variety shows caught my attention. I can't really think of any equivalent they do over here. I love the dokkiri segments Smile Anyway I try to catch Gaki no Tsukai and Lincoln whenever I can. I saw some London Hearts which is pretty good too.
ChatGris
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

jholic wrote:

Gyouretsu no dekiru houritsu sodanjo. http://www.ntv.co.jp/horitsu/

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_23149.htm But there's no seeder. And i don't have it anymore.
muhiOffline

Total posts: 39
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

i vote SMAPXSMAP
this Variety show so funny especially shingo ^_^
everytime i watch this i will felt hungry
rikimaru1Offline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

muhi wrote:
i vote SMAPXSMAP
this Variety show so funny especially shingo ^_^
everytime i watch this i will felt hungry

I agree! Sometimes I want to go out and find recipes to cook some of the dishes... (even though they are probably quite exceptional). Tongue
berryshineOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

I LOVE SmapxSmap!! I never miss a show but I was watching the Nodame SP promotion show (Hanerunotobira)? and I was wondering if that was the variety shows' name. I watched a clip on youtube and it was HILARIOUS!!
jacobOffline

Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

voted for Gakkou e Ikou coz sometimes its educational..
SaburoSakaiOffline
Total posts: 20
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

ロンQ ハイランド(RonQ Highland)how come this is not included , it is a great show although only 30 minutes .

This is main site in japanese of course http://www.ntv.co.jp/lonboo/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSEkZye-yGU This is it in youtube , it has 4 games, it may look childish and cutesy lol but its very difficult games lol
zitaOffline

Total posts: 1445
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

you forgot gaki no tsukai pinch pinch pinch I only watch SMAPXSMAP when I look at your list..

doggyhouzOffline
Total posts: 13
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject:    Post Rating: 0 Reply with quote

Is there no subbing team for London Hearts?
Reply to topic    D-Addicts Forum Index -> Japanese Culture & Entertainment -> Other Japanese TV Shows All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: